Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timmy and Zendaya Bed Bath and Beyond Bearding

He shaved his beard.

But he has a new one.

Attaboy!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 30, 2020 4:50 PM

Weird pairing. If they were shopping together at Bed Bath & Beyond my guess is they've already moved in together.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2020 5:46 PM

R1 or just human friends. But let your imagination go wild.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2020 5:49 PM

Oh joy! Millenial Twitters two frauiest fandoms can now merge. Whats their hashtag Chaldaya or Zenothy?

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2020 5:56 PM

Is it only considered bearding for some of you when you happen to be obsessed with one of the parties involved?

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2020 5:57 PM

Two lesbians lesbianing somewhere other than Home Depot.

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2020 6:04 PM

Zendaya sure gets around. Tom Holland, Jacob Elordi, Timothée Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2020 7:08 PM

Why would you ever give up Elordi for Holland or Chalamet? Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2020 7:13 PM

R7, because Zendaya is a known size queen.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2020 7:17 PM

Here's what I know about Zendaya and whomever she is dating. Because she travels a lot, whenever she is with the person she is dating, she wants them all to herself (needy). Doesn't like the other one doing things with friends or together with them in groups, etc. Just wants them one on one and it's...... smothering. Sweet girl though. She'll grow out of it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote] She'll grow out of it.

Hoping a fully grown 23 year old who's had multiple relationships to completely do a 180 from being a control freak isn't likely.

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2020 7:45 PM

You have got to be shitting me. His fake relationship with that Depp girl ends right after their movie fails to get awards noms (what a shocker) and now he just so happens to go shopping for bath towels and shit with the costar of his upcoming film? Can they seriously think people are this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2020 7:54 PM

Does she know he's pregnant with Kid Cudi's baby?

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2020 7:57 PM

She looks like she reeks of patchoulli and marijuana

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2020 8:03 PM

She has resting bitch face. Timothee needs to go back to Daddy Armie.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2020 8:05 PM

I want to see video of Timotay ecstatically performing cunnilingus. I want close ups of him lovingly lapping up a human female puss. Until that video is made available, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2020 8:10 PM

R15 wins.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2020 8:21 PM

R15

Same same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2020 8:22 PM

R15, I couldn't get the gif

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2020 8:26 PM

R18 Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2020 8:35 PM

Charmies fans going insane. So jealous of Zendaya now. LMAO. Too bad nobody gives a shit about Charmies anymore. It's very entertaining though. Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2020 8:36 PM

R18

That's Elio Perlman.

Not Timmy Chalamet.

Nice try, Love.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2020 8:38 PM

R19, liked it? If you click on it there is a photo of Timmy going down on a chick

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2020 8:38 PM

"But, but, Armie is his only genuine friend. Everyone else is PR" - desperate, red faced , fat fraus from the third world.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2020 8:39 PM

R22 Yes Rose, I’m aware of that. It’s a movie, not a homemade sex video.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2020 8:40 PM

One sighting and you bitches losing your shit already. Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2020 8:40 PM

R24 but, it is a homemade sex video! Luca's homemade sex video

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2020 8:44 PM

According to Charmies Timothée should only be seen being friendly with Armie Hammer. Everyone else is obviously a fake relationship or friendship. Haaaahaa.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2020 8:44 PM

They probably had a photoshoot and now they're being attacked by the homophobic closet case, Armie Hammer Hammer stans. Let's cancel Hammer and his stans in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2020 8:46 PM

R24

Homemade video?

Dorothy you have such a dirty mind.

No one in St Olaf does that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2020 8:47 PM

Her jawline is more masculine than his

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2020 8:48 PM

There he is again R15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2020 9:01 PM

If Timmy is into PR with his costars would make sense Armie Hammer was his first. They no longer even meet up or communicate anymore. Must be PR too huh? Not saying he's not friends with Armie just he's friends like he's boyfriend with LRD. That level of friendship. ;)

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2020 9:27 PM

PR Timmy. Faking it to make it. Lol

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2020 9:28 PM

R33, isn't this what we all do in one way or another?

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2020 9:34 PM

R34 actors especially. Timmy's boys are the guys he's seen hanging out with. Will, Jake etc. Armie never hung out with him when they weren't promoting or at the same Festival. Their encounters are always near a red carpet. They market friendships all the time in show business.

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2020 9:44 PM

R35

[quote] Their encounters are always near a red carpet.

How can you say this with such certainty? Do you know them? We can't even say what Tim's personality is really like, because we don't know him. He could be a misogynist that approves of raping women or he could be always high on coke, or he could like getting pegged or fisted regularly — no fucking idea.

