Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Monica Lewinsky tweets dig at Ken Starr after he joins Trump’s legal defence team

It’s 1998 again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2020 3:48 AM

I am surprised that she ended up so pretty. Perhaps she’s had a few tweaks but they look good.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2020 10:08 AM

R1 I think she was always pretty, just a little corn-fed. She's slimmed down considerably.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2020 10:17 AM

I get her point though, what the fuck is Ken Starr doing there? During the Clinton trial proclaimed even "if it was not illegal, the president needs to be held to a higher standard" Now he is there to pretend that nothing rises to the level of impeachment? Really?

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2020 10:21 AM

He's a leech from a bygone era trying to become relevant again r3. Just like Rudy.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2020 11:03 AM

The whole athletic and top administrator leadership at Baylor University had to be fired, including the then President, Ken Starr.

Female students were being sexually harassed and assaulted by some football players while the administrators were busy covering it up.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2020 11:11 AM

It is shocking that women's groups, and others, are not showing outrage over Ken Starr rearing his head outside of Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2020 11:17 AM

This whole thing is a mind fuck. But she really is beautiful. Good on her.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2020 12:16 PM

Clinton was indiscreet but the people after him were craven hypocrites. I remember during the 90s how the Washington press was slobbering over ugly fucker Newt Gingrich calling him "the smartest guy in the room " while simultaneously trying to destroy the Clinton administration. Both had multiple extra marital affairs but only one person was being ripped to shreds. Gingrich is probably one of the worst people in politics and a big driver behind the extreme take no prisoners attitude of the republican party. But for many years he was the media's precious fat little darling.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2020 12:19 PM

That cunt Pelosi is worse than all of them combined.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2020 12:22 PM

I know Lewinsky pursued Clinton like a cat in heat but the way the press treated her was appalling. Imagine being 25 and threatened with prison for consensual sex. I have to roll my eyes when I see New York Times play the wokest of the woke when it comes to women when I remember their star columnist Maureen Dowd bullying Lewinsky weekly. Dowd wound up one bitter cunt in any case. I don't believe Clinton victimized Lewinsky because I don't believe in the modern idea that women have no responsibility for their sexual choices. But the way the media and scum like Ken Starr treated her was atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2020 12:25 PM

And r9's post proves yet again, for the millionth time, how empty, desperate and pitiful Trump Rabidians are.

Speaker Pelosi, using, guile ,smarts, experience and just plain old being a good human being, routinely hands Trump his ignorant ass.

Deal with it, Dmitri of Russia and KKKlanistan

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2020 12:27 PM

What r10 said and I adore both Bill and Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2020 12:29 PM

Starr is a disgusting partisan hypocrite, but Barr is a thug.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2020 3:43 PM

Whatever happened to Linda Tripp?

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2020 6:16 PM

Has ML done anything other than whine about sucking the prez dick since then? Bitch kept that dress and then whipped it out, obviously the right wingers paid her to do it. She will go down in history as the trash she is, pardon pun. Is she selling pussy from her trailer home? And I hope Linda trip gets a very painful case of liver cancer, if anyone deserves it it's her.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2020 6:32 PM

I'm doing fine, R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2020 7:03 PM

Fat Donnie is hiring all of these hacks because nobody else will work for him.

He doesn't take their advice.

He doesn't pay them.

The stench of treason will follow them long after he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2020 7:25 PM

R14, perhaps a waitress at Hooters in northern VA?

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2020 12:52 AM

Careful, Monica- they're still paying your bills.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2020 2:41 AM

What does she do as a job now? r19 (Monica)

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2020 5:06 PM

r9 bye desperate creep! Your president has still been impeached. That’s FACTS!

by Anonymousreply 21January 20, 2020 12:28 PM

Monica is boy crazy. Always.

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2020 12:46 PM

The "Ghouliani" thing is beyond lame. It doesn't even make sense. Just call the old fucker by his real name.

