Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner plans to have a head-to-toe surgical makeover to look even more glamorous.

According to Radar Online:

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner headed straight to the surgeon’s office after she was voted off her latest reality show appearance — and she’s decided she needs a total head-to-toe overhaul.

[quote]“Those makeup free shots of her on TV really bothered her and did a number on her self-esteem,” an insider said of 70-year-old Caitlyn, who recently ended her run on the British program I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here.

[quote]“She wants to go into 2020 looking her old glam self again, particularly now she’s got a whole new global fan base!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 25, 2020 11:34 AM

You look old because you are old, hun. No amount of plastic surgery is going to reverse time.

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2020 1:25 AM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2020 1:26 AM

How could she look even more lovely?

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2020 1:28 AM

Her "pal" Sophia is age 23. Caitlyn wants to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2020 1:31 AM

He’s about as glam as this delightful creature

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2020 1:34 AM

Elderly wealthy man WILL spend anything to indulge in his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2020 1:38 AM

The problem is not his age. It’s that he looks like a man in bad drag. Broad shoulders, thick body, lumbering walk, hulking posture. I mean, come on! No amount of surgery transforms the chromosomes. No lipstick or wig can conceal that this is a man.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2020 1:38 AM

Does he still have his cock?

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2020 1:40 AM

Kanye’s mother, Donda West, opted for “head to toe” plastic surgery to totally remake her appearance. She was able to walk out of the clinic after 5 1/2 hours of surgery. She died the following day. She was 58 years old.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2020 1:40 AM

Caitlin has repeatedly stated that she has undergone “bottom” surgery to reform her penis into a vagina-like cavity.

This is a lie. Caitlyn’s penis and scrotum are fully intact as of January 2020.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2020 1:42 AM

Poor sexy Bruce Jenner. Who would have thought.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2020 1:43 AM

Men make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2020 1:44 AM

Can Caitlyn get a referral, R9?

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2020 1:46 AM

She needs some junk in her trunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2020 1:46 AM

Once again, Caitlyn demonstrates that he IS the face of the trans movement: wealthy, elderly, mostly heterosexual men who are hellbent on becoming the prettiest girls in junior high.

Logic be damned.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2020 1:51 AM

Trying to look and dress as if one is age 25 doesn't work well if one is age 70. Granted, her clothes are expensive and high fashion: but the dresses and skiirts she wears are not designed for the age mature woman. If she chose more "senior" attire and did her hair/wig to match, the 'look' would be less superficial.

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2020 2:14 AM

She is so crazy. She is just so goddamned crazy.

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2020 2:14 AM

He still has his junk.

You know if you stop paying attention to it, Bruce will just shrivel up and blow away.

Also, don't forget his full support of tRump.

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2020 2:15 AM

She looks like Jennifer Garner

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2020 2:15 AM

She's fabulous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2020 3:32 AM

She lol

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2020 3:53 AM

"Does he still have his cock?"

Hard to hide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2020 4:05 AM

I guess the little kerfuffle with Cindy Crawford's daughter has passed and now she's moving onto scheduling her plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2020 4:12 AM

“...she needs a total head-to-toe overhaul.”

Head to toe? She wants to be able to proudly display camel-toe in her skinny jeans.

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2020 4:13 AM

He was sexy back in the day. Now he's a crazy --and massively ugly--old cunt who is going to run through all his money. The only winners will be the doctors who will do more Frankenstein shit to his body and get rich doing it.

by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2020 4:37 AM

Ciswomen make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2020 6:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2020 6:52 AM

She looks better than most ciswomen her age.

by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2020 6:55 AM

How brave!

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2020 6:55 AM

“Hey Steven, it’s Caitlyn. How do you always look so gorgeous and feminine without makeup? Teach me!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 8, 2020 8:06 AM

I don't think she has a very realistic view of the world.

by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2020 8:18 AM

Had Trump appointed Caitlyn Trans Ambassador to the World, maybe there would now be world peace. Vlad would be putty in her dairy hands.

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2020 8:19 AM

Quit calling Bruce Jenner a she for fucks sake. Look at OPs first pic again. Jesus. That is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2020 8:22 AM

Dainty, but dairy will do for the creamy softness.

by Anonymousreply 34January 8, 2020 8:24 AM

That rare melon extract has sure done wonders for Cindy's Crawford's face in OP's photo!

by Anonymousreply 35January 8, 2020 8:33 AM

How does someone become such a black hole of neediness and narcissism ? And why does she get so much coverage given she has absolutely nothing to say beyond this pathetic, self obsession ?

by Anonymousreply 36January 8, 2020 8:43 AM

The amount of transphobia on this thread is disgusting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, but I doubt you are, because you are despicable cunts.

In terms of Caitlyn, she definitely should not be getting more surgery. At 70 she would do much better to just look after her skin, dress well and stay healthy. More surgery is going to end up making her look a mess.

by Anonymousreply 37January 8, 2020 8:52 AM

[quote] At 70 she would do much better to just look after her skin, dress well and stay healthy.