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2020 9:59 PM

BG predicted it the 16th of October 2019

Sticky= Zendaya

Tonsils= Timmy

Kissy= Jacob Elordi

Petunia= L-R Deppotism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2020 11:11 PM

Anytime Timmy gets together with old or current work colleagues it's for promotion. These aren't his day to day friends. That includes Armie. The infrequent interactions between Timothée and Armie are to keep people interested in a sequel. Any interaction you get between them always includes his wife too because closet case Armie has a strict no homo policy for meet ups.

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2020 5:40 AM

Armie didn't bother going to his birthday and vice versa. They're PR (sequel) friends. My guess is Armie fucks the friend Nick.

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2020 5:48 AM

Wait, the Depp girl’s gone?

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2020 6:11 AM

Does Timootay smell of patchouli now too?

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2020 6:34 AM

They were not shopping together. They were in the same store, but on different day Calm down LOL

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2020 8:18 AM

But wasn't she just taking romantic vacations to Greece with her EUPHORIA co-star Jacob Elordi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2020 8:48 AM

[quote]Timmy's boys are the guys he's seen hanging out with. Will, Jake etc. Armie never hung out with him when they weren't promoting or at the same Festival.

What movie were Timmy and Jake in together? I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2020 9:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2020 10:16 AM

R42 no they were together.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2020 12:46 PM

The picture circulated is of a different day with Zendaya but the DM says he was with Zendaya. Sorry antis.

by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2020 12:53 PM

We are planning the next narrative. We are trying to be a tad smarter this time.

Better than entitled LRDeppotism.

Zenyatta has 65 M followers on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 48January 22, 2020 12:53 PM

If I am not mistaking, Timothée will not attend the next Met Gala, Monday the 4th of May 2020;

He will be playing at the Old Vic in London.

by Anonymousreply 49January 22, 2020 1:03 PM

Timmy and Lily are back again eeeewww

by Anonymousreply 50January 22, 2020 1:50 PM

That's right, r49. I've always wished he'd attend the Met Gala just to see what he'd wear. He usually dresses impeccably.

What makes you say that, r50? They haven't been seen together since Oct and they didn't spend his birthday, the holidays or New Year's together. So I think everyone assumed it was over and done with. At least we hoped and prayed it was.

by Anonymousreply 51January 22, 2020 1:52 PM

You do know that two People that work together can meet for other reasons but relationships? The postet also said that When Timothee and Zendaya met there were her assistent and his bf. It was work meeting. Probably they were discussing the promo tour, all this fashion shit and photoshoots. There a r litherally 1000 reasons but dating for them interact

by Anonymousreply 52January 22, 2020 1:52 PM

[R51] Someone saw them at a bagel shop next to central park

by Anonymousreply 53January 22, 2020 2:00 PM

Ugh! Please, God no. When was this today, r53? Any pics for proof? Not that I really want to see them.

by Anonymousreply 54January 22, 2020 2:25 PM

R53 I’m howling...More bagels?

by Anonymousreply 55January 22, 2020 2:44 PM

[R54] yes it today the person said there is a pic I hope it is just a joke

by Anonymousreply 56January 22, 2020 2:45 PM

What the fuck is wrong with Zendaya? All that hot straight dick to whom she has access among the world’s finest actors, athletes, models, rappers and singers—and she ends up with bony ass, rat-faced Timothy Chalamet?

by Anonymousreply 57January 22, 2020 2:52 PM

R57 Straight women have awful taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 58January 22, 2020 3:01 PM

R57, they could just be friends. Also, it's not like there hasn't been a whisper or two about her having a fever for beaver.

by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2020 3:08 PM

I mean look at this fucking guy. Even if he has a girl, he’d drop her in a second when Zendaya slides into his DMs. This is the type of man she can have. She could build a harem of hotties like him, living in her mansion. But instead she’s with Timothy Fucking Shalamay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 22, 2020 3:11 PM

Jeez, even OP's link says they're just friends. They're not even pretending to be in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 61January 22, 2020 3:15 PM

R61 Stop with all the reasoning. People want drama

by Anonymousreply 62January 22, 2020 3:19 PM

And i laugh at all the bottoms here trying to downgrade Timothee. Yes he is Hot dude for a lot of People. Maybe not for you but for a lot of others. He is hella talented and acknowledged by the industry (hello 100+ nominations and wins) , rich, booked and busy. So Keep on howl here how he is a rat faced ugly dude. I mean in your Dreams where you are not a looser maybe he is. The reality though shows otherwise

by Anonymousreply 63January 22, 2020 3:25 PM

Lily moved back to LA. The sighting is probably bs, too. Twitter kids have way too much free time.

by Anonymousreply 64January 22, 2020 3:27 PM

r56, I hope it's a joke too. If you do ever see the pic would you post it here if possible? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 65January 22, 2020 3:29 PM

[QUOTE] I mean in your Dreams where you are not a looser maybe he is.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 66January 22, 2020 3:38 PM

R63

"not a looser"

Oh, dear!

