Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nick Cannon is 'praying' for Orlando Brown after actor claims they had a sexual encounter

Nick Cannon said he's "praying" for Orlando Brown after the actor alleged they had a sexual encounter.

In a video that went viral, Brown, best known for his roles in Major Payne and That's So Raven, talked about letting "Nick" perform oral sex on him. The clip was eventually posted on The Shade Room and called out Nick Cannon. After a few media outlets picked up the story, Cannon reacted on social media.

Mariah Carey's ex-husband laughed off Brown's claim in a lengthy Instagram post before addressing serious issues he sees within the "demonic" entertainment industry. Cannon shared a screenshot of a headline that read, "Orlando Brown Claims Nick Cannon Gave Him Oral Sex."

"When I first saw this I thought it was f****** hilarious," Cannon began. "But then after putting a little cognitive effort and analytical thought to the situation,I figured what a great opportunity for a 'teachable moment'!"

Cannon continued, "First off let me say I am praying for the young brother Orlando even though I don’t really know him personally, I have always loved and enjoyed his talent and have been a fan of his past work."

The Wild 'N Out host said Brown, 32, is another "example of when we allow our young artists to be prematurely exposed by this demonic business and left out to fend for themselves."

"We need better support systems for our youth and take care of our own," Cannon wrote. "I watched various of this young brothers videos and all I see is a cry out for help."

Brown has a troubled history. In January 2018, he was arrested for battery after police responded to a family disturbance call. Four months later, he was hauled in on drug charges, for resisting arrest and obstructing a public officer. In September 2018, he was arrested for burglary. During a bizarre interview with Dr. Phil that December, the child actor admitted to drinking a lot, heavily medicating with marijuana and taking crystal meth.

"So I don’t know if there are any real leaders or solid individuals in this young man’s life but let’s embrace him and tighten him up so he doesn’t become another lost victim to these hollywood circumstances," Cannon said, adding, "this actually hurts my heart to see that we have allowed Orlando, along with various other young gifted performers we grew up loving, to just dwindle away after these corporations made their billions off of them."

He continued, "Now due to substance abuse and diagnosed psychiatric disorders our loved ones are now aimlessly begging for the attention they were once given , instead of the help they actually need. All while we sit back and just laugh."

The former America's Got Talent host wrote that "the most irresponsible parties involved in all of this" is the media.

"For us to continue to post slander and tear one another down for click bait to make these white supremacy propagated platforms more money is asinine and deplorable," he noted. "These cannibalistic tactics only destroy 'Us'. Really, in post like this, who wins??? We might chuckle, joke, pass the gossip on through our low frequency vibrations but does it truly make you feel good??? Especially knowing that there are higher powers looking down at you."

Cannon concluded by tagging three outlets who posted Brown's video, writing, "I hold [you] accountable!" The outlet that posted the story Cannon took a screenshot of, iHeartRadio, removed the story.

The television personality was praised for his response.

"Preach!!" Saturday Night Live's Kenan Thompson wrote.

"Grown man response!!!!!!! Great job Nick and God bless u," added NFL legend Deion Sanders.

Russell Simmons — who has been in the headlines over drama surrounding a documentary looking at the sexual misconduct allegations against him — left an interesting comment. "Hurt people hurt people ..love you nick this is the proper response," wrote Simmons. "I'm also praying for the healing of 'victims' and or accusers everywhere."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 28, 2020 8:57 PM

Damn I misread that as Orlando Bloom and got really excited for a minute

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 10:19 PM

GURL!

The rumors of Nick Cannon being on the DL, have been around forever.

Someone finally outed him!

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 10:20 PM

[quote] The television personality was praised for his response.

[quote] "Preach!!" Saturday Night Live's Kenan Thompson wrote.

[quote] "Grown man response!!!!!!! Great job Nick and God bless u," added NFL legend Deion Sanders.

Looks like Kenan Thompson and Dionne Sanders just outed themselves.

I'm surprised Miss Kordell Stewart didn't chime in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 10:22 PM

Yeah, wasn’t it widely known that Nick was the booty boy of the guy that put that first boy band he’s was in?

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 10:24 PM

You tell 'em, Nick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 10:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 10:27 PM

All of these downlow brothers make me SICK!

