Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Watching MERRY CHRISTMAS DRAKE & JOSH

With my preteen nieces in the guest room, as a distraction from the brawl going on in every other room in the house.

I didn’t realise the titular leads were going to eye-fuck and flirt with each other in every scene. Their Mom is gonna kill me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2020 11:07 PM

They're brothers, retard, calm your tits. It's Nickelodeon, not Sean Cody.

by Anonymousreply 1December 26, 2019 6:45 PM

Now you know why they had such a bad break up.

One got married (to a beard), and the other was VERY jealous.

by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2019 6:53 PM

Have you seen it R1? There was just a scene with anal jokes (when they’re baking cookies, no less). It’s innuendo, yes, but it’s there and thinly veiled.

I personally don’t care. I just think the chemistry in this movie is pretty charged. If I hadn’t been informed I wouldn’t know Drake & Josh were meant to be brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 26, 2019 6:57 PM

A show for pedos who are into incest.

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2019 6:59 PM

R3 I grew up with Drake and Josh, they're very clearly supposed to be brothers. If there's innuendo that isn't surprising, Drake and Josh is a Dan Schneider property after all, but it's a kids movie. Calm yourself, honey, you'll raise your blood pressure.

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2019 7:02 PM

When the fat one lost the weight, he got very arrogant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2019 7:03 PM

Who was the top, and who was the bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2019 7:04 PM

Drake Bell has a nice dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2019 7:06 PM

I can't believe that FATTY Josh gave up Drake's dick, for pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2019 7:06 PM

FATTY (left) looks so much better after he lost the weight.

I'd love to see them together again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2019 7:07 PM

Drake loves getting naked...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2019 7:09 PM

Note the matching tattoo....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2019 7:09 PM

R4 the Internet says that in the movie the actors for D&J were over 21 playing their 18 year-old characters, and they started doing the show when they were almost 16. It’s not like Disney Channel where they throw kids into the jaws of the machine at age 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2019 7:48 PM

R7/R9 I assumed Drake bottoms given he’s very femme & petite (or was in his 20s, idk about now), but since learning that his cock is disproportionately large? I’m not so sure.

Josh still seems a bit more dominant somehow even thought they’re both on the swishy receptive side in demeanour. This one is a radar-scrambler, I don’t know.

R2 which one is bearding? How do you know? That would be a super-awkward arrangement for any girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2019 8:55 PM

Here you go, R14:

"The Great Drake Bell–Josh Peck Feud Just Keeps Getting Pettier"

Unlike Frog and Toad, Drake and Josh are not friends. The former Nickelodeon stars have been feuding this week after Drake Bell realized he wasn’t invited to Josh Peck’s wedding. In a pair of since-deleted tweets, Bell wrote, “When you’re not invited to the wedding the message is clear …,” “True colors have come out today. Message is loud and clear. Ties officially cut. I’ll miss you brotha,” and, “Loyalty is key. ALWAYS remember where you came from.”

For reference, here’s a photo of Josh Peck’s wedding. Yes, he did invite his former Grandfathered co-star John Stamos.

Since Bell’s tweets came out, the news stories surrounding Drake and Josh have only gotten pettier, as there are no people worse at de-escalation than bros in feuds. In a podcast interview, Peck said that people on the street always ask him where Drake is, and since the two aren’t close, he has no idea how to answer. “I go, ‘I wish I had a better answer but probably at home. Whole Foods?’” He said. Us Weekly, seemingly interference for Josh, writes that Peck was “really hurt” by Bell’s tweets and added today in a groundbreaking exclusive that Drake did not text Josh back to congratulate him on his engagement. Can you imagine? How easy would it have been for Drake to just text “amazing job brotha!” or send a congrats bitmoji?

Meanwhile, Drake has spent his time on Twitter promoting his Flaunt spread, in which he looks like a buff, middle-aged understudy for the Chainsmokers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2019 9:11 PM

"Friends Again! Drake Bell Says He 'Freakin' Loves Josh Peck After Wedding Drama"

The drama between the Drake & Josh stars began earlier this summer, when Peck married his longtime girlfriend on June 18 — apparently without inviting Bell

The drama began earlier this summer, when Peck, 30, married his longtime girlfriend Paige O’Brien on June 18 — apparently without inviting Bell. Reacting to the news, Bell expressed his displeasure in a series of since-deleted tweets.

