Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Hernandez Documentary Now on Netflix

Thots?

by Anonymousreply 420November 23, 2020 4:39 PM

Started watching this, and couldn’t stop, very riveting stuff. They did at least do some exploration of his gay relationships, so there wasn’t any glossing over that. Didn’t realize that Aaron had apparently killed three people, and shot a fourth. What a messed up piece of crap. Tebow’s lucky he came out alive.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2020 10:03 AM

R1 Were he and Tebow lovers?

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2020 11:10 AM

I believe they were roommates for a time, so only Timmy’s wrecked hole knows.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2020 11:20 AM

[quote]Didn’t realize that Aaron had apparently killed three people, and shot a fourth.

And shot up that car in Florida that injured two men. This was his freshman year!!!

That's why I can't accept the CTE defense. 1) There are lots of players and former players who have made CTE, how many are murderers? 2) He was already trying to be some hardcore thug with a gun at 17.

Now the exaggerated machismo side being due to his insecurity over his sexuality, that I can get.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2020 11:55 AM

Who cares. He was a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2020 12:00 PM

I watched it last night. I can’t believe how hot he was....damn! Take me Papi!!! It was very sad though. Living a double life rarely works out for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2020 2:08 PM

Daddy Hernandez, what a hot man!

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2020 2:13 PM

dam good movie, she was dum as fuk and had to fuk it up with murder....what a hot but bozo turd.

more jail stories!!!

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2020 2:15 PM

Tebow and he had so much in common. Just not murder.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2020 2:15 PM

aaron had fukey fukey with several big ball players....and in jail too

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2020 2:18 PM

Something about the editing made the show seem very apologist for Hernandez.

While it wasn't positive nor attempt to deny his guilt, there was a strange undercurrent of...pity?

It wasn't justification either. I just got the strange impression that it was presented as a tragedy, as if they were sad at the waste he made of someone with such potential.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2020 2:29 PM

Talk about self-sabotage. He had just signed for 40 million after making the minimum NFL salary. And then he goes and kills his "best " friend for no fucking reason at all. What a piece of rancid crap. And his girlfriend continued to vouch and commit crimes for him even after he murdered her own sister's fiancee. There's phone calls from prison where he sounds like the trash thug he is. Quit idolizing him. He ruined so many people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2020 2:33 PM

I wonder if Aaron was the top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2020 2:37 PM

bottom....

wish the show had more bout his queerness, and chatted with guys who fukd him, ate his ass out and slobbered on his fat tits

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2020 2:41 PM

Yea like Ryan McDonnell, whom he fukd for a good while, punk got a watch outta it. he was Aarons main fuk bud. came in his ass daily

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote]I wonder if Aaron was the top or bottom?

All of the "alleged" partners were much smaller and slimmer than he was.

So, on the one hand based on his violent temper, you'd naturally assume he was a brutal top that pounded the hell out of his partners. On the other hand, the underlying self-hate makes me think that, while he thought he had to be a top if he was going to be with another guy (because the one who bottoms is the faggot or woman), he probably desperately preferred to bottom - which made him hate himself more.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2020 2:43 PM

most alpha big guys bottom in bed....

tuff in the world/ pussy bottom in bed

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2020 2:47 PM

His mother seemed like a cold piece of work.

Her telling him: "I'll come to see you in jail at first just for show" was chilling.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2020 2:48 PM

good god how can anyone smoke pcp and do a dam thing???? dat shit kills

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2020 2:50 PM

Mama's mussy is moist for murder manhood!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2020 2:59 PM

[quote]Her telling him: "I'll come to see you in jail at first just for show" was chilling.

Yeah, the mother was (is?) a nasty piece of garbage.

What about the recording where she demanded he give her a million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2020 3:05 PM

he was most probably verse

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2020 3:07 PM

bitch can go to hell, what a lousy mother, dad was a meanie too

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2020 3:07 PM

Mother cried when he was convicted. Bye bye millions.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2020 3:09 PM

so many moms like her, pieces of shit....

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2020 3:12 PM

What lousey police work, how many did he murder before they ever found a clue? maybe they wanted the big footballer to stay free.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2020 3:15 PM

Not all gay closet sports players become pcp killers...wtf was wrong with the creep?

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2020 3:17 PM

I don't think there's any question AH was packing a huge one. Every shot of him playing on the field showed that beautiful bulge. Also, when he came out of his house in cuffs with those red shorts on. Yummmm!

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2020 3:17 PM

What a piece of shit shooting 2 strangers just because they spilled drinks on him in the bar. He was a narcissist trying to be gangster, I’m sure he would have killed more people.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2020 3:19 PM

There were more sexual shenanigans in that family besides Aaron. His father died and mom took up with a cousins spouse.

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2020 3:21 PM

Does anyone here think that Aaron may have been sexually abused as a child?

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2020 3:25 PM

R31, it said so in the documentary. By an older neighborhood kid.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2020 3:27 PM

[R31] Thought that too. No excuse though for being a barren soul. I felt so bad for the families of those innocent immigrant men he killed. The documentary didn’t focus much on the victims.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2020 3:28 PM

spoiled queen who never had NO said to him....rot in hell you god dam fuk...

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2020 3:36 PM

I get the impression that his fiancé knew he was gay the entire time she was with him.

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2020 3:42 PM

The sweetest thing about him was his love for his daughter. I did see him looking most genuine and happy holding that tiny baby.

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2020 3:45 PM

R13, you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2020 3:46 PM

How can you see anything sweet about a cold hearted killer who murdered 3 people, maybe more, what if it were ur bro he killed?

by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2020 3:51 PM

How many millions did wifey get when aaron died? and his mommy or family?

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2020 3:53 PM

He found not guilty from the 2nd triial, and celebrates with suicide? weird....He had a lot to live for, his daughter, and maybe getting out early, who knows.

Anyone think it was not suicide?

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2020 4:05 PM

What a hot piece of ass, and a good man in some way I guess....being closeted will kill ya, and maybe others. wish the movie had stressed this a bit more...

hope future interviews with chats he had with lovers will surface.

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2020 4:10 PM

R40 Life. He was never getting out. He might have been talented but no one could have been stupider. His brother doesn't seem to have the same issues. Casey Anthony's attorney defended him for the other murders and he wasn't convicted. The next day they were filing for an appeal on the 1st murder and he offed himself Good riddance pos.

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2020 8:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2020 8:48 PM

Man, there is nothing worse than saying somone is gay right. How wrong this is, when Aaron Hernandez isn't allowed to "defend" himself from such a terrible allegation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2020 11:22 PM

Notice what the gay doubters have in common

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2020 11:48 PM

Shayana is one classy woman even though she helped move evidence. Their kid is beautiful. She never was rich, like Aaron told her she would be. She's been through tough times but hasn't sold herself out to the media. I love how she kept correcting Aaron about trans people when he called them "things." She was there when nobody else was. And she got screwed financially. I thought the doc was really good. Outstanding. Emmy material. I felt for Aaron even though he went into rages and there were obviously a lot of players with brain damage who didn't turn into killers. When Aaron is showing up for the second trial, a juror is heard saying, "Oh my GOD, he is so handsome." Verdict: Not Guilty! This case had everything. It's considered one of the biggest crime stories of the 2010s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2020 12:48 AM

[quote]Shayana is one classy woman even though she helped move evidence.

Aaron is a cold blooded killer, he murdered innocent people, he murdered her sister's fiance. I don't think trying to help him get away with murder and hiding the murder weapon is "classy".

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2020 1:10 AM

Just started, couple of quick questions. What does a tight end do, why were his arms not through his sleeves when they arrested him and what’s with all that weird dancing on the field, that made him look really gay?

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2020 1:22 AM

you must not be from America R48

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2020 1:25 AM

A tight end is a position on offense r48, it is a hybrid position between an offensive lineman (whose job is to protect other members of the offense from the defense) and a wide receiver (whose job it is to catch passes). They do both.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2020 1:31 AM

When they show some of those impacts in slow motion it's so dramatic what they players go through. And every day you have to be expected to be hurt, esp in his position. Over and over again, day after day. He's got to jump and catch the ball while everyone else is trying to knock him out of the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2020 1:36 AM

How do they have all these phone recordings from the prison, we’re they evidence in the trial and part of the public record?

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2020 1:37 AM

I thought Tanya Singleton was trans when they first showed her, but she was a mother of two with stage four breast cancer, here’s what happened to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2020 1:46 AM

So the father dies and the mother steals the cousin Tanya’s husband, and Aaron goes and lives with Tanya who then becomes a surrogate mother to him?

by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2020 2:17 AM

So he keeps the murder SUV instead of taking it to a chop shop?

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2020 2:21 AM

If you plan to do a crime-- don't smoke so much weed that you forget to take the SUV to the chop shop

by Anonymousreply 56January 17, 2020 2:44 AM

I swear I read on DL back in the day that he'd left a letter for his boyfriend? But the documentary said he only left letters for his fiance, daughter and lawyer. Sup with that?

by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2020 2:47 AM

Unbelievable that people were less outraged Aaron was a mass murdered that to think of him like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 17, 2020 4:44 AM

OK, he had the same bible verse number written on his face when he committed suicide that Tim Tebow used to wear under his eyes? Was it a secret message to the most important lover he had?

by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2020 4:53 AM

Timmy’s holiest of holies lured Aaron to his doom

by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2020 5:09 AM

I'm engaged to woman with a vagina. I will pray for you R59

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2020 5:12 AM

Is it true the reporter outed Hernandez while he was still alive? I thought that happened after the suicide?

by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2020 5:20 AM

Caption at R61 "Kiss me you big lug."

by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2020 5:22 AM

R59 Literally what I was thinking. Probably a message to his secret gay lover.

by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2020 5:29 AM

Our song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2020 5:53 AM

“Something about the editing made the show seem very apologist for Hernandez.”

Oh, Dear. I wish you were an apologetic apologist.

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2020 6:49 AM

Aaron was so messed up in the head. He had the lowest possible assessment based on social development. It amazes me that anyone would be able to be associated with him. He was even worse than Donald Trump, and that's saying a lot.