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 10:27 PM

Did Nick Cannon just call Eminem gay but now he's "praying" like he's above such scandalous accusations.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 10:29 PM

Indeed he did, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 10:39 PM

"There is no such thing as a gay or bisexual black man, that is white people shit," actually said by a black girl in my Human Sexuality class. She later failed the course.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 10:43 PM

This sounds like a wild lie. Brown has no credibility

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 10:51 PM

Cannon defended Kevin Hart. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 10:52 PM

Orlando needs help. His problems are way beyond drugs and alcohol. He was on a podcast a couple years ago and went off the rails during the interview. It's sad. I worked with him once and he was a sweet respectful teenager. I must say Nick handled the accusation like a pro, which says to me it is NOT true. Orlando could have been so inebriated at the time, that he THOUGHT it was Nick giving him head, when it could've been anyone. We'll never know. This will go away on it's own.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 10:55 PM

[quote] "There is no such thing as a gay or bisexual black man, that is white people shit," actually said by a black girl in my Human Sexuality Class

...at which point, the Minister of Music and half the choir shouted “Preach!” and “Amen!”, as the organist struck a major chord and immediately fell off the organ bench.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2020 10:57 PM

[quote] This sounds like a wild lie. Brown has no credibility

But the rumors about Nick have been around since forever.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2020 10:59 PM

Mark my words, Wendy Williams, the “How YOU doin’?” Queen and friend of Miss Cannon won’t dare mention this next week on her show.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 11:03 PM

He made up the lie BECAUSE of the rumors about Nick. Nick isn't gay. Orlando is screaming for attention.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2020 11:04 PM

Well said, NC.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2020 11:06 PM

Right now, Nick is studying Theology and plans to become an ordained minister. I just can't see this as being true.

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2020 11:06 PM

Nick ain’t gay

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2020 11:10 PM

Nick not being gay and Nick having never have sucked a dick or taken it in the ass are too different questions. If you want to make it in show business, particularly as a boy band member, you do what you have to do.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote] Nick is studying Theology and plans to become an ordained minister. I just can't see this as being true.

Me either!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2020 11:15 PM

Well, Cannon has Drag nailed at least...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2020 11:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2020 11:20 PM

This is what Cannon deserves after disrespecting Eminem!

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2020 11:21 PM

A turban! A fucking turban!

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2020 12:53 AM

Brown should apologize. Lying is not cool

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2020 12:56 AM

F&F is what R25 deserves for disrespecting someone who disrespects a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2020 12:57 AM

So Raven was right about him being fruity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2020 5:38 AM

If the kid’s telling the truth and Nick did blow him, that’s pretty messed up to call him a liar when he’s mentally and emotionally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2020 6:07 AM

[quote] Yeah, wasn’t it widely known that Nick was the booty boy of the guy that put that first boy band he’s was in?

Nick Canon was never in a boy band.

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2020 6:17 AM

Nick never actually denies it though, just talks circles around it

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2020 6:20 AM

Just because Nick wed Mariah and donated sperm and just because he wears sequined shoes and turbans.... and maybe he has a small eating disorder....this is still NOT a reason to accuse him of being a gay!!

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2020 6:28 AM

[quote] Nick never actually denies it though, just talks circles around it

It’s a ridiculous accusation from a mentally ill drug addict. Brown has a history of making up crazy shit. And did you not understand the part at the beginning; where Canon stated that he does not know brown. Canon said it was slander.

by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2020 6:34 AM

Yeah but he never actually denies that it happened, R34. He sounds like a politician slithering out of a denial with lawyerly prevarications.

“Did it happen, Senator?”

“This is SLANDER!”

“But Senator, did it happen?”

“I won’t dignify these accusations with a response!”

“Again, Senator, did it happe—“

“My family and I will be praying for that young man.”

by Anonymousreply 35January 24, 2020 6:41 AM

R31 excuse me, he was not in a boy band, but instead was in a “teenage rap group”... called Da G4 Bomb Squad which opened for such acts as big as Will Smith. I stand corrected.

As a matter of fact, Cannon credits Smith with his career success, saying:

[quote] I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for that guy. His hands-on approach and being a big brother and a friend early on in my career was everything.

