Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy New Year Astrology People and Crackpots of the Datalounge

I went looking for astrological discussions about the dumpster fire and came across these from February 18, 2017. It's about his possible resignation. It begins with a bunch of stuff about later on in November, 2017, a precarious time for the dumpster fire. Also the astrologer's name is Stefan Stenudd and that gets him points.

Eventually Stefan got to 2020 and this interests me. I'll post it in pieces, it's long.

By the way, on February 13th 2020, transit Pluto will form an exact opposition with Saturn in Trump's birth chart. That is also severe, indeed. It happens soon after transit Saturn forms the same aspect, which is discussed below.

What the Pluto transit signals, is a dramatic clash between Donald Trump's official duties and personal ambitions. What he must do and what he wants to do are incompatible. He tends to shake such stuff off and pretend it doesn't matter. But this time he cannot.

Like so often, it is his private sphere colliding with his social role and responsibilities. This time more than ever. Ever!

The crisis is not unlike the one in November [2107], when transit Pluto has a square aspect with Trump's natal Jupiter. It's about his personal interests versus his obligations. This time, though, he doesn't risk his fortune. But his reputation. People who trusted him almost blindly lose faith in him. It is evident that he can't have both his elevated status and his own way on the side.

Pluto shows that he has already made the blunder, irreparably. So, the question is if he can repair the damage it does to his reputation. Probably not. Pluto doesn't compromise.

This crisis is enhanced by transit Saturn already in January 2020 having the same opposition aspect with Trump's natal Saturn. Two sinister planets do the same thing, a mere month apart. That also means transit Saturn and Pluto are quite close to having a conjunction at the time.

It couldn't get worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2020 3:10 PM

Duties of His Own House But already at the outset of his presidency, another complication entered Donald Trump's life. When he was inaugurated, transit Saturn formed an opposition aspect to his natal sun in the 10th House.

That means his exalted position led to severe complications for his family and home life - that whole sphere. Moving to the White House made it hard for him to handle the duties of his own house, or in his case houses.

As Saturn moved away from this aspect, the problem seemed to take care of itself somewhat. But Saturn, too, turns into retrograde. On July 7th 2017, it forms that opposition aspect with Trump's sun again. Around that time, his trouble to make the White House work with his own house and family is again on the table and seems to be insoluble. It may even be a crisis. Saturn takes its toll.

Not until October 11th 2017 has Saturn stopped its retrograde and returned to form its last opposition to Trump's natal sun, this time around. It doesn't mean the problems are solved, but they become workable. And it is clear that they can be solved. It is costly and the solution is far from perfect in any way, but there is a solution. The decisions that need to be made, however reluctantly, are made.

A Bad Choice On January 12th 2020, transit Saturn forms an exact opposition to Saturn in Donald Trump's birth chart. That's just a month before Pluto forms the same aspect, as mentioned above.

This is serious stuff. Saturn is a stern force in the horoscope. What it demands is almost impossible to escape. And in an opposition to itself, no good solutions can present themselves. It takes its toll.

In Trump's case here, he finds that duties and commitments made for his own sake, in his private sphere, are incompatible with the obligations he has in his official role. He has to choose.

What he chooses is evident in the horoscope. At this time, also the transit sun and Mercury join transit Saturn in Trump's 5th House. He can't resist choosing his private interests, even though it means betraying his official responsibility. He may even feel in his heart that this is what he has to do. This is his primary duty.

But also, he hopes to prosper from it.

In combination with the transit Pluto aspects coming as soon as the following month, and therefore influential already in January, this is the most sinister moment for Donald Trump since the 2016 election. It has not been an easy ride for him, but the beginning of 2020 is still far worse.

Not since November 2017 has he been in so much trouble.

Conclusions Donald Trump's dilemma as president is that his private life - family, fortune, business - is just not compatible with the job. It continues to trouble him and create more than one crisis. Whether this leads to his resignation, though, is not so certain.

His first year as president is a very tough one. But if he does not resign in November 2017, and it is not so likely that he does, he will do fine for quite a while. Well, there are dilemmas, but he keeps his job without too much effort.

The next crisis of similar magnitude is not until the beginning of 2020. That is when he loses whatever trust people had in him. He becomes just about impossible as president.