Yeah, if she was actually Trans and not mentally ill like she is. He is a dude trying to live out a fetish. He has a dudes idea of what woman are supposed to be, long dresses, makeup, high heels, Hollywood glamazon. That's not what being a woman is about. Most of the woman I know are perfectly comfortable with no makeup and a pair of jeans. Burcilla would never do that because he has a fetish for woman's clothes but not actually any real sense of just being a woman without that.

by Anonymousreply 38January 8, 2020 9:00 AM

Jenner looks better than a lot of 70yo celebrity women who have had plastic surgery, so I'm thinking this is more about the possible plastic surgery addiction they're suffering from than about their looks.

by Anonymousreply 39January 8, 2020 9:07 AM

Perhaps Caitlyn and Sophia are not getting married and planning to have a baby.

But perhaps, suppose the makeover is prep for forthcoming and surprising bridal pics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 8, 2020 9:08 AM

She really shouldn’t be getting more elective surgeries at her age. Look at Joan Rivers. People don’t always survive.

If she only started to dress her age she would look so much better.

by Anonymousreply 41January 8, 2020 9:08 AM

[quote]The amount of transphobia on this thread is disgusting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, but I doubt you are, because you are despicable cunts.

It's been rightwing nutjob central around here for a couple of weeks now, basically once the winter break started. It's a full-on racist free-for-all on some threads, and since I had most of the transphobes in this thread already on ignore, I went out to look at the other things they've said: one is antisemitic, one is racist, one said the media is unfair to Trump, etc.

by Anonymousreply 42January 8, 2020 9:12 AM

Oh lordy

by Anonymousreply 43January 8, 2020 9:38 AM

Caitlyn is a celebrity (former star athlete, reality show personality, connected to the Kardahian clan drama, etc.) and the topic is about the reporting that she is planning to have plastic surgery again. It is gossip generated by a UK tabloid. Gossip and critiquing the endeavors of Hollywood related figures is fundamental to DL. The intent is entertainment. One allegedly planning to have plastic surgery again is the intended focus.

Unfortunately, the trans hate trolls, some organizationally affiliated with political agendas, will invade any thread if they see an opening to inject their nasty rants.

by Anonymousreply 44January 8, 2020 9:52 AM

^Kardashian (sp.)

by Anonymousreply 45January 8, 2020 9:54 AM

Anyone affiliated with the Kardashian deserves nasty rants r45. Trash is trash no matter what gender.

by Anonymousreply 46January 8, 2020 9:56 AM

I knew the pic would be unsettling, but I underestimated just how much I would vomit in response?

by Anonymousreply 47January 8, 2020 9:58 AM

All they are getting is hand and feet transplants. Stop tripping.

by Anonymousreply 48January 8, 2020 10:15 AM

R31 haha. Gee, ya think?

by Anonymousreply 49January 8, 2020 1:32 PM

[quote] I don't think she has a very realistic view of the world.

What excuse do Cher, Dolly Parton, Faye Dunaway, Melanie Griffith have for looking like aliens though?

by Anonymousreply 50January 8, 2020 2:14 PM

I don’t understand why he thinks he needs another full makeover. He’ll probably go down the Ktrash route and be over the top with everything. Right now I think he looks pretty ok. When he’s made up he looks like a well preserved 70 year old and like an older Cindy Crawford. He doesn’t have massive suction cup lips and cheeks and ass implants. It’s definitely an obsession and probably a fetish and he’s not actually transgender. Either way it’s fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 51January 8, 2020 2:21 PM

Mental case. When he wanted surgery the first time they should have fucking told him no. He'll identify as a cat or a vampire in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 52January 8, 2020 2:24 PM

Trans think to be a woman you have to look like the stereotype of a woman. Reminds me of that white lady who said she was black. It's legit if your genitalia is ambiguous but that's rare. Why not just try to be a human being? What is so integral that you have to wear a corset or to be a man, short hair and a baseball cap? Just be a fuckin person.

by Anonymousreply 53January 8, 2020 2:27 PM

R53 In Jenner's case, he's a spectacular pervert and he gets off on it.

Anyone else remember the many incest accusations floating around the internet from the last couple of years before "Caitlyn?" Supposedly KUWTK crew would catch him stealing his daughters' underwear and masturbating in their beds. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 54January 8, 2020 2:34 PM

BritLez has logged on.

by Anonymousreply 55January 8, 2020 2:36 PM

Why are you fools calling him "she"? That is not a woman in any sense. He's a walking cartoon. A man playing dress up. And yes, deeply disturbed.....like all trannies.

by Anonymousreply 56January 8, 2020 2:42 PM

She's clearly deranged. Why would the makeup free shots upset her? Doesn't she have a mirror in her home? can't see see what she looks like without makeup? She's going to make herself look freakier and freakier in her insane attempt to look like a real female.

by Anonymousreply 57January 8, 2020 2:45 PM

Are we sure Cindy Crawford is cis? I'm not...

