Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Murkowski is an evil cunt

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2020 10:33 PM

Makes Erna look like a Saint

by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2020 8:37 PM

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2020 8:37 PM

Isn’t it great how all these women have sold us out? Women are no better than men when it comes to evil.

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2020 8:38 PM

Send her Wuhan

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2020 8:39 PM

I don’t really have a problem with her.

Yes, she voted against witnesses. But she said that she believed the Senate was unable to conduct a fair trial due to partisanship. And said that Congress had “failed”. Isn’t that actually the truth??

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2020 10:57 PM

R5 fuck you. Hope you get WuFlu.

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2020 11:19 PM

Another ugly Republican cunt amongst cunts -- Collins, Joni Ernst, etc.

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2020 11:22 PM

One of the many notions about straight women that gay men need to disabuse themselves of is that they’re more empathetic by nature than men. They are not.

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2020 11:25 PM

White straight American women made Trump happen. White straight American men are known to be dirtbags. But never underestimate these Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2020 11:37 PM

r5 Congress didn't even end the trial. Her comments made no sense. If she wasn't pleased with the House's investigation then she should have allowed the Senate to call witnesses. She and others say that Trump didn't get a balanced "trial" in the House. Ok, then fucking call your witnesses and let the House reps call theirs and let's hash it out.

I'm just so numb to all of this. We have nothing but weak candidates running on the Dem side, an evil man like Trump is actually winning, and we've made zero progress as a country.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2020 11:42 PM

This Murkowski bitch announced her vote after this morning's trial hearing had begun so no one could question her in the halls of the Senate. She's a piece of shit, and her explanation blows.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote] She's a piece of shit,

All Republicans are and always have been. At least during my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2020 12:00 AM

I googled Lisa Murkowski is a cunt, and this thread came up. Thank you, OP

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2020 12:37 AM

Her pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2020 12:47 AM

[quote]She and others say that Trump didn't get a balanced "trial" in the House. Ok, then fucking call your witnesses and let the House reps call theirs and let's hash it out.

No. She specifically said that the SENATE would not conduct a fair trial. And calling witness would only prolong the inevitable, partisan, pre-determined outcome of acquitting Trump.

Isn’t she right about that??

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2020 12:59 AM

No, she's not right. Because calling witnesses further establishes the truth in the record and might also shame the Republicans into honoring their oath to the Constitution over the party. By voting no to witnesses, she is complicit in the cover-up.

If the Republicans will not hold Trump accountable, we will hold them accountable. That's what happens to evil cunts.

#Complicit Murkowski.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2020 1:10 AM

I consider her least evil, but this isn't saying much Mittens as #2 least evil. Le Senatrice-most evil.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2020 1:16 AM

She basically said that McConnell is a partisan hack, and she’s right about that.

She may also be a cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2020 1:16 AM

Being the least evil is like being a little bit pregnant. You are complicit or you are not complicit. There is no in-between.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2020 1:18 AM

Has she ever even voted against the Republicans? She’s always “concerned”, just like her Maniac friend, but she seems to always end up towing the party line.

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2020 1:20 AM

Lisa Murkowski is the Jeff Flake of Susan Collinses.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2020 1:20 AM

For every child who dies in a cage, Murkowski is now complicit in that death. For every Walmart shooter who quotes Trump's racism, Murkowski is now complicit in that shooting.

To misquote Sansa Stark, Sleep Well Senator.

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2020 1:28 AM

She did the right thing to bring this overblown political charade to a quick end. And Trump was not impeached for children in cages or Walmart shooters. If those are the reasons he should be removed then the House should have put them in the article. And people can vote him out soon if they want.

by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2020 1:36 AM

Republican = Evil Cunt, regardless of their sex.

by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2020 1:43 AM

People can't vote him out until November. In the meantime, she voluntarily made herself liable for every act between now and election day that Trump is liable for. #Complicit Murkowski.

And she is an evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2020 1:44 AM

[quote]For every child who dies in a cage, Murkowski is now complicit in that death. For every Walmart shooter who quotes Trump's racism, Murkowski is now complicit in that shooting.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote] And people can vote him out soon if they want.

R23 you do realize Trump is attempting to cheat to win the election, don't you. If he is successful then by definition the people can't vote him out.

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote]Yes, she voted against witnesses. But she said that she believed the Senate was unable to conduct a fair trial due to partisanship. And said that Congress had “failed”. Isn’t that actually the truth??

