Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sweaty, slurring, red-faced Pa Markle says Meghan destroyer the royal family!

It’s a 1000 year old institution, yet somehow an American dimwit was able to destroy the whole thing.

He admits she probably will never see him again. “especially after this” he says.

Boy, talk about TWO people who do not know how to play the long game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 30, 2020 11:32 AM

What's the long game mean?

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2020 6:43 PM

This is like a Jerry Springer train wreck all the way around. Started with pedo Andrew and now has climaxed into the Walmart of royalty.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2020 6:46 PM

Well, he's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2020 6:47 PM

I have to wonder if the guy has some mental issues. He just can't keep his fat yap shut about this even though he knows he's doing irreparable damage to his relationship with Meghan. i wonder if he's not an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2020 6:47 PM

Her dad looks a lot like that "Drop Pop" , Salvatore Angelo from the cruise dock baby death story. Both seem creepy

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2020 6:49 PM

He’s not wrong

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2020 6:52 PM

How did such an ugly troll make such a beautiful daughter?

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2020 6:52 PM

His other daughter was pretty, too, before the illness (mental and physical). Maybe he was better-looking as a younger man?

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2020 6:53 PM

[QUOTE] i wonder if he's not an alcoholic.

That, or he’s an opioid addict. Of course, Sam will say he was neither until the stress of Meghan broke him.

I think we’re going to see DUI police mug shots of Pa in the near future.

I’m horrified the formidable Windsors, and the venerable monarchy itself, has collapsed forever in the wake of Meghan Markle. Even Hitler couldn’t bring them down!

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2020 6:53 PM

He is scum, and not even an inteligent one

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2020 6:54 PM

These two people have not "destroyed" the Royal Family. They're not important enough and are essentially meaningless to the Crown. If they did mean anything and had enough pull to "destroy" the family, they wouldn't have been allowed to leave it.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2020 6:55 PM

Pa says when they got married they took on the obligation to be one of the “rolls”. That’s funny, I though Harry was BORN a roll.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote]I have to wonder if the guy has some mental issues. He just can't keep his fat yap shut about this even though he knows he's doing irreparable damage to his relationship with Meghan.

Or he's a clout chasing, fame whore, who can't help himself. She had to get it from somewhere!

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2020 6:56 PM

For God's sake, what do you expect of him?

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2020 6:57 PM

[QUOTE] , what do you expect of him?

Um, I don’t know. Maybe shave and put on a clean shirt before a TV interview? Maybe not get high beforehand?

You just know he’s got one of those stinky diabetic ulcers on one of his feet like other fat wrecks get.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2020 7:00 PM

Does Meghan suffer from BPD?

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2020 7:02 PM

R7 He didn’t. She needed a lot of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2020 7:04 PM

Mr. Markle gave the interview in October. It’s just being released today.

He’s right. The Harkles have cheapened the monarchy. This wasn’t the life for her, and she knew it before she got married. It’s not like the marriage broke down over time. She went into the marriage intent on disrupting the family and planning her heist of the BRF and British taxpayer.

And Ms. Markle should have introduced her husband and son to her father. And what’s wrong with Harry not insisting that he meet his wife’s father? Harry is a douchebag.

Meghan Markle is trash. She just comes across looking neater than her father.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2020 7:05 PM

Mr. Markle has no idea what a long game is, unless it's compared to a long drive to a McDonald's drive-thru.

His daughter? She bagged a royal and got him to flee to Canada then on to LA. Her long game is strong.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2020 7:12 PM

[QUOTE] He’s right. The Harkles have cheapened the monarchy.

Since when does an obese American slob have a horse in the race regarding monarchy? What would he know about cheap when he raised daughters with such wicked personalities and intentions.

Some other poster wrote that Sam shit her pants in her wheelchair on some show in the U.K., is that true?

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2020 7:14 PM

I am not convinced that he is a scum father who refused to attend his daughter's wedding. I think it is equally possible that she paid him not to come so she could have Charles accompany her at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2020 7:16 PM

I think we’re going to see a tragic headline very soon, that Pa was found dead in his naugahyde recliner from some fat person on drugs affliction.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2020 7:18 PM

r22 let's hope so. He's an awful human being.