“When you’re not invited to the wedding the message is clear,” he wrote at the time. “Loyalty is key … ALWAYS remember where you came from.”

The actor later recanted his messages, telling PEOPLE there were “no hard feelings.”

“I was caught off guard,” he admitted. “I hadn’t heard anything about it. He’s been my best friend for 18 years. In all honesty, we talk all the time, we’ve been talking. I was just expecting … “

Bell — who admits he didn’t anticipate quite how viral his tweets would go — said he didn’t appreciate how fans of the beloved 2004 Nickelodeon sitcom went after Peck.

“That’s my bro you know?” he said. “It’s kind of one of those things were you’re fighting with him on the playground, but if someone else says something, you’re like — ‘Hey, I can say that, but you can’t!’ ”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 26, 2019 9:13 PM

R15 💀☠️ 😏😏😏Vulture comparing them to Frog & Toad

by Anonymousreply 17December 26, 2019 9:19 PM

So is Josh really straight?

Because I think that Drake might not be.

by Anonymousreply 18December 26, 2019 9:22 PM

I wonder who Drake was sexting with, here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 26, 2019 9:23 PM

Do you think that Drake shows off his hot body, just to make Josh jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 26, 2019 9:26 PM

Weren't they just step-brothers, not blood-related?

by Anonymousreply 21December 26, 2019 9:32 PM

Drake's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 22December 26, 2019 9:34 PM

R22 you don’t have to tell me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 26, 2019 10:05 PM

Why is he uncut at R8?

by Anonymousreply 24December 26, 2019 11:09 PM

He's not, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25December 26, 2019 11:11 PM

Josh is clearly into daddies, now.

He's moved on from Drake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 26, 2019 11:34 PM

R26 they actually do look blood-related though? That’s so messed up...

by Anonymousreply 27December 26, 2019 11:46 PM

r26 - Stamos is deeply closeted - I used to know a guy that hooked up with him every academy awards night and fucked him silly,

by Anonymousreply 28December 26, 2019 11:50 PM

Even in their recent video together in their car it looked like the former fat one Josh was way into Drake more than Drake was into him.

They both seem bi at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 29December 26, 2019 11:54 PM

They just seemed into each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 26, 2019 11:58 PM

R27, of course they look blood related. He plays his grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 31December 27, 2019 12:33 AM

[quote] Stamos is deeply closeted - I used to know a guy that hooked up with him every academy awards night and fucked him silly

Seriously? Why every Academy Awards night?

And is John Stamos really a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 32December 27, 2019 7:35 AM

R32 waste of a great ass, if he only tops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2019 4:19 PM

Yes R21 -- they were step-brothers and Miranda Cosgrove,who later went on to star in iCarly was supposed to be Drake's sister.

The plot was that Drake was this cool musician kid and Josh was fat and doofy but a good student and they were all living together since Drake's mom married Josh's Dad (or vice versa?--you never really saw the parents)

All very G-rated, though I often got the sense the Josh was into Drake since Drake was supposed to be the one getting all the sex.

by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2019 4:35 PM

[quote] they were step-brothers and Miranda Cosgrove,who later went on to star in iCarly was supposed to be Drake's sister.

How can Miranda be Drake's sister, when she's part oriental?

by Anonymousreply 35December 27, 2019 9:28 PM

This video R29?

It was the first hit I got looking them up on YouTube. Josh looks like he want to eat Drake alive, in every sense of the phrase. Maybe I’m reading him wrong but Drake...doesn’t seem like he minds at all; in fact I’d say he was enjoying the attention.

There’s a lot of pheromone action going on in that trashy car. Hopefully they didn’t fuck in there after hitting stop on the video record, anyone could walk by...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 27, 2019 10:39 PM

Wow, they both seem really gay in that video at R36.

Josh (the married one), in particular.

Okay, now I get the animosity. They were in love with each other. Clearly.

Then Josh Peck bearded up, and didn't tell Drake he was getting "married."

