Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dolly Parton’s Husband Of Five Decades, Carl Dean, Seen In Public For The First Time In 40 Years

Dolly Parton and Carl Dean have been married since 1966 but we have yet to see him in recent years, until now. The 77-year-old was recently spotted out near the family estate in Brentwood, Tennessee with his personal assistant. Dean has been somewhat of a reclusive person as he has managed to avoid photographers for four decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 7, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote]They both apparently lead separate, independent lives, according to reports. “Carl lives in a different building on the couple’s property in Brentwood, Tennessee,” a source says

That’s probably why their marriage has lasted so long. Plenty of space.

Interesting pictures!

by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2020 6:27 PM

He looks like Brian Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2020 6:31 PM

This is GOLD OP. Thank you! I didn't think he existed to be honest. Dolly isn't doing much with that man. His wig game is on point though.

by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2020 6:34 PM

The only way this marriage makes sense to me is they are just good friends.

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2020 6:34 PM

You are welcome, R3. I thought he existed but they just were friends.

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2020 6:43 PM

He's still alive!?!?! God, he was hot when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2020 6:46 PM

The first real beard.

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2020 6:49 PM

He's wearing a wedding ring in one of the photos.

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2020 6:52 PM

I think they are really married, but it is a marriage of people who are only friends. I do not blame Dolly. I have seen shows where the lesbian rumor is brought up and the people cheer when she said she is not.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2020 6:59 PM

Dolly is a faultless angel. She's very very very special and brilliant. But she better not have voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2020 7:04 PM

She let him out of the dungeon?

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2020 7:06 PM

I thought he was dead.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2020 7:36 PM

When was the last time anyone saw me alive?

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2020 7:40 PM

Don't I remember that Dolly and Burt Reynolds got involved making Best Little Whorehouse in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2020 7:41 PM

He was a good lookin' feller when he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2020 7:44 PM

R14 Ha! In Burt's dreams...

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2020 7:44 PM

Dolly has said in the past that Carl has never wanted anything to do with the show business side of their union. He leaves that up to her, and he does his thing which is running their empire with a large staff of employees to assist. They probably have one of the healthiest marriages in existence.

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2020 7:47 PM

I think they are married and love each other but sometimes people in long marriages are happier in their own little areas. My mother and step-father each have their own spaces and do their own thing. She'll watch her Midsommer Murders and chick flicks on her little tv room and my step-father watches his bass fishing shows in another area. My mom has often said she wished he had his own little tiny house on their property to disappear to.

I can see how a wealthy woman like Dolly has her husband in his own little house on their property. It doesn't mean they don't care for each other or don't see each other.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2020 7:47 PM

40 years without being seen in public and/or no photos? damn, he's even got GRETA GARBO beat in this regard!

good looking man in his long thick mane of hair in the 70s/80s..

sure he's 77 now but he could still look a hell of alot better and younger then he does now!

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2020 7:49 PM

He doesn't look good. I bet he's sick.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2020 7:53 PM

Cirrhosis belly

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2020 7:55 PM

If this is a real marriage, where are the pictures of the renewal vows they supposedly took a few years ago? Dolly said she would sell them for charity. They would be worth some money.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2020 7:55 PM

She is holding him captive like Richard Simmons.

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2020 7:56 PM

R18 I would LOVE a relationship like your mom and step-dad.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2020 7:58 PM

I bet your mother and step father still see each other a lot more than Dolly and Carl do, R18. We are talking having separate lives, not disappearing for a while.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2020 8:18 PM

How many years can the average person stand seeing the same person day after day after day without beginning to hate him/her, or at least resent him/her. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Absence does make the heart grow fonder, but one would think they would want to see each other more than they do if they were in a romantic relationship.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2020 8:32 PM

I am friends with an older couple that you wouldn't even know were a couple unless you asked about their marriage.

It was years before I saw the two of them in the same room and they acted just like best friends.

However, they've been married about 40 years and they live almost completely different lives. They have kids who are adults they vacation with. Otherwise they see each other once a week and spend the rest of their time working. They have a home and a guest house but the husband sleeps in the guest house.

I've kind of learned that what works for certain people may not work for others but I have never judged.