Why does anyone care about this shit?

I resent the fact that information about celebrities enters my brain. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 67January 22, 2020 3:38 PM

[quote]Jeez, even OP's link says they're just friends. They're not even pretending to be in a relationship.

He knows damn well what he’s doing. When you’re on a public outing with a girl who costars in your splashy new movie and you agree to a fan photo knowing it’s going to be all over social and the are/they aren’t they speculation will be rampant, none of that is an accident.

by Anonymousreply 68January 22, 2020 4:55 PM

*are they/aren’t they

by Anonymousreply 69January 22, 2020 4:55 PM

R68 try again. He always takes fan pics. The girl didn't get them together. She would have gossiped about it without a pic. Are Zendaya and Timothée never to hang out just because some frigid, fat Charmies don't like it? You bitches don't matter to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 70January 22, 2020 5:31 PM

LMAO I hope Timothée is seen with LRD. Would kill off a few of the stupid shippers.

by Anonymousreply 71January 22, 2020 5:33 PM

Why would he be seen with LRD? They're over and done with. Have been for a while now. The only 1's who still think they're together are the pathetic Lilothee's.

by Anonymousreply 72January 24, 2020 2:05 PM

Timothée looks really good

by Anonymousreply 73January 25, 2020 11:13 AM

He looked beautiful and happy at the Knicks game last night. So happy he's just hanging out and having a good time in NYC. There were lots of fans surrounding him after the game yet he didn't seem to mind in the least. Love that about him. Beautiful person inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 74January 25, 2020 1:51 PM

Now that Armie will be in NY I wonder if Timmy will suddenly be off somewhere else? They can't be in the same city you know. They might actually be seen together. Gasp! Timmy's team can't have that. It might lead to having to do damage control later on. Eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 75January 26, 2020 2:04 PM

R75 I think you mean Armie’s team. It’s Hammer who is now going to Chicago. Lmfao. He can’t even turn up to Timmy’s London premiere. The stupid shippers are so blind.

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2020 6:22 PM

Convince me that Armie doesn’t despise Timmy when he acknowledges him on social media besides embarrassing him on other people’s accounts, congratulates him on one of his movies, or even lets his PR account post a photo with Timmy in it.

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2020 6:26 PM

He despises Timmy? If you only knew how wrong you were. You know their lives don't totally exist via social media right? I mean, you understand they have a life outside of it and they do things you'd never even know about. If you don't understand this then I almost feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 78January 27, 2020 2:57 PM

they obviously do not communicate anymore. Their friendship is more dead than his and Lily

off-topic . Found the ost pretty pic of his from awhile ago (dell the spaces between cant post a direct link ) htt ps: // 66.media.tumblr.com/26b8693ea6df6ab09866d3af65554ce3/tumblr_p3aojlarNe1woq4cho1_540.jpg

by Anonymousreply 79January 27, 2020 3:05 PM

R78 " they do things that you'd never even know about". Or you for that matter. So if we're blindly guessing about the "things " nobody is privy to I'm just going to assume these :things " don't exist. Why are they hiding? I thought both of them had beards and both were going to jump from a car together in London?

by Anonymousreply 80January 27, 2020 6:18 PM

It's true, there's no way to prove either side of the Charmie non-Charmie debate. Both sides are just as much in the dark as the other.

by Anonymousreply 81January 27, 2020 9:50 PM

R81 yes you can prove the two men maybe had 2 days in the same location. Both have been pretty active enough on social media, papped and obviously working on projects for people to know what locations they have been in for the past year and only once have they been in the same location. In London this October for 2 days. Now if they're lovers they're not getting much loving if that's all the time they've been together. Charmie suits certain people (fan fiction writers for example) so they're going to try to make you believe but it's obviously bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 82January 28, 2020 3:08 AM

R82 this winter is the most time both have had off from work and neither have been in the same location at all. There's been no doubt where Timothée has been since he's been seen several times on tv at Bball games, with fans, tagging his location or promoting Little Women. Same with Armie. He went to Hawaii for work, was on vacation, at some events, in pictures with family and friends. There's been no doubt where the boys have been and not together. Most notably Timmy had his actual close friends like Will, Kid Cudi, with him the entire time.