I do think his high school boyfriend used to be very attractive. Unfortunately, he looks more like Ben Stiller these days. Not a good thing. I'd like to see some of his other partners come out of the woodwork.

by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2020 7:28 AM

The documentary did not make clear that Ryan McDonnell was Aaron's lover since 10th grade. He left him money in his will and the prison tapes have Henandez singing Ryan love songs and saying" I love you babe "over and over. If a sociopath murderer like Hernandez could "love:" Ryan McDonnell was it. Since Ryan is married with a kid perhaps Netflix didn't want a lawsuit on it's hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2020 7:39 AM

❤️❤️❤️❤️^

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2020 7:45 AM

The closet kills. And his sports career (the injuries that come with it) did its part to turn the man into a mental case. Anger management issues can be a symptom how closet cases deal with the anger and frustration of having to stay in the closet (in order to please their parents or other peers, or be accepted by their idea of society). Of course, his wife knew he was gay. He acted like the very stereotype of a "he doth protest too much" stereotype of a closet homophobe. But he was her financial support system and she probably felt sorry for him. And he showed his vulnerable side with his daughter.

The boyfriend was his escape from that toxic masculinity image he had to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2020 7:59 AM

Parents who are phobic and drive their kids deep into the closet are responsible for the monsters they create...

Tho the pcp did not help...POISON

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2020 9:54 AM

Only a shallow dumb butt would be a football player, Its a guaranteed brain damage job.

A lifetime of pain for a few years of $ glory.

sad

by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2020 10:03 AM

He was a thug long before he entered the NFL. Brain damage my ass. And who would pick a murderer over their own sister?

by Anonymousreply 73January 17, 2020 12:36 PM

Perfect storm: closeted gay, dysfunctional family, football injuries, drugs and alcohol. He became a murderous beast.

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]The documentary did not make clear that Ryan McDonnell was Aaron's lover since 10th grade.

Thank you. Ryan's people have somehow clamped down on the biggest romance of his life. They also didn't bring up the fact that, even though Aaron was deeply closeted, he really wasn't. At least outside of football. In his brother's book, he was constantly hitting on waiters etc, out in the open. The PCP use is unbelievable. I tried it and was unable to move for an hour. Someone dosed me in a club (thought it was weed) and I literally became immobilized. Maybe people develop a tolerance but that stuff is hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2020 1:46 PM

who took prison cumwads up his fat ass......happy now momma ???? you evil skunt.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2020 1:46 PM

R75, did you read his brother’s book? I wonder if it’s any good. I had no interest in Hernandez before this documentary, but now I’m intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2020 2:14 PM

So he didn’t leave a letter to his lover. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2020 2:25 PM

Wasn’t there a trip to Puerto Rico with Ryan? I seem to remember something like that from an earlier thread, agreed that they kept the Ryan relationship under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2020 2:41 PM

[quote]“Something about the editing made the show seem very apologist for Hernandez.”

[quote]Oh, Dear. I wish you were an apologetic apologist.

While I'm normally one of the grammar schoolmarms here, I'm not seeing the "oh, dear" here since we rarely call out colloquialisms.

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2020 3:06 PM

Prison audio with lover Ryan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2020 4:25 PM

If I think about you for one second I go crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2020 4:27 PM

was ryan’s part in the docu just minimal?

by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2020 4:33 PM

Radar Online is run by The National Enquirer. It’s fake.

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2020 4:37 PM

That Ryan is delicious looking. Perfect husband material. Too bad he married a frau.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2020 4:51 PM

Apologist is a noun, not an adjective

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2020 4:59 PM

The documentary made it sound as if he killed himself because he was outed on the radio by some skank making bad football puns.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2020 5:07 PM

Here's where you can download his brother's book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2020 5:08 PM

[quote]“Something about the editing made the show seem very apologist for Hernandez.”

[quote]Apologist is a noun, not an adjective

Obviously - and putting a noun in that context is fairly common when making the point that the documentary as a whole was an apology for Hernandez, rather than trying to describe (adjective) the movie. In this context, the point I'm making is that the movie was one big apology, not a documentary.

You are free to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2020 5:08 PM

Yes that was definitely the implication r87, 2 days after he was outed on the radio show he commits suicide.

by Anonymousreply 90January 17, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote]The documentary made it sound as if he killed himself because he was outed on the radio by some skank making bad football puns.

The documentary seemed to make it sound like the potential for abatement by dying while appealing in order to get a financial windfall was the motivation - whether that made any sense or not or realistic.

While I think the outing was probably a bigger factor, the documentary didn't seem to make it a driving factor.

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2020 5:17 PM

If he killed Odin Lloyd because he was afraid Odin would out him, it makes sense that he killed himself when he was outed.

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2020 5:27 PM

A psychopath with CTE that's in the closet? That's why he murdered, and killed himself. The potential gay outing isn't enough to be a killer.

by Anonymousreply 93January 17, 2020 5:29 PM

Drugs and steroids were involved. I wouldn’t have thrown him out of bed, but I wouldn’t have gone out of my way to tangle with a guy like that either. The shooting of the two guys was in my old Boston neighborhood and there’s a lot of hotheads that’d do that.

by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2020 5:35 PM

Many people saw his penis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 17, 2020 6:03 PM

I've always wondered about that teammate that bitched about Aaron always having his "genitalia" hanging out. It was a locker room, correct? Sounds like a classic homophobe to me. Wish I could have seen Aaron's dick floppin' around.

by Anonymousreply 96January 17, 2020 6:07 PM

They weren't calling Hernandez for being naked in a locker room.

It sounded as if he was wagging his dick in their faces while talking about gay sex.

He was being provocative. And it made people uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 97January 17, 2020 6:13 PM

Imagine what he did when he and Tebow were roomies...

by Anonymousreply 98January 17, 2020 6:15 PM

LSA thinks the whole gay thing is made up and that his high school teammate is lying.

by Anonymousreply 99January 17, 2020 6:29 PM

There are way too many gay facts that have been substantiated. I also am not 100% convinced the high school teammate is telling 100% of the truth but AH definitely loved the cock.

by Anonymousreply 100January 17, 2020 6:32 PM

[quote] LSA thinks the whole gay thing is made up and that his high school teammate is lying

Like those black lesbos know a thing about gay men. Or men, period.

by Anonymousreply 101January 17, 2020 6:38 PM

Doesn't Aaron's own brother say he is gay...?

by Anonymousreply 102January 17, 2020 6:40 PM

Quote from LSA:

[Quote]I don't know if I believe he was gay or even bisexual. I think his molestation as a child may have had him confused and he may have experimented with that teammate of his in High School... but, I think if he were truly gay or bisexual A LOT more men would have come forward. The High School teammate is the ONLY one, outside of that inmate (which I don't know if I believe), that brought up his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 103January 17, 2020 6:43 PM

Another quote from LSA:

[Quote]His childhood friend is just not believable. Its clear that the quarterback had a huge crush on Aaron and the way he spoke of their 'romance' sounded more like unrequited love versus an actual fling/relationship. Do I think he's making up the sexual encounters? Maybe but I know for sure he's exaggerating them. Its plain to see this man was in LOVE. The way he spoke about them looking the same (they do not) and all the things they shared in common wistfully was odd for a true crime documentary. Bizarre! I bet Aaron fooled around with him once and this kid took it to a whole nother level. Chile!

by Anonymousreply 104January 17, 2020 7:05 PM

^ Listen to the prison tapes. Clearly LSA is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2020 7:09 PM

R105 I agree, but many of the posters on LSA think he wasn't gay. Those get the most amount of likes too. Here's another one:

[Quote]I don’t think Aaron was gay if anything he was adventurous and maybe curious in his younger years due to his abuse and probably experimented in his teens but not to the extent his ex teammate was making it out to be

by Anonymousreply 106January 17, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]I don’t think Aaron was gay if anything he was adventurous and maybe curious in his younger years due to his abuse and probably experimented in his teens but not to the extent his ex teammate was making it out to be

One of the biggest misconceptions regarding abuse is the cause and effect relationship between abuse and being gay.

Being abused doesn't make you gay. Being gay makes it more likely that you will be targeted for abuse.

Of course, not all boys who are abused by other males are gay. But, the idea that being abused will make you "confused" or cause a greater amount of "experimentation" with being gay is not borne out. This should also not be confused with the fact that people who are abused sometimes continue the cycle of abuse.

Abuse is abuse - not sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 107January 17, 2020 7:56 PM

Gay or not gay, I think AH was a ticking time bomb. In fact, I think the gay thing is pretty irrelevant. More relevant is that he was abused, and abusive, and damaged his head in football.

by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2020 7:59 PM

R102, Yes.

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2020 8:06 PM

There has to be an AH dick pic somewhere. I want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 110January 17, 2020 8:27 PM

I bet Ryan took some on their trip to Costa Rica.

by Anonymousreply 111January 17, 2020 8:55 PM

While I don't know why we are quoting people on lipstick alley, some DLers are obsessed with site, but here you go r103, you can tell that poster that other people have come forward. A teammate of Aaron's at Florida said he knew about Aaron hooking up with men.

[quote]The teammate tells PEOPLE that Hernandez also struggled with his sexuality. During his life, he had romantic relationships with both men and women. Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases. “He wanted to be the big man on campus who was having sex with a lot of women, but then he’d find guys on the down low,” the teammate says. “The girls were public, the guys were not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 17, 2020 10:20 PM

size 13 air jordans...mmmm

by Anonymousreply 113January 17, 2020 10:25 PM

Will this exclude him from the Football Hall of Fame?

by Anonymousreply 114January 17, 2020 10:27 PM

He was def sexy but I don't think I'd be able to maintain an erection with the stress of knowing that I'd be shot in the back of the head if I made one wrong move.

by Anonymousreply 115January 17, 2020 10:39 PM

That's the thing about Aaron's murders. They all seem so pointless. Not that murder is okay, but at least if the person has an understandable motivation for why they did it you can understand them as a person.

