Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vanderpump Rules - Season 8

Starts tonight, January 7 on BRAVO!

These people must all be in their 50's, already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2020 6:15 PM

There are a bunch of new cast members, and they look like the Shahs of Sunset, if you get my drift.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2020 7:31 PM

So this is all that GRANNY PUMP has left?

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2020 7:32 PM

Wow, even James is looking old this season.

Time for some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2020 7:52 PM

I'm done with this shit show

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2020 8:04 PM

Same here, R4.

I got halfway through last season, then tuned out.

These people are boring, already.

Plus, I'm not interested in all their straight people drama.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2020 8:12 PM

I doubt any of their marriages are really happy.

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2020 8:23 PM

Will Granny Pump make this show all about her, now?

After all, she was dumped from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, so she basically has nothing but this show to flaunt all of her tackiness.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2020 8:27 PM

This show is way too fucking straight for me.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2020 8:34 PM

R8 I agree, only few hot gays would bring me back watching it. R4 R5 It is tired boring show about people in their 40s doing nothing but fighting and yelling. Pathetic. They live in LA full of activities culture sports etc yet all they do is drinking. I wouldn’t want anyone of them to my life.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2020 8:38 PM

Okay, I'm definitely over this show, but I have to say that Brett is REALLY handsome.

I think that he's gay, too, even though he is pretending to be straight.

He is HOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2020 8:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2020 8:38 PM

I already love the new staff and I'm ten minutes into the episode.

This show is too white though.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2020 12:39 AM

No Asians?

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2020 12:41 AM

I'm glad they got rid on Billie.

So Katie, Lala, Brittany, and Arianna all quit SUR?

What exactly are they all doing now?

I know that Lala is a prostitute, and Katie is probably going to be a "stay at home mom" now that Schwartzie is a business owner, but what about the other two?

I guess that's why Jax still has to work at SUR, lol. Because Brittany's probably pregnant. And Arianna never even made an appearance on the first episode.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2020 12:42 AM

Katie fucking Maloney needs to thank her lucky stars she managed to bag someone as hot as Tom Schwartz, because .... I don't even know WHAT he is doing with her. He must have a tiny cock or something that has destroyed his self esteem because going by outward appearances, he is WAY to hot for his wife.

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2020 12:58 AM

In any REAL restaurant in West Hollywood, there are gay employees everywhere! I find it odd that an edgy show like this doesn't have a single gay/bi storyline that is ongoing. They just mention Pride and how "supportive" they are of all their "gay friends!" Where? Who? What "gay friends"! We've never seen one or met one!

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2020 1:19 AM

plus, this show is so phony! Scripted drama! None of those people work at those restaurants! If you notice It's always daytime, because they shoot when the restaurant is closed. In the morning and afternoon!. It doesn't open until 5 pm during the 6 or 8 weeks that they shoot the show. All the cast bought 3 million dollar homes this year!!! A bartender buying a 3 million dollar home? It's the highest rated show on Bravo, so they all got big raises!

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2020 1:25 AM

They actually do work there or some of them do. Saw WWHL and Brittany got fat. Girl is gonna be huge after her first baby.

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2020 11:52 AM

[quote] In any REAL restaurant in West Hollywood, there are gay employees everywhere! I find it odd that an edgy show like this doesn't have a single gay/bi storyline that is ongoing. They just mention Pride and how "supportive" they are of all their "gay friends!" Where? Who? What "gay friends"! We've never seen one or met one!

It's all bullshit.

LVP, Bravo, and the show only pay lip service to gay people.

They portray themselves as gay friendly, yet they are anything BUT gay friendly.

This is a hetero show, with a hetero cast, and hetero drama.

There is absolutely no reason why any gay people should care about this show.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2020 6:27 PM

Lala in the OP looks like a sex doll.

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2020 6:50 PM

That new blonde comedian chick has that blunt, "Aren't I outrageous? way of talking about being promiscuous that a lot of women adopted from Sex and the City, like Whitney Cummings, Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman.