Charmie is fake but the worst part are ringleaders like mysteryofcharmie trying to manipulate the desperate to continue to believe in it.

by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2020 3:16 AM

The funniest theory is that when we don't see them they must be together but the same can be said of Timmy and LRD. Lily's back in NYC with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2020 3:30 AM

As if discussing the same thing across two threads wasn't bad enough, could you kindly fuck off with copy and pasting the same damn posts into both threads?

by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2020 3:32 AM

R84 I saw that too. Timmy was photographed with his sister in NYC then at the Knicks game. Armie was papped in LA the same day of Knicks game. The rehearsals for his play started the next day. There's proof of it all. Charmies now saying that they were MIA. For sure, the delusional ones are being manipulated by a few of the others with large numbers of followers.

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2020 4:02 AM

r43 the dick must have been good cause that's the best i've ever seen her in casual wear outside of a movie. I feel like she will end up like a Halle Berry if she keeps going this route.

by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2020 4:07 AM

Why bother going through pains to not be seen together when you have two beards as the Charmies alleged? The beard is so you can have freedom hanging out in open with your lover. Kind of like Armie does with Tyler. That creepy friend who took him to Saudi Arabia. He reads gay even with the wife. So does Hammer.

Don't forget Timmy bragged about them planning a stunt at the London film Festival. If they were hiding, that wouldn't been a plan. They ku

by Anonymousreply 88January 28, 2020 4:11 AM

R88 Well if you are going to go through the hassle of employing a beard and still have to hide, what's the point? If LRD was a showmance, which I do believe she was or they were more fuckbuddies who were asked by the studio to exaggerate it for The King, then it wasn't for Charmie because Charmie wasn't getting any benefits from it.

Timmy spends time with his close friends. Of his show business friends, Kid Cudi, Kiernan Shipka and Stephane seem to be his closest. He spends leisure time with them. Armie is more his work buddy who's friendship was undoubtedly exaggerated like LRD and Timmy and soon to be Zendaya and Timmy for the benefit of promoting. Don't forget that both teams and their joint PR want Timmy and Armie's participation in any CMBYN sequel so they're not going to reveal that like most costars, they're not so close now promotion is over.

by Anonymousreply 89January 28, 2020 4:40 AM

Jeez R88, let it go. The Charmies have already left this thread

by Anonymousreply 90January 28, 2020 9:37 PM

Could we go back to Zendaya being a "known size queen"?

by Anonymousreply 91January 28, 2020 9:41 PM

Heard Timothee will be presenting at the Oscars. Yea! Anyone know for which category?

by Anonymousreply 92January 28, 2020 9:45 PM

Interesting news at last R92! No idea, but I hope he doesn't start to waffle on like he usually does.

by Anonymousreply 93January 28, 2020 9:50 PM

I can't wait to see what he'll be wearing at the Oscars. I love his style so much. He always looks impeccable.

by Anonymousreply 94January 28, 2020 11:01 PM

I've heard that Timmy will be in NYC until the Oscars but won't be returning afterwards because of commitments in London.

by Anonymousreply 95January 29, 2020 4:57 AM

He's doing a play in London in April and May. But he probably won't have to be there until March for rehearsals. The Oscars are on Feb 9, so he could still return to NYC in Feb before leaving for London. Unless he's going to London earlier for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 96January 29, 2020 1:35 PM

R96 or TFD goes to Berlin. Wes's movies usually do.

by Anonymousreply 97January 29, 2020 3:12 PM

I suspect Saoirse Ronan is going to win and possibly Tim will present her with the award (HW is trying to make the Tim-Saoirse pairing happen). Or maybe Florence Pugh ( I can't stand her).....

by Anonymousreply 98January 29, 2020 9:34 PM

Timothee's latest IG story. The shot of his bare back. Sexy AF! God help me. I want to hit that SO badly!

by Anonymousreply 99January 30, 2020 3:59 AM

R99, I'm a curious to know why now?

by Anonymousreply 100January 30, 2020 1:47 PM

Why did he post that pic now, r100? I wondered that myself.