by Anonymousreply 58January 8, 2020 2:46 PM

Looking more and more like Janice Dickinson.

by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2020 2:52 PM

Ouch, that's harsh, R59.

by Anonymousreply 60January 8, 2020 2:59 PM

Like whitewashing an outhouse.....as my grandma used to say. He is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 61January 8, 2020 3:01 PM

ONLY A FULL HEAD TRANSPLANT CAN AID THIS FUGLY SKUNT....

by Anonymousreply 62January 8, 2020 3:23 PM

The support for Trump is the when this person became dead to me. This is not someone who the gay community should have anything to do with.

by Anonymousreply 63January 8, 2020 3:50 PM

OP’s photo is just plain scary

by Anonymousreply 64January 8, 2020 4:32 PM

R23 What was the kerfuffle with Kaia Gerber? R54 Ewwww is that true?

by Anonymousreply 65January 8, 2020 5:11 PM

Is Madonna’s ..ahem... Madame X’s plastic surgeon available?

by Anonymousreply 66January 8, 2020 5:25 PM

God that photo of it is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 67January 8, 2020 5:27 PM

R60, but it's true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2020 5:39 PM

What makes them look ugly IS the plastic surgery. Those awful lips, knob on the end of nose, cartoon cheeks that make the eyes look squinty and harsh, wiggy straggly hair etc etc. Melania has a version of this look, but she’s younger so it doesn’t look as hard (yet). Why don’t they steal some poor fourteen year old girl from a third world country and transplant their brain into her? That would be the only way to obtain eternal youth. You would have to go full sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2020 5:51 PM

Proves once again the best way to be a woman is to be a successful man.

by Anonymousreply 70January 8, 2020 5:55 PM

R57, my guess is he's like a whole lot of people now who are only used to seeing themselves in selfies, over which they have full control of the lighting, angle, etc. How many people have you encountered who are comfortable with someone else spontaneously taking their picture anymore? People used to ask strangers to take their photos in front of landmark and things, remember that? Now people would literally rather die than have someone else take their picture, tumbling down mountains and falling into canyons for a selfie.

In his mind, he looked like Cindy Crawford and could afford to go without makeup because he looked OK without it in Snapchat.

In reality, without makeup and the help of soft-focus filters, he looks like a roadie for a dive-bar cover band and it was jarring to him.

by Anonymousreply 71January 8, 2020 6:20 PM

He should rid himself of ten pounds of ugly fat...by cutting his head off.

by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2020 6:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2020 6:44 PM

R37 R42 R44 ...are you cunts lost? DL has always known what fantasy, dangerous shit the transies spread. Now fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 74January 8, 2020 6:49 PM

Imagine that from R73 running at you out of the dark...

by Anonymousreply 75January 8, 2020 6:51 PM

The majority of post sexual reassignment surgery patients are still not happy...because you CAN'T change a man into a woman or vice versa. Caitlyn is just another one of the unhappy statistics, and now a plastic surgery addict endlessly chasing after something that cannot be achieved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 8, 2020 7:25 PM

R27 roflmao. His feet! And one of his man hands has lee press on nails and the other doesn’t.

Fucking Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 77January 8, 2020 8:05 PM

R65 It's true that it was going around the comment sections of gossip sites at the time. Some of his behavior toward his daughters since becoming Caitlyn has raised my eyebrow. He gave Kylie underwear with his Caitlyn glamorpuss printed all over it.... 😬

by Anonymousreply 78January 8, 2020 8:11 PM

It will die in the series of surgeries. A sad tragic end to such a glorious past Olympic hero.

by Anonymousreply 79January 8, 2020 8:30 PM

1976: Jimmy Carter in the White House, Bruce Jenner sports hero.

2016: Donald Trump in the White House, Caitlyn Jenner trans heroine.

by Anonymousreply 80January 8, 2020 8:34 PM

R74 nasty

by Anonymousreply 81January 8, 2020 9:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 8, 2020 9:38 PM

Perfect. Thank you.^^^^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 83January 8, 2020 10:13 PM

Oh my goodness, r82, Leland Stottlemeyer, as I live and breathe.

by Anonymousreply 84January 8, 2020 10:19 PM

Recent pic. Caitlyn looks good. She's happy as a new grandmother-to-be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 8, 2020 10:40 PM

Bruce doesn't need anything done. Join the gym and tone those legs and ass just a little and I would beat that sexy ass up six times a day. He's been a fantasy for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 86January 8, 2020 10:41 PM

R86., You type desperate.

by Anonymousreply 87January 8, 2020 10:50 PM

I'm sure just a nip and a tuck and then voila! A perfect 21 year old female body, pretty pink snatch, and instagram worthy glamor. Go Bruce!

by Anonymousreply 88January 8, 2020 10:51 PM

She look like homely man.

by Anonymousreply 89January 8, 2020 10:51 PM

Bruce us worried about "her" looks...Yet "she" smoke...?!!

by Anonymousreply 90January 8, 2020 11:01 PM

She may as well snip the extra parts while she's at it

by Anonymousreply 91January 8, 2020 11:02 PM

Sophia Hutchins looks like Ivanka in R85’s photo.