For Aaron, the killing was just senseless. A total disregard for other humans' lives.

by Anonymousreply 116January 17, 2020 10:49 PM

I have a feeling Aaron was a world class cuddler asd well as a world class killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 17, 2020 10:51 PM

Kyle Kennedy speaks out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 17, 2020 10:58 PM

R116 Absolutely. To just pick up his best friend and take him to a parking lot and kill him. For what? And every single move on CCTV. I'm sure his other friends were scared af of him. Killing with impunity and no remorse. No conscience. They should have studied his brain when he died.

by Anonymousreply 119January 17, 2020 11:02 PM

“I just wanted to tell you this morning that I love you. You never have to question us. I will stop questioning you and us. I realized through our thing over the past few days how much I love you and how much I want you and us,” the book claimed Hernandez wrote." Aaron was such a romantic! 😍😘❤❤❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 17, 2020 11:03 PM

They did study his brain. It's in the doc. Said the damage was so bad that she thought he had been living with it for a decade.

by Anonymousreply 121January 17, 2020 11:04 PM

oh. Didn't see the Doc. Not the Netflix one.

by Anonymousreply 122January 17, 2020 11:17 PM

His fiancée knew he was gay. His whole extended family knew he was gay. His father was physically abusive toward him because he thought Aaron, as a young child, was too effeminate. His mother is a lowlife and some believe she was sexually abusive to him. Ryan is from a good family and is bi but Aaron was the love of his life. The CTE worsened but did not begin with the NFL. His extended family loved him and enabled him. His parents were terrible.

by Anonymousreply 123January 17, 2020 11:40 PM

$40 mil and all that faggot gave me was crumbs!

by Anonymousreply 124January 17, 2020 11:43 PM

From WAPO

Aaron Hernandez suffered the most severe case of chronic traumatic encephalopathy ever discovered in a person his age, damage that would have significantly affected his decision-making, judgment and cognition, researchers at Boston University revealed at a medical conference Thursday.

Ann McKee, the head of BU’s CTE Center, which has studied the disease caused by repetitive brain trauma for more than a decade, called Hernandez’s brain “one of the most significant contributions to our work” because of the brain’s pristine condition and the rare opportunity to study the disease in a 27-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 125January 17, 2020 11:44 PM

Kennedy just sounds like he's just trying to make some money now that he's out. The new book about Aaron has exclusive material with him talking about their relationship. But the reviews are terrible. He probably cut a deal with the slimy author.

by Anonymousreply 126January 18, 2020 12:06 AM

R123, Ryan mentioned a fiancée in his trial testimony. Wondering if they eventually wed or did the rumors of his true relationship with Aaron make her rethink marriage.

by Anonymousreply 127January 18, 2020 12:13 AM

Ryan's testimony begins at 53:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 18, 2020 12:19 AM

Ryan got married and had a kid.

by Anonymousreply 129January 18, 2020 2:30 AM

LSA are Uber homophobic and obsessed with any men of other races who so much as date even one black woman. It becomes “he likes the chocolate” so they fantasies start. It’s sad and pathetic and makes black women look bad and desperate. They are also desperate to find a “real man” who will step up and become “a provider” and that fuels their obsession with white men and hatred and jealousy of white women. Also their homophobia is the crude, base intelligence kind - gay men are supposed to be all diseased and with AIDS and “shove shit” with their sexual habits.

Which makes me wonder, why do we have people that always quote that site? They’re dumb, racist, uneducated, disgusting and, yes, ghetto. They’re more Wendy Williams than Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 130January 18, 2020 4:50 AM

Thought the Netflix doc was very good. Apparently Shayanna is doing okay. She wrote a tender note to the people who commented on the doc saying she read every comment and was going to sign off social media for a while. I hope she has found a safe, stable relationship after all she put up with Aaron. He made her an accessory and she blindly followed his direction. Aaron loved Harry Potter. They overlaid a pic of "Chamber of Secrets."

by Anonymousreply 131January 18, 2020 9:56 AM

Why the fuck is this site obsessed with Black women? The hatred and fixation is insane. They are talked about more here than straight White male spaces. How did LSA get dragged into another thread?

by Anonymousreply 132January 18, 2020 10:00 AM

r130 You sound insanely racist.

by Anonymousreply 133January 18, 2020 10:02 AM

Discussion on Pajiba

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 18, 2020 10:02 AM

ryan was gay for pay with aaron? damn.....

by Anonymousreply 135January 18, 2020 1:08 PM

r135 ryan o’callahan? naw, he did it for free.

by Anonymousreply 136January 18, 2020 2:09 PM

With Aaron "gay for pay" pay with their lives.

by Anonymousreply 137January 18, 2020 4:16 PM

[quote] even after he murdered her own sister's fiancee.

[quote] I get the impression that his fiancé knew he was gay

Fiancée = female Fiancé = male

by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote]Apparently Shayanna is doing okay.

Isn’t that wonderful?

[quote]He made her an accessory and she blindly followed his direction.

He didn’t make her do shit. Bitch was an accessory after the fact and should’ve been charged as such.

And let’s not forget, it wasn’t some random guy he killed who she didn’t know. It was her sister’s fiancé FFS!

by Anonymousreply 139January 18, 2020 4:48 PM

[quote] Netflix didn't want a lawsuit on it's hands

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 140January 18, 2020 4:49 PM

[quote] why were his arms not through his sleeves when they arrested him

R48, when they arrested him inside his home he was shirtless. They gave him the courtesy of wearing a shirt to booking and knowing the media was outside, but they weren’t going to take the cuffs off and risk a fight when they went back on. Hence, shirt over the head but no arms through armholes.

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2020 4:56 PM

He told his Atty he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 142January 18, 2020 5:15 PM

Girl, I'm clutching my pearls as I watch this!!

by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2020 5:25 PM

He may have been gay, but I'm inclined to believe his brain damage contributed to his changes in mood and irrational behavior. He probably killed himself knowing his life would never be any different, and no doubt it confused and scared him. It was remarked more than once that he did best when there was structure, and with all the chaos in his life and not fully understanding why he did what he did, committing suicide was probably a good way out to him.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2020 5:41 PM

Maybe he was bipolar.

Was that even discussed?

by Anonymousreply 145January 18, 2020 5:43 PM

Was Aaron’s hole clean?

by Anonymousreply 146January 19, 2020 4:18 AM

I still don’t understand his motive in killing Odin.

by Anonymousreply 147January 19, 2020 4:19 AM

Who cares if he was a multi murderer, he was hung and hot and white adjacent!

by Anonymousreply 148January 19, 2020 4:24 AM

He killed two men for spilling a drink on him. Odin could have said something that a normal person would brush off but Aaron felt was disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 149January 19, 2020 4:24 AM

Twitter also says that Aaron can't possibly be gay and that the documentary defames him by focusing on his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 150January 19, 2020 4:33 AM

R147. His motive for killing Odin was never established at trial, and not capitalizing on that fact was a huge mistake on the part of his defense. Jose Baez was going to run with that and win that appeal.

by Anonymousreply 151January 19, 2020 4:55 AM

Aaron Hernandez wasn't gay. He was married and had a kid. It was the CTE that made him think he liked men.

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 152January 19, 2020 5:20 AM

Don’t say dumb stuff ⬆️

by Anonymousreply 153January 19, 2020 5:22 AM

also she was his fiancé

by Anonymousreply 154January 19, 2020 5:27 AM

CTE does a lot of things, but turning people gay is not one of them, r152. Presumably both the CTE and the closet contributed to Hernandez’s issues.

by Anonymousreply 155January 19, 2020 5:38 AM

His brother admits he was gay, the mother of his child admits he was gay, his lawyer admits he was gay and a man he was sexually involved with in high school has come forward. What further confirmation do some people need?

by Anonymousreply 156January 19, 2020 6:59 AM

I thought his fiancee denied him being gay (on Dr. Phil). Did she later change her tune?

by Anonymousreply 157January 19, 2020 9:23 AM

Watching Ryan McDonnell on the stand, you an see he's basically saying goodbye murderer. He doesn't understand the ghetto side his lover felt he had to put on. Aaron had two such distinctly different sides to his personality. The rages could have been due to CTE (which started in high school) and PCP. (How does anyone drive a car on PCP???) There's the Aaron turning around in the front seat and putting a bullet into his best friend and then there's the Aaron who loved "Chamber of Secrets" and other Harry Potter books and talked about how he kept his cell cozy and neat. He wasn't in the closet outside of football. His brother talked about how Aaron would be with him at places like the Four Seasons Hotel where Aaron would be trying to pick up bartenders and waiters. Like the guy said, Aaron was proud of his sexuality. Hiding it was just the price to pay for q $40M contract.

by Anonymousreply 158January 19, 2020 10:20 AM

R158, As Ryan was leaving the witness stand, there was not even a hint of eye contact with Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 159January 19, 2020 10:24 AM

[quote] also she was his fiancé

Uh, no SHE wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 160January 19, 2020 12:15 PM

She may not have been his fiancé, but she wanted to be his financier.

by Anonymousreply 161January 19, 2020 12:20 PM

[quote]I still don’t understand his motive in killing Odin.

Supposedly, Aaron was afraid Odin was going to out him.

by Anonymousreply 162January 19, 2020 5:43 PM

As far as I know that is just speculation r162, we don't actually know why.

But look at the motivation for his previous murders and the attempted murder, it was over nothing. There really doesn't need to be any strong motivation,

by Anonymousreply 163January 19, 2020 5:46 PM

prisoners paid guards to let them bang Aarons fukhole ….often 10 or more guys were in there working his tits and butthole over, he was a beast...

by Anonymousreply 164January 19, 2020 6:11 PM

R164 watches too much porn.

by Anonymousreply 165January 19, 2020 6:17 PM

Would that were true r164

Is your speaking Thuggese a stylistic choice, or are you really a retard?

by Anonymousreply 166January 19, 2020 6:18 PM

tis the Kerouac in me, bum of the road and whore of the jail....

fuk my Masters in English lit.

by Anonymousreply 167January 19, 2020 6:26 PM

[quote] Is your speaking Thuggese a stylistic choice, or are you really a retard?

No, he’s really a retard. Block him and see his other posts.

by Anonymousreply 168January 19, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote] Supposedly, Aaron was afraid Odin was going to out him.

Even with that speculation, how would Odin have known? Did he catch him giving head or something?

by Anonymousreply 169January 19, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote]Even with that speculation, how would Odin have known? Did he catch him giving head or something?

Odin was in a relationship with the sister of the woman Aaron was engaged to.

You don't think those sisters talked before the murder?

by Anonymousreply 170January 19, 2020 9:00 PM

Ok, r170, then how would Hernandez know Odin knows?