Imagine growing up with such a narcissist who doesn't care about the happiness of his own daughter.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2020 7:21 PM

The father is porcine. Wheelchair Sammy needs to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2020 7:23 PM

Speaking of, whatever happened to that book Samantha was going to write?

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2020 7:25 PM

There's no long game. The Queen is 93.

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2020 7:30 PM

[QUOTE] Samantha was going to write?

Meghan had Charles pay her off

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2020 7:31 PM

Watched the clip of the slob father. He’s HIGH. Benzos. Painkillers. He’s awful. The pig sister who shits her pants is also on the pills. The snarky comments are weird and they sound like two shameful bullies out for $$$. Nobody cares what they say. They are just used to bully the couple for the glee of racists.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2020 7:31 PM

r27 I think it's obvious she DIDN'T get paid off, or they would have had her sign a contract shutting her up. But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2020 7:33 PM

Pa and Meghan have the same exact nose.

Look closely.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2020 8:08 PM

If she were playing the long game well, she'd disappear for a while. Six weeks was a start. But now with this announcement she needs to disappear for a while longer. The constant media exposure is tacky, especially the way she does it.

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2020 8:12 PM

[quote] What's the long game mean?

In this case nothing

[quote] Meghan Markle is trash. She just comes across looking neater than her father.

She's certainly more so "trash" than a long line of thieves and murderers who fucked each other, in order to keep their ill gotten games in the family and who proclaim themselves and their lust, greed and domination to be ordained by God.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2020 9:07 PM

People are talking aboug Megxit and not about Andrew's sex troubles. Mission accomplished. At some point Harry will return to his former position and will be HRH again.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2020 9:13 PM

Dad Markle's a pedo. Convinced of it. Living the pedo life in Mexico far from prying eyes.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2020 9:35 PM

Markke’s family is a hot mess just like her...

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2020 10:08 PM

R35 oops, Markle’s.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2020 10:33 PM

She's actually been pretty successful despite her family. That says a lot about her.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2020 10:42 PM

Dad: Raging alcoholic and insists media pay him for interviews. Will throw his daughter under the bus for $$$.

Daughter: Manipulative, shamelessly self-promoting hussy.

Harry: Dumbass.

The three of them deserve whatever shame and punishment they bring upon themselves.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2020 10:46 PM

Can you imagine a father who would do that? How can she not be damaged? She was never mentally healthy - same as Harry. Made for each other. Unfortunately a train wreck because of overlapping/dueling mental issues. Both seriously damaged people.

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2020 11:23 PM

Pa Markle just needs to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2020 11:47 PM

Good God, I dare say the Monarchy has survived far more scandalous happenings than this. Elizabeth is Queen because of one of the biggest scandals the family ever had. I doubt one of the grandsons who's not even in line for the crown deciding he's had enough is going to bring the monarchy to an end.

Truth be known, Pa Markle is just mad he won't be able to brag to people his daughter is an HRH in the British Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2020 11:49 PM

He sounds like a sulking brat who couldn't get his way so he is going scorched earth on her for the delight of the racist Meghan-haters. He's a man-baby.

And the whole family is pissed because they can't mooch off her like they feel entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2020 11:55 PM

He has some mental health or addiction issues. It’s a shame he doesn’t get the help he needs. The media is cruel to keep putting this poor wreak of a man on television.

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2020 12:07 AM

I totally do not understand why he would give two fucks about the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2020 12:27 AM

One of my adopted sisters is native Indian. Yep, racism plays a role in family Dynamics. It would be upsetting if one child hit the lottery. Lottery winners actually do quite well but friends and neighbors are jealous and try to keep up with the newly rich Jones.

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2020 12:45 AM

Her ex husband Trevor Engleson has more class than her dad. Usually it's the ex you would think would bad mouth you, not your own father.

by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2020 2:13 AM

Gee, ya think, R4?

by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2020 2:40 AM

He doesn't, R44. He just wants attention.

by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2020 2:43 AM

Big Fat Daddy is worried about all the money he won't be getting.

by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2020 3:24 AM

Ugh ........ He looks like Harvey Weinstein's obese older brother.

