Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teen Needs 40 Stitches After Dog Bites Her Face During Photoshoot

Not sure who I feel worse for, the kid who got bitten or the dog for having to put up with such an attention whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2020 5:18 PM

I really hope the dog is okay and that they didn't put it down or anything.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 1:13 PM

If you hold down a dog, as that silly girl is doing, then you're rolling the dice. Best keep your face away. Almost any of them might react in this same way.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 1:14 PM

Live and learn, girlie girl.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 1:14 PM

Dumb bitch got what she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 1:15 PM

Ciswomen, why are you so fuckin' dumb?

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 1:17 PM

This just made my Friday.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 1:31 PM

Good thing she didn't own a pit bull.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 1:34 PM

That is probably the worst thing you can do to a dog: wrap your hands around it's neck and shove your face into his. Especially a big aggressive dog like a Shepherd. And it was probably just a warning bite.

I tried to pull a friend's Shepherd off a couch by his collar once and he bit my hand. To him it was probably a warning nip, but it hurt like hell. My hand still aches in cold/wet weather where his canine tooth sunk into my palm (he was a very tame teddy bear otherwise).

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 1:43 PM

From now on I'll call her Old Yeller! HAHAHAHA.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 1:55 PM

I hope she had a good plastic surgeon, otherwise she will be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 2:03 PM

Why did the photographer apparently just keep on taking pictures wile she was getting eaten?

[quote] "Darling! I love it, the pure emotion its so raw" *sounds of screaming and chewing in the background*

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote] : ‘I do not know if I touched its hip or if it reacted like this because it is old,

[quote] A local vet also told the news outlet that Kenai may have bit the girl due to its young age,

Editor!

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 2:06 PM

Tragic repair job. I imagine there was no plastic surgeon around to do a better stitch up job that will leave smaller scars.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 2:13 PM

This is why CATS RULE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 2:28 PM

Oh, R14! That young man is adorable. I would have gone to the prom with him. I'm 68, but I would have been there in a New York minute.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 2:46 PM

A dog is not a prop, especially a big, young dog like that. If he isn’t neutered, and I’ll bet he isn’t, that would make him even more unpredictable. Also- dogs don’t like to be hugged- it stresses them out. Respect though, for not putting him down. Some people would have.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 2:56 PM

The dog was saving Western civilization from stupid Instahos. He deserves a medal instead of being put down.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 4:16 PM

Part of the problem is that people think animals are people. The humans call themselves “parents” and dress the animals and make them pose for endless photos and carry them around into crowded stressful places like subways and airplanes and act like assholes.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2020 4:30 PM

Another article is saying that the dog wasn't hers, and actually belonged to her friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2020 5:09 PM

It was not her dog, it was her friend’s dog as R19 stared.

And no, not all dogs will bite your face off when you hug them, but that’s not how you approach a dog that’s not your own.

This only happened because of the stupid owner who was taking the picture and the other stupid person who was in the picture. But of course the story will always be about “the wild beast” that viciously attacked an innocent human...

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2020 5:15 PM

I don’t know very much about animals but I do know don’t put your face close to his. Good thing the dog wasn’t put down and the article says the girl will make a complete recovery. Does that mean no scaring ?

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2020 5:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!