Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Page Six: Nobody is talking to “rude and dismissive” Meghan McCain at “The View”

She and Abby’s friendship is done. Sunny and Whoopi obviously hate her. She & Joy have never really gotten along.

She and Abby had a passive-aggressive girl fight on Tuesday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 15, 2020 4:42 PM

Well come on. No matter what you think about the brain trust at the View, most of them made their way in life to where they are. They aren't famous because they are the blonde daughter of someone.

The even more annoying thing about McCain is the way she holds the rightwing line -- until her father is attacked, then she suddenly sounds like a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2020 5:01 PM

Maybe they can replace Meghan McCain with Meghan Markle seeing as Sparkle is embarking on new endeavors.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2020 5:05 PM

[quote] Well come on. No matter what you think about the brain trust at the View, most of them made their way in life to where they are. They aren't famous because they are the blonde daughter of someone

Are you high? I know you say a lot of dumb shit, but this is perhaps the stupidest thing you've ever posted. meghan only has her job because of her father. So does Abby

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2020 5:12 PM

[quote]Maybe they can replace Meghan McCain with Meghan Markle seeing as Sparkle is embarking on new endeavors.

At least Markle worked for a living. The word "Nepotism" isn't her entire CV.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2020 5:16 PM

I’m very sorry about your tragic mental retardation r3. Try remedial reading classes?

(Should we tell her? Would she even understand if we did?)

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2020 4:16 AM

Ha! r5

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2020 1:47 PM

Abby has class, Meghan has sass....Meghan probably keeps ratings higher than Abby because controversy sells.

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2020 2:10 PM

R7. McCain seems to be the exclusive topic when any View discussion is on DL. What would be the topic if she were canned?

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2020 3:23 PM

R5, I have r3 blocked for the reasons you state in your post.

Never have I seen anyone so spectacularly miss the point as r3. That took some kind of special talent.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2020 3:33 PM

They’re gonna replace her with Megyn Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2020 3:35 PM

Stupid cunt should have been fired long ago. Why does this show keep its “conservative” hosts on long past their sell by date? Who is protecting them? It’s really fucking obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2020 3:37 PM

The show is so much better without Megatron there. I’m tired of hearing her shoe horn her racist brother into every convo because he “served bravely”. No one gives a fuck, pig.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2020 3:41 PM

They need someone with a different view r11. How boring to want everyone to sit around agreeing with each other and patting each other on the back.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2020 3:58 PM

Nobody cares about moronic conservative viewpoints on shows like the View.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2020 4:00 PM

A different view is great; it should be like that. But, the two most " conservative" voices have been obnoxious and unsympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2020 4:00 PM

R14 it’s called THE VIEW. There are MILLIONS of Conservatives in America. Yes, their voice should be heard also.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2020 4:18 PM

But Abby shows that you can be Republican without being a bullying, steamrolling asshole.

Meghan is pushing the smirking, shrieking bullying persona that the party is using to give the impression that they're in charge. Just like KellyAnn, Trump and Junior, Dana Loesch, and the FOX news hosts. They try to intimidate every dissenting view into silence while, at the same time, shrieking that the "liberal media" is trying to silence them.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2020 4:43 PM

The bullying asshole has nothing to do with being Republican. It’s her own personality.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2020 4:49 PM

I believe the GOP’s tactical strategy for parading these shrews around was a program called “Project Harpy.”

(And for the literal minded morons on DL, I am joking. Though it WOULD explain why these she-trolls won’t go the hell away.)

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2020 6:13 PM

[quote][R14] it’s called THE VIEW. There are MILLIONS of Conservatives in America. Yes, their voice should be heard also.

I don't watch the show and anything I hear about it is from here, but what I do know is that it's not a very good look for conservatives to have their voices be represented by two women who benefit solely from who their fathers were/are. Period. An ideology that claims to be about "pulling up your own bootstraps" continue to worship at the alter of those who've never known what it was to work their way up from nothing - including that pile of corrupt shit in the WH. When was the last time a GOP president or candidate didn't come from a well-to-do, connected family? At least to John McCain's credit and the first Bush, they served. But still, having a connected family is huge. Bill Clinton, Obama, Carter...which ones came from wealthy families?