You think Odin was dumb enough to say something to Hernandez, or make fun of him?

I’m not arguing, by the way, as you brought up a very good point. I’m just trying to get the dynamics of it.

by Anonymousreply 171January 19, 2020 9:02 PM

Aaron was a bottom? His boyfriends were so much smaller than he was. I guess that doesn't mean anything because most guys I met with big dicks loved to be topped because they were usually expected to be the aggressive ones. And I was a skinny guy. Loved to top the big ones.

by Anonymousreply 172January 19, 2020 10:48 PM

R172 is fapping away as he one handed types his post

by Anonymousreply 173January 20, 2020 2:39 AM

Like that’s a bad thing, r173?

I was too to his post.

by Anonymousreply 174January 20, 2020 10:51 AM

No one has established if Aaron was a bottom. He could have been versatile.

by Anonymousreply 175January 20, 2020 8:20 PM

r175 it sounds like a number of people established. they’re simply not the type to sex and tell.

by Anonymousreply 176January 20, 2020 8:30 PM

If they're not telling then how the fuck do we know he bottomed?

by Anonymousreply 177January 20, 2020 8:33 PM

I want to know more about Tebow and Hernandez. I’m sure that there is much more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 178January 20, 2020 8:44 PM

yes, he put tebow's bible quote on himself when he killed himself

by Anonymousreply 179January 20, 2020 8:50 PM

R141 is correct. They apparently were not taking any chances and cuffed Aaron immediately. And they were not taking the cuffs off. Personally I think It was not courteous and they wanted him to look like a perp. They wanted Aaron for murder and didn’t even want to entertain the possibility of one of the other men being the killer. Jose Baez would have ripped that prosecution to pieces. Aaron would have walked.

by Anonymousreply 180January 20, 2020 9:59 PM

"Jose Baez Rips Aaron Hernandez Documentary, Says CTE Was Issue Not Sexuality"

"Aaron Hernandez eliminated himself mainly since he was dealing with CTE– as well as NOT since he was painful over his sexuality … so says his renowned lawyer.

Jose Baez— that repped Aaron as well as aided him defeat a dual murder instance– informs TMZ … the brand-new documentary concerning his customer suggests Aaron remained in the storage room, as well as may have also taken his life as a result of that affirmed trick.

That’s simply not the instance, however, according to Baez … that says Aaron’s fatality was caused by innovative CTE– a mind illness the limited end had actually created because his young people. Baez firmly insists Aaron’s sexual preference played ABSOLUTELY NO component in his destiny."

"You’ll recall … Baez was bent on obtaining Aaron’s mind examined at Boston University, as well as also implicated the Worcester Medical Examiner of keeping it unlawfully. He additionally minimized reports his customer had a romance with a fellow prisoner."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 21, 2020 9:59 AM

[quote]Jose Baez— that repped Aaron as well as aided him defeat a dual murder instance– informs TMZ … the brand-new documentary concerning his customer suggests Aaron remained in the storage room, as well as may have also taken his life as a result of that affirmed trick.

Was this poorly translated from Klingon or something?

by Anonymousreply 182January 21, 2020 10:43 AM

This too, r182:

[quote]Aaron’s fatality was caused by innovative CTE– a mind illness the limited end had actually created because his young people.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 183January 21, 2020 11:54 AM

The doc makes it clear there was an old law in the books if you die while your case is being appealed you automatically win and the charges are dropped. Then NFL would have to pay out Aaron’s contract or the baby’s mama would have gotten money from A CTE lawsuit. Later the old law was changed and Aaron’s murder conviction was returned. If this reason he killed himself ain’t that ironic? He told his baby’s mama in his last letter she was going to be rich...

Maybe he knew he was going to be publicly outed ( do you remember what happened to the first out pro football player ?) he wanted to kill himself and in his mind his second thought was his baby and his baby’s mama would betaken care of.

Also most likely Aaron knew his prison calls were being recorded so we are hearing him at his most sympathetic without being cross examined. The bad things he said about trans not everyone was as woke about the subject back then especially a big dumb football player who thought he could go around killing people.

by Anonymousreply 184January 21, 2020 11:54 AM

[quote] He told his baby’s mama

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 185January 21, 2020 12:20 PM

[quote] The bad things he said about trans not everyone was as woke about the subject back then

He died two years ago, not the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 186January 21, 2020 12:20 PM

Who was first out pro football player R184? Was it Dave Kopay?

by Anonymousreply 187January 21, 2020 12:21 PM

Maybe not the first one but a recent one. I can’t remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 188January 21, 2020 12:35 PM

This documentary was heartbreaking all the way around. Hours after watching it, I can't get it out of my mind.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for Hernandez, although I do think his CTE exacerbated what was already a borderline sociopathic personality. I think his life began spiraling when his father died. His mother was obviously weak, and Hernandez turned to the wrong woman as a mother figure. From there, there was no return.

You do have to wonder if Hernandez had grown up in a loving, supportive environment and had been comfortable with his sexuality whether his life may have taken a very different path.

I did appreciate that the documentary didn't give short shrift to Hernandez's victims and their families. Their stories were even more tragic than Hernandez's.

The series also offered some great insight into the almost cult-like environment of the New England Patriots and how the players are really nothing more than commodities - keep 'em in line, dope 'em up, and send 'em out on the field to make that money.

For me, one of the most touching and sad moments was when they announced Robert Kraft's arrival to testify at Hernandez's trial. Hernandez kept looking over his shoulder to the courtroom entrance over and over and over again, almost like he was waiting for his father to arrive - to get a glimpse of one of the few people he ever looked up to after his own father's death.

An excellent series.

by Anonymousreply 189January 21, 2020 1:24 PM

I never thought I'd say it but I almost have AH fatigue with all these documentaries popping up...and I'm fascinated by the story. The Reelz Channel hinted that Odin Lloyd may have known about a certain medication Aaron Hernandez was taking for a secret medical condition. They didn't come right out and say it was an HIV med but it was implied. Would/could the Patriots allow an HIV player on their roster, I dunno? The ID Channel's AH documentary that aired last night (part two tonight) was also well done.

by Anonymousreply 190January 21, 2020 2:12 PM

Aaron was a handsome man, but he also has the meanest eyes...very intimidating.

by Anonymousreply 191January 21, 2020 2:37 PM

R191, Combined with his low hairline, he looked menacing.

by Anonymousreply 192January 21, 2020 2:40 PM

His life could have been so different. Still can't imagine how or why he got into Angel Dust. The blunts, okay, but PCP? Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 21, 2020 3:16 PM

Aaron had perfect teeth, were they real?

by Anonymousreply 194January 21, 2020 3:27 PM

^no, he had caps.

by Anonymousreply 195January 21, 2020 3:56 PM

His teeth he had during college were looked different than they did when he was with the Patriots. Definitely caps or something.

by Anonymousreply 196January 21, 2020 3:58 PM

His teeth he had during college looked different...

by Anonymousreply 197January 21, 2020 3:59 PM

I don’t care how many thugs he killed.....he’s so freaking hot and I love him!!!! The only thing Chris Watts has over him is that Chris is still alive, otherwise Aaron would be my number one ❤️

by Anonymousreply 198January 21, 2020 4:00 PM

So odd. Not a single celeb is straight. And yet with even Hernandez telling his Atty he is gay and his HS lover indicates same - and half the comments seek to deny it. W in the F.

by Anonymousreply 199January 21, 2020 4:33 PM

R199 black people, especially black woman, deny Aaron’s homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 200January 21, 2020 4:43 PM

He didn’t kill any thugs, jerk...

R189, I wondered why Aaron kept looking at the team owner. I had a father who messed me up for life. Haven’t most of us and we haven’t killed anyone. So I’m not poor poor murderer his daddy didn’t give him enough hugs..

Was Kraft called as a witness for the defense ? Maybe he is like the rest of society highly regarding the rich and was hoping the man’s testimony would also impress the jury. Maybe he was hoping for some kind of exchange with the billionaire. I don’t know but I didn’t view it as anything sympathetic towards AW.

by Anonymousreply 201January 21, 2020 4:50 PM

I wish people who are still attracted to him after all the horrible things he has done would become murder victims.

by Anonymousreply 202January 21, 2020 4:53 PM

I would definitely risk my life to have a session with Aaron. He would never harm me due to my stellar blowjob skills.

by Anonymousreply 203January 21, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote] black people, especially black woman, deny Aaron’s homosexuality.

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 204January 21, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote]I would definitely risk my life to have a session with Aaron. He would never harm me due to my stellar blowjob skills.

Just don't get any drool on his shoes, cocksucker. That's an offense punishable by death.

by Anonymousreply 205January 21, 2020 5:41 PM

Black woman, she's such a troublemaker.

by Anonymousreply 206January 21, 2020 5:42 PM

I believe he is totally innocent. Where’s the proof? Where’s the DNA evidence? Where’s the murder weapon? Where’s the motive? It’s pretty clear to me that the ho who trapped him with a baby is the real culprit. Aaron is so fucking HOT!

A total miscarriage of justice.

by Anonymousreply 207January 21, 2020 5:59 PM

Agreed R178. It would not be surprising to anyone if Tebow fucked Hernandez.

I never found Aaron hot or sexy he is trashy, a murderer, should have been told 'no' and spanked by his parents/guardians, and it was not surprising to me or anyone that he turned out to be gay, deep in the closet, and a total bottom or that he killed himself in prison. His family is trash as well as his ex "wife". Aaron Hernandez is scum and a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 208January 21, 2020 6:41 PM

R207 did you watch either documentary? The one on Netflix or the one that just aired last night on Investigation Discovery channel? They go over all of the evidence about how Aaron shot and murdered multiple people, and he was not framed.

by Anonymousreply 209January 21, 2020 6:43 PM

ID Channel, Netflix and Reelz all got one thing right: Aaron Hernandez had a HUGE COCK and a beautiful set of balls.

by Anonymousreply 210January 21, 2020 6:48 PM

R209, I want to see video of him “committing” these “murders,” or everyone can STFU. Until then, I won’t believe it. It sounds to me like the trashy “girlfriend” did it.

And the ghetto trash who got his conviction reinstated after he died (murdered) is just a horrible, vindictive cunt.