Still, since that is so close to the next election, he might be allowed to hang around for the exchange the following January. Or again, he might not.

In any case, I very much doubt that he will be reelected or even runs. It depends on how he manages the crisis of early 2020. If he runs at all, he is bound to lose with such a margin, his ego will be all but devastated. Then again, his ego has proven to have a remarkable ability to recover, as if never having been tainted at all.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2020 1:18 AM

[quote]People who trusted him almost blindly lose faith in him.

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote]In combination with the transit Pluto aspects coming as soon as the following month, and therefore influential already in January, this is the most sinister moment for Donald Trump since the 2016 election. It has not been an easy ride for him, but the beginning of 2020 is still far worse.

[quote]The next crisis of similar magnitude is not until the beginning of 2020. That is when he loses whatever trust people had in him. He becomes just about impossible as president. Still, since that is so close to the next election, he might be allowed to hang around for the exchange the following January. Or again, he might not.

[quote]In any case, I very much doubt that he will be reelected or even runs. It depends on how he manages the crisis of early 2020. If he runs at all, he is bound to lose with such a margin, his ego will be all but devastated. Then again, his ego has proven to have a remarkable ability to recover, as if never having been tainted at all.

Omg, stop getting my hopes up, you bastards!

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2020 1:23 AM

Sorry, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2020 1:39 AM

Can someone give the Cliff's Note version of this?

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2020 2:10 AM

I took a look at October/November/December of 2017, focusing on November. Interesting.

So there are the usual attacks on Democrats, Obamacare, Immigrants and so on.

The dumpster fire was running around South Korea, Japan, Vietnam and China for a week or so.

Mueller interviewed Kushner.

AG Sessions testifies in open and closed Senate hearings.

A call with Putin on the 21st. I'm sure we don't have anything as useful as a record or a transcript.

Support for pedophile Roy Moore in Alabama.

Kellyanne Conway is put in charge of the opioid epidemic.

Flynn pleads guilty on Dec. 1.

And much, much more.

Pity he didn't go down then but we live in hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2020 2:10 AM

So now we're on January Trump implosion watch? Already dreading the Saturn-Pluto conjunction on the 12th. I think the Chinese president will be in the White House that day, signing that bogus Phase 1 trade "deal."

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2020 2:17 AM

R5, seriously dangerous times for the dumpster fire are coming around January 12 and again around February 13. Obviously these influences run before and after those exact dates.

In January he has to make a choice between his duty to the country and his personal interests. He cannot avoid making this choice. He will choose his personal interests and it's a huge mistake. In February this (or something else?) will blow up in his face and his believers will lose faith in him.

Saturn, the Lord of Karma, and Pluto - the Lord of the Underworld, are fucking with him and they could take him down. Fingers crossed.

Watch those dates.

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2020 2:26 AM

Let's hope it takes him down. I can't believe my fellow crackpots have not taken more interest in this thread.

Bah humbug.

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2020 7:11 PM

He's going to invade/nuke Iran, isn't he? I feel like that's about the only thing that would make his allies abandon him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2020 1:24 AM

Please, Saturn, exact payment for all of his bullshit and scams over the years

Let him be found lacking and a suitable Greek mythology punishment enacted.

Like Tantulus.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2020 1:37 AM

Ah. Iran. Here we go.

Now look to January 12 (and before and after too - Saturn isn't a speedy one) and see his decision. This is the lead-in. Sugar Vladdy benefits hugely with an Iran in flames. He cannot avoid making the decision and he will choose the wrong way, hoping for personal benefit. Big mistake.

Febrary 13 is when Pluto drops the hammer down (obvs before and after too - Pluto's even slower).

Interesting to pull a random old prediction like this (which is what I did) and watch what happens with it later down the road.

Consequences, donald, consequences consequences consequences consequences.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2020 9:30 PM

[quote]People and Crackpots of the Datalounge

That's a bit redundant, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2020 10:19 PM

My favorite Youtube crackpot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2020 6:25 PM

Don't forget to ask Michael the Archangel for protection!

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2020 7:39 PM

Well... looking at the situation we're in, I'd say the chances on those transits kicking his ass appear to be pretty good. Fingers crossed, no archangels required.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2020 3:26 AM

I thought Pluto wasn't a planet in traditional astrology?