I did love the hilarious editing in the second episode with the new guy who said Schaena is a bad kisser going on and on about why they can't be together and her facial expression sinking, as she just says, "Right....right....right..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2020 10:40 PM

They had a trans person but they all ran her out of town.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2020 10:45 PM

Kristen Doute saying she's one hundred percent sure James had sex with Logan.

Although everyone dismisses her and she's in the BACK ROW of this season's cast opening pose, Kristen met Tom and Tom in a craigslist roommate situation, she introduced Stassi and Jax, and Stassi and Bo and Katie and Tom and Stassi to her new BFF Rachel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2020 10:59 PM

Kristen Doute saying she's one hundred percent sure James had sex with Logan.

Although everyone dismisses her and she's in the BACK ROW of this season's cast opening pose, Kristen met Tom and Tom in a craigslist roommate situation, she introduced Stassi and Jax, and Stassi and Bo and Katie and Tom and Stassi to her new BFF Rachel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2020 10:59 PM

James 100 percent seems like he would have sex with another guy.

He doesn't look like he would get fucked or suck dick, but he would definitely let another guy blow him or he would fuck another guy.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2020 12:05 AM

Drunk and he let his gay friend blow him, and they have made out. So I hear...allegedly. James is a heavy drinker.

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2020 3:15 AM

The editors of the show are KILLING IT with the Schaena storyline this season.

This episode portraying her as a complete psycho bitch regret lay flooding the screen with every text she ever received from Max as she reads them like a speed freak in quick-cut edits.

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2020 2:02 AM

The manager of Tom Tom is homely as hell and gives off a gay vibe. I cannot believe he's banging every WeHo girl in town and that Scheana and that horse-faced new blonde "comedienne" are vying for his affections.

And the waiter Brett looks like he hasn't had a decent meal in months.

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2020 3:12 PM

They're obviously phasing out the old cast and populating the show with this new crop who, although nearly impossible to conceive, are even more vapid, ignorant, shallow, and sluttier than the original group.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2020 3:20 PM

It absolutely kills me that dumbshit Stassi has a New York Times bestseller. What the fucking fuck?

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2020 3:21 PM

r27 i saw it differently. I saw it as Scheana putting him in his place. He called her boy crazy and ready to jump into a relationship - she responded by showing the dozens of texts where he pretty much calls her THE one. I think it was balsy of her.

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2020 3:25 PM

I can't get the appeal of this show. Watching the Service Class battle it out via fake drama was dull. My friend loves this but he's a weekend couch potato and acts dramatic as hell when ever a guy breaks up with him. I think he pretends to be one of the people on this show.

by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2020 3:28 PM

R18 They do work there - at least some of them do. I had dinner there last year (the food was great, by the way) and Lisa's son Max was working. And while we were eating, we saw Lala pulling down the big white cloth shades over the open air windows. She looked like she was pissed to be doing manual labor.

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2020 3:35 PM

While a gay storyline or couple has been absent, I certainly believe that these alcoholic, drug-induced men have fooled around. It is so obvious. Jax, Tom, Tom, and most definitely James. He's the biggest flamer of them all.

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2020 4:15 PM

R34 It was strongly inferred a couple of season ago that Jaxx was essentially a paid butt boy for a wealthy older guy when he was living in Florida and just starting his modeling career.

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2020 5:04 PM

This show is much improved this season. I love the new cast. And Scheana is crazy but she delivered the receipts when she read those text messages.

by Anonymousreply 36January 25, 2020 7:16 PM

The new dude Max looks like a ferret. At least the new blonde is kind of funny and self aware. Brett gives me a gay vice. To put it as Stassi would, they're all basic as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 37January 25, 2020 9:49 PM

That blonde chick isn't nearly as funny as she thinks she is. Her stand-up routine was cringe worthy.

by Anonymousreply 38January 25, 2020 10:05 PM

They really had to struggle to create drama out of Stassi's stupid Tom Tom book signing. Dumbest manufactured shit I've on that show in a while.

by Anonymousreply 39January 25, 2020 10:06 PM

[quote] the waiter Brett looks like he hasn't had a decent meal in months

Who cares?