No wonder Drake lashed out on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 37December 27, 2019 10:44 PM

So Stans-- did we ever learn why Josh didn't invite him and how they made up?

by Anonymousreply 38December 27, 2019 10:46 PM

Drake is so much better looking than Josh.

Probably has a bigger dick, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 27, 2019 10:55 PM

Interesting video at R36.

Drake says that his mother is literally the "Dana Carvey Church Lady. Pure of heart, pure of mind."

A) No matter he can't come out of the closet.

B) I wonder what she thinks of all of his bare ass and cock pictures, all over the internet?

by Anonymousreply 40December 27, 2019 10:58 PM

R40, where are the ass pics? I’ve seen the cock.

by Anonymousreply 41December 27, 2019 11:00 PM

R40 it would seem Drake’s Mom is billiards player Robin Dodson. She certainly looks the part of ‘Church Lady’.

If she’s really as religious as Drake & Josh say she is, then she must have lost her mind finding out her son likes cock (and of course she knows, every mother does). Imagine her meltdown on discovering her precious baby boy was fucking and maybe even dating or falling for the loudmouth drug-using Yankee Jew - the one he works with at a lucrative job in television, no less.

This poor puritanical woman of ChrisT has seen and heard too much in her pilgrimage through the Valley of Sins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 27, 2019 11:23 PM

She can't be THAT religious, if she's a professional billiards player.

How weird.

by Anonymousreply 43December 27, 2019 11:25 PM

[quote] they both seem really gay, the married one in particular.

Nick, why is everyone staring at me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2019 11:34 PM

R43 womens’ pool was seedy in the ‘80s? This is a story. There’s potential for a Netflix show there if I ever heard it.

As for Robin, she married twice and conspicuously gave up playing tables at the beginning of her second marriage, so it’s likely DH #2 (Drake’s stepfather) is an evangelical who frowns upon such things as women playing gambling sports professionally and their gay sons. I can’t find pics of the stepdad so I don’t know if he’s DILF or not.

by Anonymousreply 45December 28, 2019 9:07 AM

^also see the R36 video:

JOSH: Did your stepdad get mad? [about mid-teenage Drake sneaking out at night to stay over at a girl’s house and fuck her]

DRAKE: (looking at the floor and no longer laughing) I don’t remember...

by Anonymousreply 46December 28, 2019 9:11 AM

So dumb. John Stamos is THE most heterosexual man that has ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 47December 28, 2019 9:40 AM

R47 John Stamos?? is a DLer?!!

by Anonymousreply 48December 28, 2019 9:53 AM

Not sure about now but they had to have been having sex when they shot the Xmas movie. I got to the end credits and felt like I needed a shower, there was so much of a dark sexual undertone clashing with the sweet innocent premise. I went further down the rabbit hole and discovered a lot of interesting material backing up my suspicions. They were like blushing newlyweds in behind-the-scenes footage & interviews.

Of course Josh was obviously strung out of his gourd at the time (what was he using? When/did he get clean? Does the wife know?) so likely wasn’t thinking with his higher functions during an affair. Drake just seems like a giggly Queen drunk or sober.

I also noticed that in videos like R36 on Josh’s personal YouTube channel, Josh isn’t wearing a wedding band. Do Jews have a thing about that, or is he just putting no effort into bearding right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 28, 2019 1:24 PM

Drake became a crackhead has-been and Josh became an asshole after he got thin and joined David Dobrik's crew to become a Youtube star.

by Anonymousreply 50December 28, 2019 2:34 PM

So, Josh got to chow down on this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 28, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote] I often got the sense the Josh was into Drake, since Drake was supposed to be the one getting all the sex.

I haven’t seen too much of the original show, but in the handful of clips I watched looking for dirt I got the impression that Drake’s character was in love with Josh’s. He cries over upsetting Josh in one episode.

But in the show Drake’s character also kissed a lot of girls and Josh’s apparently had a girlfriend. Stealth bisexuals? It aired in 2006-7 so I guess that explains the confusing subtextual bullshit (gay kids’ show characters weren’t du jour).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 28, 2019 4:13 PM

Yes, R51.

Probably got fucked by it, too.

Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 53December 28, 2019 7:35 PM

Oh y’all think Drake tops? My imagination has them the other way around, or flipping. We haven’t seen Josh’s cock yet so maybe we should reserve judgement until all evidence is in.

by Anonymousreply 54December 28, 2019 8:40 PM

Josh is very fem. Just watch the video at R36.