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2020 2:05 PM

I heard that Timmy is in LA now. I don't know if it's true or not though.

by Anonymousreply 102January 30, 2020 2:09 PM

Yeah, there's a rumour he's there to celebrate Kid Cudi's birthday. So the post has to do with Cudi then???

by Anonymousreply 103January 30, 2020 4:00 PM

Now they are sharing clothes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 30, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote] I suspect Saoirse Ronan is going to win and possibly Tim will present her with the award (HW is trying to make the Tim-Saoirse pairing happen). Or maybe Florence Pugh ( I can't stand her).....

Not the way it works. Whoever won the previous year in the actor category presents actress, previous actress presents actor, etc. Occasional exceptions but rare.

They’ll probably pair him with a young actress like Zazie Beets. My guess is he’ll present the costume category.

by Anonymousreply 105January 30, 2020 6:43 PM

Idk about tom holland but that relationship was a ll faje pr bs. The same as emma Stone and andrew Garfield's. It's a fake prlation that helps eachother out. This one also seems fake.

by Anonymousreply 106January 30, 2020 6:48 PM

R104 yes, this is the same jacket Timmy wore. They have similar builds and heights. Definitely close sharing.

by Anonymousreply 107January 30, 2020 7:51 PM

Nothing suspiciously gay about this outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 30, 2020 8:20 PM

R108 - Christ, he looks like a throwback to a 1960s British Invasion rock group in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 109January 30, 2020 8:31 PM

R108 what’s a gay outfit look like?

by Anonymousreply 110January 30, 2020 9:01 PM

Take your pick R110. Or just go through your closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 30, 2020 9:08 PM

R111 I wish I dressed this good but unfortunately I don’t dress anything like him. I also don’t know anyone else who does. He’s totally unique. It’s very cool but still don’t get what classifies this as gay. Is it because they’re designer? He also doesn’t dress like this in his casual life. So is his normal dress gay too? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 112January 30, 2020 9:12 PM

Did anyone else catch any of the medical articles about how men are becoming less "male" due to lower sperm counts?

Here is one I read recently whilst at the dentist:

https www gq.com story sperm-count-zero

Maybe Timmy isn't so much gay as . . . the New Male.

by Anonymousreply 113January 30, 2020 9:13 PM

R113. The way he dresses and looks in his down time, he looks like every other Heterosexual I know except less washed. Although, I’d jump in line to blow him no problem, alas I fear that the boy is a str8. But, let’s fantasize about his clothing sharing with Kid Cudi. That’s making me wet.

by Anonymousreply 114January 30, 2020 9:45 PM

R104 in what way? If you look at R111 's link it does not seem like it at all.

by Anonymousreply 115January 30, 2020 9:57 PM

Well, the suit he was wearing in r108's pic WAS designed for a woman by a woman designer, Stella McCartney. So what does that tell you?

by Anonymousreply 116January 30, 2020 10:01 PM

Oh dear, he looks absolutely 'wasted' and not in a good way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 30, 2020 10:02 PM

R116, you are grasping at straws

by Anonymousreply 118January 30, 2020 10:02 PM

[R115] I mean this jacket

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 30, 2020 10:14 PM

I see...You're right. I hadn't noticed

by Anonymousreply 120January 30, 2020 10:22 PM

There are new pics of him today in West Hollywood. He's probably going out tonight with Kid Cudi to celebrate Kid Cudi's birthday which is today.

by Anonymousreply 121January 30, 2020 10:23 PM

No I'm not, r118. What straight men wear suits designed for a woman? He might not be gay but he's definitely not 100% straight either. Bi if I had to guess. Although these days I guess it's called gender fluid.

by Anonymousreply 122January 30, 2020 10:25 PM

R121 Last year they produced some iconic images from Cudi’s birthday. Will we be as lucky this year.

by Anonymousreply 123January 30, 2020 10:27 PM

R122 silly rabbit. Who cares if he’s str8 or bent. Get on topic. Clothing sharing and Cudi’s birthday.

by Anonymousreply 124January 30, 2020 10:28 PM

I hope so, r123!

by Anonymousreply 125January 30, 2020 10:32 PM

R122 there was this whole thing that Greta Gerwig said about Jo and Laurie sharing clothing and de rigueur this season is androgyny with clothing and men wearing makeup. It’s just in line with that. He wears sweats pretty much exclusively and doesn’t have very great standards of hygiene. I’d venture to guess he’s not gay. If you want to go strictly on appearances and dress.

by Anonymousreply 126January 30, 2020 10:33 PM

No R124, the real topic is why did Timothy post this selfie? Especially why now?

Is he aware of what is being said on social media about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 30, 2020 10:38 PM

R126

[quote] He wears sweats pretty much exclusively and doesn’t have very great standards of hygiene.

