Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Markle Pursues Legal Action Over Released Hiking Photos With Baby

Sussex legal team describes the paparazzi photos as a blatant breach of privacy.

Suck it, Markle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2020 12:15 PM

Honey, you can’t control everything.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2020 3:55 PM

According to The New York Times' Ben Rothenberg, the reporter asked, "Your good friend, Meghan Markle, who attended your last two slams, and Harry, have taken a move, a stance that many people think is extraordinary and historic. What are your feelings about that? Have you spoken to her?"

Serena's response? Completely iconic: "Yeah, I have absolutely no comments on anything with that. But good try. You tried. You did good."

Iconic??? WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2020 4:00 PM

I think it's just their way of scaring the paps into leaving them alone. Sue enough of them and win and the others will figure it's just not worth it anymore. Probably a good move on their parts.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2020 4:02 PM

Why was she smiling like a Cheshire cat if she was so upset?

I wouldn't be surprised if she called the paps herself.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2020 4:07 PM

Careful Mrs. Windsor-Mountbatten. People might begin to get the impression that you’re . . . A tad pushy?

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2020 4:07 PM

[quote] Why was she smiling like a Cheshire cat if she was so upset?

You can’t suppress the joy of victory.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2020 4:08 PM

She looked like she was enjoying being photographed and now she's suing??? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2020 4:08 PM

She's now apart of that Serena Ciara LaLa Kim K circle.

Won't be long before Kim Kardashian pops up now. She always ends up in the room.

She's become famous for that.

Only a matter of time now.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2020 4:10 PM

You don't get to have it both ways.

Either you NEVER get pap coverage or always get it. Now, if she has been inside her home, or even in her own enclosed yard, I could see perhaps making a stink. The pictures of Alex Rodriguez sitting on the toilet were an absurd invasion of privacy.

If she wants to be a celebrity - fine. It has a price. If she wants to be a private citizen, then she need to leave the public spotlight completely.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2020 4:10 PM

Meggy Windsor is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2020 4:13 PM

They must need money..

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2020 4:15 PM

Well yes they need money. They have to pay back a huge debt and Charles is cutting them off in 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2020 4:20 PM

What rights were violated when she was hiking in public and not on a private property? Are there laws in Canada preventing Paparazzi from taking pics of her child?

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2020 4:25 PM

Wow. I had no opinion of her before, but now I can't help but think she's an idiot. You don't become an actress, marry into the BRF, make an historic break from them because you want...privacy?!? What the fuck is she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2020 4:31 PM

Harry needs to RUN!

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2020 4:32 PM

Meghan looked directly into the camera lens and smiled multiple times. She obviously knew they were there. If she wanted her privacy and then noticed that there was a photographer up ahead, why didn’t she just turn around and walk in the other direction?

What kind of a game is this?

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2020 4:37 PM

If she wanted attention she would have stayed in the royal family, not left it.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2020 4:38 PM

She has really jumped the shark. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2020 4:38 PM

The Sussexes were on Vancouver Island for about eight weeks and no photos were taken.

Nutmeg is alone for a couple of weeks and she's papped traveling by seaplane, picking up a friend at the airport and now walking with Archie and her dogs.

Nothing strange here, folks!

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2020 4:40 PM

Can they sue the paps when they were alerted where she would be?

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2020 4:42 PM

Diana played the game so much better than this D-lister does.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2020 4:42 PM

That didn't take long. Harry returns to Canada and now the suing begins.

He won't have any money left if he keeps this habit.

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2020 4:43 PM

Who are they suing and for what?

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote] Well yes they need money. They have to pay back a huge debt and Charles is cutting them off in 12 months.

They are personally worth close to $50 million. I think they can get by. Also, I doubt the “debt” to Charles will ever be paid. It just sounds better to say they are going to pay back the government for the renovation than to say Daddy will pay.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]Diana played the game so much better than this D-lister does.

UM..not so much.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2020 4:47 PM

I've actually never seen Meghan ever look sad when paps are around. She always flashes the huge smile like Joker.

Everything else in this video is kind of meh but at mark 1:00 that is a flag for her mental illness. That move she did while crazy smiling tells me something is not quite right upstairs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2020 4:50 PM

Block one poster and half the thread is gone.