Of course it's the truth, but that is supposed to be our criticism. As somebody who is there, she doesn't get to say that. She is supposed to be doing something about it instead of just shrugging her shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2020 1:47 AM

Well if she’s such a cunt then it’s up to the people of Alaska to get rid of her. The same people who thought Sarah Palin was a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2020 1:50 AM

R26, I knew it was a MARY! as soon as I typed it. And I still typed it, because it's the truth.

#Complicit Murkowski.

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2020 1:58 AM

[quote]Isn’t it great how all these women have sold us out? Women are no better than men when it comes to evil.

She's a lying, spineless piece of crap Repug but just stop with this bullshit. Go look at the other Repugs. Disgusting, evil, racist, sexist, stupid, criminal white men as far as the eye can see. If women were the only people allowed to vote, no Repug would ever be elected again. Men are the problem. Stop pretending otherwise and take on the assholes who need it.

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2020 2:09 AM

Murkowski is a piece of shit. She’s always “concerned” holding out until the last minute and then acting like a Repig in the end. She voted “present” for Drunken Rapist Crybaby Supreme Court Kavanaugh. Please, no one should be defending Lisa Murkowski.

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2020 4:30 AM

I wonder how many millions Trump gave her. Hope she gets breast Cancer and dies a Painful death.

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2020 6:13 AM

She paused before voting no on the original witnesses and dox motion. It was as though she almost voted her conscience and talked herself out of it.

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2020 6:16 AM

Bizarre to single her out of the the republicans, all of whom are complicit, spineless, selfish cowards and 48 of whom (I believe that's the #) are men. Why are the women expected to always be better than the men? Why are the men always allowed and expected to be craven cowards? Why is that OK as the status quo? Why are the women always expected to clean up the messes the men make?

by Anonymousreply 35February 1, 2020 6:19 AM

Damn you, Lisa, got upsetting a fellow DL’er. You’re one evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2020 6:20 AM

Oops

Damn you, Lisa, for upsetting a fellow DL’er. You’re one evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 37February 1, 2020 6:27 AM

There are no good Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 38February 1, 2020 6:38 AM

It will never not be repulsive to me and I will keep repeating it over and over again:

Like McConnell, Murkowski reps a MOOCHER state. How the fuck is this allowed? How do these scumbags get to have so much control? Add to that the fact that combined, AK and KY's population is roughly 5.1M

CA and NY population? 60M

I want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 39February 1, 2020 6:47 AM

R39, abolish the Senate! End disproportionate representation which favors the Trumpublicans!

by Anonymousreply 40February 1, 2020 6:52 AM

Abolish the Bill of Rights! Abolish federalism! Abolish the Supreme Court! Abolish the Electoral College system! Abolish the Senate! Abolish anything that stands against completely unrestrained majority rule! And see how long before an authoritarian state is established.

by Anonymousreply 41February 1, 2020 6:58 AM

[quote] There are no good Republicans.

I've heard whispers and rumors that once upon a time not all Republicans were of an oozing, slimy variety -- and that, in fact, some of them once possessed some redeemable values -- but that's not a part of any reality that I've ever seen in my lifetime. Might as well be a part of Aesop's Fables as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 42February 1, 2020 7:13 AM

She's a stupid twat.

by Anonymousreply 43February 1, 2020 8:34 AM

As much as I loathe Miss Lindz, she made it clear up front that she had no intention of being fair. She just said out loud what the others were thinking while they were making the pretense of being "open minded". Lisa makes a show of being open minded & impartial, but in the end, she always carries the water for Mitch. She voted against Kavanaugh because the powers that be in Alaska didn't like him over some land ruling, but other than that, she's no different than Miss Lindz - just not so loud & melodramatic. Does she deserve any more or less hate than la Belle Senatrix? I guess that depends - but she's in the same category

by Anonymousreply 44February 1, 2020 8:38 AM

The face of a twat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 1, 2020 8:38 AM

They have become worse over the years R42

by Anonymousreply 46February 1, 2020 8:39 AM

It's morning in America... and Lisa Murkowski is still an evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47February 1, 2020 9:20 AM

Reagan changed that, R42.

by Anonymousreply 48February 1, 2020 10:21 AM

I’m sure McConnell offered her some deal

by Anonymousreply 49February 1, 2020 11:27 AM

And let's not give Collins any credit here for voting for witnesses. I'm sure she knew from McConnell that the measure wouldn't pass anyway, and he gave her cover to vote for it because she has been facing a lot of heat from the voters in her state. Had the measure really depended on her vote, Collins would have buckled as she always does.

