Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elvis Presley was a pedophile

Never forget that he dated a 14 year old girl and started her on drugs at 17

by Anonymousreply 43January 28, 2020 11:43 PM

If you knew anything deadshit, you'd know he slept next to Priscilla and refused to have sex with her till they were married, she repeats this often in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2020 12:03 PM

This is the same person who just started a thread about Bowie being a rapist. He's upset that people aren't pardoning Kobe Bryant posthumously for the violent rape of a young woman so his way to get back at us racist honkies is to name all the white celebrities who are guilty of rape and pedophilia. Two wrongs don't make a right and two rapists don't make Kobe Bryant innocent, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2020 12:08 PM

Where is Elvis Presley part of any conversation? He’s basically forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2020 12:19 PM

r2 I’m White and who the fuck even uses that slur? Are you 60?

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2020 12:22 PM

He fell in love with one teenage girl and dated and married her. That doesn’t make him a pedophile. It used to be quite common.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2020 12:22 PM

r1 You honestly believe this bullshit? Even if he didn’t fuck her, his fixation on a child was still sick.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2020 12:23 PM

r2 Who said anything about two wrongs making a right? It’s about discussing them fairly. Don’t treat one group of men like they’re all saints when they are far from it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2020 12:24 PM

Loretta Lynn got married when she was 15. It was a very different time and it was the Deep South. It doesn’t make Elvis or Loretta Lynn’s husband pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2020 12:29 PM

r8 She was 13 actually and they were complete pedophiles. I don’t care if their sickness was socially sanctioned. Loretta was a fucking child. She had her first kid at 14. There’s nothing okay about that.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2020 12:32 PM

[quote]I’m White and who the fuck even uses that slur? Are you 60?

I am not that poster you replied to but ironically, I just heard to old black guys saying that in a doughnut shop about a month ago while I was just trying to get something for the road. It's like I wasn't even there or they wanted me to hear it. Blacks can be just as racist as whites and old black use old racist words.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2020 12:45 PM

At least he didn't have a secret door in his closet to bring boys into his magical secret room where no adults are allowed.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2020 12:47 PM

r10 *Black people, they’re not a separate species. I didn’t say anything about racism. No young person uses the word and you just proved my point. Is the average age of this site 60 years old?

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2020 1:05 PM

He just loved Priscilla's little sooties.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2020 1:06 PM

Child brides are quite legal to this day in certain areas of the U.S.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2020 1:09 PM

The invention of rock 'n' roll was and is a mistake. The only reason I tolerate it is because what came afterwards was so much worse.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2020 1:29 PM

Was Elvis gay? He didn't seem to date anyone after Priscilla.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2020 1:46 PM

OP's parents are retarded deathfats who should not have been allowed to reproduce. There I said it on behalf of your friends and relatives, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2020 1:52 PM

Elvis dated Linda Thompson, an adult woman, for about 4 years after Priscilla, r16. You might know linda as an ex wife of Bruce Jenner and mother of Brody and Brandon Jenner. Elvis dated another adult woman after Linda but I don't remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2020 1:56 PM

the South was a very different place back then. Karl Malone was an 18 year old freshman that got a 13 year old girl from his hometown knocked up

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2020 2:06 PM

The controversial book, Elvis by Albert Goldman, described Elvis as immature sexually in lurid detail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2020 2:09 PM

r18 Ginger Alden, I think.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2020 2:14 PM

Hebephile, not pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2020 2:15 PM

Priscilla said in her book that they waited until she was 18 to have penetrative vaginal intercourse, but they indulged in many other sexual activities.

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2020 2:20 PM

r19 Karl is a perv too and he abandoned the girl. Are you sickos serious right now? Would it be okay if it 13 and 14 year old boys?

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote] Would it be okay if it 13 and 14 year old boys?

Oh but it’s legal in Italy so that makes it okay.

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2020 3:49 PM

Reply18 thank you. Dating anything connected to Bruce Jenner is highly suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2020 3:50 PM

I vividly remember reading a Rolling Stone article about Elvis and a mention of his fetish for women in white panties with their dark pubic hair sticking out at the edges. I thought, “wow, he must have liked his women hairy.”

