Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Turner & Hooch Director Roger Spottiswoode Gay?

I mean... from certain angles, this is basically the opening of a Sean Cody film. Gosh, Hanks had nice legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 10:13 PM

I mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2020 4:45 AM

And...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2020 4:46 AM

Tom Hanks? He was never even Peter Scoleri-hot!

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2020 5:08 AM

As a young lad Tom’s black briefs made me tingly when this scene wocome on.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2020 5:35 AM

Tom Hanks. ?!? Go fuck yourself. Fuck yourself right now.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2020 5:44 AM

R5 is Henry Winkler.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2020 6:10 AM

Tom looks like his hawt son there!

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2020 6:17 AM

The way his briefs can't contain his fat ass at r1?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2020 6:58 AM

I remember seeing this movie and thinking those scenes were rather gratuitous

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2020 8:14 AM

I was going for humor!

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2020 8:26 AM

Not that this means anything, but Spottiswoode's first film was "Terror Train" with Jamie Lee Curits, in which the killer turned out to be a man in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2020 8:27 AM

If body is what OP is after, then she will have more luck ogling Josh Peck (in-between pratfalls) in the new reboot series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 6:47 PM

You can dress him or undress him any way you like, but I have never ever found Tom Hanks sexy. I was a teenager in the early 1980s, and Hanks always suffered by comparison to the super cute and sexy Peter Scolari.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 7:49 PM

Whatever, his legs and ass looked hot in those briefs and the director knew exactly what he was doing. The movie was clearly made for gay dog lovers.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 7:18 AM

Spottiswoode also directed HBO's adaptation of "And the Band Played On."

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 9:16 PM

Legs and ass, ok, and I like him as an actor, but Tom Hanks’ face, voice, and the public personality we see, are the very definition of unsexy.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 9:34 PM

[quote] The way his briefs can't contain his fat ass at [R1]?

His ass was as flat as a pancake.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!