The horse faced blonde said that he's HUNG like a horse. And she should know!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 25, 2020 11:18 PM

[quote] It absolutely kills me that dumbshit Stassi has a New York Times bestseller. What the fucking fuck?

Even worse, the cunt just bought a $1.7 million house in the Hollywood Hills. She must be making BIG BUCKS.

And on top of that, she's getting married in Rome, this October.

Fuck her.

She should've been fired from the show, a long time ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 25, 2020 11:23 PM

Brett has a "girlfriend," but if you ask me, he's totally gay.

He sets my gaydar off BIG TIME. First time he appeared on the show, I was like "YUP. Gay."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 25, 2020 11:25 PM

Billie's Tranny Brunch must no longer be a thing

by Anonymousreply 43January 26, 2020 1:52 AM

FWIW Stassi's family has money.

by Anonymousreply 44January 26, 2020 5:06 AM

[quote] Billie's Tranny Brunch must no longer be a thing

I don't think that Billie even works at SUR any more.

Her being on the show was just a gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 45January 26, 2020 7:54 AM

r45 Billie quit after she felt she was not being supported at work.

by Anonymousreply 46January 26, 2020 1:58 PM

Wow, Stassi is such an incredible cunt.

If I was Tom Sandoval, I would have thrown her out on her ASS for yelling at me like that.

He's an OWNER, not a fucking bartender, CUNT.

I hate her so much!

by Anonymousreply 47January 29, 2020 12:47 AM

Circus folk

by Anonymousreply 48January 29, 2020 1:37 AM

Sandoval is such an insufferable douche, he can't lower himself to make a drink for his paying customers, when he's been a bartender for over a decade.

Wolfgang Puck will bring drinks and dishes to tables as he greets people at his restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 49January 29, 2020 3:50 AM

Sandoval, with the fake mustache, looks like Lea Delaria on tonight’s episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 29, 2020 4:31 AM

The people on this show may Shahs of the Sunset look ivy league think tank. The only thing that could make this show even remotely watchable is that if they all had some kind of huge reversal of fortune: Tom & Katie living in a tent on skid row, Jax turning tricks for small change behind Applebees, Brittany as a substitute teacher in inner city LA, Ariana forced to work for a temp agency and drag her sour bitchy ass around LA and maybe Scheana & Stassi forced to work at an IT help desk. And Kristin, of course, sleeping in her car under a bridge. Beyond that, I can't honestly think of anything even remotely interesting about these people. Kate & Rhylee from BD are nightmare co-workers, but they're good reality TV

by Anonymousreply 51January 29, 2020 9:47 PM

R51 I'd pay to see that.

They're in Miami this week for Brittany and Jax's pre-marriage parties. At least they showed nude photos of Jax back when he lived in Miami and was hot and was fucking that older gay guy for housing, food, and cars.

by Anonymousreply 52February 1, 2020 5:03 PM

The only thing Brittany could teach is a master class in winning a Kentucky pie eating contest.

by Anonymousreply 53February 1, 2020 5:15 PM

What a boring episode. The guys spent all that money to be made up as old men only to be recognized by the girls immediately.

The new people definitely are more interesting, but just as annoying as the originals.

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2020 8:48 AM

I've never liked any of the episodes where they go on trips. I skipped all three episodes shot in Mexico a couple seasons ago, which was completely unnecessary to spent that much time on what was likely a few days.

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2020 9:10 PM

A HW trip is infinitely more fun

by Anonymousreply 56February 5, 2020 10:06 PM

I've never liked any of the episodes where they go on trips. I skipped all three episodes shot in Mexico a couple seasons ago, which was completely unnecessary to spent that much time on what was likely a few days.