He's definitely the bottom.

Drake has that cockiness of a top.

And Josh has that neediness of a bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 28, 2019 8:45 PM

In that dance routine they do in one episode, Drake dances a couple of sections as the “female” role. I guess that was only because he’s so short & small, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 30, 2019 11:50 AM

The year is 2020; you've just finished a Halo 3 session on populated servers and now you're eating a Hot-pocket watching new episodes of the Drake & Josh reboot with The Jonas Brothers’ new record streaming in the background. Time is a flat circle.

by Anonymousreply 57December 30, 2019 7:04 PM

R39 do I come to *your* work and slap the dick out of *your* mouth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 31, 2019 2:51 PM

Josh’s Twitter makes him seem like a surly, negative, moody person with a Frauey sense of humor. So I guess he & Drake are made for each other after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 2, 2020 9:20 AM

Josh definitely seems unhappy.

I guess it comes from being tormented by bullies, as an overweight kid.

Still, he's lucky that Drake was giving him that big dick. Most fatties aren't as lucky.

I'm suprised, though, that Drake is a druggie. Are those rumors true?

by Anonymousreply 60January 2, 2020 7:28 PM

R60 Drake has never tried hard to hide his substance abuse. He smokes weed in interviews, writes and releases songs that blatantly reference getting high, leaves paraphernalia around his apartment that you can see in social media photos..

As for Josh, was he ever bullied and if so by whom? He barely went to school (low attendance at JH, dropped out of HS) and has been in showbiz since he was 10 with elders & peers who encouraged him. He also came up on screen in the age just before social media so no one was dogging on him for his weight over the Internet. Unless people were sending him hate mail I don’t think he was getting “tormented”. Or are we counting voices in his head?

by Anonymousreply 61January 2, 2020 9:17 PM

[quote] He smokes weed in interviews, writes and releases songs that blatantly reference getting high, leaves paraphernalia around his apartment that you can see in social media photos..

That's definitely strange behavior.

In addition to the multitude of nude photos of him online, either just naked or jerking off, as well.

Is it just attention seeking, or is he pathological?

by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2020 9:20 PM

A lot of former child actors go public with raunchy pics R62. I think it’s just the PR method du jour. It is a little “much”, but when even Disney kids are doing it there’s probably no need to read too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 63January 3, 2020 10:16 AM

Four-way with Kenan & Kel is the only next step that makes sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2020 3:24 PM

Drake has a Cameo account.

We should get him to record a video of him asking Muriel for an edit button.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 6, 2020 8:56 PM

So there’s more of the series to come..🤔 is Paige Peck ok with that?

[quote] The cast has open schedules for next year, with our source suggesting the start of production will be around “April, give or take,” and could see a Christmas 2020 release that allows the show to roll into 2021. We are also told cast-mates are being told by execs to “neither confirm nor deny” development of a reboot, “but either way, it’s happening.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2020 11:07 AM

The Nick YouTube channel was posting D&J compilation content all last week, and on cable the movie aired up to New Year’s Day.

Safe to say this is definitely greenlit again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2020 9:46 PM

They’re basically a Millennial Marcia & Greg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 25, 2020 10:55 PM

Breaking: Josh has switched teams!

....from Nickelodeon to Disney. He’s the new Detective Turner in a reboot series continuation of TURNER & HOOCH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2020 6:43 PM

R55 when they first met, on Double Dare at age 13, shy skinny twinky femme Drake spent the hour of tv time laughing and giggling and blushing like a drunk sorority girl at Josh's dumb mugging jokes in his weird voice. If you watch them do press together it seems to be a pattern that Drake is the one who'll demur or defer to Josh, even standing behind him or under his chin sometimes, and is usually the one of the two to flutter his lashes and act coy rather than stare or challenge or crack wise like his partner (i.e., more traditionally-masculine ways to flirt).

It's easy to assume that a well-endowed guy is automatically a top, but personality and relationship dynamic has a lot to do with it also. Plus, for all we know Josh is hung too, which would put them on a level playing field. They seem like they're versatile, to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2020 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!