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2020 3:25 AM

EXACTLY r17 even with all the surgery girl is still homely AF. Although so is Harry.

by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2020 3:02 PM

To be fair, r51, I don't think she's had more than a nose job. I don't see anything else.

by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2020 5:26 PM

[quote]She went into the marriage intent on disrupting the family and planning her heist of the BRF and British taxpayer

You’re a fucking loon.

by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2020 7:14 PM

Well, you wanted her out of the castle, and you got your way? Yet, you're still not happy.

Oh, I get it...... You wanted her KICKED OUT.

by Anonymousreply 54January 20, 2020 8:14 PM

Meghan is authentic Hollywood Royalty. And that's good enough for Harry.

Green eyes monster Kate is Faux Royalty. Other than marrying William, she has absolutely no claim to fame. If it wasn't for birthing three babies, no one would know who Middleton was.

by Anonymousreply 55January 20, 2020 10:41 PM

[quote] Meghan is authentic Hollywood Royalty.

I've nothing against her but no one sees her as Hollywood royalty. Charlize Theron, Brad Pitt and Meryl Streep are Hollywood royalty. Meghan is a minor TV star. And there's nothing wrong with that but let's be real about her status in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 56January 20, 2020 10:49 PM

R55, R56 is absolutely correct. Meghan is globally famous for marrying Harry, but before that, unless you had a thing for the supporting cast of a basic cable TV series called Suits, no one had ever heard of her. If she hadn't married Harry, no one would know who she is. You're criticizing Kate for exactly what Meghan has done. Meghan isn't Hollywood Royalty. She can show up at the Oscars and parade around the red carpet, and she still won't be Hollywood Royalty. Ironically, she was real, authentic royalty of the British Royal Family variety, and she threw it away. And as much as you dislike Kate, she is real royalty and is remaining so.

by Anonymousreply 57January 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Meghan will soon have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2020 12:56 AM

"How did such an ugly troll make such a beautiful daughter?"

"Beautiful?" Before the plastic surgery and hair straightening she was ordinary, at best. Even after that work was done she's not beautiful, not at all. You need an eye exam.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2020 1:00 AM

r59 you are insane. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2020 1:11 AM

R60, you are a Meghan loving twat. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2020 1:18 AM

r61 you have a tampon stuck in your uterus. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2020 1:19 AM

R62, you have shit for brains. That is indeed all.

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2020 1:49 AM

r63 You have had breast implant surgery and your new name is Beverly. That is very much all, forever.

by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2020 1:51 AM

The Markles are cheap white trash, the Windsors are expensive aristocratic trash. Game over.

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2020 2:03 AM

Rolls eyes at R51.

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2020 2:03 AM

"Meghan is authentic Hollywood Royalty."

You moronic fuck. She's not authentic anything, except maybe authentically self-absorbed and cunty.

by Anonymousreply 67January 21, 2020 2:07 AM

It makes her authentically American.

by Anonymousreply 68January 21, 2020 2:17 AM

Archie has granddads nose. Bet Woko will be pushing for a nose job as soon as he’s old enough.

by Anonymousreply 69January 21, 2020 3:27 AM

He looks like the grandfather that tossed the grandkid on the cruise ship.

by Anonymousreply 70January 21, 2020 3:32 AM

[quote]Meghan is authentic Hollywood Royalty

R55. If you want to use the royalty term, Jane Fonda, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Jessica Lange, etc. are Hollywood royalty. This Markle girl is a bit player who no one knew--and because we know her now, it's not because of her impact on Hollywood. Even grifters sometimes become infamous.

by Anonymousreply 71January 21, 2020 4:20 AM

"Meghan is authentic Hollywood Royalty."

The photo below has person with more Hollywood Royalty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 21, 2020 4:28 AM

EXACTLY. She was a nobody before Harry. Now she's infamous and toxic. She'll never be A list. She's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2020 4:32 AM

Meg is 38 and still has not hit the wall. That's admirable. Kate appears to be deep in menopause. Windsor males seem to like their women post- wall

by Anonymousreply 74January 22, 2020 2:05 PM

I think it's something on the island that ages them, too. Like a nuclear source at the heart of the British Isles that withers everyone who stays there too long.

by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2020 2:12 PM

If there were any doubts about where Megs learned her grifting from, now we know for sure where she learned some of it. No doubt, the rest of it came from Doria.