Trips are eye candy for the viewers - the Shahs are gross pigs, but I loved their trip to Instabul to see all the beautiful sights - some swanky (but not too swanky) hotel gets free publicity and production pours booze down their throats & turns them loose on the locals in hopes that one (or many) cast member will get kidnapped, robbed or beaten up to create some drama. Most of these people aren't really that interesting - what else are they supposed to do with them?

by Anonymousreply 57February 5, 2020 11:00 PM

Wow, this show was always TRASH, but watchable trash.

This season sucks so bad.... SO bad...

Just marathoned episodes 2-4 and fast forwarded a lot of it.

And why does La La look like Frida Kahlo?

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2020 7:32 PM

These dumbasses all went out and bought new homes, when the show is about fire them all like they are doing with the housewives. Bravo doesn't want to pay these huge salaries anymore, so all the top paid people were given pink slips. They are introducing a new freshman class on VDP Rules in order to phase out the old.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2020 7:49 PM

I live up the street from this hell hole all the tourist wait outside to get a glimpse it’s such a joke there’s not one ounce of truth and anything that’s going on fake marriages fake jobs fake houseS bought by Bravo anyone that believes any of this is really brain dead

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2020 8:35 PM

R59 Bravo is making millions off the show, and their non-union salaries are a bargain.

The main cast who remain on the show receive a raise every year and a couple seasons ago were making $25,000 plus per episode, hundreds of thousands per year, for four months of work.

by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2020 9:31 PM

R60 I believe it. But I have hard time to believe anyone would be interested enough to see the place.

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2020 9:35 PM

Katie Maloney-Schwartz’s Vanderpump Rules family has got her back.

The cast of the hit Bravo series came to Maloney-Schwartz’s defense on Sunday after she was criticized on social media for her choice of attire at E!’s pre-Oscars brunch telecast.

Brittany Cartwright shared an Instagram photo from the outing of the VPR cast, which included Maloney-Schwartz, 33, who wore a a black top and gold dress, as well as her husband Tom Schwartz, Stassi Schroeder and her fiancé Beau Clark, and Jax Taylor posing with E! News’ Carissa Culiner.

Many of Cartwright’s followers criticized Maloney-Schwartz’s outfit in the comments section: “Katie’s outfit matches her personality 😂” wrote one user.

Said another, “I love you brittany, stassi, ya’ll look amazing! The guys too, sorry Idk who dressed Katie.”

Schroeder, 31, came to her friend’s defense and left a comment on the photo in support of Maloney-Schwartz.

“Everyone talking s— on Katie’s amazingly gorge alternative Parisian-chic Carrie Bradshaw look can go shave their backs now,” the reality star wrote, to which Cartwright, 31, reiterated by responding, “Agree they don’t know what they’re talking about! LOL.”

However, the mean-spirited comments only continued, with one user writing a lengthy response back to Schroeder, which Maloney-Schwartz screenshotted and posted on her Instagram Story.

“You see the problem is that we watch Katie from the beginning and half the issue is not the outfit but the weight gain which make the outfits look a lot worse than they would look if she was in shape,” the commenter said. “That, plus her mean personality give out a bad vibe for her. I feel bad for her husband knowing that he probably gets laid once a month and if…their relationship is my worst fear.”

This is not the first time that Maloney-Schwartz has been body-shamed. In 2018, she spoke with PEOPLE about her weight fluctuations since VPR premiered in 2013.

“I was just 24 years old,” she said. “I was someone who worked out since high school — I was a cheerleader — and I just always worked out and never thought of it. I gave myself a rest, I quit one gym, and that was probably the wrong time to do that because I was 28 and my body was like, guess what, you can’t do that anymore! But it’s fine, it’s called age. I’m 30 and with every milestone I get to in life I try to embrace it.”

Maloney-Schwartz admits that seeing her body shift was “a little hard” at first, but she’s learned to appreciate her shape.