Blech.

by Anonymousreply 92January 8, 2020 11:08 PM

R91 That'll never happen.

by Anonymousreply 93January 8, 2020 11:14 PM

Whatever are they to do with the toes? Chop them off to make her feet appear smaller?

by Anonymousreply 94January 8, 2020 11:33 PM

So bizarre the people on this thread calling sane people who see Bruce for the very disturbed man he is 'disgusting.'

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2020 11:39 PM

^ not a virulent anti-trans troll, just a realist. Doesn't Caitlyn have size US 14 feet? I'm not aware of any other procedures for feet, unless she needs bunion surgery.

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2020 11:40 PM

What’s the truth? Did he or did he not get his broasted chicken vagina installed?!

by Anonymousreply 97January 8, 2020 11:56 PM

With make up she looks just like any other ciswoman- better than some perhaps. I think the problem is she only ever looks in the mirror when she’s dolled up in her satins and furs and she certainly wasn’t prepared for the whole world to see her sans make up.

I think transwomen in particular long to pass as ciswomen. It seems to be a failure to them to land at something more akin to a drag queen. As much as she wants to be, Caitlyn will never be a ciswoman and she needs to accept this fact. It will make the rest of her life easier.

by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2020 11:56 PM

Her face in looks like someone tried to defrost it in the microwave in R85.

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2020 11:58 PM

Caitlyn has money, fame, apparently good health at age 70, a large extended family, a prominent social life, has extravagant vacations, does what she like, and has a 23 yo attractive trans-pal as a constant companion.

If she's delusional, she certainly functions well, for now, in the world she created for herself. She totally understands what she's doing. That's her own perception of reality and a measure of it is satisfying to her. The insanity are those that think they can fix her to match their own values.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2020 11:58 PM

Whenever she smiles, as in R85, she looks like she's trying to hold in painful, lethal broccoli gas.

by Anonymousreply 101January 9, 2020 12:26 AM

[quote]With make up she looks just like any other ciswoman- better than some perhaps.

Nope. Not even close. And stop calling real women "cis". That isn't a word that has any meaning to anyone but translunatics. We don't adopt the the language of the insane.

by Anonymousreply 102January 9, 2020 12:28 AM

I think Caitlyn is a poster child for allowing people to go trans when they're still young.

by Anonymousreply 103January 9, 2020 12:39 AM

R50 You left out Madonna, Priscilla Presley, Belinda Carlisle, Joan Van Ark, Morgan Fairchild, Vanna White, Debra Harry, Demi Moore etc. etc.

Jenner has all of the $$$ to do it so it 's not like it's a big deal in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 104January 9, 2020 3:49 AM

[quote]And stop calling real women "cis".

It "others" them, and IT"S LITERAL VIOLENCE!

by Anonymousreply 105January 9, 2020 4:07 AM

[quote]What excuse do Cher, Dolly Parton, Faye Dunaway, Melanie Griffith have for looking like aliens though?

Cher and Dolly get passes; they may do as they please as long as they remain with us.

by Anonymousreply 106January 9, 2020 4:08 AM

If Caitlin wants to be taken seriously, then he should start by having his cock removed.

by Anonymousreply 107January 9, 2020 4:21 AM

R104, the celebs you mentioned are all biological women--that is the difference. "Caitlin" will always be Bruce, even if he has his cock snipped off and has loads more cosmetic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 108January 9, 2020 6:20 AM

BritLez doesn’t like the truth: Caitlyn and Cindy Crawford look like twins.

by Anonymousreply 109January 9, 2020 6:52 AM

[quote]If she's delusional, she certainly functions well, for now.

Easy for you to say, she killed a woman by pushing her into oncoming traffic on PCH driving a truck in size 14 heels.

by Anonymousreply 110January 9, 2020 7:01 AM

Why do ‘size 14 heels’ have to do with that incident? Except that you hate transwomen.

by Anonymousreply 111January 9, 2020 7:03 AM

On I'm A Celebrity UK in December, Caitlyn was Bruce. Impervious to all the tasks. Sitting legs splayed. Deep voice.

He still has his cock. No post op transwoman would subject itself to the unhygenic jungle and the lack of privacy. Was Caitlyn wearing a dilator in his magina for two hours a day, as transwomen have to to stop their cavity from closing up? Nope, he was managing it all fine with the dick God gave him.

by Anonymousreply 112January 9, 2020 7:13 AM

It will die of cancer soon from the shit it's on. I just wish it would have happened already!

by Anonymousreply 113January 9, 2020 7:16 AM

Where will Archie be schooled?

by Anonymousreply 114January 9, 2020 7:18 AM

[quote]Why do ‘size 14 heels’ have to do with that incident? Except that you hate transwomen.