by Anonymousreply 50February 1, 2020 11:46 AM

They never had any redeemable qualities, R42. Not since the 1950s at least.

by Anonymousreply 51February 1, 2020 11:59 AM

She's also ugly on the outside, even for DC.

by Anonymousreply 52February 1, 2020 12:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 1, 2020 12:31 PM

Feinstein looks like she's about to fuck her against the wall @ r53

by Anonymousreply 54February 1, 2020 12:35 PM

Christie had said ages ago that Trump could afford to lose two votes, suggesting Collins and Gardner as examples, so Murkowski was never going to get a seat in the lifeboat . And with Romney clearly having the guts to do whatever he wanted, McConnell threw Gardner overboard. Only Collins got the seat, not that it will do her much good.

The irony is, if Murkowski had had any guts or integrity, she could have stood up to McConnell like Romney and gotten a seat next to Romney in the lifeboat too. Collins would have been the one dumped overboard.

by Anonymousreply 55February 1, 2020 2:32 PM

[quote]Isn’t it great how all these women have sold us out? Women are no better than men when it comes to evil.

Except, you need to specify WHITE women. Same white women who came out to vote for Trump and Roy Moore.

by Anonymousreply 56February 1, 2020 3:13 PM

Trump lost the white women suburban voters. They aren't coming back.

by Anonymousreply 57February 1, 2020 3:26 PM

I'll believe it when I see it, R57

by Anonymousreply 58February 1, 2020 3:28 PM

Me too r58. Never trust a white frau.

by Anonymousreply 59February 1, 2020 4:44 PM

I might have guessed this would just be a misogyny thread. She is no worse than the 50 other senators who voted against witnesses, all of whom had equally moronic excuses.

by Anonymousreply 60February 1, 2020 4:54 PM

Except that she is worse specifically because she's female and should know better. Save your outrage for the legislated misogyny for which she votes, not some anonymous messagebaord.'

Learn to pick your battles. Her misogyny is actually destructive to women in the real world. She doesn't require your "chivalry."

by Anonymousreply 61February 1, 2020 4:58 PM

She always seems so exhausted and tired, like she hasn’t slept in months.

Time for her to retire.

by Anonymousreply 62February 1, 2020 5:04 PM

R62 or die.

by Anonymousreply 63February 1, 2020 5:17 PM

Let's not forget how she got the job. Her daddy was Senator for 20 years, became Governor of Alaska, and then appointed his own replacement . . . his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 64February 1, 2020 6:49 PM

The moderate Republicans of the past have all been voted out and replaced with extremists.

So just be careful what you’re wishing for when you say people like Collins and Murkowski should go. If the few remaining moderates are forced out, the entire Republican Party will be extreme right-wingers. We don’t want a Congress made up entirely of people like that.

by Anonymousreply 65February 1, 2020 7:13 PM

R65, with "friends" like Collins and Murkowski, who needs enemies?

by Anonymousreply 66February 1, 2020 7:17 PM

Murkowski was concerned that Stefanik, Ernst and Gabbard were out-cunting her. She's definitely back in the race now.

by Anonymousreply 67February 1, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote]...Abolish anything that stands against completely unrestrained majority rule! And see how long before an authoritarian state is established.

Dear, we are already there. Trump was just declared king by the Republican majority Senate.

by Anonymousreply 68February 1, 2020 7:39 PM

Hope this cunt gets a very slow, very drawn out death with no access to painkillers. CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 69February 1, 2020 8:36 PM

[quote]If the few remaining moderates are forced out, the entire Republican Party will be extreme right-wingers. We don’t want a Congress made up entirely of people like that.

Congress is much broader than the Republicans who inhabit it.

But, really, what the fuck difference do Collins and Murkowski make?

by Anonymousreply 70February 1, 2020 9:18 PM

The term moderate is irrelevant in the Trump party. Murkowski swore an oath to the Constitution and violated it, which means her word is useless. Murkowski cowered to McConnell, and he will come back again and again because he knows that he can, because she has signed on to become a conspirator.

Moderate or far-right, you are complicit or you are not complicit. Murkowski chose complicit. Which makes her an evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 71February 1, 2020 11:16 PM

With the resignation of four DOJ prosecutors.... is this a good time to remind everyone that Lisa Murkowski is an evil cunt?

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2020 10:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!