“I think it’s just accepting change, and accepting that it’s okay,” she says. “Our bodies have done nothing but grow and change and grow some more since we were born. Knowing that it’s okay — I don’t need to look a certain way or I don’t need to be the same size as I was when I was 25.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 11, 2020 9:05 PM

Kinda shocked at how much I hate this show now..

It was my GO-TO for youthful and shallow bullshit.

It SUCKS this season.

I don't even like Stassi and Beau who I LOVED last season (Beau is WAY to loving the limelight now, and Stassi is a fake SHREW)

I even fucking hate that SIMPLETON Brittany. I am sitting here thinking how can someone so STUPID (and this CUNT is a true MORON) be moving into a 1.5 million dollar house???

She is so STUPID! And no longer likeable- as you cannot say anything that offends her moronic sensitivities about her idiot fiancee...

I truly hate these people. Gone from my DVR! I wish you well, assholes! Enjoy your millions!

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2020 8:20 PM

And Katie was always a FRAU and HUMORLESS FAT CUNT!!!

Never liked a whiny humorless and boring bitch.

by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2020 8:21 PM

Stassi has had a successful podcast for years. She has the format down, and has a good hosting sense. For the past year, she has had Beau on as a co-host. I can't even listen to it when he's there, which is most of the time. Like R64 said, he is so thirsty for fame and chimes in every couple seconds, interrupting her the entire time to make some typical bro comment. There are times when you can hear Stassi on the verge of saying something about it, but they are still in that honeymoon stage of their relationship, where everything they say is supposedly "adorable."

by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2020 8:47 PM

Truly, I fucking LOVED Beau last season-

But it is clear, that he is more fame hungry than she is!!

Can't stand either of these fuckers now.

And yet I loved them last season...

I don't know, maybe it's me.

by Anonymousreply 67February 15, 2020 8:53 PM

Beau is an actor..who had to take a job as a casting agent. He is enjoying his fame. That's what they're all there for anyway.

by Anonymousreply 68February 15, 2020 9:39 PM

I hate Stassi with the heat of 10,000 suns.

I wish that NASA would strap her to a rocket, and shoot her out into space, and then detonate it.

She's a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2020 9:47 PM

I don't even like Stassi and Beau who I LOVED last season

I never liked that guy - and he looks like he STINKS even more than Billie Eilish. Actually, always thought that Jax was Stassi's true soulmate. A sociopath and degenerate who love to drink, fuck and do drugs. Those two belong together.

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2020 9:48 PM

You guys seem fixated on the cost of the houses 1.5 million is a small residential house in Valley Village - the valley - not even close to WeHo or Beverly Hills. That is not a lot for LA real estate.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2020 12:01 AM

After a successful launch of their Los Angeles bar and restaurant TomTom, Vanderpump Rules stars Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz are thinking about expanding their partnership.

“We’re going to open a grimy dive bar together eventually,” Schwartz told PEOPLE while at The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City on Saturday.

Sandoval jokingly added that “it’s going to be really seedy,” he said. “It’s going to have lots of violations and claims, lawsuits and nothing above a C grading.”

The potential new venture is a stark contrast from their current establishment — an upscale West Hollywood bar and restaurant decorated with unique vintage-style seating, elaborate custom wooden and crystal chandeliers, and a rustic Victorian theme.

The idea for Tom Tom was first discussed on the show in 2016 and was created with the help of Lisa Vanderpump, her husband Ken Todd and Miami-based industrial designer Nick Alain.

It officially opened in August 2018, and Sandoval told PEOPLE that they’re “super stoked” by the success it’s seen.

“It’s like everybody who makes it in Hollywood, it’s an overnight success,” said Schwartz. “But with the combined wisdom of Ken [Todd] and Lisa [Vanderpump] and Nick Alain, it’s like an overnight success ten years in the making.”

Sandoval added, “We bring, you know, sort of like the heart and soul, we’re there. We jump behind the bar sometimes.”