Gass peddles were not made for pumps. Especially oversized cartoon ones.

by Anonymousreply 115January 9, 2020 7:19 AM

“It”

What dehumanising language. This is why transwomen are being killed.

by Anonymousreply 116January 9, 2020 7:37 AM

This will end in shears!

by Anonymousreply 117January 9, 2020 7:53 AM

R116: They dehumanised themselves by inventing their lunatic trans ideology! I don't care one ioata what happens to them because they deserve it for the MASSIVELY harmful shit they promote and cause/caused, and which their ideology is based on! They get killed because their narcissistic personality disorder crosses everyone's boundaries, and every human has a breaking point! Murder is wrong, but sometimes people are granted justified homicide.

by Anonymousreply 118January 9, 2020 9:01 AM

[quote]They dehumanised themselves by inventing their lunatic trans ideology! I don't care one ioata what happens to them because they deserve it for the MASSIVELY harmful shit they promote and cause/caused, and which their ideology is based on! They get killed because their narcissistic personality disorder crosses everyone's boundaries, and every human has a breaking point! Murder is wrong, but sometimes people are granted justified homicide.

Wow.

This is scary.

by Anonymousreply 119January 9, 2020 9:04 AM

R119: Yeah the truth is scary for you tranny's and tranny supporters.

by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2020 9:15 AM

R118 is mentally ill and thinks that murdering another person is perfectly ok if you don’t agree with their life choices.

That person should be in a mental institution.

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2020 9:20 AM

R121: I said murder is wrong, but in some cases the court will grant people justifiable homicide. So good job twisting things like all tranny's and tranny supporters do and are experts at. Again, I know you tranny's and tranny supporters don't like the truth and don't live in truth, but that's the reality! And the audacity for a tranny and tranny supporter to call intelligent and truth telling people that they deserve to be locked up in a mental institution, is absolutely delusional and laughable! But that's your narcissistic personality disorder and histrionic syndrome automatically kicking in to keep you in fantasy land!

Eventually trans people and trans supporters, including the "medical professionals" who performed mutilation surgery and administered extremely dangerous and cancer causing drugs, will be the ones facing the legal system and jail!

And for the trillionth time you IT creature or IT creature supporter.....FUCK OFF OUR GAY WEBSITE SCUM!

by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2020 9:35 AM

Agreed R121/ R119. When I read awfully sick and really hateful things such as what R119 had quoted, it makes me mad I cannot F/F, as they've already been blocked a long while.

by Anonymousreply 123January 9, 2020 9:50 AM

R123: What should make you sad is the intentional gay erasing, mutilation, and pathological lying that trans are DIRECTLY responsible for! You are so far removed from reality and what's happening! But it's to be expected from tranny's and tranny supporters of course. The only reason you lot exist is because of corrupt organisations and because of dirty money being constantly funneled into your trans ideology! But it's being exposed more and more and the world will take drastic legal action against trans ideologists!

by Anonymousreply 124January 9, 2020 10:02 AM

Bruce killed someone. He probably was on his cell discussing makeup and wearing his custom made size 12 Manolo Blahniks. Despite the fact they should have been size 14. And for you to say he looks like a biological woman when he looks like the incredible hulk just having gone through a princess makeover in Disneyworld is idiotic.

He appears to function well because he's rich and everybody slobbers over him because of his truly fucked up 'bravery.'

by Anonymousreply 125January 9, 2020 3:04 PM

Call me Mary but while I am no fan of Jenner, I hope that Caitlyn doesn't regret waiting until her late 60s to transition. We only get one shot at life and it would be really sad to think that she lived in torment for decades only to get some relief so close to death.

by Anonymousreply 126January 9, 2020 3:07 PM

I'm deeply suspicious of all the rumors going around about people being fired for using the wrong pronouns, women's sports being ruined by trans women and children being forcibly made trans by their parents. It reminds me of all the hysteria about how same sex marriages were going to destroy the institutuions of marriage and the family. Having said that, I really don't give a flying fuck about Caitlyn and her toxic overexposed extended family and am looking forward to the day when the compulsion to keep talking about them exits our culture.

by Anonymousreply 127January 9, 2020 3:15 PM

does she have mental illness? i kinda feel sorry for her. she projects someone who seems constantly discontented and always looking for a quick fix to find her happy place. i wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 128January 9, 2020 3:36 PM

R112 = Mike Huckabee.

by Anonymousreply 129January 9, 2020 4:26 PM

Deranged posters here ought to remember that although they claim not to be advocating violence or killing of trans individuals when cornered and called out, they still may be providing the impetus and encouragement to those even sicker than them. Very irresponsible, and highly unprincipled to use such words on a public forum. Please dial it back several notches. After all, people's lives may be at stake.

No one, despite their strong held beliefs, should be invoking statements such as "justifiable homicide". Wherever are the moderators of this forum? If there is anyone more deserving of a red troll tag, I haven't come across their posts.

by Anonymousreply 130January 9, 2020 7:53 PM

Less than 1/2 of 1% are transgender. I go months without seeing anyone that I knowingly is transgender. The last one I saw was at the counter of a Waffle House with her partner. They had been traveling.i found them friendly and educated.