Stereotyping much?

by Anonymousreply 128January 30, 2020 10:39 PM

R127 Why not now? Thank god he did. This is the hottest he’s looked all year. Yummmmmm

by Anonymousreply 129January 30, 2020 10:46 PM

Doesn’t have very great standards of hygiene.

How do you know this? Have you ever been close enough to him to smell him? I've heard of some people who have been and it contradicts this.

by Anonymousreply 130January 30, 2020 10:46 PM

R130 not saying he stinks just doesn’t wash his hair regularly. It’s a common occurrence amongst young men who live alone and don’t care about such things. He looks immaculate when he hits the red carpet. That’s all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 131January 30, 2020 10:49 PM

R131 also I’ve noticed he likes to wear the same item of clothing several days in a row. Like that Cudi sweatshirt and these purple sweatpants. Does he get them cleaned or just sniff and put them back on?

by Anonymousreply 132January 30, 2020 10:53 PM

I'd volunteer to take a shower with him and wash his hair for him. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 133January 30, 2020 10:59 PM

R132, so with that you imply only straight men do that....why?

by Anonymousreply 134January 31, 2020 12:05 AM

I agree with R134. The entire notion that only straight men wear sweats and only gay men have good hygiene is absurd. You really can't presume sexual preference based on clothing, esp. with regard to a 24 year old movie star with unlimited access to free designer fashions. He's experimenting and having fun. And as far as hygiene goes, I suspect he smells as nice as he looks, or people wouldn't look quite so happy to be hugging him all the time.

by Anonymousreply 135January 31, 2020 12:39 AM

You people are so transparent. There was a poster saying he must be gay because he was wearing clothes designed for women, and yet you only have problems with and challenge stereotypes when they're used to suggest he might be straight?

by Anonymousreply 136January 31, 2020 12:49 AM

Ah.....R136, this is a gay board. If you don't like it....

by Anonymousreply 137January 31, 2020 12:51 AM

Yes, R137, it's a gay board - exactly the kind of place you'd expect would want to stamp out outdated gay stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 138January 31, 2020 12:53 AM

We're just saying the truth though, that normally straight men don't wear suits that were made for a woman. Not 100% straight men. None that I know of anyway.

by Anonymousreply 139January 31, 2020 2:54 AM

R139 boring, homophobic drivel. Now if you wanted to talk about something interesting he's wearing the jacket that Kid Cudi was just seen in so they've met up and swapped clothes. That is hot.

by Anonymousreply 140January 31, 2020 5:04 AM

So Cudi had it on yesterday now he's in LA and wearing it again. Cute

by Anonymousreply 141January 31, 2020 5:47 AM

What is the deal with him and Kid Cudi? Just friends or is Cudi hitting that?

by Anonymousreply 142January 31, 2020 1:50 PM

R142, this has been brought up in previous threads. Wash, rinse, repeat?

by Anonymousreply 143January 31, 2020 6:33 PM

R142 none of us have a sex tape so we don't know but there's 1000x more likelihood that he's fucking Cudi than Armie Hammer. At least he gets to spend time with Cudi and they spend important time together like birthdays.

by Anonymousreply 144January 31, 2020 6:40 PM

Purple...

[quote] The original gay pride flag had a stripe of purple/lavender to represent “spirit.” The other 7 colors each represented, respectively; Hot pink “sex”, Red “life”, Orange “healing”, Yellow “sunlight”, Green “nature”, Turquoise “magic, art”, Indigo “serenity” and finally Violet (purple) “spirit.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 31, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote] The non-binary flag was created in 2014 by activist Kye Rowan.[30] Each stripe color represents different types of non-binary identities: Yellow for people who identify outside of the gender binary, white for nonbinary people with multiple genders, PURPLE for those with a mixture of both male and female genders, and black for agender individuals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 31, 2020 6:51 PM

Oh god, have we really now entered the phase where the loons pretend he's sending coded messages based on the colour of his clothes?

by Anonymousreply 147January 31, 2020 6:57 PM

So the fact that he wears pink — especially pink — quite often and now purple is by chance? You're an idiot R147. You are the kind of person that needs everything spelled out. I suppose you are missing out then on about 75% of adult life.

by Anonymousreply 148January 31, 2020 7:01 PM

Oh god, again with the stereotypes. You fraus really are the dirt worst.