They just seem to like their space as someone else here said and I think if I've been with someone that long I wouldn't mind it.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2020 8:36 PM

Good for them, R28, but that is not the only reason why I think the rumors about Dolly are true.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2020 8:44 PM

Oh my gawd! Fifty fuckin' years with the same person! Imagine how dull the conversations are! He has to sit there and listen to yammering away about how when she scrapes her fake nails together it sounds like a typewriter! And yammering away about How it ain't easy looking this cheap! And yammering away about how she shit in a bucket her whole life until she appeared on the Grand Ole Opery and backstage discovered indoor plumbing when she got caught sitting on a mop bucket, and some kind soul dragged her ass to the bathroom and at that moment the country mouse became a city mouse!

Hey! Carl Dean, here's a gun for Christmas! You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2020 8:46 PM

i think the most "odd" aspect is simply him never being seen or photographed for decades!?.....

who is THIS private and/or secretive? because????

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote] but one would think they would want to see each other more than they do if they were in a romantic relationship.

How do you know how often they see each other?

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2020 11:26 PM

My parents have been married, since my mom was 17, and ny dad my dad 21. They're 87 & 91, as of October/November. Still wait for each other to go to bed, reminds the other to take meds and watch soap opera together. I personally couldn't do it, but I'm a much better person for having had it in my life.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote]who is THIS private and/or secretive? because????

According to A&E's Biography and other sources: he doesn't want to be photographed, he doesn't like to fly, he doesn't like to attend events, he has only seen her live once. If someone spots him on their property he apparently has told people that he's "the gardener." He also rarely leaves their home and doesn't want people to know what he looks like.

She has also said that she has to make him do things like go to the doctor and buy new clothes.

I'm no doctor and I hate speculating on this but is it possible there's something wrong with him, like avoidant personality disorder?

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2020 12:26 AM

I like Dolly and she's certainly iconoclastic in many ways. But I don't buy the story of her relationship with her husband. They have nothing at all in common and her life has taken her everywhere and she has done nothing but expand and grow her mind, her talents and her empire. Her husband knows nothing of her business or career and THAT has been HER life. Somewhere along the line, this arrangement benefits the both of them. Parton spends very little of the last 50 years at home. Dolly employs her whole family and town, so no one has ever said much about it. I don't believe they are married OR best friends in any usual sense. He's kept her secrets and has been able to do as he pleases. Of course Dolly is very rich, like Celine, Madonna and Barbra rich. I'm sure that Carl never wanted anything, including companionship, that he hasn't got. Dolly has admitted to affairs and flirtations, but she's an expert at deflection. It's pretty cool that they've kept their secrets. Maybe they are in love, but I don't think so. What does she have to say to the guy from the Laundromat who hasn't been a part of her life for the last 40 years?

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2020 12:44 AM

"he doesn't want to be photographed, he doesn't like to fly, he doesn't like to attend events"

I don't know if their marriage is purely a sham, but if I were as rich as he must be, I wouldn't want to be photographed much. For one thing, with as much money as the family has, kidnapping would be a real possibility. Plus, if he wanted to sleep around discreetly with other people, it's easier to do that if few people know what he looks like.

They probably have an open marriage if not a full on bearding arrangement, but if it became common knowledge, most country music fans would not approve of it.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2020 1:31 AM

I can't believe they never had kids to inherit all that wealth, plus they were both so good looking, their spawn would have been gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2020 1:36 AM

R37 I wouldn't worry about heirs - where they are from in Tennessee, they probably have dozens of cousins /cousins' children who are almost as genetically close to them as biological children would have been

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2020 1:44 AM

He didn't even go to the grand opening of Dollywood?!?

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2020 1:46 AM

She's either asexual or a lesbian. Why wouldn't the man live and travel with his wife? She's just lied so long she can't change the story now.

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2020 1:51 AM

Now a reality show on that house I would like to see.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2020 1:54 AM

He looks pretty grim, now.

I wouldn't ride that dick either!

*Hey, I just came up with a new country western song, ya'all!!!!

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2020 1:55 AM

It's hard to tell, but I can't say he gives off a gay vibe in any of those pictures, new or old.

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2020 1:56 AM

This is the DL equivalent of seeing Bigfoot in the wild.

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2020 2:05 AM

Dolly has recently told another half truth. She was forced to admit that she is covered in tattoos. Roseanne revealed this years ago - that Dolly's arms are fully tattooed. Dolly says they're just pretty little butterflies to cover up some scars. But the woman has worn long sleeves forever. She's a full on fascinating freak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2020 2:09 AM

I remember reading that she has said that sometimes when she has extended down time, she will put the Dolly Parton facade in a box and they will just go out for extended day trips in his truck and "act naturally."

