Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Silence Of The Lambs’ sequel series ‘Clarice’ set at CBS

CBS has closed deals for [italic]Clarice,[/italic] a crime drama series project based on the famous Thomas Harris character Clarice Starling. The project, written and executive produced by Alex Kurtzman and Jenny Lumet, has received a big series commitment.

[italic]Clarice[/italic] is set in 1993, a year after the events of [italic]The Silence of the Lambs.[/italic] The series is a deep dive into the untold personal story of Clarice Starling, as she returns to the field to pursue serial murderers and sexual predators while navigating the high stakes political world of Washington, D.C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2020 8:39 PM

Is Clarice, by herself, a compelling enough character to lead an entire tv series though?

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2020 5:26 PM

Sexual predators? I'm guessing that means whoever's playing Clarice will spend a lot of time posing as prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2020 5:27 PM

Well, at least it isn't the usual reboot.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2020 5:27 PM

I'm still pissed Hannibal ended without getting to the Clarice/Silence of the Lambs arc.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2020 5:27 PM

I will finally be watching a CBS series again.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2020 5:29 PM

Will this take place before or after she becomes Lecter's girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2020 5:31 PM

I’ll keep my expectations low for this, but I’ll definitely be tuning in. Hope they cast well for the lead, otherwise it’s pointless.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2020 5:32 PM

Will we find out if Clarice's pussy stinks?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2020 5:34 PM

if this winds up half as good as Hannibal was, I will watch every moment.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2020 5:36 PM

She must be played by a trans woman of color if they're going to cancel out the blatant transphobia of the original movie. It is only fair.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2020 5:38 PM

R10 for the win!

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2020 5:40 PM

I can't wait for the theme song, "Hello, Clarice."

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote]Will we find out if Clarice's pussy stinks?

I, myself, will not.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2020 6:31 PM

Who is playing the role of Clarice?

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2020 7:35 PM

Laverne Cox, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2020 8:18 PM

^^^Interesting choice.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2020 8:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!