Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be the Home of a Typical UNDER 50 DL Poster

I'm the Grindr date who just got a nasty look from the owner's mom on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2020 3:13 PM

Do we [italic]have[/italic] to keep doing this YMF bullshit? I mean, do we [italic]really[/italic] have to?

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 7:35 PM

I am at the torturous obsession to detail regarding things that don’t deserve that kind of scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 7:40 PM

r1 YES!

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 7:43 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2020 7:35 PM

I'm the gun to put a bullet in the head of the trolls posting these fucking threads. They are not funny or clever. The ideas get stupider every time.

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2020 7:43 PM

I’m the technology that makes life so easy - but also ensures everything I do is tracked and put into algorithms that spew back to me “suggestions” that then dictate what I like and don’t like. I don’t understand why people are so polarized.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2020 8:12 PM

I’m the last unsnorted bump of tina.

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2020 8:15 PM

I'm the hoard of makeup and the absence of socks.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2020 8:28 PM

Hm...I’m having a much harder time coming up with stereotypes for under 50 vs over 50. I honestly don’t know what is typical. And I’m on the cusp - exactly 50.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2020 8:35 PM

i am the utter lack of a clock, a landline telephone, an answering machine, or any kind of permanent media stash (books, cds, dvds) to inspire any kind of conversation or mutual sharing.

i am the constantly running phone and tablet, and Alexa--my only real friend.

i am the den of USB snakes writhing under the bed.

i am the blue glow, not from the moon which is never look at, but from the multitude of screens.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2020 8:43 PM

Do you really think all men under 50 still live with their parents? I'm 40 and haven't lived at home for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2020 8:58 PM

I'm not even 40 yet and I still collect physical media.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2020 9:28 PM

R11, do you REALLY think all men over 50........dah dah dah?

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2020 10:12 PM

I'm the conspicuous inability to get a joke, along with the negative reaction to the word "conspicuous" because it has a racial slur in it.

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2020 10:15 PM

I'm the conspicuous inability to get a joke, along with the negative reaction to the word "conspicuous" because it has a racial slur in it.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2020 10:15 PM

I'm the fifth blender that has been purchased because the other four have been worn out after so many "breakfasts", "lunches" and "dinners".

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2020 1:01 PM

No such animal.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2020 1:38 PM

r17 I'm an under 50 DL poster!

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2020 3:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!