Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayor Pete's New Year's resolution – become a common Instaho

[quote]This weekend, I asked Pete Buttigieg what his resolution was for 2020. He told me, “So for the New Year, I am going to work out more, eat better, show more appreciation to those I love, and hopefully become President of the United States.”

He saw those gays in Ptown, Palm Springs, Ft Lauderdale... and he thought "I want this body for myself." 😄

I don't blame him, although I'd like to see Chasten shape up a bit as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2020 12:04 AM

Anything is better than this scrawny look from back in July. 😐

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2019 4:10 PM

“I am going to work out more, eat better” He’s just trying to lock down that basic bitch vote.

by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2019 4:29 PM

love my pete

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2019 5:10 PM

The more he gains in muscle mass, the more his testosterone increases, the more his eye wanders, and the harder Chasten has to work at swatting the gay interns away. Proceed with caution, is what I'm saying. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a gay muscle daddy debate that hideous beast...

r2 Working that Karen/California vote, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2019 5:14 PM

gaybro peter

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2020 4:55 AM

gaybro peter

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2020 4:55 AM

In Orangeburg, SC, Angela Rye interviews Pete Buttigieg. Asked for his birthday wish? Becoming president, he said. [bold]And also to get “swole for the summer.”[/bold]

The corruption is complete. Instagays ruin everything. 😑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 10:20 PM

His body is pretty good. Unfortunately he has that face.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 10:23 PM

His face is fine.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 10:25 PM

As long as he shows his feet, fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 10:27 PM

He really began his answer with "so"?

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 10:57 PM

Warren starts her answers with "So..." all the time as well. It's just how some people talk.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 10:59 PM

It's ok when Warren does it. Not Pete.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 11:32 PM

Omg!

[quote]Had the opportunity to interview Pete Buttigieg today with my colleagues and asked him if I heard him right last night that one of his birthday wishes is to "get swole."

[quote]Pete: "I immediately got a text from Chasten saying, 'Never use the words 'get swole' in public again.'"

😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 9:57 PM

That’s a good one, love!

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2020 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!