Aaron was such a hot man. Taken advantage of and lured to his death by fish.

by Anonymousreply 211January 21, 2020 6:54 PM

Is that you MPC/Erna R207/R211?

by Anonymousreply 212January 21, 2020 7:09 PM

Great documentary and very sad.

by Anonymousreply 213January 21, 2020 7:30 PM

It’s always especially upsetting a hot piece of ass commits multiple murder and then hangs himself.

He would get NO sympathy if Aaron were a 400 lb fug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 21, 2020 7:46 PM

R214 life isn't fair. We, the gays, knew that long ago. He was hot and happened to be a murderer with a half-melted brain. You're right, if he was 400 lbs we probably wouldn't care.

by Anonymousreply 215January 21, 2020 7:53 PM

Football really should be outlawed. It’s painfully obvious at this point that it leads to severe brain damage in 99% of players.

Unfortunately, there’s so much money being made from it that it’ll be 50 years before people start talking about that in a serious way.

by Anonymousreply 216January 21, 2020 8:18 PM

After he committed suicide his family donated his. brain for research the results were that he had the same type of deterioration in the. brain from playing high school and professional football as retired players in their 40s & 50s.

by Anonymousreply 217January 21, 2020 8:45 PM

Someone should donate your brain, r217.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 218January 21, 2020 8:47 PM

R218 I see you've already donated your brain.

by Anonymousreply 219January 21, 2020 8:49 PM

I think I like the ID one better it gives more details of the trial and doesn’t spend a lot of time trying to get you to feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 220January 21, 2020 9:57 PM

He's our Ted Bundy!

by Anonymousreply 221January 21, 2020 10:16 PM

Even if he wasn’t a murderer I don’t think I would find him hot with so many tattoos. And what’s up with his hairline ?

by Anonymousreply 222January 21, 2020 10:22 PM

r199 well this black woman believes he was gay!

by Anonymousreply 223January 21, 2020 10:23 PM

Sorry r200

by Anonymousreply 224January 21, 2020 10:24 PM

Yeah, the ID one does a pretty good job. I kinda like the chronology better.

by Anonymousreply 225January 21, 2020 10:31 PM

Aaron was a real enigma. He could kill you or kiss you.

by Anonymousreply 226January 21, 2020 10:31 PM

The Reels once was cheap and tabloid-y. Haven’t seen the ID one. The Netflix one was good.

by Anonymousreply 227January 21, 2020 10:39 PM

[quote]He could kill you or kiss you.

Or kiss you, and then kill you.

by Anonymousreply 228January 21, 2020 10:42 PM

I'd rather die from a gunshot wound to the head after emptying my nuts on Aaron's tits than from a freak accident on the Pennsylvania turnpike. Life is unpredictable. We have to take chances every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 229January 21, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote]I'd rather die from a gunshot wound to the head after emptying my nuts on Aaron's tits

r229 gurl you are just a hoe

by Anonymousreply 230January 21, 2020 10:53 PM

R230, thanks. : )

by Anonymousreply 231January 21, 2020 11:00 PM

Watching the Reelz one right now it does seem cheesy. Sorry but a journalist with a British or Aussie accent doesn’t get my respect. Sorry.

The REELZ one has more unpleasant Prison phone calls. Not saying bye bye to his baby like it was his last phone call when it probably wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 232January 21, 2020 11:00 PM

r208 his parents should’ve spanked him? they beat the shit out of him. I picked up DJ’s book at the library today; so far he’s described his dad stabbing his forehead with the electrical prongs on the vacuum cleaner cord.

by Anonymousreply 233January 21, 2020 11:12 PM

Yes, r233. But he didn’t spank him!

by Anonymousreply 234January 21, 2020 11:15 PM

The Reelz one keeps repeating the same thing over and over.

The childhood friend will talk to anyone. He is on all three.

by Anonymousreply 235January 21, 2020 11:50 PM

R229 totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 236January 21, 2020 11:56 PM

Yeah r235 he is out there on all of them. Don't they only show one photo of the two of them together in all three docs? He could be just an attention whore milking this for all it's worth. That dude's dad also seems like a weirdo

by Anonymousreply 237January 22, 2020 12:04 AM

Im sorry but no dick is worth getting shot over! Its too much of it out there

by Anonymousreply 238January 22, 2020 12:14 AM

I dunno. There have been some dicks in my day I'd play Russian Roulette for just for another go 'round

by Anonymousreply 239January 22, 2020 12:21 AM

Whether it's a crash on the Penn Turnpike or a Night with Aaron, either way you're getting a really big bang!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 22, 2020 12:22 AM

R237 I believe there is only one picture of them together and it’s think was part of a group photo. The father acted like he was auditioning for something.

by Anonymousreply 241January 22, 2020 12:30 AM

The gay high school classmate and the classmate's father enjoyed the interviews a bit too much

by Anonymousreply 242January 22, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote]Even if he wasn’t a murderer I don’t think I would find him hot with so many tattoos. And what’s up with his hairline ?

I agree, I never found him attractive and his hairline is the worst

by Anonymousreply 243January 22, 2020 3:27 AM

ID claimed they had exclusive interview with childhood friend. WTF ! He was on all three documentaries!

There at least two pictures of them together one was a team photo and another with just two of them appearing to be at a wedding. The friend looks like a crazed stalker.

by Anonymousreply 244January 22, 2020 3:46 AM

The friend is still obsessed with Aaron's giant cock.

by Anonymousreply 245January 22, 2020 4:21 AM

exactly. Youd still be talking about that dick 15 years later too!

by Anonymousreply 246January 22, 2020 4:23 AM

If everybody who experimented sexually with someone of the same sex when they were kids is secretly gay, a large percentage of the population is living a lie.

Most people I know who were molested as kids by someone of the same sex have told me that having that sexual experience at such a young age imprinted on them, and for better or for worse, gave them bisexual tendencies.

Obviously that is not everyone, but I can see how it might have been a factor. I think it was just impulse opportunity for sexual gratification for AH, not a hidden sexual identity. Most of the conjecture here seems like a lot of queens engaging in wishful thinking/projection. I also find some of the friends’ stories about his bisexuality an exaggeration. Messing around a few times as kids is one thing, but claiming you were essentially boyfriends is another.

by Anonymousreply 247January 22, 2020 5:18 AM

*friend’s

by Anonymousreply 248January 22, 2020 5:27 AM

Well, as well learned in the documentaries 24 hours before he killed himself he was outed on a radio show. Some say him being gay was no secret to some and I can understand that. Me thinking Aaron is gay is not wishful thinking but what I have learned after watching 3 documentaries about him.

by Anonymousreply 249January 22, 2020 6:04 AM

R247 = Black Woman

by Anonymousreply 250January 22, 2020 6:09 AM

The tattoo on his left pec is labeled "my perfect world" and has a large letter T dominating the images.

I wonder when he got that, and if it's a tribute to Tim T, his heterosexual football friend.

by Anonymousreply 251January 22, 2020 6:20 AM

r234 you’re an idiot.

r249 his brother and his mother outed him in their book. he wanted to have a boyfriend all his life but because of the abuse from his dad and feeling like he’d let the family down he lived a lie - those were his words quoted in the book.

and yes, he was a murderer with severe CTE, starting in high school. his frontal lobes, which house the super-ego, which inhibit behavior, were nearly destroyed. throw in a lifetime of abuse, resentment and drugs, and you get a true tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 252January 22, 2020 9:02 AM

Look at Peter Thiel, Silicon Valley billionaire, who took down Gawker, because they officially outed him even though that was common knowledge in Silicon Valley back then. There are some celebrities who don't take it very well when their coming is out of their control.

Hernandez may have been out to close family members and even closer friends (and wife), but considered himself still in the closet when it comes to his sports career, his bosses, and the media. Not being able to come out to the public on his own terms can make even a sane person do, and say, stupid things.

by Anonymousreply 253January 22, 2020 12:16 PM

Sorry, their coming out is out of their control.

by Anonymousreply 254January 22, 2020 12:18 PM

It does seems strange that the high school "boyfriend" has no pictures of them together. I know cell phones were not really around but everyone took real camera photos. I have pictures with all my old friends.

by Anonymousreply 255January 22, 2020 12:26 PM

Of all the documentaries, Netflix, ID and Reelz, the Netflix one is superior.

by Anonymousreply 256January 22, 2020 12:44 PM

What a piece of shit ….too much of a pussy to admit he gay, soo he kills men to show how tuff he is....

he deserved worse. hang her by her teats

by Anonymousreply 257January 22, 2020 12:53 PM

All three docs had their strengths and weaknesses. Ashleigh Banfield was kind of annoying in the ID one. Why do they green screen these people so it appears they're being filmed in a modern, super clean home (that clearly isn't theirs)? It's cheesy. I wonder how many dudes Aaron hooked up with in his second home (that apartment)?

by Anonymousreply 258January 22, 2020 12:56 PM

All those blood messages he Ieft from the Bible that Tim Tedrow uses. I wonder what was going on there ?

by Anonymousreply 259January 22, 2020 2:00 PM

[quote]Not being able to come out to the public on his own terms can make even a sane person do, and say, stupid things.

I wouldn't call murdering someone "doing a stupid thing".

by Anonymousreply 260January 22, 2020 2:26 PM

[quote]I've always wondered about that teammate that bitched about Aaron always having his "genitalia" hanging out. It was a locker room, correct? Sounds like a classic homophobe to me. Wish I could have seen Aaron's dick floppin' around.

I also thought that sounded homophobic. Wes Welker is now a wide receivers coach with the 49ers and I wonder if he dislikes being around the lesbian assistant coach. Or, maybe he's one of those guys that is ok with lesbians, but hates gay men.

by Anonymousreply 261January 22, 2020 2:27 PM

R261 I’ve heard that complaint before from straight guys. It usually refers to guys being too comfortable with being naked in front of other guys—that their lack of modesty is somehow “gay” or suspect.

Welker probably gives advanced towel dancing classes to all the players. He was probably intimidated by AH’s huge wang.

by Anonymousreply 262January 22, 2020 2:33 PM

[quote] I wouldn't call murdering someone "doing a stupid thing".

From r249

[quote] Well, as well learned in the documentaries 24 hours before he killed himself he was outed on a radio show.