Of course, anyone suggesting that Nick Cannon has ever had a dick in his mouth is obviously on drugs. Why would he have ever had to suck a dick when he had such successful men as Will Smith as a mentors?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2020 7:10 AM

[Quote] but instead was in a “teenage rap group”... called Da G4 Bomb Squad

What a name 😆

by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2020 9:17 AM

I'd have believed it if the "accuser" was a lighter-skinned black man.

by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2020 9:40 AM

Smh

by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2020 11:32 AM

R28, Nick Cannon defended Kevin Hart. He was attacking Eminem because Em fucked his pig ex wife back in the day not because of Eminems made up homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2020 4:32 PM

Eminem's homophobia is not made-up.

by Anonymousreply 41January 24, 2020 6:01 PM

R35, you NAILED IT.

by Anonymousreply 42January 24, 2020 6:11 PM

[quote] Cannon credits Smith with his career success, saying:

[quote] I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for that guy. His hands-on approach and being a big brother and a friend early on in my career was everything.

Given the rumors swirling around Will Smith, I'm even more inclined to believe Orlando Brown.

by Anonymousreply 43January 24, 2020 6:12 PM

It’s a lie

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2020 6:18 PM

So did Orlando Brown just come out as bi?

I want Nick Cannon to suck my dick too

by Anonymousreply 45January 25, 2020 3:39 PM

But that turban though... I see those things in Dollar Plus.

by Anonymousreply 46January 25, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote] Given the rumors swirling around Will Smith, I'm even more inclined to believe Orlando Brown.

Oh so you’re arguing that because of the type of gay rumors that surround any number of celebs. Those rumored gay celebs are also child molesters/rapist because obviously all gays violate children. And children hanging around those celebs will turn gay and molest children too. That’s your argument.

by Anonymousreply 47January 25, 2020 4:24 PM

It's just like the old saying:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 25, 2020 5:36 PM

If a guy I hooked up with says he’s “praying for me,” straight to the doctor I go!

by Anonymousreply 49January 25, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote] It's just like the old saying:

Yes every bit of nonsense uttered and posted to the internet is all obviously true because of that silly cliche.

In other news: Elvis is alive and well. Tupac is still alive. And the moon landing was fake. The “smoke” confirms it.

by Anonymousreply 50January 25, 2020 5:42 PM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

by Anonymousreply 51January 25, 2020 5:44 PM

Nick would’ve had his dick sucked instead of sucking if he were gay. This asshole can’t be gay.

by Anonymousreply 52January 25, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote] Yes every bit of nonsense uttered and posted to the internet is all obviously true because of that silly cliche.

Why don't you listen to old Clay Aiken tracks and pretend he's still straight and all those comments about him being gay are just slanderous lies? Go on, treat yourself.

by Anonymousreply 53January 25, 2020 5:53 PM

[quote] Why don't you listen to old Clay Aiken tracks and pretend he's still straight and all those comments about him being gay are just slanderous lies? Go on, treat yourself.

Why don’t you look at Brown’s history of drug addiction and mental instability. Why don’t you look at his previous statements and interviews.

We’re not talking about a series of repeated rumors regarding cross dressing and oral sex. This is about 1 rambling giggling nonsensical remark made by a Brown as he strolls through Target or Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 54January 25, 2020 6:08 PM

r54, I seriously hope you are getting paid for defending Mr. Cannon's straight honor so passionately. Otherwise, both Cannon and Brown should file a restraining order against you, because rather sooner than later posting such desperate comments won't satisfy you any longer.

by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2020 6:13 PM

[quote] [R54], I seriously hope you are getting paid for defending Mr. Cannon's straight honor so passionately. Otherwise, both Cannon and Brown should file a restraining order against you, because rather sooner than later posting such desperate comments won't satisfy you any longer.

I personally don’t know what Canons sexual preference is and don’t believe a rambling giggling random remark from drug addict about Canon dressing in drag to suck his dick offers any insight.

by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2020 6:19 PM

[quote] This is about 1 rambling giggling nonsensical remark made by a Brown

I don’t think you’re allowed to say that.

by Anonymousreply 57January 25, 2020 6:20 PM

[quote] I personally don’t know what Canons sexual preference is and don’t believe a rambling giggling random remark from drug addict about Canon dressing in drag to suck his dick offers any insight.