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2020 3:34 AM

No, Pluto was not a planet in traditional astrology. It hadn't been discovered yet.

As for the is-it/isn't-it a planet that should be considered now? I find it useful, others may not.

Saturn is certainly a planet and a very important part of traditional astrology.

It's Saturn kicking his ass right now and it's boxing him into a corner, as it often does. The Lord of Karma is not fucking around and the dumpster fire has not been learning.

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2020 4:38 AM

So, is this week the lead-up to the events that will kick drumpf's ass, or is it the end of the kicking? Resignation maybe? Hopefully?

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2020 1:37 PM

Since the triggering choice is a conflict between his personal benefit and the national interest, we may not see, or know of, his behavior on the day happens.

However, the horoscope suggests that the conflict ultimately will be revealed and lead to a massive loss of faith.

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2020 10:20 AM

r20 boy you're really going out on a limb with that prediction, there.

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2020 10:04 PM

Many astrologers are concurring on the bad Trump chart in the upcoming weeks.

Ā«Ā Right now, he is so fucked.Ā Ā»

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2020 5:52 AM

Fine with me, r22!

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2020 3:59 PM

šŸŽ¼ Itā€™s happening šŸŽµ(?šŸ˜ )

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2020 2:59 AM

I'm not even a planet any longer! Don't ask ME for advice!

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2020 7:53 PM

An update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2020 6:51 PM

Another update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2020 11:15 PM

[quote]So, if Biden wins, it is just barely ā€“ and it may even be a rerun of the 2016 election, so that he wins the popular vote but not the Electorate.

Great.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2020 11:18 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2020 2:51 AM

So we're just waiting for February 13 now, eh?

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2020 2:52 AM

I predict he forgets to get Melania a valentines gift and she kill him in a rage. Maybe with Barron's help

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2020 3:01 AM

Fat Donnie is already a non-entity. Turtle is just using him as a distraction to enact the worst possible shit.

They know this is the last chance they will have to push their bigoted bullshit on the country. It's the death rattle of old, white men grasping at a world leaving them behind.

Now we need to concentrate on kneecapping turtle and bloated Barr. Without these two enablers, it's all over but the rage tweeting.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2020 3:07 AM

We need some good omens. Anyone have some? One? A shred of hope?

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2020 7:08 PM

Trumpy is not having a great day. Owned by Bloomberg on twitter, john kelley scathing criticism in the Atlantic and senate bipartisan vote passed a resolution that trump cant start military action in iran w/o congressional approval & Barr came out and trying to save his own rep is saying Trump keeps interfering with the Justice Department. We still gave 7 hours left of the day so maybe the universe can shit on him more today.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2020 8:37 PM

Thanks for the Stefan updates R26, appreciate that.

So I was interested to note all his fuckery before, during and after the 12th of February. The "bad times" are still going for him. Whatever we've seen on the surface (plenty of stuff going on with DoJ, got rolled by China again, his 'revenge tour') there is more underneath that will be his undoing.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2020 4:49 AM

[quote] A shred of hope?

"Hope is just undiscovered disappointment," R33.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote] Just a month later, on February 13, the opposition between transit Pluto and his natal Saturn becomes exact - but Pluto is slow, so its effect can be noted for months surrounding that date, and it causes a drastic change that cannot be undone. I wrote in 2017: "What the Pluto transit signals, is a dramatic clash between Donald Trump's official duties and personal ambitions. What he must do and what he wants to do are incompatible. He tends to shake such stuff off and pretend it doesn't matter. But this time he cannot." The damage is irreparable, because such is the effect of Pluto in transit. He will lose the one thing he depended on the most: "People who trusted him almost blindly lose faith in him."

So was it fear of personal criticism that drove Trumpā€™s decision last month to treat the virus as a ā€œbig hoaxā€ and (non) act accordingly, thatā€™s going to cause the public to lose all faith?

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote] Many astrologers are concurring on the bad Trump chart in the upcoming weeks.

The basis of astrological calculation is invalid. Since the Zodiac they used was originally composed the movement of the Earth through the galaxy has shifted the entire chart out of phase. EVERY astrological house is now shifted in real terms, but the charts are read like it's still 2500 years ago in Greece.

