Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Philadelphia Flyers mascot Gritty accused of punching child

Philadelphia Flyers mascot Gritty accused of punching child

•Popular orange-haired mascot accused of punching teenager

•Police confirm ‘active and on-going’ investigation of assault

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 12:29 AM

Trending on Twitter. He is so fucking cancelled. A shame because he was so beloved.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 11:26 PM

Good for him! My hero

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 11:26 PM

“Philadelphia Flyers mascot Gritty accused of punching child”

He gets right down to the real nitty Gritty.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2020 11:26 PM

That kid looks like an overprivilaged deplorable brat so good for Gritty or whatever tf his name is.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 11:33 PM

We don't know what the kid did. Maybe they deserved it

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 12:00 AM

Not my beloved Gritty! The filthy little crotchfruit probably deserved worse. My Gritty is a saint! Is this the face of an aggressive mascot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 12:07 AM

Grifters gonna grift.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 12:14 AM

I used to work for a large employer In Philadelphia, though I came from the west myself (and no, not Comcast).

I'm not going to say Phully people are the worst, but they are leading the pack as far as asshole north easterners go. There are, or course, MANY dick head New Yorkers, Bostonians, and people from Jersey.

Amazing how Philly managed to contain them all in one space though.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 12:16 AM

Oh no, not Gritty! J'adore the Gritz.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 12:19 AM

One of fave picks of Gritty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 12:21 AM

Huh, R1? Most people on Twitter seem to be taking Gritty's side.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 12:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!