Who cares? Girl quit that bitch and ran. She doesn't want the bs publicity anymore. Leave them alone, troll with nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]I think it's just their way of scaring the paps into leaving them alone.

I think it's their way of making bank on shots they'll sell to the media.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2020 4:58 PM

Oh honey, you can't control the press, you can't frighten the press, and you sure as hell can't declare war on the press and win.

Anyone who thinks they can is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2020 5:02 PM

Exactly R4. Looked like a pap walk to me. Which is absurd considering how the baby carrier isn’t even strapped on right. She’s gonna give that baby a hip dysplasia.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2020 5:03 PM

So Harry came back and now all of a sudden they’re suing over what was clearly an arranged pap walk?

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2020 5:06 PM

Did she deliberately dangle that baby from the seat of that baby Bjorn incorrectly to get attacked and “mom shamed” by the masses so she can claim victimhood again?

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2020 5:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote] Sue enough of them and win and the others will figure it's just not worth it anymore. Probably a good move on their parts.

Either it's a very obviously stupid idea, in that no one else mass sues the paparazzi in the hope they'll stop. Or Harry is a trailblazing genius in the area of privacy law, and other celebs are kicking themselves for not thinking of it first.

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2020 5:47 PM

I love her new suburban mom name: Meggy Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2020 5:56 PM

R9 If A-Rod didn't want to be photographed taking a shit he might've considered not buying an apartment that had a window the size of Mount Rushmore in the bathroom. Or perhaps invested in some curtains. You get what you pay for.

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2020 5:56 PM

This sounds like a cash grab to me. They get a huge court payout for every unauthorized privacy invading photo taken by the paps and also get their picture in the paper.

Clever Markle!

by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2020 5:59 PM

This sounds like a cash grab to me. They get a huge court payout for every unauthorized privacy invading photo taken by the paps and also get their picture in the paper.

Clever Markle!

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2020 5:59 PM

Meggy Windsor is on the go. Muggy Windsor walks the dogs. Meggy Windsor takes a hike.

Just like her hair, Meggy Windsor dangles her baby.

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2020 6:00 PM

I honestly can’t figure out how she rigged up that carrier. It’s pretty obvious where the child is supposed to sit and which holes their legs go through.

by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2020 6:00 PM

The press in the UK had agreements with the Royal Family about intrusive photographers; they'd leave them alone if they agreed to the odd photo here and there. Now she's left the RF she's fair game.

by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2020 6:05 PM

The Daily Mail has an article summarizing the social media criticism about the way she's inappropriately holding Archie and how the sling is too small for him. Narcissists can't deal with criticism, not matter how legitimate it is. She probably wasn't expecting it and her way of dealing with it is to lash back.

by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2020 6:05 PM

Her assistant called the tabloids and she doesn't want Harry to find out so she's suing them now. Oh she's a cunning one, that Meg.

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2020 6:09 PM

R42 the sling isn’t too small. She’s just strung it together absurdly as bait. It’s insanely difficult to do something so stupid. There’s obvious leg holes and a seat for the baby to put their butt. Literally have no idea how she did that.

by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2020 6:12 PM

Is she going to sue her favorite pap agency then? She uses Splash News. Always the same one. Splash is also the ones the Kartrashian's use as well.

by Anonymousreply 45January 21, 2020 6:14 PM

Figured this is what she was after. Any pediatrician who says that baby is safe should have their licensed revoked. The point of the ergobaby carrier is to seat the baby ergonomically so they’re not hanging by their hips. The older generation of carriers like the Baby Bjorn caused hip problems for exactly the way she’s carrying him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 21, 2020 6:19 PM

Is the Today Show on the Sunshine Sachs payroll?

by Anonymousreply 47January 21, 2020 6:20 PM

Well, those pediatricians must be racists!11!, then, R46. /s/

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2020 6:23 PM

She’s out with her doll. Check out the dangling strings on the doll’s feet and the covered hand that is tied to the string around her neck.

by Anonymousreply 49January 21, 2020 6:26 PM

She’s out with her doll. Check out the dangling strings on the doll’s feet and the covered hand that is tied to the string around her neck.

by Anonymousreply 50January 21, 2020 6:26 PM

Better ask Meggy if she’s okay. No one ever asks. So thank you for asking.

by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2020 6:29 PM

She's holding the baby the wrong way around, so that nobody gets pictures of his face for free.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2020 6:35 PM

So she knew the paps were out there but she went out there all happy and smiling, let them take all the pics they wanted THEN she complains?

Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2020 6:46 PM

Swipe for BC's Privacy Act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2020 7:48 PM

"NOBODY TAKES OUR PICTURES FOR FREE!!!"

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2020 7:55 PM

r54 The media will just argue the legal basis was public interest. It's hardly a slam dunk for Harry.

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2020 8:00 PM

The more you fight the press, the more they follow you. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2020 8:04 PM

She had to arrange the huge kid that way so her face wasn't obstructed as she looked directly into the camera lens and just beamed with happiness.

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2020 8:07 PM

The free press is under attack all over the world — yet these two seem to have made harassing the press their signature issue.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote] Is she going to sue her favorite pap agency then? She uses Splash News. Always the same one. Splash is also the ones the Kartrashian's use as well

I don't think you understand how the paparazzi works. Various freelance photographers take the pictures. They sell to the highest bidder (agency)

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2020 8:21 PM

How did they ever find her?

Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2020 8:24 PM

^Are you serious? They know were they live and probably all camp outside their property. You guys should give them a break with your hatred. They just quit the RF to get away from this shit so what dumbass would call paps.

by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2020 8:30 PM

Meggy, kiss our collective cold Canadian arses.

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2020 8:35 PM

R63 kiss my checkbook, Canadian press cunts!

by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2020 9:01 PM

"They just quit the RF to get away from this shit so what dumbass would call paps. "

No, they just quit the RF because the RF wouldn't let them charge the paps and media for their pictures.

Please do your best to follow the class.

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2020 9:23 PM

R60, 99% of the time it is Splash News/Blackgrid that magically finds this woman. Even, when Doria is papped in L.A. It is no coincidence. They are celebrity friendly. Hence, why the Kartrashian's use them exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2020 9:29 PM

For me, her biggest crime is she is so damn boring.

by Anonymousreply 67January 21, 2020 9:35 PM

Kate is the boring one, but then, she has to be.

Who but a dull woman would be content with a life with a boring husband, making boring appearances, raising children and looking after the house, putting up with boring ceremonies, and trying above all to please her in-laws. No, William had to find someone dull, who likes boring things.

by Anonymousreply 68January 21, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote]They just quit the RF to get away from this shit so what dumbass would call paps.

They quit the RF to be able to merch the shit out of their lives and call their own paps without repercussions from the old RF stiffs. There fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 69January 21, 2020 9:50 PM

They quit the RF because it was soul-crushing and they weren't thriving. And she wasn't the star of the show. And because no one asked her if she were okay. And because they named their kid the stupidest name ever.

by Anonymousreply 70January 21, 2020 9:56 PM

Wasn’t she walking in a public park? Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 71January 21, 2020 10:02 PM

R68 - How do you know Kate is boring and dull beyond what is seen as her public countenance? For all we know, she might be a ball-busting harridan and a major behind-the-scenes manipulator, as well as a cheater? Do you really know? Or, better yet, how do you know about her allegedly boring ways? She was raised by Carole, after all.

The smartest ones really, really know how to pull their punches, unlike Markle who seems not to know when to just stop the full-on drip, drip, drip of her vainglorious needs for anyone and everyone to see, particularly the press, but has to scream it from the rooftops. (It's hard. Nobody asked me if I'm OK, mawkishly weeping for herself; I've had anxiety attacks!) She just splats it all out there with her ceaseless need for admiration, control, and the camera-seeking ready gleeful "smile."

by Anonymousreply 72January 21, 2020 10:10 PM

R72. Alright, alright, I'll ask. Are you okay?

by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2020 10:58 PM

Fuck her. And fuck her "good friend" Serena, another entitled cunt who loves the press when it plays to her advantage, hates the press when she feels they are "intrusive" (i.e., the bitch has nothing to sell).

by Anonymousreply 74January 21, 2020 11:04 PM

r4 Paps can use gigantic lenses that photograph at long range to get pictures. She could have been smiling for any number of reasons that have nothing to do with that picture being taken.

by Anonymousreply 75January 21, 2020 11:12 PM

Is she smothering Archie?

by Anonymousreply 76January 21, 2020 11:47 PM

Seriously, WHO THE FUCK CARES? About ANYTHING they do? We have so much more to worry about in this world than a couple with a child who left a royal family.

by Anonymousreply 77January 21, 2020 11:49 PM

[quote]Paps can use gigantic lenses that photograph at long range to get pictures. She could have been smiling for any number of reasons that have nothing to do with that picture being taken.