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2020 6:27 PM

[quote][R14] it’s called THE VIEW. There are MILLIONS of Conservatives in America. Yes, their voice should be heard also.

I don't watch the show and anything I hear about it is from here, but what I do know is that it's not a very good look for conservatives to have their voices be represented by two women who benefit solely from who their fathers were/are. Period. An ideology that claims to be about "pulling up your own bootstraps" continue to worship at the alter of those who've never known what it was to work their way up from nothing - including that pile of corrupt shit in the WH. When was the last time a GOP president or candidate didn't come from a well-to-do, connected family? At least to John McCain's credit and the first Bush, they served. But still, having a connected family is huge. Bill Clinton, Obama, Carter...which ones came from wealthy families?

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2020 6:27 PM

I fucking clicked ONCE!

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2020 6:27 PM

It happens to all of us, r20 … and r21. lol

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2020 6:32 PM

Megan's problem is that journalists let her father get away with anything for years because they all had some sort of pathetic crush on him. And for a little while that transferred onto her. But that's starting to evaporate. And bitch can not deal.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2020 7:49 PM

[quoteThe show is so much better without Megatron there.

I'm sure you meant [italic]MegaTON,[/italic] R12, but Imma let it slide this once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2020 8:09 PM

Meghan is trying to have a baby, be kind people

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2020 8:54 PM

I just bet her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote]Meghan is trying to have a baby, be kind people

Christ, she's already an emotional and belligerent nightmare. Can you imagine when she's pregnant and tries to get away with saying the most repulsive things and if anyone responds to her bullshit her response will be tears and "How dare you speak to me like that when I'm with child!"

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2020 11:05 PM

I’ll be kind to her when she’s kind to Ana, Sunny, Joy, Whoopi, Abby, Ilhan Omar, AOC, victims of school shootings, kids in cages, the Clintons, the Obamas, Tom Steyer, Pamela Anderson, Elizabeth Warren... r26

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2020 7:26 PM

Fat, know-it-all princess who wears way too much make-up.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2020 7:30 PM

IMO they'll never fire her. Things will just get so bad for her she'll quit, in a huff most likely. And after she's gone she'll waste no opportunity to disparage everything about the show, especially the people she worked with. She's a petulant, childish fool whose mouth will always get the best of her. She simply has no class or sense of when to keep it shut.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2020 7:33 PM

No R16, they shouldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2020 7:56 PM

One of the greatest scams conservatives pulled was getting a PERMANENT Affirmative Action QUOTA hire on The View based on ideology, starting with Elizabeth Saddleback, and ever since there's been a spot for one right winger to always be there. Liberal media, my ass.

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2020 8:00 PM

MegaCow is a mean miserable bully and thankfully everyone seems to be getting tired of her bratty bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2020 8:57 PM

Now you anti-Markle loons are claiming Harry is being drugged by her to control him? You people are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2020 9:23 PM

How in the hell did that get posted here? I was posting in one of the royal threads and it showed up over here. I apologize.

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2020 9:27 PM

Is Meg’s friend who wrote The View tell-all book going to ghost write her own I’m-a-victim MEmoir for her after she’s fired?

There are few people I hold as much disdain for as I do for McCain. She’s just such a nasty, hypocritical and self-righteous character. I think she most likely has substance abuse problems (and not just food). Throughout her first season the only times she smiled were when she was bragging about binge drinking in Vegas and when advertising for the NRA. It seems as if the network or the production might have told her to stop doing that. The NRA wasn’t paying for the advertising, and viewers rightly complained about McCain’s glorifying of her gross drunkenness. She was in her 30s, acting like a stupid college kid and the other women referred to her as if she were a dewy 20 year old. The coddling has stopped and the bragging about binge drinking has stopped. But I would bet money that the bingeing continues at Meghan McCain’s sad apartment every night while her absentee Nazi husband is banging his interns in DC and spending that McCain trust fund cash he charmed his way into by whispering sweet nothings like “babies with little faces full of bullets” into Meg’s gross little pig ear.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2020 9:43 PM

Could some of you repost below?