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2020 12:48 PM

This bitch needs to go away. Of all the bitches that need to go away, she need to go away the most

by Anonymousreply 24January 20, 2020 1:39 PM

I think they put Starr on the defense because they can't call him as a witness for the prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 25January 20, 2020 2:02 PM

Pelosi is a backstabbing bitch and an alcoholic with mob ties and you know it. She is one of the most hated women in America for good reason.

Bill Clinton should be on trial for rape just like his buddy Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 26January 20, 2020 2:52 PM

Project much R21? That lying, deceitful whore tried this same shit with Bush the minute she usurped the title of House Speaker based on the stolen election of 2006 and the stolen election of 2018.

Without rigged elections and falsified evidence, this country would be under one-party rule.

by Anonymousreply 27January 20, 2020 2:54 PM

[quote] The "Ghouliani" thing is beyond lame. It doesn't even make sense. Just call the old fucker by his real name.

Pelosi is going after him as payback for going after her mafia buddies, plain and simple. This is a mafia coup combined with a witchhunt.

by Anonymousreply 28January 20, 2020 2:55 PM

And she’s also a racist who flinches at the sight of black people.

by Anonymousreply 29January 20, 2020 2:56 PM

I knew this was a racist website when Italian women are put on a pedestal and black men are vilified and routinely blamed for the same homophobia that white people brainwashed them into believing.

by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2020 2:57 PM

And it’s equally racist to blame a Jewish woman for being sexually assaulted by a white southern man.

by Anonymousreply 31January 20, 2020 2:58 PM

Great response from Lewinsky, but I have conflicting thoughts about her affair and Bill Clinton. First, I am no fan of the Clintons. As David Geffen once said, the Clintons "lie with such ease." Lewinsky pursued him, yes, and she was a legal adult. Clinton acted irresponsibly and was much older than she. If I, as a professor, had a consensual affair with a student (even if she were of age), I would have been fired from my job. In the #MeToo era, it's hard to defend the affair or him. And Clinton lied under oath. That is a serious offense, especially for a lawyer and the POTUS. Did it deserve impeachment? I do not believe it did. Because it was about a Blowjob and not an act against public interest.

Now, we have a racist, sexist irresponsible imbecile who has raised lying to an art form. He has abused his power as POTUS for personal gain and protection. He has openly broken the law by withholding Congressionally approved foreign aid. Unlike Clinton, he has refused co-operation with Congressional investigations. He deserves impeachment.

And in the era of #MeToo, charges against Bill Clinton from women, especially from Juanita Broderick, appear very different. We didn't believe her and others like her, because of prejudices against women, especially uneducated women, who were perceived as low class. I think those charges are very believable today.

by Anonymousreply 32January 20, 2020 3:10 PM

r32, good points. Still Monica Lewinsky should have gotten a real job and disappeared from public life. She's made a career out of what happened. I don't really need to hear her opinion on this or anything else.

by Anonymousreply 33January 20, 2020 6:41 PM

What does Monica do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 34January 20, 2020 7:12 PM

R25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 all went poof when I hit ignore.

by Anonymousreply 35January 20, 2020 7:35 PM

R15, her stepfather, with whom she got along well, was a billionaire. This was never about money for her. Also, she was very young, upset at being rejected, and Linda Tripp told her to keep the dress as is, rather than have it cleaned. Then Lucianne Goldberg threatened her if she did not turn over the dress to Republicans. The Republicans manipulated her far worse than Clinton ever did, but her repeatedly bringing her experience back into the limelight somehow only seems to remind others, including the media, of Clinton's actions. And she certainly has remained very pretty. She's in her mid-40s now. Living well certainly is the best revenge.

by Anonymousreply 36January 20, 2020 7:57 PM

Ken Starr is [b]SCUM[/b]

by Anonymousreply 37January 20, 2020 8:00 PM

Why do you guys think Tripp (according to this poll) is more hated than Starr? Is it because she betrayed Monica?

by Anonymousreply 38January 23, 2020 11:14 AM

because Linda is that bitch who will record you while pretending to be your friend on the phone to use it against you, We all know that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2020 1:25 AM

She hasn't done anything with her life since then. And that photo is 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2020 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!