The 36-year-old actor acts as the venue’s chief mixologist, previously telling PEOPLE that he crafted up a variety of specialty cocktails, such as the “Tom Fashioned” and “Toulouse Your Mind” which is a mixture of absinthe, fresh lemon, pineapple and habanero crystals.

The duo also dished on their ability to work so well together in a professional setting while still maintaining a close friendship.

“We’ve always been pretty civil,” said Schwartz. “We have our disagreements but we sit down and we talk about it. Sometimes we’ll huff and puff and it can be a little melodramatic but that lasts a matter of hours.”

The reality stars’ night at The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort (which also hosted their co-star James Kennedy on Friday) took Sandoval on a trip down memory lane to his time living in New York City.

“It’s nostalgic for me. I used to live in New York and I was a club promoter with friends,” he said. “We would come down to Atlantic City every third Thursday of the month and I don’t know. It’s sort of just a subconscious association of good times.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2020 12:37 AM

Talk about going to their heads - they have 5% ownership in Tom Tom.

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2020 12:28 AM

This is why the ratings for Vanderpump Rules are tanking.

This is not reality.

These guys are acting. Very badly.

I don't believe one minute of this bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 27, 2020 6:43 PM

Are they tanking?

by Anonymousreply 75February 28, 2020 5:33 PM

r75 nope beating every other cable show except for one.

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2020 7:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 30, 2020 11:31 AM

Sounds like Brittany's good ol' fashioned Southern Christianity has started permeating Jax's tiny brain.

by Anonymousreply 78March 30, 2020 11:42 AM

Its an incredibly rich that a guy who is a dumpster fire of a person thinks this pandemic is a sign to change your ways

How is that he's not working for the Dump Administration? Greasy, incompetent, stupid, hypocritical - he'd fit right in!

by Anonymousreply 79March 30, 2020 11:59 AM

r79 don't forget closet homosexual!

by Anonymousreply 80March 30, 2020 1:02 PM

Oh God I Want Jax So Bad.

by Anonymousreply 81March 31, 2020 10:49 PM

R81 For the right price, I'm sure you could have him.

by Anonymousreply 82March 31, 2020 10:54 PM

R81 if you’re hot and rich enough, you can have ANY guy on that show. They all ping like hell.

by Anonymousreply 83March 31, 2020 11:32 PM

Lala is the biggest bully whore on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 84April 1, 2020 2:33 AM

R84 That Randall dude is one fugly creature. You know Lala closes her eyes, holds her breath, and fantasizes about Jax fucking her whenever she's in bed with that troll.

But hey - she's living the life of a rich whore in Beverly Hills now.

by Anonymousreply 85April 1, 2020 12:23 PM

I swear it's Scheana who does the voiceovers on those AAA insurance commercials.

Anyone else think it's her?

by Anonymousreply 86April 15, 2020 5:37 PM

I wish the curtain would come down so the two Toms could be honest about their relationship. Is it any wonder Katie eats her feelings and Schwartz stays wasted all the time?

Jax has slept with half the cast, and Miss Cuntucky makes them her bridesmaids? Reality indeed.

by Anonymousreply 87April 15, 2020 7:42 PM

I love they keep positioning Brett as the heartthrob - people realize he is gay as a goose right?

by Anonymousreply 88April 15, 2020 8:27 PM

R88 And dumb as a box o' rocks!

by Anonymousreply 89April 15, 2020 8:31 PM

I didn't realize until watching this show how common it is for people in their twenties to get filler and botox.

by Anonymousreply 90April 15, 2020 8:59 PM

r90 no one in that show is in their 20s. Most of the main cast are mid 30s, Jax is 40.

by Anonymousreply 91April 16, 2020 12:15 AM

Dayna is in her twenties and said she gets botox. Schaena, Stassi and Kristen were all injecting their faces in the earlier seasons when they were in their twenties.

by Anonymousreply 92April 16, 2020 1:29 AM

I’d bet there’s not one gay on that show that hasn’t sucked cock and swallowed.

by Anonymousreply 93April 16, 2020 2:34 AM

I meant guy on the show

by Anonymousreply 94April 16, 2020 2:35 AM

The latest episode sure felt like an attempt to extend the VP franchise to Vanderpump's Vegas operation. They even introduced a Scheana lookalike waitress who ends up fucking that weasely manager of Tom Tom.