I would call suicide a stupid thing, as the (over)reaction to being outed.

by Anonymousreply 263January 22, 2020 2:51 PM

He didn't kill because he was homophobic about himself. He killed because he was psychotic with terrible CTE.

by Anonymousreply 264January 22, 2020 3:32 PM

[quote] He didn't kill because he was homophobic about himself.

That is your interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 265January 22, 2020 3:39 PM

He liked Harry Potter so much that he gave Alexander Bradley his very own scar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 22, 2020 4:27 PM

Was Bradley cross-eyed before—or because of the shooting?

by Anonymousreply 267January 22, 2020 4:35 PM

Bradley before the shooting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 22, 2020 4:38 PM

He got an eyelid/brow lift so he looks more alert at least

by Anonymousreply 269January 22, 2020 4:44 PM

As the Netflix documentary pointed out as the motive for suicide:

Massachusetts state law voided any conviction if the person died while the conviction was on appeal. He expected the Pats to fulfill his contract and pay the rest of the 40 million to his fiancé and daughter.

by Anonymousreply 270January 22, 2020 10:51 PM

The house he shared with his girlfriend and daughter has been sold-bought-sold-bought, most recently purchased in July of 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271January 23, 2020 1:16 AM

Look how cute he was in high school at R193. But allegedly an asshole per my neighbor, who went to HS with him.

by Anonymousreply 272January 23, 2020 4:15 AM

[quote]40 million to his fiancé

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 273January 23, 2020 11:43 AM

Look, I believe nobody is born an asshole, bully, or sociopath. People become those though rough and traumatic life (childhood) experiences (like, say, family upbringing).

Some claim Aaron wanted to become a dancer, but his dad was against it and wanted his son to be a "real man" and go into sports. Manly sports. For some that seems trivial, but that on its own can mess a kid / teen up and make him resent / hate his family and society and express that by lashing out at others. Aaron went out of his way to help out his boyfriend's family, so they might approve of him, and his relationship with Ryan, more. He craved approval from that family more than his own which he financially supported with his career he was pushed into. His family pushed him to have a career that came with severe injuries that damaged his brain severely.

by Anonymousreply 274January 23, 2020 1:34 PM

R274 link to where Aaron supported Ryan’s family?

by Anonymousreply 275January 23, 2020 1:43 PM

[quote] Look, I believe nobody is born an asshole, bully, or sociopath. People become those

Completely disagree.

Some people are born with brain defects that don’t become apparent until after their deeds are done. I don’t think psychopathy is a learned behavior.

by Anonymousreply 276January 23, 2020 2:02 PM

Aaron Hernandez had a difficult upbringing, confusion in sexuality, his only role model (father) dead when he was 16, he went to college too soon, joined the NFL too soon, and severe brain damage from football. Really, it's the perfect storm. The fact that he became an impulsive killer is not really a surprise to me.

by Anonymousreply 277January 23, 2020 2:10 PM

R276 You can be born with brain defects but you can also become a sociopath due to attachment disorder before the age of five. Look up studies of Rumanian children from orphanages adopted by Americans. Also CTE may explain his impulse control but what explains his impulse to murder? Why didn't he just have an impulse to wash his hands all of the time? My theory? Because he was also an entitled POS.

by Anonymousreply 278January 23, 2020 3:02 PM

One of the documentaries stated he had a violent incident that was swept under the rug so I too believe he feels like he was above the law. If I was the family of the murder victims that’s who I would be going after.

by Anonymousreply 279January 23, 2020 3:58 PM

R274, Aaron very much wanted to be a cheerleader, but Dad shut down that dream.

by Anonymousreply 280January 23, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]That's why I can't accept the CTE defense. 1) There are lots of players and former players who have made CTE, how many are murderers? 2) He was already trying to be some hardcore thug with a gun at 17.

There was Jovan Belcher who killed his girlfriend and then drove to the Kansas City Chiefs training facility and killed himself. That was back in 2012. His body was exhumed and studies on his brain revealed he had CTE. Belcher's mother did file a wrongful death lawsuit against the Chiefs sometime after the exhumation., But, there hasn't been any reported updates on the suit.

by Anonymousreply 281January 23, 2020 10:03 PM

It’s been glossed over, but there was never a motive established for Odin Lloyd’s murder. I feel people do not want to speak ill of him, but he died for a reason , and that reason may have been blackmail or the threat to out Aaron. I myself am not “street”, but I am, to a point, related to that world somewhat. I’m not saying killing Lloyd was the best thing to do, but if Lloyd was planning to blackmail Aaron, he had it coming to him. You don’t get to ruin someone’s life and just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 282January 23, 2020 10:33 PM

R282 are you “street adjacent?”

by Anonymousreply 283January 23, 2020 10:46 PM

He supported Ryan by giving him a job! duh

by Anonymousreply 284January 23, 2020 10:53 PM

Ryan thinks he is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 285January 23, 2020 10:55 PM

[quote]There are lots of players and former players who have made CTE, how many are murderers?

At least two.

It doesn’t affect everyone the same way. There are probably other factors that play into it. Who knows what they might be?

People like to think that everyone has perfect free will, but we are who we are due to a combination of factors - biological, cultural, environmental, etc. And we have control over very few of them.

There’s not a doubt in my mind that CTE was a huge contributing factor in his behavior. That makes people uncomfortable because they want people like this to be “monsters” who can be dehumanized and executed or locked away.

The reality is more complicated and lots of people can’t do complicated.

by Anonymousreply 286January 23, 2020 11:09 PM

R274 In the documentary, Aaron's brother says that when Aaron was a little boy, he told his dad he wanted to be a cheerleader. Dad freaked out and pushed him into football.

by Anonymousreply 287January 24, 2020 1:56 AM

R287, No, really?

by Anonymousreply 288January 24, 2020 2:54 AM

Wes Welker has repressed gay face for days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289January 24, 2020 5:14 AM

Grow up

by Anonymousreply 290January 24, 2020 1:17 PM

R290 is a Frau Cunt

by Anonymousreply 291January 24, 2020 5:28 PM

Straight women are the worst r291

by Anonymousreply 292January 24, 2020 6:00 PM

ABC is promoting an exclusive interview with fiancée Shayanna on Monday's GMA, to comment on the Netflix documentary.

by Anonymousreply 293January 24, 2020 6:32 PM

[quote]Most people I know who were molested as kids by someone of the same sex have told me that having that sexual experience at such a young age imprinted on them, and for better or for worse, gave them bisexual tendencies.

My God, r247. You outed yourself not just as a black woman, but one who posts on Lipstick Alley. For those who don't know, conventional wisdom at LSA is that gay men were abused as children leading to their (and this is a direct quote) sexual dysfunction. And yes, think most gay men are diseased and trying to get in the pants of straight men. Disgusting site.

by Anonymousreply 294January 24, 2020 7:56 PM

I want thug love from Alex Bradley

by Anonymousreply 295January 25, 2020 3:46 AM

that dumb cluck wifey got 40 million???? shit

by Anonymousreply 296January 25, 2020 4:04 PM

I'm not sure she actually got $40 million. I know she tried to sue the Patriots after his death, but that lawsuit was tossed.

by Anonymousreply 297January 25, 2020 4:19 PM

I think the patriots found a loophole they used not to pay her.

by Anonymousreply 298January 25, 2020 6:09 PM

R296, Shayanna may have taken the Hernandez name, but they never married. That would make his daughter his legal heir.

by Anonymousreply 299January 25, 2020 6:15 PM

Didn't Shay have another kid with another athlete since Aaron's death?

by Anonymousreply 300January 25, 2020 11:16 PM

R300 Yes, she had a child with a boxer.

by Anonymousreply 301January 25, 2020 11:21 PM

Shay cannot get anything from NFL when he became a convicted killer his contract was broken. I'm sure his lawyeris working on a case for a settlement from the brain disease he says caused AH to be a murderer...

by Anonymousreply 302January 26, 2020 1:00 AM

I think his brother is better looking

by Anonymousreply 303January 26, 2020 1:05 AM

R302, Aaron was found guilty in the first trial and not guilty in the second trial. There is a loophole in Massachusetts law that if the defendant dies while his conviction is being appealed, then the charges are dropped.

by Anonymousreply 304January 26, 2020 4:30 AM

The law was overturned after Aaron’s death.

by Anonymousreply 305January 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Do keep up, r304!

by Anonymousreply 306January 26, 2020 10:51 AM

R305, Wouldn't that be considered moving the goalposts? Aaron thought he was providing for his daughter by offing himself.

by Anonymousreply 307January 26, 2020 10:57 AM

R305, Yeah, and the Secret Service forbid Presidents from riding in open vehicles after November 22, 1963.

by Anonymousreply 308January 26, 2020 11:00 AM

R307 The family of one of his victims actively worked to have that law reversed. I can't say I blame them; they needed some kind of closure for the senseless death of their relative.

by Anonymousreply 309January 26, 2020 11:01 AM

R307, I was kind of surprised at that also when the ruling came down. I thought sure reinstating his conviction would hold up under ex post facto.

by Anonymousreply 310January 26, 2020 11:35 AM

r304

same thing happened in another subject of a netflix documentary, germany has the same law

by Anonymousreply 311January 26, 2020 12:29 PM

she knew he was gay when she married. but all she could see was $$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 312January 26, 2020 1:14 PM

Bi

by Anonymousreply 313January 26, 2020 1:19 PM

R312, They NEVER married.

by Anonymousreply 314January 26, 2020 2:27 PM

R217 Did his family then donate his cock and balls to The University of Research For Thirsty Gay Whores? Not even a plaster cast? What a sad waste. We could have learned so much.

by Anonymousreply 315January 27, 2020 1:23 PM

My gay brain had a hard time paying attention when the doc would go on too long about football stuff. My eyes would glaze over like they were speaking another language and the screen was just a blur of shapes. As soon as they started talking about gay stuff or murders or anything else but football, I suddenly had laser focus again.

by Anonymousreply 316January 27, 2020 1:25 PM

Just watched this and loved it. Overall it's a very sad story. Make no mistake, this guy was bad, bad, bad. Also brazenly careless and weirdly dumb. There may be other murders or killings he did we'll never know about, and if he hadn't been caught there may have been more. All the reasons given for his behavior don't make it okay to go around killing people, or being involved in killings, and clearly not caring. This guy destroyed lives.