by Anonymousreply 149January 31, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote] One Response to “ Coloring a Community: The Pink + Purple LGBT History ”

by Anonymousreply 150January 31, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote] PINK, on the other hand, has a more bleak origin story with the LGBT community. Initially, pink was more closely associated with masculinity and blue with femininity. Before the gender color swap, pink symbolized a shade of red, which is arguably a masculine color, while blue symbolized soppy emotions often linked with femininity. The color pink took a turn for the worse during the Holocaust, when Nazis differentiated homosexual men from others interned in concentration camps by requiring them to don an inverted pink triangle badge on their clothing. The Nazi-imposed homosexual symbol became known as the pink triangle.³

Over two decades later, during the gay liberation movement, activists reclaimed the symbol and used it to draw attention to the oppression the LGBT community still experienced from society. In the 1980s, activist group AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power (ACT UP) embraced the pink triangle, but turned the triangle back around to face upwards, to draw attention to the AIDS epidemic marring the gay male community.³

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 31, 2020 7:05 PM

Imagine being stupid enough to try to bastardise and diminish gay history in such a way just to try and defend using the stereotype of "only gays wear pink". By the way, that's the way it's so easy to tell you are fraus.

by Anonymousreply 152January 31, 2020 7:08 PM

R152 self-loathing

by Anonymousreply 153January 31, 2020 7:09 PM

R153 I know you won't ever admit on here you are a woman. But I just want you to take a second and consider the fact that you, a straight woman, have come onto a gay website, and accused a gay man of being self-loathing, just because he doesn't agree that Timothee Chalamet is gay because he sometimes wears pink. Take a second, and consider what kind of person you've become where that course of action seemed normal to you.

by Anonymousreply 154January 31, 2020 7:12 PM

Pink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 31, 2020 7:14 PM

Pink - glossier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 31, 2020 7:15 PM

R154, go and learn your history 'gay man'

by Anonymousreply 157January 31, 2020 7:17 PM

R157 Interesting use of "your" and not "our". I was clearly wrong when I said you wouldn't admit to being a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 158January 31, 2020 7:19 PM

Tim wore this colour to the Oscars by chance...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 31, 2020 7:21 PM

Pink again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 31, 2020 7:24 PM

What is Sian Phillips doing there?

by Anonymousreply 161January 31, 2020 7:26 PM

Are you sure it's her? I thought it was a flight attendant or something...

by Anonymousreply 162January 31, 2020 8:18 PM

FF the homophobe 153. These freaks fetishize gay sex between these men because they also like the fact that Timmy looks underage. They also fail to understand most of the clothes he probably gets now are free.

by Anonymousreply 163February 1, 2020 4:33 AM

So much hate between Charmies and anit-Charmies and the whole thing is ridiculous since neither side can TRULY prove if they're together or not. Not unless someone knows them personally and intimately. So the war between them is pointless. Yet it rages on and I guess will continue to do so until someone can provide actual proof either way. And even then who knows if they'll be believed?

by Anonymousreply 164February 1, 2020 2:35 PM

R164 except Charmie isn't even a possibility. He has more chance to have been with anyone else. So many people thirsting for him. Can you imagine how often he's propositioned. He's 24. Probably gets sex often. With so much available, including the very sexy Kid Cudi or any whore actresses or actors he comes in contact with why would he be abstaining for a man he couldn't have seen for more than a handful of days last year. Even if you prescribe to the delusions that he's creeping around seeing Armie on the sly, how many times could that be with their work schedules last year. Timothée worked flat out from February to August. He starred so was required on set for most of the shoots. Then Armie went to work until the fall, then Timothée had a long promo for the King, then LW. They were rarely, if at all in the same location or country.

This past few weeks neither has had commitments yet there's evidence that they were in different places. Timothée was at a Knicks game, at a bar another night then he flew out to.be with Cudi.

Charmie shippers if they were honest would be shipping him with Cudi if they wanted to ship him with a man but they have one agenda.

by Anonymousreply 165February 1, 2020 2:52 PM

Their evidence that Armie and Timmy are a couple is based on love looks and the fact that they had chemistry and a close friendship, while promoting CMBYN. That's it. That's the evidence. Also they appear to have shared clothes at some points. Well the same evidence exists for Cudi except they do it without having to. They're not together for work or a future sequel but in their free time. They share clothes. Share looks. But moreso they enjoy each other's sucess that has nothing to do with them. Like the King premiere or Cudi's concert. Basically like friends do. But for shippers, this should be evidence that they are soul mates.

by Anonymousreply 166February 1, 2020 2:59 PM

I wonder what Armie would say if he knew Kid Cudi was bonking Tim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 3, 2020 12:47 AM

Waiting for a double date

by Anonymousreply 168February 3, 2020 3:32 AM

@R168?