That's why I know this drama has to be manufactured, because no sane woman would want to fuck the weasely Tom Tom manager.

by Anonymousreply 95April 16, 2020 11:13 AM

That Lala Kent is starting to look trans. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 96April 16, 2020 11:31 AM

Lala has and always will be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 97April 16, 2020 11:54 AM

r95 possible but LVP would need to be on the show and with it in Vegas it might not work out plus filming in a casino is really hard. I know they were trying for Vanderpump Dogs but all the Dorit drama killed that.

by Anonymousreply 98April 16, 2020 2:30 PM

I can't imagine the next season of this show taking place anywhere except inside everyone's houses.

by Anonymousreply 99April 16, 2020 6:21 PM

Now Jax is addicted to Adderall and weed. New story line!

by Anonymousreply 100May 7, 2020 2:13 AM

Now Jax is addicted to Adderall and weed. New story line! Hasn't that always been the story line - well, I guess maybe he cut out coke, right?

For an attractive woman, Lala's face looks genuinely shocking from what she used to be; she looks like Caitlyn Jenner's "younger sister"

by Anonymousreply 101May 7, 2020 8:28 AM

Jax has some serious mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 102May 7, 2020 1:21 PM

Jax has some serious mental issues

that goes without saying, but as someone pointed out on NYMAG recap site, Jax is afraid of losing his pay day, so he's got to up the crazy to keep his story even somewhat compelling. He's married, boring cranky jerk - you don't need to turn on reality TV to see that - so he has to do something to get Bravo to bring him back (ditto for Scheana)

by Anonymousreply 103May 7, 2020 2:13 PM

Scheana is a sad, hot mess. Why is she still working at SUR? I mean ....

by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2020 4:29 AM

Jax likes cock. It’s becoming a real problem for him.

by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2020 1:37 PM

That linebacker Dayna said twice in a single episode that she's "hot."

No, dear, you're not. And that manly voice of yours has you on track to sound Luanne of RHONY in 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 106May 15, 2020 2:01 PM

Did you ever think you'd see the day when you would say, "Wow. Stassi is the smartest one on this group?"

by Anonymousreply 107May 15, 2020 2:02 PM

I agree. That talk she gave to Jax was spot on. Everything she said was the truth.

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2020 2:16 PM

Katie and Tom are an odd couple. Tom seems so nice and chill but he can be so cruel to Katie when he is drunk. Katie likes to play the nice one but she is a SEE U NEXT TUES to the highest power. She can cut a bitch in a second with her words. People who have that kind of ammo on deck are just fucking psycho. I would still like to know what happened between her and Lisa. She was working as Lisa's assistant of some kind and all of a sudden she is a stay at home wife?

by Anonymousreply 109May 15, 2020 3:26 PM

All those fat bitches need to go on a diet.

by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2020 3:57 PM

Charli talks about Jax's retirement party and calls the other cast members "grandmas" while she spends her money on the same narcissistic toxic shit injected into her face and body as women in their 40s/50s/ 60s.

by Anonymousreply 111May 15, 2020 6:29 PM

Charli is in the beginning stages of vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 112May 15, 2020 7:23 PM

Charli is the new Scheena

by Anonymousreply 113May 15, 2020 8:52 PM

Does Jax ever plan on having a career or just work at that bar until he's dead?

by Anonymousreply 114May 15, 2020 8:55 PM

Charli is an ugly little cunt with nothing interesting to say. And that's really bad, considering the vacuousness of the rest of the cast!