So there are some group activists? What demographic doesn't? And if they do, as long as actions are legal, it doesn't disturb me.

I don't like being scorned for any of my characteristics, and I am not going to be cruel to anyone how they identify themselves by gender and legal sexual preferences.

by Anonymousreply 131January 9, 2020 11:07 PM

SAve your sympathy for poor trans women of color who are murdered at an alarming rate. Caitlyn is a rich trump loving cunt. It’s sad shes become most people’s idea of a trans woman. I wish people would focus more on the plight of impoverished trans women who have to turn to sex work to survive rather than these cooze. And she really does look like shit especially for somebody with all those resources at her disposal.

by Anonymousreply 132January 10, 2020 3:17 AM

R130: ROYALLY FUCK OFF. You haven't been paying attention to ANYTHING. What part of SURGICAL MUTILATION, PROVEN DANGEROUS AND CANCER CAUSING DRUGS, GAY/HOMOSEXUAL ERASURE AND HOMOPHOBIA, EXPLOITING GAY PEOPLE AND GAY RIGHTS FOR THEIR NARCISSISTIC GAIN, FORCING INCLUSION IN SPACES AND COMMUNITIES NOT INTENDED FOR THEM, FORCING GAY AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE TO BE SEXUAL AND ROMANTIC WITH THEM, FORCING LAWS TO FINE AND IMPRISON THOSE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH THEM, AND A WHOLE OTHER HOST OF PROBLEMATIC AND NARCISSISTIC BEHAVIOUR; can't you seem to grasp and include in your brain?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?? Take ALL politics out of this, and it still remains undeniably true that trans ideology is based on LIES, SCIENCE FICTION, CHAOS, and MULTI-DISORDERED frameworks!!!!

Yes, lives are at stake, THANKS TO TRANS IDEOLOGY. THEY DID THIS. THEY CREATED THIS. THIS IS ALL SELF-INFLICTED, and they want everyone else, namely gay people to give them everything and enable their mental illness no questions asked!!!! You retarded fuckers repeatedly keep ignoring the mountainous proof of what trans ideology is about and what it's created, (ALL OF OT BEING HARMFUL, LYING SHIT) and then think you have the audacity to tell logical gay people and people at large to "tone it down"; on being completely OVER anything that a tranny or tranny advocate says or promotes! NO, JUST NO! The time for trying to reason and stay calm with these alternative reality denying creatures who are drugged up to the eyeballs, constantly changing their stories and twisting established truths and facts; is OVER. There is no reasoning with the unreasonable, and tranny idelogy is the epitome of unreasonable, regressive, and oppressive!! Systematic FORCING of EVERYONE to believe their demonstrously false, fucked up, unscientific, harmful idelogy is madness and it's not about simply "let and let live" that they are asking for! They aren't just "living their lives" hurting no one and asking for nothing from everyone but kindness, equality, and fairness!!!!! STOP THE GASLIGHTING! They have and are still forcing things that should never have been forced like has already been mentioned a TRILLION times here and by everyone else online and in real life!!!!! Trans will NOT address these things because they are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS. I WILL NOT STOP and I'm apart of other teams etc, until Trans are removed from LG, are prohibited to mutilate themselves surgically and chemically because they simply "think" and "feel" that they are the opposite of what they are born as, the laws of fining, jail time, and firing of people who don't agree with them and refuse to call them what they ARE NOT are completely overturned, and trans are put back to being on the fringe of the truly insane like the the KKK and flat earthers!!!! That is where they truly belong from which they crawled from/out of and were given ENORMOUS corrupt political backing and corrupt dirty money to enter into LG and the mainstream world!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 133January 10, 2020 4:37 AM

Well the drug companies must be making money off of them which is why major corporations and politicians are so susceptible to their ideas and why they want it encouraged. Another lucrative growing market. Especially when it comes to girly things and the crazy mark up on their purchases. I saw a mother insisting that her boy should join the British Girl Guides despite being physically a boy because he felt he was a girl and should be treated by the girls as one. It was all about her son and his feelings and not anything about the girls and their feelings and how it's a very complicated situation. The self absorbed narcissism of the trans movement is pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 134January 10, 2020 11:46 AM

What happened in Bruce's past that he now wants to totally erase himself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 10, 2020 12:33 PM

At this late stage she should opt to have her brain removed and planted into the body of a youn and beautiful, but deceased, young woman. All that surgery can’t undo old.

by Anonymousreply 136January 10, 2020 12:37 PM

I’m from Australia and am amazed at how prominent the trans thing has become in the USA and UK. WTF is going on?

by Anonymousreply 137January 10, 2020 1:31 PM

Caitlyn will head to Wales for a Q & A session. She's a superstar over there. Even the terfie types will be mesmerized. She will answer questions with dignity ànd grace to the wide-eyed masses..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 10, 2020 1:36 PM