Your over-the-top reaction to it offers plenty of insight.

by Anonymousreply 58January 25, 2020 6:22 PM

NC has the skinniest legs on a grown man that I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 59January 25, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote] Your over-the-top reaction to it offers plenty of insight.

It’s over the top to you because you apparently believe any bit of nonsense posted to the internet.

Under any number of other circumstances Brown would be completely dismissed because he’s simply not credible. If he said Justin Timberlake put on a dress and sucked my dick. No one would believe that. If you personally knew someone who was mentally ill, addicted to drugs and who had a history of crazy lies. You would dismiss any of their crazy stories because they lack credibility. This is no different.

by Anonymousreply 60January 25, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote]Why don’t you look at Brown’s history of drug addiction and mental instability. Why don’t you look at his previous statements and interviews.

That's why it's comedy to me that of all the things he's said Nick sucking his dick is regarded as the truth but all his other rantings have been discarded like when he said he got Raven-Symone pregnant and she had an abortion, saying his name is Orlando Brown Prince Michael Jackson Jr , that Prince signed over his soul to the devil.

by Anonymousreply 61January 25, 2020 6:41 PM

WTF is Nick wearing in OP's pic? An African cum rag. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 62January 25, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote] It’s over the top to you because you apparently believe any bit of nonsense posted to the internet.

I pray for you. And I am not even Nick Cannon!

by Anonymousreply 63January 25, 2020 6:51 PM

You've never seen a TURBAN before, R62???

Where in the hell have you been???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2020 6:52 PM

Orlando is a meth head. and R54 is 100% right. I have followed his rantings and ravings for the past few years. At one point, after he claimed he was banging Raven back when they were teenagers, and after he started trashing her publicly for some reason-- he THEN got a tattoo of her face??? WTF???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 25, 2020 7:01 PM

[quote] I pray for you. And I am not even Nick Cannon!

You should part that God gives you some common sense and some critical thinking skills. Claiming that gay = putting on a dress to suck dick is not a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 66January 25, 2020 7:10 PM

r66. Your idea of critical thinking skills is hilarious. Who died and made you the Critical Thinking Skill's village idiot?

You are completely unhinged about an obvious non-story. This thread isn't really about Brown. It's about unhinged fantards like you.

by Anonymousreply 67January 25, 2020 7:14 PM

Nick Cannon's turban does look cheap. If he's going to wear a turban, he needs to upgrade, a la Liz Taylor.

I don't believe what Orlando Brown is saying. Agree that you need to consider the source.

Nick Cannon was married to Mariah Carey for several years. Probably affected his balls & claws, but does not make him homosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 25, 2020 8:12 PM

I think if people were getting dick on their own, they might not give a shit whether or not Nick or anyone else experimented with cocksucking.

by Anonymousreply 69January 25, 2020 8:21 PM

Nick cannon and Mariah are pathetic. Eminem murdered them both 10 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 25, 2020 11:25 PM

Leave Nick alone

by Anonymousreply 71January 26, 2020 1:08 AM

[quote] [R66]. Your idea of critical thinking skills is hilarious. Who died and made you the Critical Thinking Skill's village idiot? You are completely unhinged about an obvious non-story. This thread isn't really about Brown. It's about unhinged fantards like you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 26, 2020 1:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 26, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote]I personally don’t know what Canons sexual preference is

Oh, dear (x2).

1. CANNON, not Canon. And CANNON'S, not Canons.

2. We haven't said "sexual preference for several decades now.

by Anonymousreply 74January 26, 2020 1:31 AM

[quote] Oh, dear (x2). 1. CANNON, not Canon. And CANNON'S, not Canons. 2. We haven't said "sexual preference for several decades now.

1. Oh, dear is correct. Oh dear, This is how you choose to spend your time, nitpicking proofreading errors on datalounge. I’m not turning my datalounge posts in for a grade. I’m really not concerned about silly proofreading errors.

2. To whom does “we refer.” You obviously don’t have any friends.

by Anonymousreply 75January 26, 2020 1:57 AM

[quote] 2. To whom does “we refer.” You obviously don’t have any friends.

Oh dear, I forgot the question mark!

