Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ginger butt plugs... who's tried it?

I know at least one of you has tried it. On a scale of one to ten, how much does it BURN?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2020 5:54 PM

[quote]Like bars of soap and leather belts, ginger figging is also still used as a means of disciplining unruly children in some African cultures. According to the British news outlet, The Voice, it’s a common “African punishment” on par with making kids stand in uncomfortable positions for long periods of time or applying “shitto,” a Ghanaian hot pepper sauce, to their bodily organs.

How barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2020 1:41 AM

THIS is why they hate us!!!

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2020 1:41 AM

Why don’t you just dip a stick in horseradish and jam it up your hole? What the hell is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2020 1:41 AM

I have my gentleman callers lube with Texas Pete.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2020 1:50 AM

I use one but it's really not big enough to cause any trouble.

Not in my ample gape.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2020 2:25 AM

I prefer Little Buddy.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2020 2:40 AM

Please welcome to the stage: GINGER FIGGINS

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2020 2:43 AM

I hear “Ginger Buttplug” is what the fellow cast members on Gilligan’s Island called Tina Louise.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2020 3:05 AM

It’s ironic that ginger reduces inflammation, reduces gas and help with men-strual pain.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2020 3:12 AM

“Like bars of soap and leather belts, ginger figging is also still used as a means of disciplining unruly children in some African cultures. ”

They’d have to pry it out of my hungry mouth first— to use it as punishment.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2020 3:14 AM

My gerbil is named Ginger.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2020 3:16 AM

I completely forgot this is a thing. It's popular amongst those honorable Christian domestic discipline folks.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2020 3:43 AM

I've never heard of ginger butt plugs but it sounds interesting. I've had some fun with mixing a little icy hot in with anal lube so why not?

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2020 1:45 PM

This is what evangelicals use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2020 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!