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2020 2:17 PM

r76 no matter how many times you say she's the antichrist, it still doesn't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2020 2:21 PM

R77 No matter how many times you defend the indefensible, it still doesn't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2020 2:23 PM

Pa Markle happens to be a TWO-time Emmy winner

by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2020 2:24 PM

r78 no matter how many stories you invent in your head, that doesn't make them reality.

by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2020 2:31 PM

Hope Mr. Markle was well paid for the interview, he deserves it..

Now how bout the truth about Doria? You know the mother. Was she in jail or a stewardess? Delve into the black side os Meghan, get to the truth. Where were her black relatives at the wedding? Didn't Gail say she didn't understand getting an invite, she didn't know Meghan. The press is saying a lot by staying quiet about the black side. Oh well it would most likely turn into another puff piece. But enquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2020 2:31 PM

r81 I think if you even have a mind, it isn't inquiring, just racist.

by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2020 2:37 PM

R80 Pretending and denying are so silly. Like shrieking racist.

by Anonymousreply 83January 23, 2020 2:45 PM

r83 you seem drunk.

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2020 2:59 PM

R84 You're VERY childish.

by Anonymousreply 85January 23, 2020 3:00 PM

He's LOVING the international attention he's getting from his daughter marrying into the Royal Family.

He's so gross and tacky. I feel so badly for Meghan. In addition to worldwide racist and British bigots going literally apeshit when she married Harry, she has to deal with a piece of human refuse as a father too.

by Anonymousreply 86January 23, 2020 3:03 PM

After some thought and consideration, I think Meghan and Harry will go the distance. Here is why. I think it looks to the public like Meghan is causing all of this strife. But that doesn't make any damn sense. If she is really some insane gold digger, there is no way she would want to be separated from the royal family or her HRH designation. I think she is essentially following Harry's lead and doing what she feels a supportive wife would do. And that includes taking the blame for what are effectively Harry's decisions. She is doing it all for love.

So I support Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 87January 23, 2020 3:08 PM

r85 oh, you're right. Excuse me. Carry on fabricating about a mythical person you will never, ever meet.

by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2020 4:31 PM

R82, ask legit questions about the black side an get called racist......

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2020 4:59 PM

They think that calling people "racist" will stop criticism of their beloved idol.

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2020 5:08 PM

r89 the fact that you call it "the black side" shows your thoughts on it. Nice try though.

by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2020 6:05 PM

What a nasty piece of work R86 aka "Bootsy-Gumdrop" is. So many nasty words from one nasty person >

[quote]He's so gross and tacky. I feel so badly for Meghan. In addition to worldwide racist and British bigots going literally apeshit when she married Harry, she has to deal with a piece of human refuse as a father too.

by Anonymousreply 92January 23, 2020 6:29 PM

r92 only posts nasty comments about Meghan and Harry on the DL, and argues with anyone who calls out the other racists. Agenda much? You should be red-tagged as you contribute nothing.

by Anonymousreply 93January 23, 2020 6:33 PM

He looks like the kind that would have cellulitis on his foot from diabetes. The wound care clinic nurses gag when they have to dress it. The NP is more than happy to write Pa scripts for opioids if it means getting him out of their office for a month.

by Anonymousreply 94January 23, 2020 6:34 PM

He's in Mexico so he can probably get whatever drugs he wants.

by Anonymousreply 95January 23, 2020 6:35 PM

" I feel so badly for Meghan."

I don't. She's as trashy as he is. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 96January 23, 2020 8:32 PM

I, a hate-filled troll who endlessly attacks a woman I've never met because she's a black American, find Bootsy-Gumdrop to be NASTY NASTY NASTY because he's just … described me!

by Anonymousreply 97January 23, 2020 9:17 PM

r96 it can. She was partly raised by her mother, as well, for her formative years.

by Anonymousreply 98January 24, 2020 12:39 AM

That's the point r98. Momma is a grifter too. Possibly did jail time. Where is Doria's documented work history?? No, she's worse than her dad. At least he provided.