TIA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2020 10:01 PM

R36 that's happened to me on multiple occasions. I believe it happens when you hit "post" and then change rather quickly to another thread and the post is not actually completely finished set to the thread you originally posted it on and it ends up posting to the thread you changed to.

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2020 10:07 PM

R39 It happens all the time, along with bizarre typos that I only ever make on DL and nowhere else and multiple posts showing up. It’s one of the many glitches on this site that I’ve never encountered on any other. I have wondered whether the site programmers coded it to do these things to engender catty remarks. I hate making typos and I usually double check my posts here for spelling—and still one or two words often end up scrambled once the post is locked in. Grr.

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2020 10:10 PM

R35 Silly Goose we hate Megan McCain over here , not Megan Markle

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2020 10:12 PM

R37 She is appalling as a person but I suppose its no real surprise considering what revolting characters her parents John and Cindy were /are.

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2020 10:26 PM

😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2020 10:30 PM

Supposedly her husband has been telling people in DC that he has naked pictures of her at the ready just in case.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2020 10:34 PM

Can't stand McCain, but Abby Huntsman is a blabbering word salad nauseating frau who talks and talks and says nothing.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2020 10:51 PM

MegHan has little pig ears. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2020 1:46 AM

Will Two Tons be back on air tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2020 1:57 AM

Unfortunately yes r47.

by Anonymousreply 48January 13, 2020 8:49 AM

Gunt is leaking stories to the press again. Check out this sympathetic piece on Hollywoodlife, of all places.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 13, 2020 8:54 AM

get the dumb sow off tv.

she is an abomination.....

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2020 8:59 AM

There is where you hired a really good PR coach, sit the fuck down, and listen about the strengths and weaknesses of your brand. Especially your weaknesses. Then you reposition. Any on-air cunt can eventually be partially loved or at least respected.

by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2020 9:01 AM

...Or anger management classes R51

by Anonymousreply 52January 13, 2020 9:23 AM

Who would ever talk to a rude narcissist who screams over them?

And hypocrite. Did I mention that? She hates Trump when he mocks her father for having been tortured—but otherwise always argues GOP talking points in Trump’s favor. She screams over others that she IS NOT TO BE QUESTIONED!!!! because she has a copy of the Constitution on her nightstand...yet she absolutely supports violating the Constitution when it means a GOP win because, as she always says, politics is dirty and about winning at any cost. At the cost of her disrespecting her father’s memory even as she squeezes cash out of that memory for her already-swollen bank account. This woman has tied herself into knots of hypocrisy at the deepest and grossest levels.

by Anonymousreply 53January 13, 2020 9:26 AM

From some of the images on this thread the only good thing I can say about Meghan is at least she's had someone with some talent get hold of her hair and get it into some semblance of a decent style. A whorish style, but a style nonetheless. That Hollywood starlet look certainly is not appropriate for a broad as fat as she is.

by Anonymousreply 54January 13, 2020 11:03 AM

TRIM

SPA

BABY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 55January 13, 2020 1:46 PM

Such a horrible show, all these cackling hens. My sister has it on all morning every morning at her house, must explain her general crankiness.

by Anonymousreply 56January 13, 2020 2:09 PM

R56: How can a one hour show be on "all morning"?

R51: Did someone say PR, darling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2020 2:31 PM

One hour? So it only seems interminable. Rather literal-minded, aren't we, R57?

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2020 2:35 PM

R58: Nice try, Jan. You said all morning, I asked how a one hour show is all morning, and now you're trying to blame me for not getting your mystic metaphor or whatever. You clearly hate the show, which is fine, so go to another thread. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2020 2:39 PM

R59 Will do. Sorry to have upset you so much.

