Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers

I'm arguing with a straight friend.

How or why do we think he's gay? I know I've read it here and I don't doubt it but I need arguing points.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Sunday at 10:22 AM

I have never seen another human being kiss like this with their arms folded. You couldn't write it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101/21/2020

If I remember correctly their was a named BF. And yes I tried the lame search engine.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2020

Him and his male "assistant" when to a Justin Beiber concert. End of story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301/21/2020

He lived with his male assistant for some time. Lots of people in Green Bay assumed that they were a couple.

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2020

Tell him we're able to tell because we have gaydar. He HAS heard of it I hope. Kevin Lanflisi, the roomie and "personal" assistant was also allowed to wear Rodgers' Superbowl ring. He has been photographed numerous times wearing it when the two were together. Queerty has the photos. Sorry I'm unable to link.

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2020

Why is the Part 28 thread suddenly for subscribers only?😡 Should we start a Part 29 thread so that everyone can join in again?

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 7:16 PM

Threads are automatically paywalled when one or two posters are generating the majority of the posts in a short amount of time.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 7:19 PM

I should add that it’s been for subscribers only for the past week, so it seems permanent.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 7:19 PM

R7 That’s kind of stupid. So what if just two different people are responding in the thread, especially if there’s no fighting? Also, the posts are pretty spread out. No wonder people are leaving this site. Stupid rules like that for regular posters, yet nothing is done about some of these random trolls.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Saturday at 6:18 PM

[quote]Threads are automatically paywalled when one or two posters are generating the majority of the posts in a short amount of time.

Is that really true? What's the logic behind this? And how do you know? Who revealed the secrets of the DL to you? Aren't you afraid Muriel will kill you now that you know?

by Anonymousreply 10Last Saturday at 6:20 PM

R10 it is true that is why all the threads that have one deranged obsessed troll who posts over and over again all get paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 6:27 PM

You'd be surprised how many straight guys on sports boards or comments sections of football articles believe he's gay. Before Imdb shut down its boards years ago, I was shocked how many posters would make reference to him being closeted or crack a joke about it. This was around the time the KL AA threads were going strong here. I kinda doubt there was any poster overlap between DL and an IMDB sports forum.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Saturday at 6:57 PM

[Quote] was shocked how many posters would make reference to him being closeted

Why? Sportsmen are like rock stars. Those that don't fuck groupies like crazy - people notice and people talk...

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 6:58 PM

R12 No offense but why the fuck would that surprise you? There are 32 different teams in the NFL. Only Green Bay fans care about Aaron the rest hate his ass, especially Bears and Vikings fans.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 7:03 PM

Two words. Kevin Lanflisi

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 7:05 PM

It's not like he's Sydney Crosby who has never never been linked to any woman. Rodgers was "paired" with how many women? The gf from back home, Olivia Munn, that race car driver. Sometimes being paired with a woman is enough to convince straight sports bros who often tend to be dense. OTOH, a lot of them think Brady is gay because he's pretty.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 7:06 PM

R16 Crosby has had a model “ girlfriend” for a while.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Saturday at 7:09 PM

I stopped reading about Crosby ages ago. I guess his management and his father prevailed on him.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Saturday at 7:11 PM

Why doesn’t the just come out? He’s already made more money than he’ll ever spend, he’s at the tail end of his career, so WTF is he waiting for? Is he still that worried what everyone thinks???

by Anonymousreply 19Last Saturday at 7:21 PM

R19 Self-loathing gay. I can see that from miles away with this one. I actually feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Saturday at 7:25 PM

I wonder if he likes to get rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 7:25 PM

R20 I think you’re right. I also think his very religious and conservative upbringing did a real number on him.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Saturday at 7:28 PM

They never come out until they're has beens.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 7:43 PM

R23 So we can expect it right after he retires?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 7:47 PM

If there is still big money to be made - e.g. sports TV personality - then probably not. They have to fade, and their earning power along with their profile, before they give up the closet game.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 7:49 PM

[quote]If there is still big money to be made - e.g. sports TV personality - then probably not.

He said he has no desire to be a sportscaster when he retires.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 7:52 PM

[Quote] He said he has no desire to be a sportscaster when he retires.

We'll see how loss of status affects his choice(s).

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 7:54 PM

R27 I actually believe him on that one. He cannot stand not being the star, so I can’t imagine him reporting on people who have replaced him.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Saturday at 7:58 PM

Is it possible he could become an Abby Lee Miller of a sports academy?

by Anonymousreply 29Last Saturday at 8:00 PM

The endorsements won’t end when he retires so likely the closet will continue.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 8:05 PM

R30 Sad. How much fucking money does he need?

by Anonymousreply 31Last Saturday at 10:57 PM

It goes beyond money. It's a question of identity.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Sunday at 5:45 AM

R32 But he has no identity. As stated in the previous thread, he takes on the identity of whoever he spends the most time with.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Sunday at 9:30 AM

You don't think "straight passing" is an identity?

by Anonymousreply 34Last Sunday at 9:33 AM

R34 No.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Sunday at 10:08 AM

[Quote] [R34] No.

Then you're pretty fucking naive. Read the Roy Cohn "liver cancer" speech from ANGELS IN AMERICA. That should give you some insight into identity and power.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Sunday at 10:13 AM

R36 Aaron, is that you??? Calm down and live your truth!

by Anonymousreply 37Last Sunday at 10:15 AM

[Quote] Aaron, is that you??? Calm down and live your truth!

The point has completely flown over your heard.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Sunday at 10:17 AM

[quote]The point has completely flown over your heard.

Oh, DEAR!!!

And apparently English class flew over your “heard.”😄

by Anonymousreply 39Last Sunday at 10:20 AM

[Quote] And apparently English class flew over your “heard.

Apologies. At the time I was about to type "head," I was also thinking "herd" because of your buffalo looking ass.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Sunday at 10:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!