Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cory Booker and Rosario Dawson

What has the happy couple been up to since he withdrew from the election?

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2020 4:56 PM

hmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2020 10:54 PM

Sex, sex, and more sex! He has to release all the pent-up aggressive manly energy somewhere... where better than her welcoming pussy?

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2020 10:56 PM

They're doing a postmortem and strategising their next move.

by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2020 10:56 PM

They are rewriting their contract.

by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2020 10:57 PM

They’re enjoying some quiet time together so that they can relax and reignite the passion.

by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2020 11:01 PM

Waiting on VP. Let's kee it real. Neither one will hang up this charade until that's been chosen.

She commented on his IG post today...gagging.

by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2020 11:14 PM

She's out getting votes for Trump again...I mean Bernie. Same diff.

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2020 11:18 PM

Well, he never withdrew from her because he's never been in her.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2020 11:29 PM

R8 wins the internet today.

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2020 1:43 AM

She's going to get pregnant the day he gets that VP nod. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2020 1:52 AM

She returned the strap-on.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2020 2:00 AM

Mattress shopping to replace the cum-soaked one they find themselves continually fucking on, now that he's not "too busy" for relationship action.

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2020 2:04 AM

She posts the same things he posts on his IG story, five minutes after he posts them, all day long. That's weird...

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2020 12:45 AM

They’ve decided to ‘step back’ from official duties and move to Canada...and then to LA.

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2020 5:06 AM

he pulled out

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2020 6:23 AM

Regime change

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2020 6:28 AM

Apparently, according to social media, they haven't seen each other since he quit the race. What was that, three weeks ago?

Yeah. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]She posts the same things he posts on his IG story, five minutes after he posts them, all day long. That's weird...

Because they have the same social media manager crafting the same story.

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2020 8:14 PM

He disgusts me. Hope he loses his next election. Serious hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2020 10:19 PM

I'm so hoping he loses his Senate seat after this bullshit. Really- he doesn't even deserve it. What was he doing for NJ when he was running around the country at 1%? There was literally a day when the Senate was in session and he was in CA on a red carpet. Do the right thing here, NJ.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2020 11:38 PM

Everyone is such haters! THEY ARE STRAIGHT AND IN LOVE. FFS, they went to see a Broadway Musical together last night...the most heterosexual date there is.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2020 8:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 1:30 AM

I thought the word from New Jersey gays is that he's a major closet case? But, then again maybe I got it wrong?

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2020 1:44 AM

Sounds like they BOTH are, R23. Beard FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2020 2:30 AM

[quote]I've never had a relationship in that space

The way people talk these days. What space is she talking about, the one between her legs?

[quote]it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me

Being gay isn’t a “calling,” does she think it’s like a religious vocation?

And what good is a beard that comes out? Even if it’s only poking a toe out of the closet. Cory’s check must have bounced.

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2020 11:47 AM

This just makes me think Cory Booker is even a bigger closet case.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2020 3:13 PM

Hello, gays! And now bisexuals, too! I am one of you!

This is not to say that I do not love my heterosexual boyfriend Cory Booker! His DICK remains my favorite SNACK! I can hardly keep it out of my mouth! And he loves it when I SUCK HIS DICK!

I guess that's it for now! Bye, gays (and bisexuals)!

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2020 4:18 PM

"it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me"

Soooo... Your "coming out" is inauthentic, then? Have we really gotten to the point where a celebrity can flatly say, "I'm not gay, but I guess I'll come out anyway," and everyone's just cool with that?

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2020 4:31 PM

Oh, shit, bro, I'm so horny for my Rosie-Ro. I love when we sit next to each other while shopping online at Wayfair. We both squeal at the same time over the same things -- we are so meant to be together. We have exactly the same taste in everything - furniture, houses, art, rugs, accessories, and men -- oops -- I meant Women. I have no problem with Rosie being bi -- it just means that when we shop for partners for threesomes, we look at both men and women, so actually we're shopping for foursomes -- a girl for her, a boy for ... um … her. Gotta keep my bae happy. So I'll bite the bullet and let a guy suck my dick and rim my ass. And just because she asks so sweetly, I'll let those studs … er … um … bros fuck me. As they pound my hole and I scream for pleasure, I think to myself what a good partner I am to sacrifice myself totally for the love of my partner.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2020 5:37 PM

Are they idiots, liars, or lying idiots?

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2020 6:39 PM

Well, there's a BI that he is thinking in coming out as bi.

It must hurt that you go full bearding to have a chance and you end doing way worse than the openly gay candidate even if you were better known

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2020 6:44 PM

This is like Ellen Page coming out as lesbian, leaving “boyfriend” Alexander Skarsgård in a lurch.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2020 7:17 PM

She pings for me

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2020 7:20 PM

They are doing absolutely nothing...no different then what they were doing before.

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2020 7:33 PM

I can't decide which one is more masculine

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2020 11:03 PM

"I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked! that Rosie was a Lesbyterian. However, I want to fully support her now in her sexual orientation, and so the two of us are auditioning male-female couples for regular foursomes. A girl for her, and a boy for … um … her. Just for her, I will take one for the team, let the stud … er … um … guy fuck me. Love my Rosie!!"

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2020 4:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!