Aside from her famous quote that it takes a lot of money for her to look so cheap, I loved her saying: "When I wrote "I Will Always Love You" I was grateful all the way to the bank. After Whitney got done with it, I bought that bank!"

She also had the balls to say no to Elvis manager Col. Parker who said that Elvis wanted to record "IWALY" but expected to have Elvis listed in the publishing credits. As much as she loved the idea of EP singing her song, her business instinct kicked in and she told the Col thanks but no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2020 2:40 AM

There was no mention of Judy at all in the podcast.

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2020 8:15 AM

Way back in the '80s, my mom said she read or saw an interview with Dolly in which she basically confirmed that they have an open marriage. Dolly sleeps with whoever she wants while out on the road and the same goes for Carl. But they loved each other and had no intention of ever divorcing. I can't really vouch for this info as I heard it third hand and don't know the source, but there it is for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2020 9:37 AM

Believe it or not there really are people who have absolutely no interest in being in the limelight. They treasure their privacy and anonymity. Carl has probably seen what being in the limelight does to many people since the early days of his marriage and wants nothing to do with it. Can't say I blame him one iota.

by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2020 9:55 AM

Interesting, R47.

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2020 11:06 AM

We will not forget you, Judy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2020 11:19 AM

Dolly did not even mention him when she was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, R39. I would have thought he would have been considering what a huge deal that is for performers. Dolly's constant companion (or she used to be) Judy was, though. A lady that one of our insiders said was very clearly a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2020 11:36 AM

The article mentions Carl shopping with his personal assistant. I immediately thought the assistant is probably close to his age and male.

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2020 11:37 AM

A lavender marriage makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 54January 5, 2020 11:39 AM

[quote]Don't I remember that Dolly and Burt Reynolds got involved making Best Little Whorehouse in Texas?

That, and James Woods blabbed for weeks about having a fling with her on Straight Talk. It was tacky as hell.

by Anonymousreply 55January 5, 2020 11:57 AM

Carl Dean has been out of the spotlight since the very beginning, so why would he change after decades of not wanting to be involved? "He didn't go to the opening of Dollyworld, they must be in a lavender marriage" is very odd thinking.

She could very well be lesbian given her lengthy relationship with Judy and other such rumors, but "Carl doesn't want to be photographed" isn't much evidence.

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2020 11:59 AM

I read in a recent interview that Dolly said they are in an open marriage, but not sexually.

by Anonymousreply 57January 5, 2020 12:08 PM

She has never said they are in an open marriage. She's made a few quips here and there, but any article about her alleged open marriage is always "a source tells us Dolly goes around telling people how she and Carl have an open marriage."

I assume they have some kind of understanding, but it's an assumption, not fact.

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2020 12:22 PM

Reminds me. I haven't bought a pair of Wallabees in decades.

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2020 12:31 PM

If you’ve ever worked in the entertainment industry, you know there is a dark element of batshit fans. People that need to be locked up and institutionalized. Any given tour, there’s the same faces - in the hotel parking lot, standing around the lobby, calling up every hotel room. At casual glance you’d think its just groupies. No. They’re batshit, creeping around in dark areas where they shouldn't be, and protesting that there's nothing wrong with their behaviour when the police are called. In every city after a point. Even after theyre banned from attending future performances.

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2020 1:13 PM

So I dont blame this alleged Carl Dean at all for staying home. Hes not missing anything.

by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2020 1:14 PM

R59, I have. Clark's. Love those shoes.

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2020 2:30 PM

I used to love them as well, r62. I think the reason I stopped buying them was because they were too expensive.

by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2020 2:37 PM

^ they last a good long time; it's the reason I love them. Also, they are great for knee and back shock absorption, because of the thick soles.

by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2020 2:41 PM

I demand to speak to him.

by Anonymousreply 65January 5, 2020 3:02 PM

Dolly isn't gay. WTF

by Anonymousreply 66January 5, 2020 3:17 PM

Funny how this is being fed into the media just after Lily Tomlin let slip that Dolly is at least partly a carpet muncher.

by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2020 3:24 PM

R67, what did Lily Tomlin say exactly? Do you have a source?