Smiling into empty space as though something or someone is there waiting for her to do so? Does she have the same telephoto eyes that allow her to detect the closest camera to mug into? You really do need to explain her eager look and that poor baby's awkward positioning with face away from cameras, lest they block her view. Or the Metro policeman and RCMP following directly behind who didn't notice the glint of the sun on the cameras' telephoto lenses. Puh-fucking-leez!

And why would a new mother strap her enormous baby onto herself and try walking two dogs at the same time with her only progeny? Is she experienced enough a dog-walker not to be tripped by one of them, especially the younger black lab that's still a bounding puppy? Young labs can pull hard, especially in woodland areas where all sorts of wildlife can jump out and excite the pupper.

by Anonymousreply 78January 22, 2020 12:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 22, 2020 12:14 AM

Reminds me of my mom. She would’ve smiled too because the paps "forced“ her to present herself to the world by taking a photo and later she would be angry that it happened.

by Anonymousreply 80January 22, 2020 12:26 AM

R79 do you have a relationship with any of your other grandkids? The ones who dumped your family name? I think Meg is a grifter but dysfunction Is the family motto. It’s not like she abandoned Walton’s Mountain.

by Anonymousreply 81January 22, 2020 12:32 AM

She looked directly into the camera, smiling. Was the camera disguised as a billionaire?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 22, 2020 12:59 AM

She is suing to keep up her victim act for Harry

by Anonymousreply 83January 22, 2020 1:10 AM

Bingo, r83

by Anonymousreply 84January 22, 2020 1:38 AM

I realize I’m going to Hell for this but Archie reminds me of the old Henry comic-strip character. (I’m sure he’ll grow up to be a handsome lad.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 22, 2020 1:41 AM

It's very clear, even in the grainy photo close-up, that she is wearing fake eyelashes. Compare to the picture of her waiting at the airport for her friend. No fake eyelashes. The difference is dramatic.

Who wears fake eyelashes when taking the dogs for a walk in the back of beyond? And then she smiles at the camera.

She clearly PLANNED to be photographed on this walk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 22, 2020 3:12 AM

Meghan enjoys the attention and being photographed but she plays up to Harry that she is being picked on and uses his mom to get him to feel protective over her and get what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 87January 22, 2020 3:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 22, 2020 6:05 AM

It gets stranger and stranger.

by Anonymousreply 89January 22, 2020 6:52 AM

[quote]Harry needs to RUN!

He will. Once he feels that his Father and Brother have royally *ahem* paid for what he perceives is their abysmal treatment of him.

by Anonymousreply 90January 22, 2020 6:57 AM

He won't run. If he did, he knows she'd be giving interviews claiming he is a racist in a nanosecond. Also, he'd lose any meaningful contact with the kid, who you just know would be mentally poisoned against him and lose half of all that sweet cash he gave up his family and Royal life to acquire.

Then, he'd come home to a populace who he'd only ever known as adoring fans for his entire pre-Megxit life but now loathe him with the fire of a thousand suns because he threw all their goodwill back in their faces, called them racist and said he still wanted to take their money anyway. To say nothing of the family to whom he said basically the same.

He won't divorce. He can't - He's permanently moved to Edward VIII territory now, and, like David, is now tethered to his grasping American divorcee adventuress for life.

by Anonymousreply 91January 22, 2020 7:17 AM

R91 Ginger's situation is far different from David's.

Ginger is not a former King, abdicated for the love of his woman (though Ginger's "stepping back" speech spookily echoed David's). He's the ne'er-do-well second son, the "spare". It will be much easier to embrace him again both by the BRF and the Brit public with the right spin.

