Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When Did Anderson Cooper Get So Old?

It pains me to say this but last night on NYE Andy Cohen almost looked . . . dewy in comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2020 6:34 PM

Kathy Griffin replaced his ponds cold cream with youth-be-gone

by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2020 9:41 PM

Just yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2020 9:46 PM

He deserves his old looks after what he did to Kathy. I still never forgive him for not defending her. He can rot in heel!

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2020 9:52 PM

Rot in heels!

by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2020 9:55 PM

R3 - Kathy?

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2020 9:57 PM

His eyes are like two piss slits in the snow these days.

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2020 10:01 PM

He used to have more color. He used to have more hair.

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2020 10:17 PM

I'm pretty sure he's the self-inflicted victim of bad Botox and fillers. He did not look like himself last night--his face was very puffy and his eyes looked tinier than normal.

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2020 10:37 PM

That looks like a bad photo of him. He’s older but generally fit and takes care of his skin and appearance. I feel bad for him and other news anchors with these higher definition cameras and giant screen televisions. It’s hard to camouflage your flaws on camera now. You can see the plaque and tartar on their teeth and blood vessels in their eyes. The lighting in the studios must be so intense. You can also tell which teeth are capped/bonded/veneered and which are not by the way these harsh lights interact with the enamel, porcelain, etc. It’s pretty gross.

I’ve seen Anderson Cooper at LaGuardia airport (a while ago) and he’s slight but fit. He actively averts eye contact with strangers, probably a wise move.

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2020 10:45 PM

He should go to Kelly Ripa's Botox guy. She looks good and talks about treatments.

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2020 10:46 PM

He does look puffy. And he's go no contrast in his face. He should have his eyebrows tinted.

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2020 10:47 PM

Cohen looks totally faboo!

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2020 10:50 PM

He's extremely pale, which means it's probably hard for him to be in the sun--extremely pale people tend to be very sun sensitive. So that's why his skin aged so well for so long, since over the long haul sun is the worst possible thing for your skin.

But he is over fifty--he's no spring chicken anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2020 10:52 PM

It's hard to notice what Andy Cohen's skin is like, because his pronounced strabismus is so distracting. Can't he get that fixed?

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2020 10:52 PM

It's not just his looks, he has seemed rather lifeless for the last few years. He used to have a bit of a sparkle to him, but even well before his mother died, he has been sort of checked out.

As for the looks dept. If he's still living off of that Soylent garbage like he was last year, no wonder he looks unwell. He looks like a (barley) walking example of vitamin and mineral deficiency.

Anderson, eat a fucking steak. Get out more. Enjoy life. Find a good therapist and get whatever is making you so withdrawn and joyless sorted out.

I actually think Andy is good for Anderson. He livens him up a little.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2020 10:54 PM

His neck waddle was also really prominent last night. But I've never thought he was a looker, so go figure.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2020 10:59 PM

When he chose the closet like a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2020 11:29 PM

He needs a laser refresh and some color, even if it’s a little bronzer.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2020 11:34 PM

Why would any of you guys even watch those two queers?

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2020 12:05 AM

CNN does an incredible job in their New York studios with lighting. Every one of their anchor personalities looks less youthful outside of that excellent TV lighting, it's even noticeable when they are in the Washington studios vs NYC.

by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2020 12:15 AM

He looks like Biden's stunt double in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 21January 2, 2020 1:35 AM

When did he get a King Tut tattoo? After Gloria died?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2020 1:39 AM

People age when they no longer have sex.

by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2020 2:20 AM

Well Anderson has been known to keep latino dick on call so I doubt he's not getting laid.

by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2020 2:22 AM

That whole CNN NYE thing is a shit show. I try it out each year and can’t make it through the first hour.

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2020 2:59 AM

Here is a clip of Andy and Anderson with SNL alum Cheri Oteri doing her Barbra Walters impersonation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2020 3:13 AM

God, I can't believe how insufferable Cohen is.