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2020 3:44 PM

I think it is funny how some of you apparently need to see video of Dolly going down on another woman before you believe she might be into women. The idea she is with Judy has been around for years.

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2020 3:58 PM

R69 Just because there has "the idea" around for years doesn't make it true. There's that kind of "idea" about almost every celeb on DataLounge

by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2020 4:06 PM

My point is this is not the idea of some crazy fan on dl. It has been in the press for years. If you all do not believe it, fine, but I do based on everything I have read. I am also not one who thinks my favorite actress or musician is gay. There have been those I have wondered about who I ended up believing are straight.

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2020 4:15 PM

I think Dolly actually goes both ways. She wasn't a virgin when she met Carl and it's known that she slept with Porter Wagner, Sylvester Stallone, Burt Reynolds, and James Woods. I also suspect she had a fling with Jane Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2020 4:15 PM

I waver between thinking Dolly is lesbian or bi but I do not believe she is straight.

by Anonymousreply 73January 5, 2020 4:19 PM

"Dolly has also admitted to numerous flings over the years and she doesn't just have the hots for women. She's carried on a 19-year affair with songwriter Blaise Tosti, the son of her hairdresser, that began when she was 26 - and he was only 13, he claims. . . Now 50, Tosti claims Dolly began hitting on him when he was 11."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 5, 2020 5:54 PM

I think Dolly is into women, not children.

by Anonymousreply 75January 5, 2020 5:56 PM

Maybe not the right thread but someone did ask so here are Oprah and Steadman on New Year's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2020 6:48 PM

I think she's into men.

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2020 11:18 PM

Do you think that, under Dolly’s wig, she has a rat tail mullet that matches Judy’s?

by Anonymousreply 78January 6, 2020 1:45 PM

You will not catch me looking like a bulldyke!

by Anonymousreply 79January 6, 2020 6:25 PM

For those who do not know, Dolly actually said something similar (she did say that word) in public. She is either a homophobe or a lady who has struggled with the closet. Since I prefer to think of her in a positive light, my choice is to add this to list of reasons why I think she is a lesbian/bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 80January 6, 2020 6:32 PM

R80 something similar? What did she or didn't say?

by Anonymousreply 81January 6, 2020 7:43 PM

It has been awhile since I have seen the video but the idea is she did not want to look like a bulldyke. She did use that word. I was surprised to hear her say it. The video in in that l chat thread.

by Anonymousreply 82January 6, 2020 7:50 PM

That's not homophobic, that word is used on DataLounge and LChat constantly.

by Anonymousreply 83January 6, 2020 7:54 PM

It is homophobic when used by straight people.

by Anonymousreply 84January 6, 2020 7:58 PM

The video has been removed but you can see the reaction from those who did watch it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 6, 2020 8:18 PM

R84 Nah. It's just a lady that looks like a bull, like she drives a tractor and could beat your ass. Manly broad.

by Anonymousreply 86January 6, 2020 8:43 PM

I still think Carl is imaginary.

by Anonymousreply 87January 6, 2020 8:44 PM

R87 Like a ghost?

by Anonymousreply 88January 6, 2020 8:57 PM

This is the Lily quote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 6, 2020 9:09 PM

So a political lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 90January 6, 2020 9:12 PM

Dolly is not political so my guess is a lesbian/bisexual woman who is very active. That definitely describes Dolly. She always has so many projects going on.

by Anonymousreply 91January 6, 2020 9:17 PM

Dolly's a collection of paradoxes. She's open, yet there's a shroud of mystery around her. She's authentic and genuine, but celebrates the superficial. She seems traditional, but alludes to some level of openness in her marriage. Her song "Dumb Blonde" is about the paradox of her appearance versus her intelligence.

Dolly has created magic from these contradictions and is generally loved by the public.

She's a genius, truly. She knows what she wants, how to get it, and she displays a consistently positive attitude in the process. All honey, no vinegar, ever, even with asshole director Herbert Ross on Steel Magnolias.