Wallis never wanted to be Mrs. David Windsor. She wanted to be the power behind the throne, as it were, was not interested publicity nor constant attention. Megs is not only a narcissist whose raison d'etre is constant attention, but also a grifter who preys on others for what she can get out of them. Then she moves on to what she perceives is a bigger and better mark, usually after 2 years, as has been pointed out by the media. That 2- year "use by date" has just about arrived.

by Anonymousreply 92January 22, 2020 7:33 AM

Harry will be divorced, bald, fat and miserable by 35. No pity for him but I do feel sorry for the kid. Hopefully, they'll just have the one and it will not end up a Dean/Tori situation.

by Anonymousreply 93January 22, 2020 11:37 AM

Harry is 35 years old now r93. He'll be 36 later this year.

But I agree with the sentiments of others here. He's toast.

by Anonymousreply 94January 22, 2020 2:41 PM

She's succeeded in completely killing his hotness.

RIP.

by Anonymousreply 95January 22, 2020 5:04 PM

r92. I agree with much of what you say, but the British public will never accept Harry again. They might tolerate him, but they will never love him again. He's done. Why? Because they were happy for him and adored him and adored his getting married to a pretty woman he seemed to love, and he turned around and lied to their faces and called them racist to excuse his wanting to go off and merch his title in America.

David NEVER insulted the British public, or his own family, in public the way that Harry and Meghan have done. David said he respected the public and the Crown but that he could not reign without the "Woman I love", who, being a divorcee, was out of bounds if he kept his throne and his place as head of the Church of England.

Contrast to Harry, who instead said the UK is "Racist", "Toxic" and "Unsupportive". He basically told Great Britain that it was all their fault that he was leaving, when it was not remotely their fault, but was in fact a result of his and his wife's desire to make money off their titles when that is strictly not allowed.

They will never forgive him for that. He's absolutely, categorically done in Britain.

by Anonymousreply 96January 22, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]Contrast to Harry, who instead said the UK is "Racist", "Toxic" and "Unsupportive".

R96. Those comments have not been totally attributed to Harry. I believe the British public feels that Markle made those comments, not Harry. And if he did, she's getting the blame, not him. Plus, she either made similar comments or actually said those things so she gets the blame. She's also an outsider who appears to have been plotting her escape from the very beginning. She did not want to be there at all. And she does not appear to be particularly likable.

by Anonymousreply 97January 22, 2020 9:13 PM

R50 - "She’s out with her doll. Check out the dangling strings on the doll’s feet and the covered hand that is tied to the string around her neck."

I think they are BOTH dolls.

by Anonymousreply 98January 22, 2020 9:48 PM

r97, You're correct in everything except in that Harry DID directly accused the UK public of racism back in 2016, and then used his proxy Tom Whatshisname and that Polo player to accuse them of the same again and again over the ensuing years.

From the New Statesman article on Harry's public accusations back in 2016:

"The Prince notes that Markle has “been subject to a wave of abuse and harassment” and says he feels “deeply disappointed that he has not been able to protect her.” He even called out the British public for the “outright sexism and racism” expressed on social media and article comments."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 22, 2020 10:25 PM

I think he is done as far as popularity with the British public goes.

For the last 3 years I believe there has been a narrative in the media of poor cunt struck Harry/slash poor Dead Di's kid ( which he used himself as lately as this week). The list of demands on their website after all ther petulant behaviour has been too much . Maybe I am wrong but feels like any care for him has gone.

I see him as sad single with cling on ex wife, exactly like Andrew, who also was once the hero favourite prince .

by Anonymousreply 100January 22, 2020 10:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 22, 2020 11:04 PM

He's come a long way from dressing up as a Nazi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 22, 2020 11:41 PM

Get her, paps, get her.

by Anonymousreply 103January 22, 2020 11:48 PM

My red top headline : " Racist Brits are giddy and excited for new Bi-racial Duchess, Harry says he is happy but wishes she sounded a bit more like a blackie, even though she doesn't look Paki

by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2020 1:06 AM

The only thing worse, Meghan, is when they stop paying attention to you.

by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2020 10:56 AM

My question is whether Meghan is planning on getting pregnant again anytime soon - assuming that the two-year clock has already started ticking on this life segment, if she wants another kid before she bolts she needs to move quickly.

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2020 11:55 AM

Megs is not maternal. Neither was Doria. She's got her bargaining chip. She doesn't need or want any more.

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2020 12:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!