R137: I'm from Australia too, and even though the trans ideology bullshit hasn't hit us as badly yet, we still had the 38 genders government survey or whatever it was. And Tasmania are considering passing the law to prevent trans from being misgendered etc. If the public doesn't comply with it, it will result in fines etc like what got passed in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 139January 10, 2020 1:39 PM

Remember , after Melania divorces him , Trump will need a FOURTH WIFE .

by Anonymousreply 140January 10, 2020 1:40 PM

^ No! It will be me!!!

by Anonymousreply 141January 10, 2020 1:47 PM

Correction, they plan to a have a COCKhead-to-CAMEL-toe surgical makeover.

by Anonymousreply 142January 11, 2020 3:29 AM

[quote] I'm from Australia I'm from Australia

Me too darling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 11, 2020 5:02 AM

R142 A camel toe cup is just the thing. More work though when one has to go pee pee.

A good one is so divine; comfortable, shapely, and not bulky. It needs to look inviting, with symmetry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Sizes can be mild, medium, and cougar. Says will be making a Junior size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 11, 2020 10:07 AM

Why even bother at that age? Who's going to be putting it in you? What a waste of money that could be put towards something that matters.

by Anonymousreply 146January 11, 2020 10:17 AM

Why does she always seem to be crying or on the verge of tears?

by Anonymousreply 147January 11, 2020 10:23 AM

R147: Estrogen and Lupron. Not a good combination for a man.

by Anonymousreply 148January 11, 2020 10:52 AM

Dr Ray Blanchard, the preeminent expert in transexuality, has already stated that transexualism is an incurable mental illness with two different etiologies, one of them being autogynophilia. He also says that SRS may be a palliative treatment for some transexual. Bruce is a classic autogynophile and SRS may just be a palliative treatment for him.

Regarding, trans murder epidemic. This is a complete fabrication. The rates of trans murder are far lower than that of males in the general population. Males have a 4 times higher rate than trans and black male murder rates are off the charts. Only 22 trans were killed in the US in 2018, hardly the epidemic their lobby would have you believe. Most of those murders were the result of domestic disputes, not hate crimws.

Outside of the US, the trans murder people refer to are trans street prostitutes in places like Brazil. However, comparing their murder rates to female prostitutes shows that it's certainly no higher and to be expected gived the inherent dangers of street prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 149January 11, 2020 11:57 AM

She's a beast. She should go back to being Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 150January 11, 2020 12:01 PM

Yeah, if she was actually Trans and not mentally ill like she is. He is a dude trying to live out a fetish.

So much truth.

by Anonymousreply 151January 11, 2020 1:58 PM

Ill advised at her age.

by Anonymousreply 152January 11, 2020 2:05 PM

R149

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 11, 2020 2:35 PM

[quote]dignity ànd grace

How the everloving fuck do you type an a with a grave accent in DL?

It's almost as if English is not your first keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 154January 11, 2020 3:56 PM

His facial plastic surgery was looking horrid for several years with the tiny nose, lidless eyes and full cheekbones when he was married to Kris....so I honestly think that he looks better now. If he had let himself age naturally as a man, however, he would have stayed very handsome. Great chin and jawline. I fear what lays ahead for him in the body modification department. Hope he doesn’t end up looking like that Human Ken/Barbie/Yolanda Hadid thing.

by Anonymousreply 155January 11, 2020 4:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 11, 2020 4:51 PM

Below, the April Ashley exhibition held in Liverpool last summer.

Some day, there may be a Caitlyn exhibition or even a museum in Malibu. We are seeing now what will be pioneer history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 11, 2020 4:59 PM

R154 DL is being targeted by Trolls Françaises!!!!

Say Ça-va to Macron for us, Jean-Baptiste!!!!

by Anonymousreply 158January 11, 2020 5:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 11, 2020 10:27 PM

Kris should have had the Armenian gangs take him out long ago. R28–you need your glasses checked.

by Anonymousreply 160January 12, 2020 1:10 AM

Kris is not Armenian.

by Anonymousreply 161January 12, 2020 1:34 AM

R149 Indeed, he is a textbook autogynephile who bragged about stealing clothes from his stepdaughters/daughters and wearing lingerie underneath his suits during interviews. And some of you fools still entertain his charade and call him a "she" lmao.

by Anonymousreply 162January 12, 2020 2:13 AM

A paper bag would be cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 163January 12, 2020 2:19 AM

Caitlyn does realize that she’s 70 right? The clock doesn’t get reset just because you switched genders.

by Anonymousreply 164January 12, 2020 2:33 AM

He's a fantasist publicly role-playing being one of his own daughters... you think he's realistic about his age? Caitlyn's in her 20s in his head.

by Anonymousreply 165January 12, 2020 2:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 12, 2020 6:28 AM

Female First reveals Caitlyn relies on her famous family for fashion tips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 17, 2020 10:42 PM

Caitlyn will continue to attempt to be the pretty popular teenage girl he never was even if it kills him. Which it probably will. Like Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 168January 17, 2020 10:57 PM

Stockard Channing there at r167 needs to call her neck doctor

by Anonymousreply 169January 18, 2020 3:43 AM

This is literally the most accurate and most hilarious parody on the internet of Bruce/Caitlyn! And it completely sums up the insanity of trans people and trans ideology!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 18, 2020 5:46 AM

I saw Bruce last night on a rerun of the Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin......l am embarrassed for him....