She's married to her career and found in Carl a polar opposite who is somehow her perfect match. It could be the bearding of the century, but 50 years is a good run even for friends. People like Carl may seem boring, but they are very stable and don't like change. Maybe Carl's the anchor that allows Dolly to be Dolly. Or maybe he really is just her gardener. You'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 92January 6, 2020 9:52 PM

Judy is the anchor, imho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 6, 2020 10:01 PM

Wonderfully stated Judy, aka R92.

by Anonymousreply 94January 6, 2020 10:07 PM

Actually, I think we will find out in time as those in the know let it slip just like in Lily's case.

by Anonymousreply 95January 6, 2020 10:46 PM

I listened to a recent recording of hers and her voice now has that elderly lady quaver. Time to hang it up, Dolly.

by Anonymousreply 96January 6, 2020 10:48 PM

What song was it, R96?

by Anonymousreply 97January 7, 2020 1:55 AM

Loved everything you said R92

[quote]People like Carl may seem boring, but they are very stable and don't like change. Maybe Carl's the anchor that allows Dolly to be Dolly. Or maybe he really is just her gardener. You'll never know.

I'd add that she also made it clear that Carl wanted nothing to do with her business or career even beyond letting her have the spotlight by wanting to stay out of it.

I feel like that must have been a boon to a woman in the 60s: finding a guy pretty much stayed out of his wife's business and didn't try and control her.

by Anonymousreply 98January 7, 2020 5:45 AM

Carl Dean: who's his bf?

by Anonymousreply 99January 7, 2020 5:59 AM

R95 Who's Lily?

by Anonymousreply 100January 7, 2020 8:26 AM

R57: in what ways can people have an open marriage other than sexual? Isn't the very definition of "open marriage" sex-related?

by Anonymousreply 101January 7, 2020 11:06 AM

I'm like a Carl Dean so I get it. I've always hated being photographed despite always being asked even by strangers on the street. My boyfriend is always sneaking shots of me and it causes fights. He's known in the town where we live so all his friends, especially the girls, all want or wanted to meet me and I have no interest in that. I don't leave the house unless I absolutely want to or have to. It causes fights because there is always some family event on his side or some party or wedding. My boyfriend loves to travel to different countries and states and I've gone but I despise flying and just the act of traveling in general. I love my boyfriend but we have two separate bedrooms and much different taste in entertainment except for Theater. And I'm not even a celebrity or married to one so I totally get it. I always support him and always will but I prefer to be alone most of the time and that keeps me happy. Hanging out with the same person at every hour of the day everyday is not healthy in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 102January 7, 2020 12:17 PM

Dolly should run for president. She's the one person everybody likes.

by Anonymousreply 103January 7, 2020 12:44 PM

[quote]It has been awhile since I have seen the video but the idea is she did not want to look like a bulldyke. She did use that word. I was surprised to hear her say it. The video in in that l chat thread.

Here's the transcript, it was in March 2000 so 20 years ago now. It just sounds like a bunch of standard jokes to me, the kind of stuff that was considered edgy back then, and a big part of Dolly's image has always been to contrast her country hick side with her edgy and modern side.

What she said was absolutely acceptable for the time. I'd say it was probably 2010 or 2012 before attitudes really noticeably changed. Her joke about looking like a bull dyke and her comment about Barney Frank sound like the stuff you'd hear on late night monologues and sitcoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 7, 2020 2:12 PM

That is what I thought, R101.

by Anonymousreply 105January 7, 2020 3:03 PM

Lily Tomlin, R95. Dolly is supposed to be out in her private life.

by Anonymousreply 106January 7, 2020 3:07 PM

From article:

[quote] The two actually first met outside a laundromat in 1964

I’m trying to picture this. Did he offer to carry her basket, or something? Did his fabric softener go everywhere?

by Anonymousreply 107January 7, 2020 3:19 PM

"I met him the first day I got to Nashville, in 1964. I graduated on a Friday night, went to Nashville on a Saturday morning with dirty clothes and I went to a Laundromat looking for anything but love. I had just left two boyfriends back home," she told Interview in 1984. As for Dean, it was love at first sight. He revealed: "My first thought was 'I'm gonna marry that girl. My second thought was, 'Lord she's good lookin.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 7, 2020 3:29 PM

I wonder how many times Dolly has used homophobic slurs in private. Maybe it was wrong of me to try to give her a pass.

by Anonymousreply 109January 7, 2020 3:34 PM

Maybe I wrong when I thought there is no way she could have voted for Trump since what she said is no different than what a Trumpster would say.

by Anonymousreply 110January 7, 2020 3:38 PM

The trollish desperation of r110 is visible from space.

by Anonymousreply 111January 7, 2020 3:55 PM

It’s all very old-fashioned. A mystery. I like it.

by Anonymousreply 112January 7, 2020 4:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!