by Anonymousreply 317January 27, 2020 1:45 PM

R316, stop stereotyping gay men. That kind of ignorance is why gay athletes face so many obstacles in sports. Just because you are sports illiterate doesn’t mean you should transfer that to gay men in general.

by Anonymousreply 318January 27, 2020 2:31 PM

R316 But keep being funny. I laughed out loud.

by Anonymousreply 319January 27, 2020 3:30 PM

Everyone is assuming that AH killed Odin because of his paranoia about being outed but it’s unfounded. AH killed those two men for spilling a drink on him so AH’s reasons for killing Odin could be over any imagined ‘disrespect’. The motive might have been slight, let’s not forget that AH smoked weed laced with PCP on top of having CTE which damaged his impulse control. Odin could have just looked at AH funny and that would have been enough. It’s kind of annoying that everyone rushes to the ‘closet panic’ theory when you’re dealing with an out of control animal like AH. And, if you watched the doc, there was overwhelming evidence that AH committed/took part in Odin’s murder with all of the DNA, fingerprint evidence.

by Anonymousreply 320January 27, 2020 6:45 PM

Why did he shoot Alexander Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 321January 27, 2020 7:20 PM

Ask Alexander. He's one of the few still standing.

by Anonymousreply 322January 27, 2020 7:37 PM

Those images of Aaron's brain were shocking. If I had any children, there's no way I would let them play football.

by Anonymousreply 323January 27, 2020 7:42 PM

Been having sexy dreams about Hernandez since I watched this documentary.

by Anonymousreply 324January 27, 2020 9:28 PM

R318 Yeah, stop basing comments on stereotypes all us gay men lightheartedly laugh about and joke over all the time here on this online internet chat board where "bitchiness" is the tagline and we're all older bitchy gay guys who, a whole hell of like a whole hell of a lot of other gay guys in the world, don't like sports and laugh out it amongst ourselves. You CLOD!

by Anonymousreply 325January 27, 2020 9:35 PM

He would have transitioned in a few decades like Caitlyn Jenner anyway.

by Anonymousreply 326January 27, 2020 10:57 PM

he’s troubled, but i could’ve CHANGED him!

by Anonymousreply 327January 27, 2020 11:47 PM

I can't follow football - seeing it on a TV is like looking at something written in Arabic - I have no way to even begin to grasp what the hell I'm looking at.

Also --I'm gay.

by Anonymousreply 328January 28, 2020 4:28 AM

R138 - don’t you think more gay guys are sports illiterate / agnostic than are fans? Nothing wrong with a homo liking sports or a straight guy having no interest in them — but what do you think the actual percentages are? From my experience I’d guess only about 30% of gay guys are into sports and even less than that percentage of straight guys have absolutely no interest. I knew I didn’t give a rats ass about baseball / football / basketball by the time I was five - long before I knew I was a mo.

by Anonymousreply 329January 28, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote]Why did he shoot Alexander Bradley?

Alex probably didnt want to give him the dick that night

by Anonymousreply 330January 28, 2020 5:02 AM

Shayanna told GMA she was upset that the Netflix documentary included the subject of Aaron's sexuality, but she did not discount that he enjoyed sex with men.

by Anonymousreply 331January 28, 2020 5:07 AM

we pray that straight boy who was fuking him when he went to jaail, will come forward with a book and photos.

Aaron's ass was insatiable. his cunt wass tore the fuk up

by Anonymousreply 332January 28, 2020 3:59 PM

You’re gross dude ⬆️

by Anonymousreply 333January 28, 2020 4:03 PM

I don't believe he ever had gay sex. I think he was just flirty and enjoyed the attention.

by Anonymousreply 334January 28, 2020 4:23 PM

So, r334, his HS friend and the other prisoner were lying?

by Anonymousreply 335January 28, 2020 4:51 PM

R334 Is a fangirl from LSA.

by Anonymousreply 336January 28, 2020 5:45 PM

R335, Aaron's brother confirmed that Aaron was gay.

by Anonymousreply 337January 28, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]I don't believe he ever had gay sex. I think he was just flirty and enjoyed the attention.

Gurl bye. You think Aaron and Ryan flew to Costa Rica with each other for 7-days, alone, and just talked? Nuts were busted.

by Anonymousreply 338January 28, 2020 5:51 PM

So was Aaron a gusher or a dribbler?

by Anonymousreply 339January 28, 2020 5:53 PM

Aaron “hold my beer while I shoot this guy” Hernandez.

by Anonymousreply 340January 28, 2020 6:10 PM

r325 I think she had her cock sliced down the middle removing most of her testicles, a large incision down between her legs and inverted her cock with the originally exposed dermis making her new vaginal canal with the exposed cock meatus skin accessible to stimuli (like when your fucking or jerking off your dick) so she can (kind of) blow a load by jerking off internally with a traffic cone or candis cane's 7" uncut whopper. I think she sold her cock and told the world because OJ was being released from jail and maybe she had blood on her tits....errr hands? Help help I can't go to solitary in heels...who will do my drag makeup?

Speaking of sports I played left wing ice hockey all through grammar to high school and was on the swim team...crazy thing about sports gays is they are crazy about my cock bush and pits...my neighbor kept telling me when it grows in he will teach me stuff...I was already jacking off.

by Anonymousreply 341January 28, 2020 6:28 PM

i did not see the Netflix one but I did see the Discovery channel one. They said that the day he hung himself there was a sports radio talk show on and they spent a good amount of time saying Hernandez was gay. Making gay jokes about him being a tight end etc. They suggested that is why he hung himself, his secret was out. They said his father was a rough disciplinarian who would never accept having a gay son.

by Anonymousreply 342January 28, 2020 6:32 PM

As citizens of America, and sports fans, we demand to see the videos of aaron getting his fat hot ass being gang banged by his thug handlers and pansy school mates.

in hi def!

the ones filmed by his wife.

by Anonymousreply 343January 28, 2020 6:54 PM

It’s true that his suicide happened almost immediately after the radio show made fun of him as gay

by Anonymousreply 344January 28, 2020 7:33 PM

R341 WTF are you rambling about?

by Anonymousreply 345January 28, 2020 8:18 PM

R341, what in the heck?!!

by Anonymousreply 346January 28, 2020 8:30 PM

I never knew inmates planning suicide squirt dishwashing liquid on the cell floor so that in case their feet touch the ground they will just slide around.

by Anonymousreply 347January 28, 2020 10:18 PM

^ I'm not sure if you're kidding but he did that so it would be hard for others to get him down if he was still breathing. He was giving himself more time to die.

by Anonymousreply 348January 29, 2020 12:30 AM

R342 The radio show "outing" Hernandez two days before he killed himself was mentioned in the Netflix documentary, too.

by Anonymousreply 349January 29, 2020 12:45 AM

The ex now says no one knows Aaron’s sexuality but him. I would guess if he was fucking men, those men would know.

by Anonymousreply 350January 29, 2020 5:13 AM

I thought I heard the radio show was 24 hours before his death.

by Anonymousreply 351January 29, 2020 5:29 AM

It was right before his death

by Anonymousreply 352January 29, 2020 11:18 AM

A couple of creepy things left out of the documentary. One is that after going to jail, Aaron left some money to his HS lover, the guy telling of his romance in school, before he killed himself. So It's safe to assume he cared for his first "love".

It's well established and referenced at the Wikipedia article, including the book his brother wrote, that Aaron came out to his mother, his brother, his lawyer and the mother of his son before killing himself. So his being gay isn't in dispute anymore.

He left many Illuminati symbols written on his forehead and walls at his cell, including the all seeing eye when he killed himself. I'm surprised they left this detail out. It gives even more credence to the theory he was paranoid and bordering schizophrenia.

Can you imagine the level of lack of self esteem one must have to deny your fiance was a gay even after everyone, including him, telling you the truth. Some of these women are beyond stupid. No wonder so many guys cheat on them with other guys and they never find out.

by Anonymousreply 353January 29, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote]Aaron came out to his mother, his brother, his lawyer and the mother of his son before killing himself

Huh? Aaron didn’t have a son.

by Anonymousreply 354January 30, 2020 1:19 AM

He was straight as an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 355January 30, 2020 1:19 AM

R354, read r353 post again and concentrate really hard

by Anonymousreply 356January 30, 2020 1:33 AM

He was bisexual, he was not gay. He got hard, fucked a woman and had a kid with her. The end. Fin. Done.

by Anonymousreply 357January 30, 2020 2:32 AM

Robert Reed fucked a women and had a daughter too, R357. Didn’t make him not gay. Although he was deeply hoping it would.

by Anonymousreply 358January 30, 2020 3:57 AM

Reed was bi, not gay...he had several sexual relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 359January 30, 2020 4:39 AM

Funky how people are such fascists about sex and sexual identity/orientation. How many gay guys on here had sex with women when they were younger, but would never consider or call themselves bisexual—and would get mad if someone said that based on those experiences, they weren’t really gay, but secretly straight?

by Anonymousreply 360January 30, 2020 4:45 AM

*Funny

by Anonymousreply 361January 30, 2020 4:46 AM

R356, I’m not r354, but I agree with him. Even after you’re nasty little “concentrate” remark, I re-read the post in question and his question stands:

“The mother of his son,” but Aaron didn’t have a son.

by Anonymousreply 362January 30, 2020 10:42 AM

[quote][R354], read [R353] post again and concentrate really hard

The post could be read and re-read from now until kingdom come and the statement still would not make sense because Aaron did not have a son. Perhaps you would like to clarify yourself? If not, then admit that you fucked up and move along.

by Anonymousreply 363January 30, 2020 10:55 AM

R356 You messed up. Just admit it. No matter how you read this sentence, here's what it says: "Aaron Hernandez had a son." He did not. Own it.

by Anonymousreply 364January 30, 2020 12:10 PM

The mother of his son in law. Aaron 's daughter has been dating for a while.

by Anonymousreply 365January 30, 2020 1:27 PM

I don't like how the former fiancee said something along the lines of "nobody should discuss the sexuality of someone not here to defend himself" (or something like that). He's a high profile convicted murderer who killed himself. There are many clues that point to him fucking and having relationships with men. I think all things that motivated him to do the awful shit he did is up for public discussion.

by Anonymousreply 366January 30, 2020 1:54 PM

[quote] I don't like how the former fiancee said something along the lines of "nobody should discuss the sexuality of someone not here to defend himself"

I agree.