He looks like the straight guy who puts on his wife's clothes at Halloween.....nothing feminine or female about him.....and the voice.....

Sad.....delusional.....and all the other things that are wrong about this "movement".

by Anonymousreply 171January 18, 2020 4:50 PM

Caitlyn admits it is difficult to wear a bustier dress. Maybe larger implants can adjust for that?

Donatella Versace designed one specially for her for the Vanity Affair appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 19, 2020 1:23 AM

Oh Bruce—enough with the fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 173January 19, 2020 1:34 AM

Women's human rights advocate, Caitlyn Jenner, was one of stars at the recent, fourth annual, Women's March 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 19, 2020 10:31 AM

[quote]Caitlyn admits it is difficult to wear a bustier dress

Real women rarely, if ever, wear these.

by Anonymousreply 175January 19, 2020 10:45 AM

Old men who dress as women should have realistic expectations.

by Anonymousreply 176January 19, 2020 10:57 AM

He dresses like a straight guy with a woman's clothing fetish, not like most woman actually dress.

by Anonymousreply 177January 20, 2020 7:16 AM

I didn’t think she looked too bad seated here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 20, 2020 8:38 AM

Sad, if Caitlyn doesn't believe she'll find love again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 21, 2020 10:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 21, 2020 10:29 AM

Bitch please, put down the teen girl romance novels. How many other 70 year old divorced men or woman are going to find their true love at that age. Most are lucky if they can find their dentures.

by Anonymousreply 181January 21, 2020 11:15 AM

Maybe she wants to be a swinging single from now on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2020 12:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2020 12:29 AM

Isn't she too old to go under the knife for cosmetic purposes?

At what age do they stop putting you under because it's too dangerous?

by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2020 1:09 AM

Plastic surgeons really dont like doing work on people after the age of 60. Yes, they still do it if the patient is rich enough and pushes the issue, but it gets really risky. The skin dose not heal well at that age, people have lots of other health issues and not impossible they could die on the table AKA Joan Rivers style. Brucilla is 70.

by Anonymousreply 185January 23, 2020 9:24 AM

^What? People over 60 are their biggest clients.

by Anonymousreply 186January 23, 2020 9:30 AM

My boss just had a boob job at 60 and the surgeon said its the last time he can do that for her. Most woman have a ton of work before 60.

by Anonymousreply 187January 23, 2020 10:09 AM

Didn't Jenner once claim to have had "bottom surgery"? Not any longer:

[quote]Ever subtle, Mrs Brown then responded: ‘Jesus! Thank God you got rid of it!’, referring to Caitlyn’s penis.

[quote]Taking it on the chin, Caitlyn was seen giggling before responding: ‘Thank God! I didn’t actually get rid of it, I just retired it.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 23, 2020 10:33 PM

R186

True, but suppose much depends upon what work is being done.

As you age past 60 it really isn't wise to be put under anesthesia unless necessary. Even then often it is better to have certain procedures that once could have been done on an out patient basis in hospital to be on safe side. Had Joan Rivers physician heeded that advice she might have survived that routine procedure.

There are of course physicians who will do anything for right price. Those who won't take no for an answer but have funds can always find a doctor in Mexico or some other country (usually in some sort of private clinic with weak to nil oversight) that will do what they want.

by Anonymousreply 189March 23, 2020 11:08 PM

If a plastic surgery overall can work for Liz Taylor in Ash Wednesday and Brigitte Neilsen, it can work for Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 190March 23, 2020 11:54 PM

With Mrs. Brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 24, 2020 12:10 AM

Of course he didn't get rid of his cock. How else would he be able to jerk off to himself looking like a 'woman?'

Autogynephiles very rarely get the dick removed, although it wouldn't surprise me if he got a 'vag' added. Yes, that's the latest thing - having both. It eases gender dysphoria, you know.

by Anonymousreply 192March 24, 2020 12:47 AM

It’s still difficult for me to reconcile what I’m seeing with how I remember Bruce Jenner back in the day. Wow.

What a sick person.

by Anonymousreply 193March 24, 2020 12:55 AM

He is an idiot and will end up looking like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 194March 24, 2020 12:58 AM

e is very sick. Don't ask me to call him a woman.

by Anonymousreply 195March 24, 2020 12:59 AM

Cait's partner is transgender as well. So they are lesbians now.

Forget about straight women, straight and gay men, and trans men. It's woman to woman.

by Anonymousreply 196March 24, 2020 1:31 AM

R197 I love it, lesbianism without women.

by Anonymousreply 197March 24, 2020 1:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 25, 2020 11:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!