Armie & Liz

Timmy & Kid Cudi

by Anonymousreply 169February 3, 2020 9:53 AM

Like this but with a real kid cudi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 3, 2020 10:35 AM

R170, wow, it summarizes the situation quite well.

So, my guess is that Tim has already told Armie and he approves.

by Anonymousreply 171February 3, 2020 7:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 5, 2020 1:22 AM

R172, I don't think that's bearding, I think this is genuine flirting,

by Anonymousreply 173February 5, 2020 4:26 PM

R172 yeah Elordi looks closeted to me.

by Anonymousreply 174February 5, 2020 6:49 PM

Any proof of this, r167? Not believing it until I see some actual proof. Which, I'm sure there is none. Everyone just making shit up as usual.

by Anonymousreply 175February 5, 2020 10:05 PM

R173

It's a job.

It is called: selling the second season of Euphoria and raising your profile.

by Anonymousreply 176February 6, 2020 7:46 AM

And... Jaccob must have been scolded after saying that 'she was like a sister' to him.

You want a career in HW? You play by the rules!

by Anonymousreply 177February 6, 2020 7:48 AM

I've met Timothee a couple of different times at movie screenings. He was so incredibly nice. Very down to earth. Total sweetheart. You can tell he truly appreciates his fans. One time at a movie premiere they told him he had to get going but he wasn't done greeting the fans and he told them he wanted to greet a few more before going.

by Anonymousreply 178February 6, 2020 3:13 PM

What designer will Timmy be wearing at the Oscars? Any guesses? He's sure to look beautiful no matter whom he wears. He always looks impeccable.

by Anonymousreply 179February 7, 2020 3:24 PM

R179 he posted a LV outfit recently and was seen shopping at LV so I'd say LV.

by Anonymousreply 180February 7, 2020 3:49 PM

She is very attractive...I'm afraid she might eat him.

by Anonymousreply 181February 7, 2020 4:10 PM

Timmy just posted a pic on his IG and he's wearing a corset. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 182February 8, 2020 12:05 PM

R182, you're welcome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 8, 2020 3:05 PM

Will he dare?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 8, 2020 3:10 PM

Jeez, why doesn't he just do elegant like everyone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2020 3:11 PM

R178 Post menopausal and never hears from her grandsons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 8, 2020 3:34 PM

Which one is the man and which one is the woman in the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 187February 8, 2020 4:48 PM

What relationship?

by Anonymousreply 188February 8, 2020 8:32 PM

Nice try, r186. But I'm a guy. And everything I said about him is true.

by Anonymousreply 189February 8, 2020 9:42 PM

So apparently someone delivered food to Kid Cudi's house and Timothee opened the door. There was a party going on and the guy said it smelled heavily of weed. This was in Santa Monica. I had a feeling Timothee was staying at Kid Cudi's house while there.

by Anonymousreply 190February 8, 2020 9:45 PM

Zendaya's lucky. She's been paired with so much hot white dick. I didn't know about Elordi, but I support it!

by Anonymousreply 191February 8, 2020 9:52 PM

Zendaya has 2 very,very plain looking parents.

by Anonymousreply 192February 8, 2020 11:06 PM

Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree

by Anonymousreply 193February 9, 2020 5:52 PM

R192

Timmy's parents and sister are really good-looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 10, 2020 4:47 AM

How did he get to be 6'+ because the rest of the family look like Little People?

by Anonymousreply 195February 10, 2020 6:50 PM

Good looking I'll allow, but really good-looking seems a stretch

by Anonymousreply 196February 10, 2020 7:05 PM

Sorry, but he even stands like Tom Hiddleston in some photos, I noticed it at the Oscars I tell you, he's channeling a young Hiddleston.

Whether the resemblance stops on the surface - er, can't say.

by Anonymousreply 197February 10, 2020 7:14 PM

I can't wait for Tim's equivalent of Tom's GQ interview.

by Anonymousreply 198February 10, 2020 7:16 PM

R198 - What about the one from W Magazine?

by Anonymousreply 199February 10, 2020 7:28 PM

I get strong lesbian vibes from Zendaya, so I suspect the bearding goes both ways with her.

by Anonymousreply 200February 11, 2020 12:01 AM

Is he still fetching cars at the Dolby Theater Garage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 11, 2020 6:08 AM

Two films!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 30, 2020 4:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!