Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pete makes me cry everytime I listen to him. He fills me with hope.

He makes me feel like I belong. What does Pete make u feel when u listen to him speak ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2020 9:19 AM

He said something similar today.

[quote]A 12 year old asked Buttigieg in Cedar Rapids how he gets "back up" when somebody "manages to take you down." He answered, "I am not going to pretend that sometimes I don’t feel the effect of what people are saying about me... There’s so much negativity in this process.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 3:42 AM

I find Pete inspiring in the vein of JFK. I'm voting for him in Nevada.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 3:43 AM

OP is a delusional Moose of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2020 3:45 AM

Pete is going to come in 6th out of 7. Everyday he slips further down. His race is over in 6 weeks. Nobody is talking Buttgig.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 3:51 AM

Pete is in it for the long haul. The Septuagenarians will be napping.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2020 3:56 AM

Pete won't win, but he's the only good thing that will emerge from the 2020 election.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2020 3:56 AM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2020 3:56 AM

I don't know why but I love his voice. He's very calm and articulate. Makes me feel calmer when I hear him. Hope the Zuck (Mark Z) keeps funding him.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2020 4:01 AM

How many threads are you going to make about him, OP? Is he paying you to spam this forum?

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2020 4:03 AM

That even gay men can be bland and generic.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2020 6:40 AM

He fills me up

He gives me love

More love than I ever need

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2020 6:53 AM

R10 = fat, colorful and idiosyncratic trans.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2020 6:54 AM

Why do you hate gay people, R9?

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2020 10:06 AM

If you hate Pete then you hate America.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2020 10:06 AM

He makes me cry, too, but for a different reason. His phoniness makes me sad and depressed. He is siphoning money and resources from other candidates who actually have a chance a beating Trump. He's a magnet for damaged souls. I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2020 10:46 AM

I was thinking about this today during my commute. I should like Pete, he has all the ingredients that would make me excited, but he's just so bland AND straight Americans will not be interested in an openly gay President.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Pete will be done in two weeks, and then he can go work for Zuckerberg.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2020 1:40 AM

What do you think he fills Lady Chasten up with?

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2020 3:21 AM

Being gay is about the only interesting thing about him. The rest could be some generic center-right Midwestern politician a la Kucinich.

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2020 3:25 AM

This centrist Pete Is the only candidate that could actually appeal to the mid western border. Anyone that thinks that Bernie or worn could actually win the Midwest is delusional. Those two septuagenarians with these 45 states. It’s time the liberals get their heads out of their San Francisco asses and realize that if we don’t start appealing to the flyover states were fucked for good.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2020 3:30 AM

This centrist Pete Is the only candidate that could actually appeal to the midwestern states. Anyone that thinks that Bernie or Warren could actually win the Midwest is delusional. Those two septuagenarians would LOSE 45 states. It’s time the liberals get their heads out of their San Francisco asses and realize that if we don’t start appealing to the flyover states were fucked for good. I like Pete precisely because he’s not an elitist queen.

I was born in west Hollywood. Born and raised in LA. Now that I live outside of California I understand what the rest of the country needs in their candidates.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2020 3:35 AM

Pathetic Bernie Bro at R15. I happily donated to Pete again today.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2020 5:10 AM

I agree OP, he gives me hope that there is one candidate that I can trust to be president. I'll vote for whoever is nominated, but in the meantime my support is with Pete.

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2020 6:07 AM

Cringe, get a hold of yourself Mary. This guy is bland and uncharismatic, there's no chance in hell he'll even be a nominee. Biden will be the nom and the rest will fight for scraps.

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2020 6:43 AM

Why do we now think he is bland and uncharismatic when we thought he was very charismatic in the beginning of his campaign (including lots of non-gays). I'm guessing it's because he's not being covered by the MSM very much any more. Same with Warren. The election cycle is soooo F'ing long that everybody becomes jaded about all of them. And since they're no longer the new, new thing, MSM doesn't cover them as much. And polls show them going down, when at this point polls mean nothing because there aren't people who answer their phones except very old people who still have landlines. Bernie has a cult from 2016. That's impossible this time since there were too many candidates. Pete hasn't really gotten worse; we're just too familiar with him at this point and we're all looking for a savior from Shitler.

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2020 9:34 PM

r25 it's because when his policy came out it was like a big, oh. He was fun in the beginning but is growing stale. With the rise of Bernie, I'm willing to put aside my Warren hat if it means stopping that charlatan from leading the Party.

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2020 12:32 AM

Bitch please, you've been filled by plenty of peters before him.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2020 12:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2020 7:57 AM

Warren/Buttigieg 2020

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2020 8:02 AM

The Mayor Pete Cyberstalker of Datalounge will assassinate the Democratic nominees for President remaining after Pete Buttigieg bows out of the race. It will be in large crowds, in front of the media, with a trenchcoat and pistol, 1960's style.

Calling it now.

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2020 9:01 AM

I had no idea that Chasten was so badly abused by an ex that Pete had to be "slow to touch" him. Chasten has had some interesting exes, poor guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2020 3:34 AM

Pete’s townhall on Fox News Sunday. Those Fox viewers will actually hear some truth.

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2020 9:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!