And defend himself against what, exactly? Is being thought of as gay some sort of evil accusation? Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 367January 30, 2020 2:19 PM

R367 - Well in their world / worldview it obviously is an evil accusation - thus half the upthread murder motive theories that attempt to get into AH’s head.

Honestly it would be much more surprising for her to say, “Yeah, Aaron was gay; and privately we were both fine with that.”

by Anonymousreply 368January 30, 2020 5:30 PM

The hot brother is going to report on Dr. Oz today that Aaron came out to his mother while he was in the pokey.

by Anonymousreply 369January 30, 2020 5:34 PM

Most people still think it’s a very negative claim, as reflected in all the people on social media saying they think it’s wrong to assert he is gay after he is dead. They clearly think a mass murderer can be defamed by gay accusations

by Anonymousreply 370January 30, 2020 5:34 PM

R369, you should’ve tagged your post *BREAKING!*

We had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 371January 30, 2020 6:12 PM

*BREAKING!* R371 is an asshole!

by Anonymousreply 372January 30, 2020 6:45 PM

I wonder what the real relationship was with Tebow and why hasn’t anyone leaked anything? You can just smell the chemistry in the videos of them.

by Anonymousreply 373January 30, 2020 7:18 PM

Uh no, r373. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 374January 30, 2020 9:21 PM

r373 you mean them arguing over who had to be the top?

by Anonymousreply 375January 30, 2020 9:48 PM

Aaron's sexuality is not up for debate. He came out as gay to his mother, lawyer, brother and the doormat of high his school sweetheart while in prison. There's even phone conversations of it, which surprisingly, they didn't use.

His brother wrote it in the book.

Stop straightwashing gay people.

by Anonymousreply 376January 31, 2020 12:40 AM

I think he was bi

by Anonymousreply 377January 31, 2020 12:44 AM

FWIW I'm R353 and I mistakenly wrote son instead of daughter. Why waste 4 posts arguing over such a small error? Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 378January 31, 2020 12:46 AM

[quote] I think he was bi

You can think he's a sweetheart too, he's still gay and came out as such to people. Why insist on that?

by Anonymousreply 379January 31, 2020 12:47 AM

The problem with the doormat spitting out she knew he was gay, which we know she was aware of, is that it will become evident she only had a child with him because of his status and money. It's more comfortable to play the eternal ingenue victim than be seen as the gold-digger she is.

by Anonymousreply 380January 31, 2020 12:51 AM

Thanks r376! Facts! That fiancee or whatever she was stood by her man and I'm ok with that. That's her narrative. I doubt she didnt know about his relationships with men but hey...shut up and play patient for the pay day.

by Anonymousreply 381January 31, 2020 12:58 AM

Here come the SJW's!

by Anonymousreply 382January 31, 2020 1:47 AM

[quote]I think he was bi

Me too. He was fucking women and had a kid with one. He loved Shay, regardless of what the horny queens on here who look at Aaron with lustful eyes say.

by Anonymousreply 383January 31, 2020 3:17 AM

[quote]There's even phone conversations of it

Well why haven't we heard any of it?

by Anonymousreply 384January 31, 2020 3:18 AM

Straightwashing?

by Anonymousreply 385January 31, 2020 3:22 AM

R383 is a black lesbo

by Anonymousreply 386January 31, 2020 3:24 AM

^No, but thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 387January 31, 2020 3:25 AM

I think old white gay men have a problem with bi dudes for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 388January 31, 2020 3:54 AM

I think black lesbos have a problem with gay dudes for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 389January 31, 2020 5:28 AM

[quote] Well why haven't we heard any of it?

Did you watch the fucking documentary? Excerpts from the recorded conversations are scattered all over it.

It is on these conversations that the brother says he confessed to them he was gay, not bi, not queer, GAY. I don't know why they didn't choose to show it at the documentary. Apparently the mom didn't take it well when he told her over the phone.

I'm married to a bi dude so I have no problem with them. Aaron was gay though so this is beside the point.

by Anonymousreply 390January 31, 2020 7:06 AM

R384, see R81.

by Anonymousreply 391January 31, 2020 9:39 AM

[quote]Why waste 4 posts arguing over such a small error?

For one thing, there’s not a finite number of posts, so to ‘waste’ them doesn’t make sense.

Secondly, when you were called out on your error, instead of explaining like you just did, you arrogantly doubled down and told people to re-read the post.

by Anonymousreply 392January 31, 2020 11:41 AM

[quote]It is on these conversations that the brother says he confessed to them he was gay, not bi, not queer, GAY.

If we don’t hear it then it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 393January 31, 2020 6:07 PM

Too much is being made about the gay or bi thing. Aaron was in the closet, little question about that. Still, people in the closet don't become hardened killers. Aaron's brain was damaged, and he kept damaging it with football.

by Anonymousreply 394January 31, 2020 6:55 PM

Just because he was having emotional problems doesn't mean he was damaged or psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 395February 1, 2020 3:23 AM

Emotional problems? He killed multiple people and acted la-di-da about it. He punched a guy so hard that the man’s eardrum was destroyed. He was a fucking psycho,

by Anonymousreply 396February 1, 2020 11:48 AM

Would that not be the definition of emotional problems?

by Anonymousreply 397February 1, 2020 11:52 AM

It’s the definition of psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 398February 1, 2020 12:21 PM

Which is an emotional problem at its core.

by Anonymousreply 399February 1, 2020 12:51 PM

Did he wrote a letter to his childhood friend/lover before dying or not? On netflix’s documentary is not mentioned that part, they mention he wrote a letter to his wife and his lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 400February 1, 2020 1:25 PM

R400 are you Consuela?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 1, 2020 1:34 PM

I watched this doc today and I'm a mess. Tragic on so many levels. Yes, he was a closeted bi guy, but that does not explain the violence. He was pushed into far too much responsibility at too young an age. I suspect he felt like he needed to be the financial savior of his family. He was not mature enough to go to college a thousand miles away from his family and friends. He got in with a bunch of thugs, already had brain damage, mixed drugs into an already bad situation, and it destroyed many lives in the process. Very sad. It will haunt me for days.

by Anonymousreply 402February 2, 2020 11:51 PM

His life would make a great opera.

by Anonymousreply 403February 2, 2020 11:59 PM

R247 = homophobe

I know plenty of straight guys who were molested by men. It didn't make them magically turn gay. They are still straight

by Anonymousreply 404February 3, 2020 12:09 AM

He just wanted to live a godly heterosexual life

What's wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 405February 3, 2020 12:20 AM

R402 I know, right? I watched it and it stuck with me for days.

by Anonymousreply 406February 3, 2020 12:29 AM

When watching the Netflix doc I was struck by what a talented athlete he was, a big guy, good hands but super nimble. Sad story-- for him and those he killed.

by Anonymousreply 407February 3, 2020 1:16 AM

The doc was good but focused too much on him being "a conflicted closeted gay man." Hernandez was much more complicated than that, in a bad way. They kept comparing him to that closeted NFL player they kept interviewing. These guys seemed like very, very different people. So the closeted NFL gay talked about thinking he might kill himself one day by staying in the closet, but in the end he comes out to his parents so... look boys and girls he's not a murderer! The doc seemed to be making that comparison. Get real! Hernandez and his circumstances and life were way more (complex, again, not in a good way). It's a sad and very real story of an imbalanced murderer that deserves stone-cold honest investigation.

by Anonymousreply 408February 3, 2020 10:42 AM

Interesting to contrast Aaron with his normal, articulate, non homicidal look a like brother. Both had the same traumatic childhood. Perhaps if Arron had not had the early brain damage? One brother straight the other gay? Is it nature over nurture?. Bad seed? How the DNA spins?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409February 3, 2020 2:41 PM

It’s unfair to compare his brother and him.

His brother, who is not gay, was not as physically and mentally abused by their father for wanting to do “girly” things. He also hasn’t spoken about being sexually abused by both a female member of the family and a neighborhood boy. Perhaps their father looked at his other son as more “normal” and therefore didn’t incur his wrath as much.

by Anonymousreply 410February 3, 2020 2:53 PM

The brother says they were both abused by their monstrous father . Yet he did not become a mass murderer. Plenty of conflicted gay closeted footballers out there who do not become homicidal. What was the tipping point for young Aaron?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 3, 2020 3:07 PM

R408 Agreed. "Closeted" gay men don't shoot multiple people. What else was going on in his psyche to lead him to do that? Thug-life poor judgement? CTE brain damage? A bizarrely distant mother?

RE: bi or not. Solipsistically, we understand our psychological territory and assume it's the same map for everybody.

RE: gay men know nothing about sports... I think it doesn't matter whether this is a useful or humorous stereotype or not. My guess is there are gay men who know nothing about sports, others that are fans, and others that played sports. The percentage in each category isn't that important.

by Anonymousreply 412February 3, 2020 3:08 PM

Why are the LSA infiltrates so upset about his sexuality being discussed. Like “he’s not here to defend himself”. Shut up!

by Anonymousreply 413February 3, 2020 5:11 PM

Cause us beootchs at Lipstick Alley be kewl with A- thug be mass murderer but cocksuking be OVEH DA LINE! All home boy need taste this real woman luvin not ole mo hoes on DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 3, 2020 7:03 PM

I'd love to hear more about how the sexual relationship between Aaron and Dennis SanSoucie first started back in their high school days. It must have been really, really frightening, considering how oppressive their families were. I imagine the sex must have been really, really hot once they got down to it.

by Anonymousreply 415February 3, 2020 7:34 PM

The CTE and PCP didn’t help his mental illness. A full speed ahead train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 416February 3, 2020 7:57 PM

How do I unsee that, r414?

by Anonymousreply 417February 3, 2020 8:53 PM

I am still struggling with Lance Bass being gay.

by Anonymousreply 418February 3, 2020 10:38 PM

R418 So is he, so is he.

by Anonymousreply 419February 3, 2020 11:55 PM

Look alike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 23, 2020 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!