by Anonymousreply 99January 24, 2020 9:37 AM

Megs is not maternal. Neither is Doria. I don't know if Doria is a grifter, but based on Megs behaviour, she's someone who found herself in a "situation" with two-time Emmy winner Thomas that sounded like a good idea at the time. She soon discovered that "it wasn't working for her" and moved on. Megs didn't acquire her narcissistic personality via osmosis. Unfortunately, due to media disinclination to do its job in Doria's case, all the public can do is surmise.

by Anonymousreply 100January 24, 2020 9:49 AM

What's with the "two-time Emmy winner" troll? Is that Samantha? Because nobody else gives a tinker's damn about how many Emmys the bloated narcissist has or hasn't won. It's totally irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 101January 24, 2020 11:34 AM

[quote] Because nobody else gives a tinker's damn about how many Emmys the bloated narcissist has or hasn't won. It's totally irrelevant.

R101 It is very relevant to people living/working in the film and TV company town of Los Angeles. But then, you wouldn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 102January 24, 2020 11:37 AM

technical Emmy awards, in the pre-internet age, got zero coverage. They basically give them in a banquet room of a hotel somewhere, during the day. At least now they stream them and sometimes have a C-list celebrity hosting.

by Anonymousreply 103January 24, 2020 11:41 AM

R103. Wrong. Pretty big event. Always has been.

by Anonymousreply 104January 24, 2020 12:16 PM

Both things can be true: He can be a jerk and she can be a cunt. It’s not an either/or situation.

by Anonymousreply 105January 24, 2020 12:40 PM

R105 We live in a world where people have abandoned middle-ground. Either/or situations are the only ones we have left.

by Anonymousreply 106January 24, 2020 12:42 PM

r98 are you insane? Where is your documented work history?

Meghan's mom has lived and worked for her entire adult life.

by Anonymousreply 107January 24, 2020 6:47 PM

r106 no one defending Meghan thinks she's a saint. But you're basically like the Republican party vs. the Democrats - the right wing screeching about how she's the antichrist is so far to the right, that a measured, moderate "she seems fine to me" sounds like you're suggesting she be canonized by the Church immediately and statues of her erected in Trafalgar Square.

by Anonymousreply 108January 24, 2020 6:48 PM

R107 doing what exactly? Teaching yoga? You can live in L.A. off a yoga teacher's earnings? I don't think that's possible. We know her dad had a long well paying career. Why all the secrecy about Doria?

by Anonymousreply 109January 25, 2020 10:05 AM

Teaching yoga was just a part time job Doria did while she worked as a social worker for a mental health center. She has a masters degree in social work.

She left that job after Meghan & Harry married. I would have little doubt that they have made sure that Doria's needs are taken care of very nicely and I doubt she has any need to work any longer. If Meghan's idiot father had played his cards right they would have done the same for him, but he was apparently too stupid to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2020 10:35 AM

[quote]Momma is a grifter too. Possibly did jail time. Where is Doria's documented work history??

This particular racist needs to finally get kicked the fuck off this board. For days they've been spamming the board with "Doria has no documented work history, she's just a black welfare mama who neglected her kids" crap and it's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2020 10:52 AM

[quote]Momma is a grifter too. Possibly did jail time. Where is Doria's documented work history??

[quote]Meghan's mom has lived and worked for her entire adult life.

[quote]Teaching yoga was just a part time job Doria did while she worked as a social worker for a mental health center. She has a masters degree in social work.

Lots of assumption, little fact/concrete evidence. Even going by something as subjective as Wikipedia, Doria was working as a make-up artist when she married Thomas Markle in 1979 (they divorced in 1987/1988), as a travel agent and was a "small business owner" before filing for bankruptcy in the "mid 2000s". She got her BA in Psychology, then went on to receive her Masters in Social Work from USC (Megs paid for Doria to attend USC) in 2011, but didn't pass her social work license until 2015. She only worked in the metal health sector for three years from 2015 to 2018.

What I wonder about is why Doria is being coy about the university she received her BA in psychology from. Also where was she and what was she doing from 2011 when she got her MSW until 2015 when she got her SW license. Was Megs who was making a good living from Suits supporting Doria?

