Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ever considered entering a non-traditional relationship with a woman?

Like with a woman who doesn’t care that you’re gay. Just for practicality. To have kids of your own. I know there are other ways, but sometimes it seems like Mr Right is just never going to show up.

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2020 9:08 PM

Bad idea, OP/Shawn Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2019 5:39 AM

The kind of woman who would go for that is not the kind of person you want to have kids with.

by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2019 5:43 AM

I'm Kinsey 5 and when I was 19 and dating a girl I was considering it when a condom broke and for a hot minute I fantasized what it would be like to have a kid and a wife. However I knew she'd never be enough for me, even though I did like the sex a lot. BTW, I told her I'm mostly gay after we had sex a first few times but we still ended up dating semi-seriously for over a year. Still, it was obvious for both of us we'd never get more serious.

So yes, if you are bi enough having a relationship or even a family with a woman is totally doable.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2019 5:50 AM

Hell to the motherfucking no. I'm 100% gay. If I can't be with a man, then I'll be alone. I have no desire to be in any kind of relationship with a female other than a platonic friendship.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2019 5:52 AM

When kind of a woman would settle for being your brood cow, when you're guaranteed to leave the second you convince your seed elf the latest loser is Mr. Right?

Not someone you'd want raising your kids.

by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2019 6:05 AM

Why would anyone wants kids unless they HAD to ? ?

by Anonymousreply 6December 31, 2019 6:15 AM

You'd both be settling from the very beginning. Not a great start.

by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2019 6:40 AM

Lol...this is another trolling thread, right? Reminds me of friends who would go to a straight strip club hoping to snag some drunken and desperate het guy.

by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2019 7:09 AM

[quote] Lol...this is another trolling thread, right?

You’d hope so, but there are a LOT of self-loathing gay men who really do think this way, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2019 7:12 AM

OP is a right-wing, gay-bashing shitstain mocking gays and Buttigieg on other threads.

F & F, Punch and Delete. Nothing to see here ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2019 7:14 AM

Aren’t we all, r10?

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2020 1:05 AM

And then she divorces you and takes half your money and stuff. No way.

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2020 1:10 AM

Op = Stacey London

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2020 1:14 AM

OP, there are a lot of gay guys who might like to do that, but finding a woman to go along isn't as easy as you think (despite what movies try to show).

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2020 3:26 AM

Was this The Object Of My Affection with Jen Aniston?

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2020 3:47 AM

FUCK NO. I completely agree with R4! I'm 100% gay also, and if I don't happen to find another 100% gay man that I love and want to live my life with, then so be it. I am not afraid to die alone and I'm not afraid of loneliness. Forcing myself to be with a woman is fucking miserable and wrong to do, and women and "so called gay men" who get into these relationships are pathetic, desperate, and are just generally fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2020 4:25 AM

You mean like a roommate, right? Because if you're talking about a loveless relationship where you both occasionally force yourself into terrible sex in order to have kids to coparent while both dreaming about what might-have-beens, it's not such an unusual situation. And also a good way to ruin two lives.

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2020 6:36 AM

Never. I don't want to lie to myself and my loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2020 6:44 AM

r3, just curious, you say you got along well and enjoyed sex with your girlfriend, if she had become pregnant do you think you could have maintained a monogamous straight relationship?

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2020 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!