Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Beyonce always jealous of Rihanna?

Considering that Rihanna does everything better than Beyonce?

Rihanna has more hits.

Rihanna has a hotter man.

Rihanna has more money than Beyonce.

What does that feel like for Beyonce?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2021 8:41 AM

She also has more style and innate star quality.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 5:54 AM

RIhanna is who Beyonce's fans' pretend she is.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 5:56 AM

Rihanna is way better.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 6:36 AM

Disturbia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 6:40 AM

No. Rihanna is not a bigger star than Beyonce, and she can’t sing. As for the “hotter” man, she’s literally a paid prostitute for a rich Arab who will never see her as his equal. Those who know Arabs and their attitudes to especially black people know what I mean. Rihanna has also dated some very ugly rappers, so obviously looks are not what attract either of these ladies to a man, so that comparison is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 6:46 AM

Beyonce chiming in at R5! LOL

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 6:48 AM

Way to go, Rihanna!

Keep kicking Beyonce's ass.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 6:51 AM

Rihanna is more appealing and I like her songs better. She’s just more animated and fun.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Rihanna rocks.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 7:13 AM

I think Beyonce has technically a better voice, but Rihanna has such better/bigger hits. She knows she's a pop star, stays in her lane, and seems to have a great time in life. Believe she's much more well liked in the biz as well.

As far as looks? They're both damn good looking, but I give RiRi the edge.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 7:46 AM

[Quote] As for the “hotter” man, she’s literally a paid prostitute for a rich Arab who will never see her as his equal. Those who know Arabs and their attitudes to especially black people know what I mean. Rihanna has also dated some very ugly rappers,

Paid prostitute? Since when? Besides, they broke up. And I wouldn't call Drake or Matt Kemp ugly. Chris Brown was cute too....in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 5:11 AM

Drake?To each their own. Drake is not handsome, sorry. Rihanna also dated Travis Scott and Soulja Boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 7:18 AM

Soulja Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 7:19 AM

Singles artist? Rihanna?

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 7:20 AM

Rihanna has never been embraced by gays. It's strange because Rihanna is like a composite. I see little bits in her of Whitney, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears. Maybe she is too cold or unrelatable compared to them? I would not say Beyonce is 100% loved by gays either, but a 100% Beyonce thread will usually fill up on this site quickly.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 7:38 AM

Rihanana has no talent, she has a tone that is kind of unique and goat like and a great tean and that is it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 7:41 AM

Team* not tean🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 7:42 AM

Do we have some annoying black bitch posting endless threads about these black girls whose careers are far in the past? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2020 7:46 AM

[Quote] Rihanna has never been embraced by gays.

She has lesbian fans.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2020 9:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2020 7:53 AM

I think her House of Fenty high fashion brand has been a flop (have you seen the clothes and shoes? Sooo ugly)

by Anonymousreply 21January 29, 2020 7:59 AM

oh please. Rihanna can't even really sing. She's like Madonna vocally. Beyonce is a decent singer. Beyonce can also dance. Rihanna can't really dance except basic ass steps.

Both beautiful.

Both pick ugly ass men.

I don't think Beyonce is jealous of Rihanna's smoking and drug use btw

by Anonymousreply 22January 29, 2020 8:03 AM

[Quote] OP, Rihanna was let go by the Arab billionaire for "not being a good long-term fit"

Did anyone actually think they were going to get married??

[Quote] I think her House of Fenty high fashion brand has been a flop (have you seen the clothes and shoes? Sooo ugly)

Not a fan of the fashion. But her new eyeshadow palettes are cute.

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2020 8:18 AM

[quote] I would not say Beyonce is 100% loved by gays either, but a 100% Beyonce thread will usually fill up on this site quickly.

Yes, and most of those comments will be about how unintelligent and overrated she is. I wouldn't really call that being embraced by the gays.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2020 8:32 AM

R24 - Beyonce doesn't do interviews because she can barely string together a coherent sentence and sounds like a Texan hick. I don't think she's stupid, but public speaking is not her forte.

Rihanna will laugh and make interviews fun for the interviewer and will answer almost any question with 100 percent honesty.

by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2020 4:18 PM

(R21, Fenty is closing in on the magic 1 billion mark - I think only the Jenner spawn's line is worth more for celebs.)

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 6:09 PM

Rihanna can also take a good punch.

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2021 6:14 PM

I like them both? Is that allowed? 🤷

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2021 6:17 PM

Neither one can sing that great. Both wear tons of fake hair. It’s a toss up, really.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 6:56 PM

Rihanna's fans are much less insufferable. They just think her music is fun. They're not a cult who thinks she walks on water and is the single greatest thing to ever happen to music.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2021 7:00 PM

Rihanna wouldn’t even be a thing without Beyoncé and Jay-Z.

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2021 7:03 PM

[Quote] Both wear tons of fake hair.

Lots of celebrities do that.

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2021 9:00 AM

Rihanna isn't pretentious and has a stronger catalog of singles and her 2016 album Anti was incredible. Beyoncé is more of an albums artist and a brand with loyal consumers (the Beyhive). Rihanna comes across as a real person and is outspoken and was messy on social media. People are anticipating Rihanna's new album due to her long break. Beyoncé overexposed herself too much and the public is tired of her just like they are of Kim K and J. Lo

by Anonymousreply 33February 25, 2021 3:43 PM

[Quote] People are anticipating Rihanna's new album due to her long break.

Are they?? Fenty is her main focus now.

by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2021 8:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!