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2020 2:40 PM

Gunt has driven Useless Abby off the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2020 8:27 AM

joy is my fave, the others are merely fillers. whoops is as gross as fat ass megs

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2020 9:07 AM

R62. I'm with you, doll. Joy is the best. The others are gasbags. Whoopi is gross who thinks she knows everything. McCain's voice sounds like a dog whistle.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2020 9:11 AM

They will never fire Multi-Ton Tessie. She's there to bring in the viewers who are miserable with life. Her shitty attitude makes them feel better about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2020 9:24 AM

Wasn't this once referred to as "icing someone out"? I suspect they'd love it if she leaves voluntarily. It must be awfully hard trying to play nice with her.

As its been mentioned she's trying for another pregnancy, I'm wondering if she's on hormones for fertility treatments...or estrogen blockers. Clomid makes many women crazy who were lovely before. It probably has the potential to turn someone like her into a monster. I've worked with women taking these, and all of them were a bit off... quite aggressive really.

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2020 10:00 AM

Fertility treatments aren’t a excuse for her insanity. She has been a nightmare since she took to The View, and her Nazi husband wasn’t even a glimmer in Steve Bannon’s eye back then. She was single and advertised to the world she was a-bangin’ random dudes in Vegas on weekends and would never start a family. More lies.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2020 11:34 AM

Meghan has many personal demons. She might be better off out of the public spotlight; hopefully, a family member will help her get there.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2020 11:54 AM

Joy is irritating. She's lazy in her "research" and just tries to interject self-satisfied one-liners into the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2020 12:59 PM

Why isn't more said in the media about MegaTon's husband being a lying right-wing white power asshole?

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2020 1:01 PM

R69 I complain to Margaret Brennan every time she has that beastly bear on her Face the Nation roundtable. How did a racist plagiarist convince CBS he is a journalist who deserves a spot on a Sunday morning political talk show?

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2020 1:45 PM

R66 No they're not a justifiable excuse, and I'm not suggesting that. She indeed was already over the top, obnoxious, yet they may explain her trajectory. They're powerful injections these women have to give themselves, right at the time they begin to see blood each period. Depending on their situation, some take more than one drug, or Clomid with hormones.

Hormones most definitely play with people's emotions, and can make them aggressive, and argumentative. Clomid blocks estrogen, so the other pregnancy hormones rise. I'm thinking it's similar to a man on too much Testosterone replacement, or meatheads on steroids. Why do you think women going through change are often notoriously reported to be difficult to get on with? She most certainly has become worse, hence the shunning.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2020 3:04 PM

I think she was already on the outs with Sunny, Ana and Whoopi r71 pre-baby trying.

by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2020 4:06 PM

[quote]I'm wondering if she's on hormones for fertility treatments...or estrogen blockers.

She's a bigot and an asshole. Don't blame fertility treatments for her essentially trying to put the focus on Omar after every fucking white supremacist attack on Jews. She's a cunt like her father was.

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2020 4:51 PM

Again R73, as I already clarified, it's no excuse or justification. I'm not letting her off the hook at all. I merely mentioned it as a possible explanation for her worsening behaviour, and have close experience working with such women. As stated previously, she was odious to begin with. It's sort of like drink... a probable co-factor, but they're still culpable in my book too.

I don't think I could've been any more clear after re-reading my posts... I think you're just a bit angry and argumentative yourself!

by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2020 5:12 PM

She was soft-spoken yesterday, as she always pretends to be after an online beating.

by Anonymousreply 75January 15, 2020 12:00 PM

I haven't seen the show since Walters was still on, but I get the impression that McCain (who uses her father's name knowing it's all she's known for) is the conservative voice who pretty much doesn't tell you what's right but merely that conservative ignorance must be tolerated and never called out - including her own ignorance.

I mean is that pretty much her role? To tell everyone they're never allowed to challenge conservative idiocy which is pretty much entirely based on opinion and hyperbole rather than facts these days?

by Anonymousreply 76January 15, 2020 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!