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2020 2:00 AM

Nick Cannon is definitely praying - he's praying that he can hook up with Orlando Brown again

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2020 2:03 AM

He flashed his fat ass in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2020 2:07 AM

Orlando sure has some big titties.

by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2020 2:30 AM

I have been DELIVERT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 26, 2020 2:33 AM

Well, if it swishes like a black duck...

by Anonymousreply 81January 26, 2020 2:38 AM

I dont think Nick is gay. Orlando is just a nutcase

that video @ r29 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 82January 26, 2020 5:33 AM

He has to be gay to be constantly dressing up as an old broadway diva in her dressing room with that thing on his head.

by Anonymousreply 83January 26, 2020 5:46 AM

Sadly, you believe in such archaic stereotypes ⬆️

by Anonymousreply 84January 26, 2020 1:11 PM

Nick, who you supposed to be with that dollar bin turban on your head? GLORIA FUCKING SWANSON?!!

by Anonymousreply 85January 26, 2020 1:13 PM

Let Nick EXPRESS HIMSELF, bitches. Let him wear what he wants to wear! It's funny how a forum with a bunch of eldergays who obsess over Madonna are the most judgmental over people who dare express themselves.

by Anonymousreply 86January 26, 2020 1:17 PM

I agree

by Anonymousreply 87January 26, 2020 1:19 PM

Nick secretly wants to be an older white woman, who invites young men into her "parlour."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 26, 2020 3:15 PM

There is nothing more annoying than blacks trying to steal genuine African culture. They have no tie to that culture. Zero legitimacy. It is as revolting as whites with dreads. Tacky as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 89January 26, 2020 3:31 PM

Wrong

by Anonymousreply 90January 26, 2020 5:02 PM

Niggah needs to get his ass to the salon~! He's sportin that silly as dew rag cuz he not wanna wash his hair! Shoot. Prolly smelly as fuq!

by Anonymousreply 91January 26, 2020 5:08 PM

There aren't enough "Sure, Jan" gifs in the entire universe.

by Anonymousreply 92January 26, 2020 5:15 PM

Wrong r89...we do share something with them...melanin and DNA.

by Anonymousreply 93January 28, 2020 12:47 AM

[quote]There is nothing more annoying than blacks trying to steal genuine African culture

Gurl please, the only African culture Nick is stealing is that of old black pimps from the 70s who used to wear those grandma turbans to keep their pressed hair layed 😂

by Anonymousreply 94January 28, 2020 3:14 AM

They did?

by Anonymousreply 95January 28, 2020 12:10 PM

Black homophobes deserve racism.

by Anonymousreply 96January 28, 2020 12:13 PM

Gay racists deserve black homophobia...see how that works?🙄

by Anonymousreply 97January 28, 2020 4:21 PM

I hate gay racists the most. Vile hypocrites

by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2020 6:46 PM

Sadly. Pathetically. Disgustingly. Most "black" celebrities think they are entitled to supposed African "culture". Unless you speak that culture's African language then they are just frauds. Like how Alicia Keys, the whitest girl on the planet would wear those ridiculous "African" turbans on The Voice. That made me hate her like I hate shitting myself in see through spandex.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2020 7:56 PM

Give it up culture appropriation troll. White Americans appropriate European culture all the time and no one gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 100January 28, 2020 8:04 PM

R100 o please. Whites have zero culture or soul. Especially Americans. What is their culture? McDonalds. Kardashicunts. Whites are like white rice or white bread. Not valuable in any way.

by Anonymousreply 101January 28, 2020 8:18 PM

[quote] That made me hate her like I hate shitting myself in see through spandex.

You have experience with this?!

by Anonymousreply 102January 28, 2020 8:24 PM

R102 of course. All gay men have prolapsed anuses like the Sarlaac Pit in ROTJ.

by Anonymousreply 103January 28, 2020 8:51 PM

[quote]Black homophobes deserve racism.

As opposed to white homophobes whose race you never mention despite the fact that they control all of the anti-gay legislation in this country. I look forward to all of those Trump-appointed judges make your life hell, yet you'll continue to obsess on black people.

by Anonymousreply 104January 28, 2020 8:56 PM

making*

And I wish Roy Moore had won.

by Anonymousreply 105January 28, 2020 8:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!