Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fran Drescher Content Being Back Together w/ Gay Ex-Husband

. “I have my gay ex-husband who I love and he fulfills a lot of needs. I have someone on the side who is a friend with benefits.”

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2020 11:31 AM

Tg for Prep!

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 11:14 PM

Someone on here claimed that Fran and her ex-husband were swingers and they would have sex with both men and women. So it was no shock to her that her husband was gay.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 11:16 PM

They were attacked long ago in NYC.

Can’t remember if this is common knowledge now.

Home invasion type thing. Peter was tied up and he had to endure the helplessness of witnessing Fran being raped by the attackers. Both wereconvinced they would die that night.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 11:23 PM

I remember that. It sounded horrible, but she did a great job of carrying on without falling apart afterwards. Some women never recover from incidents like that.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 11:25 PM

I hadn’t heard she divorced her second husband—the fella who claimed to have invented email.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 11:25 PM

r3 , failed anon hookup, of course!

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 11:34 PM

Her second ex was fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 12:02 AM

She is content with her fuck buddy and her ex husband. Sounds like she’s got a good thing going.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 12:10 AM

I'm surprised she still needs "benefits" in her 60s.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 12:11 AM

Considering how hard it can be to find happiness in this life , I say good for her!

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 12:14 AM

I believe that was in LA r3.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 12:14 AM

[quote] I have someone on the side who is a friend with benefits.”

Yeah, but does HE?

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 12:39 AM

According to Wikipedia, you’re correct R11.

Stuck in mind as hearing it happened in NY.

Just awful.

She seems so resilient.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 5:01 AM

Good for them. Cute story- minus the home invasion part.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 5:15 AM

[Quote] I have someone on the side who is a friend with benefits.”

Well at least she's being honest. Bet more than half of Hollywood has a fuck buddy or 2.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 5:27 AM

Very refreshing. I wish more stars would be this open. I'm sure he has someone on the side too

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 9:14 PM

[quote]I have someone on the side who is a friend with benefits

I have no doubt that she will soon, it it hasn't started already, be having sex with the ex-husband. I don't care what he identifies as now, any man who fell in love with and had sex with a woman for years is bisexual, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 9:44 PM

[Quote] Very refreshing. I wish more stars would be this open.

So do i. But i don't see that happening anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2020 10:20 AM

I imagine Fran's fans are mainly fraus, soccer moms and gay men. I could see that for most fraus, soccer moms and a the more conservative gays her talking about having an open relationship (or a fuck buddy on the side) could be considered controversial.

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2020 10:38 AM

Most heterosexual marriages are much more about companionship than hot sex by the time the participants are in their 60s. At least, from what I've seen. So this isn't really that different.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2020 11:16 AM

Isn’t there some musical coming to Bway based on the Nanny?

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2020 11:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!