R109 is on to something questioning how can one support oneself and a child living in a town as expensive as LA working as a travel agent, "small business person" and yoga instructor. Granted Doria inherited a house from her late father, but that wasn't until 2011. According to Wikipedia, Thomas Markle contributed to "raising their daughter", but from what point, since Megs was 6 or 7 when they divorced.

by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2020 12:10 PM

ALERT: Doria Ragland DOES NOT owe anyone any explanation of her life, her work, her finances, or anything else. R112 you sound like some plantation owner from the mid 1800s demanding to know the background of some slave before he buys her. It's none of your fucking business you ignorant fool.

by Anonymousreply 113January 25, 2020 12:20 PM

R113 is a silly child angered that the adults don't submit to her tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2020 12:27 PM

I'm sure you'd love it if some random stranger wanted to know all YOUR private details because your child had married someone famous.

by Anonymousreply 115January 25, 2020 12:58 PM

Well, people are dragging Thomas for being a "bad parent" and holding up Doria as some sort of annointed saint. Let's see some proof of that. Looks to me like Thomas was an exemplary parent during her formative years.

by Anonymousreply 116January 25, 2020 1:02 PM

Exaggerate much R115? Where has anyone called Doria an anointed saint? It seems pretty obvious that Meghan has a very close relationship with her mother which says her mother must have done an okay job raising her. It's very likely that the money her father spent on her growing up (after the divorce) was ordered by the court. But nevertheless, Meghan seemed to have a good relationship with her father until he lost his fucking mind and decided to hook up with lowlife trash rag scumbags one has to assume so he could make some fast cash. You certainly haven't seen Doria do anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2020 1:07 PM

My take is that her Mr. Markle started acting up when he saw that Meghan was distancing herself from him. I think she's ashamed of him and didn't want Harry see where he lives in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2020 1:18 PM

Meghan and her mother seem cold to each other. Seems more for pr than real warmth. Twice Meghan flew to the U.S. for several days, including for a baby shower, yet Doria was not invited. Yet, again celebrities, some of whom she barely knew were there. She was in and out at lightning speed for the wedding too. I don't blame Thomas as he is only doing the EXACT same thing Meghan did. They are all the same, using each other and the press.

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2020 1:19 PM

I don't get the Doria love. She always looks like she has a wasp in her mouth and comes across as ice cold. She does paid-for pap walks when it suits her and flips out when a random pap shows up and she's not get a check. What kind of mother abandons her kid at age 11? A not very loving one.

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2020 3:13 PM

I love how any photographs by paps are now "paid-for" or "intentional" by the anti-Meghan freaks. Paps never photograph anyone unless they're told to! That's how it works!

by Anonymousreply 121January 25, 2020 8:01 PM

R116, the thing is Pa Markle put himself in a position to be criticized or praised by consistently courting the media. Doria is not engaging in this activity so warrants her privacy,

by Anonymousreply 122January 25, 2020 8:36 PM

R119, it seems that they are there or each other during important events but otherwise live their own life. I suspect it is that way for many celebrities and their "civilian" families.

by Anonymousreply 123January 25, 2020 8:40 PM

R121 if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. The editor of Splash news on Twitter has publicly said different.

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2020 5:23 AM

[quote] I don't get the Doria love. She always looks like she has a wasp in her mouth and comes across as ice cold. She does paid-for pap walks when it suits her and flips out when a random pap shows up and she's not get a check. What kind of mother abandons her kid at age 11? A not very loving one.

Yes all black people or biracial people are villains in whatever story datalounge’s is telling. If Harry had just married a white woman; we could skip all of this ridiculous bullshit. Apparently you’ve run out of Meghan insults so now you’ve moved on to her mom.

by Anonymousreply 125January 26, 2020 5:50 AM

[quote]If Harry had just married a white woman; we could skip all of this ridiculous bullshit.

Including YOURS R125.

by Anonymousreply 126January 26, 2020 5:54 AM

[quote] Including YOURS [R125].