by Anonymousreply 115May 15, 2020 8:57 PM

During the quarantine, I watched the earlier seasons (yeah, I know...); what really struck me was the humor in Stassi & Jax, Sandoval, etc - they were completely ridiculous and they kind of knew it, but just couldn't help themselves. Scheana was oblivious, but her delusions were entertaining rather than sad. The new people - I can't even be bothered to learn their names - meh! What this show lacks (among other things) is a sense of humor about how ridiculous all this is.

by Anonymousreply 116May 16, 2020 9:21 AM

Stassi has been on reality TV the longest, having been on Amazing Race with her family (she had her old chin and was just as whiney).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 16, 2020 3:06 PM

Vanderpump Rules is Stassi's third reality series. She was on the first season of Queen Bees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 16, 2020 4:53 PM

r118 forgot about that one

by Anonymousreply 119May 17, 2020 2:29 AM

Wow, I knew she had some plastic surgery, but I didn't realize she had that much. But it's definitely an improvement whereas Lala ruined her face

by Anonymousreply 120May 17, 2020 9:55 AM

Scheana must be making some serious bank for her voiceover work on those AAA commercials. They seem to play every 15 minutes on every network.

by Anonymousreply 121May 17, 2020 2:13 PM

Jax isn’t nuts. He married a dumb fat, immature chick and he’d rather have a hard cock. Trapped.

by Anonymousreply 122May 20, 2020 1:02 AM

James' mother looks amazing what??? Is that the same woman???

by Anonymousreply 123May 20, 2020 1:20 AM

Who will divorce first - Jax and Brittany or Schwartz and Katie?

by Anonymousreply 124May 20, 2020 1:27 AM

R121 What are you talking about? What commercial?

by Anonymousreply 125May 20, 2020 1:35 AM

Schwarz and Katy definitely. She is so bitter and mean, especially when she drinks. He has been spending all his time at TomTom. That marriage is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 126May 20, 2020 2:01 AM

Does Dayna ever smile? That is a sign of a super stuck up person. I really hope she is not back next season.

by Anonymousreply 127May 20, 2020 2:11 AM

Lala is on a mission to be impregnated by Randall with or without marriage since that would equal a lifetime of millions in alimony.

by Anonymousreply 128May 20, 2020 2:31 AM

Dayna has vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 129May 21, 2020 3:24 PM

Dayna always talks in her confessionals with her head cocked back like she's offended by something. She's a 22 year old entitled Karen.

by Anonymousreply 130May 21, 2020 3:48 PM

Dayna is just Arianna 2.0 - blonde, lesbian, stand up comedian - literally the same person.

by Anonymousreply 131May 22, 2020 1:57 PM

I actually love Dayna, she is the best new character by a country mile this season. Am I the only one?

by Anonymousreply 132May 22, 2020 10:11 PM

Yes r132

by Anonymousreply 133May 22, 2020 10:19 PM

r132 she is an exact Arianna clone. When Arianna came on the scene she was a pretty blonde who did stand up comedy, was bi sexual with family issues and caught in a triangle with Sandoval and Kristen. Dayna is a pretty blonde, bi-sexual who does stand up comedy stuck in a triangle with Brett and Max.

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2020 2:03 PM

R131 she's not LITERALLY the same person

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2020 7:00 PM

r135 they could be who knows.

by Anonymousreply 136May 24, 2020 12:14 AM

I would like Brett inside me quite deeply

by Anonymousreply 137June 6, 2020 6:04 PM

Well maybe he'd do you if you paid him cuz he just got fired.

by Anonymousreply 138June 9, 2020 10:03 PM

Reruns are on right now. Everyone used to be so skinny!

by Anonymousreply 139June 9, 2020 10:09 PM

Well Stassi, Kristin,Brett and Max are all fired.

Where does the fate VPR lie?

by Anonymousreply 140June 10, 2020 5:56 PM

Also looks like Tom and Tom should have kept their profits instead of rolling over into the expansion of Tom Tom. Poor kids didn't have a choice, what with LVP's emotional blackmail. Well, live and learn boys.

by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2020 6:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!