Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Columbus' gay scene

Tell us all, Midwesterners! I hear it's becoming the new fresh place to be. And you like the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 3:00 PM

Didn’t one of the disgraced Youtube twins move back there?

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 11:32 PM

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 11:35 PM

#midwestsowhite

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 12:24 AM

It was way better back in the day, when they had "Trends/The Garage" night club. And when the strippers got really dirty with you. I felt up so much cock.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 12:49 AM

Doesn’t Clintonville have the highest concentration of lesbians in America? That was true a while back; not sure the record still stands.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 12:53 AM

Many Capitals are gay friendly as we make great civil servants

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 12:54 AM

They do have one of the biggest pride parades every June.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 12:55 AM

The gays are much more genuine when compared to the pretentious queens of a much larger city, such as NYC.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 1:18 PM

Its one of those really boosterish places that doesn't live up.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 1:19 PM

OMG Columbus is amazing. My hubby and I are sick of Echo Park and we just closed on a fixer up. Ohio here we come! But I'm keeping hubby on a short leash - so many hotties there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 1:29 PM

Sadly, despite the population growth, the gay scene there is a pittance compared to what it once was.

And Short North, which used to have several gay bars and other LGBT themed stores (like a gay bookstore) has been de-gayed and is now the place for trendy hipster restaurants and overpriced coffee shops with Instagrammable logos and subway tile everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 2:59 PM

(I should say, SN still has a few gay places but it has been de-gayed - not as many as it did a decade or so ago)

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!