So sorry to have interrupted your lunacy. Obviously I stepped on your toes. Please do continue regaling us with your fiction. I’m sure you need to get all of these thoughts out. God knows no one (who is sane) would sit down and listen to you verbalize your lunatic rantings. So it’s probably best that you get it all your diarrhea out here.

by Anonymousreply 127January 26, 2020 6:06 AM

My last FF goes to R127 and her dictatorial racist bullshit! Be gone, Adolph!!

by Anonymousreply 128January 26, 2020 6:52 AM

It looks like we’re still equating bigoted lunacy with humorous, bitchy gossip.

Keep up the good work, fellas.

by Anonymousreply 129January 26, 2020 6:57 AM

R129 = Another the humourous, bitchy gossip should be directed solely toward White folk racist hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 130January 26, 2020 7:08 AM

The only racists here are r125 and r127, who see race to the exclusion of all else, and therefore love Meghan because she is mixed race. To them ethnicity is the only feature of Meghan's that matters.

Here is a (very lovely and intelligent) mixed race British woman who clearly says that dislike of Meghan is absolutely NOT racist. It is Meghan's behaviour, and only her behaviour, that has created friction for her with the British people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2020 7:39 AM

[quote] He is scum, and not even an inteligent one

If he was “scum”, then why did the allegedly “intelligent” Doria MARRY him (and live with him for almost a DECADE) and BREED / procreate with him, R10? Why did she suck his cock for YEARS and let him cum inside her to make Meghan?

Could it be that Doria LIKES trashy white guys and their money? Just like her offspring (Meghan) likes trashy low-IQ Henry and his money (who insulted Doria by saying that by joining the BRF, Meghan will finally get “the family she never had” - as if Doria doesn’t count as ‘sufficient’ “family”, lol).

Meghan decided to open her legs for, and procreate with, a white rich retard like Henry who wore Nazi uniforms for “fun” and told a black guy that he doesn’t sound “black” enough, lol. I guess she has the same “trashy” taste in white guys as her so-called “intelligent” mom.

But at least Thomas Markle earned awards and earned money all by himself. Whereas overgrown Henry just mooches off his rich grandma and daddy. He decided to be so-called “independent” only when he’s pushing 40 and balding, lol.

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2020 8:46 AM

[quote] He's an awful human being. Imagine growing up with such a narcissist who doesn't care about the happiness of his own daughter.

[quote] She's actually been pretty successful despite her family. That says a lot about her.

Reportedly, Thomas Markle paid for her education and he wasn’t a deadbeat father, r23. So he definitely helped give her a platform for success. Meghan became successful not “despite” but thanks to his financial support.

by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2020 8:47 AM

[quote] My last FF goes to [R127] and her dictatorial racist bullshit! Be gone, Adolph!!

Lol, R128. Both Henry (Mountbatten) and Meghan (real historic family surname - Merckel) are ironically both of German or half-German stock. Two peas in a pod.

Talking about racism and Adolf... When Meghan saw photos of Henry in his SS Swastika suit, she must have immediately wet herself from proud Germanic joy and opened her legs for him. "THIS is my dream white Germanic guy to marry and procreate with!", Meghan Merckel must have thought to herself, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 26, 2020 8:56 AM

Meghan and each of her parents I'll sound like grifters and losers. But you don't marry into the Royal Family if you have a PhD from Harvard and are planning on curing cancer. So none of this is a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 135January 26, 2020 9:16 AM

I have a feeling that the future will show us that Meghan's family were right about her the whole time, and we've refused to believe them.

by Anonymousreply 136January 26, 2020 9:30 AM

You just can't reason with these Meghan loons. They're quite immature, just like their idols.

by Anonymousreply 137January 26, 2020 1:23 PM

R13,2, I am always amused that if 100 black people say something is racist that some white folk will look for the one black person will say the opposite as the truth teller. Black folk have been dealing with "Uncle Toms" or white people apologist since slavery.

by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2020 11:01 PM

Meghan Markle's family is trash. And so is she. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 139January 27, 2020 2:26 AM

Many are paid to post, R137. Have you not read the sums they are spending on PR and their attempts to shape public opinion?

by Anonymousreply 140January 27, 2020 2:55 AM

History will not remember Markle much more fondly than Wallis Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 141January 27, 2020 3:00 AM

If history remembers her at all it is a win.

by Anonymousreply 142January 27, 2020 3:54 AM

R142

Waiting for the film with Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 143January 30, 2020 11:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!