Cooper needs a good facelift, and soon. He looks 15 years older than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2020 5:46 AM

I think he's actually every bit as vacuous as Andy Cohen. They are perfectly suited to each other and probably have a great time sipping cosmos and giggling together while comparing photos of dicks they find on the internet.

Without the breaks he's had, would a pale, stuttering, stumbling guy like Anderson Cooper really hold the job he has? Compare him to Cuomo, who obviously spends the whole day dreaming about that hour where he can talk over everybody, Anderson is quite quiet during his panels. I can never figure out if it he's choosing it or he can't keep up.

by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2020 12:15 PM

Cheri Oteri as Barbra Walters is wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2020 1:04 PM

Did he really say cock on live television?

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2020 1:11 PM

He did. He forgot his role. You can't be two people. Either he's a little clown on NY or he's serious anchor man.

by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2020 1:20 PM

"He used to have a bit of a sparkle to him"

He never did. Not once.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2020 1:22 PM

Add to that - Cohen was wearing A LOT of HD make-up. If you watch Cohen;s WWHL live show you know what is face really looks like,

by Anonymousreply 33January 2, 2020 1:34 PM

He did at one time, R32.

by Anonymousreply 34January 2, 2020 1:47 PM

I think he was channeling Bob Schieffer in OP's pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 2, 2020 1:49 PM

That Barbara Walters parody was not nearly as funny as Anderson would have you think, He was giggling like a schoolgirl.

by Anonymousreply 36January 2, 2020 1:54 PM

Omg OP you’re right:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2020 2:09 PM

Anderson is disloyal and a snob any respectability he had was gone when he revealed himself to be a shallow mean girl just like his insufferable buddy gay clown Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 38January 2, 2020 2:19 PM

To put things in perspective, here’s Matthew Barney [in 2018], artist/Bjork’s ex-boyfriend, and Anderson’s contemporary at Yale:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2020 2:19 PM

BECAUSE HE IS A TURD IN REAL LIFE .

by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2020 2:21 PM

Cheri looks great. I wish she was on TV still. I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 41January 2, 2020 2:48 PM

He looks like Margaret Hamilton in her Wizard of the Oz nose prosthetic (but not the green makeup) in the pic at R37.

by Anonymousreply 42January 2, 2020 4:17 PM

I'll say it. I think Andy is cute and sexy and funny and I like him . DL catnip

by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2020 4:21 PM

DULL AND DULLER

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2020 4:23 PM

It wouldn’t kill him to get a good spray tan. He looks like a ghost.

by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2020 4:33 PM

Who is this Wizard of the Oz of which you speak, and can he turn back the time?

by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2020 4:34 PM

Another example of the "community" feasting on one of its own.

by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2020 4:36 PM

You are all miserable cunts. Anderson's anchoring has been very much alive, caustic and sarcastic under Trump. Cohen is entertaining. Yes Anderson's youth is completely gone but so what. He could use a makeover. That's not scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2020 4:39 PM

Watching the two of them on NYE, which I did for about three minutes, was like taking an ultra-powerful sedative. That's not being a miserable cunt. It's being truthful.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2020 4:41 PM

Well, ok, maybe it's being somewhat of a miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2020 4:42 PM

I think Anderson is adorable and I'd adopt him in a second. Smart and sexy.

Andy Cohen I've never liked at all, but he looks very good with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2020 4:48 PM

I think it's his mouth that is aging him. It was always a bit small, now it looks like old man mouth. But I'm talking OLD man mouth. Anderson is only in his early 50s

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2020 5:10 PM

It might be that he had a bad nights sleep. People over 50 can look 10 years older if they are sleep deprived. A good nights rest could be all he needs.

by Anonymousreply 53January 2, 2020 5:33 PM

I like Anderson, always have and always will. Cohen - meh.

by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2020 5:37 PM

Is he poz ? Looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2020 6:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!