The shift is caused by precession, the wobble in the Earth's axis caused by the gravitational attraction of the moon to the Earth's equator.

Bottom line, they aren't reading Trump's actual horoscope and never have. Nor anybody elses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote] So was it fear of personal criticism that drove Trumpā€™s decision last month to treat the virus as a ā€œbig hoaxā€ and (non) act accordingly, thatā€™s going to cause the public to lose all faith?

Judging from (both media and market) reactions to his Oval Office address, public faith does seem to be tanking

And, according to the horoscope, Trumpā€™s third week of March will be even worse.

by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2020 11:42 AM

Stefans predictions have been spot on. This is the end of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2020 6:15 AM

Hope so!

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2020 9:07 PM

So, in typical 5th House fashion, as of March 22nd, heā€™s all but decided to eliminate safe social distancing policies within the next week, ostensibly to protect the economy and the stock market (but in fact to bolster [italic] his [/italic] election prospects).

This, despite his 11th House duty to keep the population safe.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2020 11:35 AM

Itā€™s March 27th. Trump needs to go before he kills us all. I just learned that someone I know died of covid today. I canā€™t take this shit anymore

by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2020 7:31 AM

Iā€™m sorry for your loss, R43.

šŸŒŗšŸŒŗšŸŒŗ

by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2020 8:14 AM

I'm the OP of this thread. I'm not around all the time on the DL but I wanted to check back and look at this.

HA. I had no idea of the 'rona back then. He fucked up in January, when he was first told of it and did nothing. Then again in February, when he chose re-election over public health and he continues to choose that.

Happily, this (among other things) will totally tank any hope he had of re-election. Yay.

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2020 5:02 PM

I remember seeing this and thinking in terms of his recent impeachment. The virus wasnā€™t front page news yet, but he was definitely aware and made some dire choices to cover up, hoping it would sputter out in Europe.

If I had more time at the moment, Iā€™d look up what he was doing and saying on the dates mentioned in OP.

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2020 6:00 PM

I thought it was Iran, for fuck's sake. It wasn't until much later that I realized it was the 'rona.

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2020 6:05 PM

You can look up the dates but the "influences" run before and after so it's "around" those dates.

He was fucking up bigly.

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2020 6:06 PM

Is this still playing out as Stefan ā€˜s reading foretold?

by Anonymousreply 49July 28, 2020 12:12 PM

I don't know but I think so.

The timeline may refer to when he first heard about Covid in January and blew it off. Then he had another chance to do something about it in February and instead picked what he thought would be better for his re-election rather than the well-being of the country.

But I'd have to go back and re-read Stefan which I will do but not right this second.

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2020 2:36 AM

Conclusions Donald Trump's dilemma as president is that his private life - family, fortune, business - is just not compatible with the job. It continues to trouble him and create more than one crisis. Whether this leads to his resignation, though, is not so certain. His first year as president is a very tough one. But if he does not resign in November 2017, and it is not so likely that he does, he will do fine for quite a while. Well, there are dilemmas, but he keeps his job without too much effort.

The next crisis of similar magnitude is not until the beginning of 2020. That is when he loses whatever trust people had in him. He becomes just about impossible as president.

Still, since that is so close to the next election, he might be allowed to hang around for the exchange the following January. Or again, he might not.

In any case, I very much doubt that he will be reelected or even runs. It depends on how he manages the crisis of early 2020. If he runs at all, he is bound to lose with such a margin, his ego will be all but devastated. Then again, his ego has proven to have a remarkable ability to recover, as if never having been tainted at all.

by Anonymousreply 51August 11, 2020 2:55 AM

Trumpā€™s supposed ā€œWar on the Chinese Virusā€ has so exposed his ineptitude and stupidity that even his former supporters are starting to drop like flies.

by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2020 7:22 AM

[quote] Donald Trump's dilemma as president is that his private life - family, fortune, business - is just not compatible with the job.

You mean being in hoc to Putin and his oligarchs for 1/2 a billion dollars conflicts with my job as President? Get outta here!

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2020 12:37 PM

This is DL...we really want to know about Uranus, OP.

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2020 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!