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2020 4:34 PM

He once asked Karen Carpenter and Petula Clark for a 3-way; they politely turned him down.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2020 4:39 PM

R5 if it were two, well now that would be pedophilia. But one is ok

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2020 4:44 PM

A pedophile is generally sexually attracted to children - not someone who falls in love with one specific teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2020 6:32 PM

"Was Elvis gay? He didn't seem to date anyone after Priscilla. "

After Priscilla left, Elvis lived with a couple of adult women, fucked around a bit with women who were young but not underage, did not marry again. And then he died.

He seems to have been one of those unfortunate beings - a heterosexual who doesn't like the opposite sex. He seems to have hated women but was sexually attracted to them, and I've always suspected that he'd had an incestuous relationship with his mother, or that she molested him when he was small and his father was away in jail. These things do happen, and it'd explain a lot about his behavior as an adult. Priscilla said they stopped having sex the instant he found out about her pregnancy, he found the idea of having sex with a mother repulsive, even the mother of his own child.

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2020 10:14 PM

[quote]If you knew anything deadshit, you'd know he slept next to Priscilla and refused to have sex with her till they were married,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2020 10:23 PM

If he can sleep next to her without sex or refuse sex after she got pregnant that is good old gay.

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2020 10:29 PM

Just like Bryant was more than likely a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2020 10:34 PM

R2 I wondered what provoked all of these threads.

OP-Your hero Kobe was a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2020 10:41 PM

Idiot OP, even if they were having sex when she was 14 (which they weren't) that would not make him a pedophile. 14 is NOT pre-pubescent.

by Anonymousreply 36January 28, 2020 10:41 PM

Wasn't Elvis into Nick Adams for a while? And Tom Jones?

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2020 10:41 PM

All the drugs he took probably hurt his sex drive.

by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2020 10:42 PM

Elvis was so dumb. Everyone knows you get them hooked on drugs First

by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2020 11:17 PM

Elvis was a hero to most

But he never meant shit to me you see

Straight up racist that sucker was

Simple and plain

Mother fuck him and John Wayne

by Anonymousreply 40January 28, 2020 11:20 PM

"Straight up racist that sucker was."

What makes you say that? He employed people of color and treated them very generously. He bought his cook a house. A racist surely would not have done things like that. And by the way, I think there are very few people who give a shit about YOU.

by Anonymousreply 41January 28, 2020 11:26 PM

R41 clearly graduated at the top of his class.

Anyone wanna tell Mr. MENSA?

by Anonymousreply 42January 28, 2020 11:30 PM

Firstly, in June 1956, 'The Memphis World' newspaper reported, 'the rock 'n' roll phenomenon cracked Memphis's segregation laws' by attending the Memphis Fairgrounds amusement park 'during what is designated as 'colored night'. On December 7, 1956 Elvis also attended the otherwise segregated WDIA black radio station's annual fund-raiser for 'needy Negro children' at Memphis' Ellis Auditorium.

On this December night, Elvis performed alongside some of his own heroes, Ray Charles, B.B King & Rufus Thomas. There was no doubt that Elvis was seen as a champion in the black Memphis community and his concert audiences were certainly not all white as is often believed. Although Elvis' recording contract did not permit him to perform at the fund-raiser for radio station WDIA, he set off a sensation. The Pittsburgh Courier described the reaction that night as, 'A thousand black, brown and beige teen-age girls in the audience blended their alto and soprano voices in one wild crescendo of sound that rent the rafters ... and took off like scalded cats in the direction of Elvis Presley'. (All from just a brief emergence from behind the curtain!!).

The radio station called itself the 'Mother Station of the Negroes'. In the aftermath of the event, a number of Negro newspapers printed photographs of Elvis with both Rufus Thomas and B.B. King ('Thanks, man, for all the early lessons you gave me', were the words The Tri-State Defender reported he said to Mr. King).

When he returned to the revue the following December (December 6, 1957), a stylish shot of him 'talking shop' with Little Junior Parker and Bobby 'Blue' Bland appeared in Memphis's mainstream afternoon paper, 'The Press-Scimitar', accompanied by a short feature that made Elvis' feelings abundantly clear. 'It was the real thing', he said, summing up both performance and audience response. 'Right from the heart'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 28, 2020 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!