Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christina Oxenberg, Yugo-Royal & sister of Dynasty star Catherine "spills the tea" on cousin Andrew ...

and Gizlane, people like that...

I don't really like "spill the tea" as an expression- but Town & Country, of all people, have used it.

I read this line (the second quote below) and thought those gurls (& boys) at DL might want to have a recce at this:

[quote]It would not be long before those circles and her royal relatives collided. She speculates that Epstein and Maxwell, known for drawing influential and wealthy people into their orbit, saw a high-status target in Prince Andrew, her second cousin once removed.

[quote]“They were grifters and he was low-hanging fruit,” she says now. “He really was a hapless sap. But he’s my cousin so I love him, and I understand that being a dummy doesn’t make you a bad guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2020 1:49 AM

She isn't spilling tea; she's making excuses.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2019 11:59 AM

she’s not royal, she’s the daughter of one. She might as well be Zara Philips.

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2019 12:02 PM

[quote]She might as well be Zara Philips.

Zara Philips was Sports Personality of the Year 2006!

(which was odd, considering she has no personality)

...but still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2019 12:10 PM

Well, when a billionaire offers you trafficked under-aged girls on his weird hidden island- what is one to do? It would be awfully impolite to decline.

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2019 12:59 PM

This bitch has never even met Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2019 1:02 PM

She writes little stories about her glam life and childhood on her Facebook Page.

This is the latest:

SUNDAY STORY🛶 PRINCESS MARGARET 🍦🧥 Somewhere in Scotland I remember children running about, we were near a lake. The late Princess Margaret, sister to the Queen of England, was one of the guests. I believe it was Easter.

My cousins were there and so was my sister Catherine with whom I have little in common, she was always prim while I was a tomboy. My cousin Dimitri and I are a few years apart in age but when we were together we were always looking to stir up fun. Some of us kids got into a small boat and rowed to the center of the lake.

When we were far from land Dimitri and I started to rock the rowboat violently so that water splashed over the sides. Soon Catherine was screaming, “I am 10 years old! I am too young to die!” This made us laugh and we rocked the boat harder until we were all drenched and nearly capsizing. When we tired with our game we rowed back to shore and released her.

Wet, and with Catherine whimpering, concerned grown-ups told us we needed to change into dry clothes. For some reason Princess Margaret wrapped Dimitri in her knee length brown leather coat. This was the late 1960s, it was probably the height of chic. I remember her laughingly telling Dimitri to not ruin her coat. As if, right?

Part of the entertainment was an ice cream cart and all you did was line up and receive whatever flavor you wanted. Dimitri and I received our ice creams and then immediately hunted Catherine. She saw us coming and started running away. We chased hard and caught her.

We pinned her face down into the grass. “Not my hair,” she wailed, “I washed it today!” So we mashed our ice creams into her tresses.

Princess Margaret‘s brown leather coat got the worst of it but well worth it as Dimitri and I couldn’t stop laughing for the rest of the holiday.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2019 1:17 PM

I won't bother to check FB. Is this for real, R6?

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2019 1:25 PM

[quote]Oxenberg is estranged from her mother, Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, as well as her sister—who remains best-known for a two-year run on Dynasty in the 1980s—and writes unsparingly about them both. Recently, she referred to the former as “Genghis Khan,” and the latter as “a veritable drooling sinkhole of want.”

I remember when he sister was THE hawt model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2019 1:29 PM

Sap from a rotten tree.

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2019 1:32 PM

Her sister, Catherine, went thru hell recently when her daughter got caught up in some terrible cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2019 1:34 PM

R5 Cracks me up. There have been many pictures over the decades of them together, along with other royals, and aristos. There most recently have been some floating about of parties with Epstein, Andrew, Jizzy Lane, and Oxenberg.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2019 3:06 PM

When she was last in England she visited Prince Michael and whatsisname.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2019 3:12 PM

Shame she didn't get a snap with Princess Michael.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2019 3:13 PM

Raised as royalty and the results are a "dumb sap". "God save the Queen."

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2019 3:22 PM

R10, yes, the NXIVM craziness (Keith Raniere, that chick from the Superman show). I believe the daughter was one of the ones branded. And Catherine seemed to be one of the earlier voices trying to get attention paid to it once her daughter basically disappeared (location ally and size-wise).

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2019 3:24 PM

Wow - what a nasty bitch. She embodies everything I hate about the spoiled children of lesser royalty. They think they are higher than they are, don't work, and feel like they can make nasty condescending comments about everyone.

by Anonymousreply 16December 24, 2019 3:25 PM

[quote]Recent entries have dished on Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein; her mother’s alleged affairs with John F. Kennedy, Peter Beard, and Warren Beatty; and her sister’s nine-day marriage to producer Robert Evans.

Wow! Her mother fucked Warren Beatty. Who didn't?

I'd quite like to know why her sister's marriage to Robert Evans only lasted nine days.

by Anonymousreply 17December 24, 2019 3:29 PM

I forgot all about that Robert Evans marriage. I wonder if Catherine ever swapped stories with Michelle Phillips, who was married to Dennis Hopper for a week.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2019 3:35 PM

[quote]“It’s everything I’ve been asked never to repeat,” she tells T&C from her home in Palm Beach, where she has lived since Hurricane Irma destroyed her Key West residence in 2017. “But I feel that after the age of 50, the gloves have to come off.”

I used to follow her Facebook blog and remember her fleeing from Key West in her car, staying with any one of her friends who would put her up as she fled across America.

You probably have a movie script there, Christina! Dump all this Royal gossip mularkey!

by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2019 3:41 PM

Her comments seem to - exonerate isn’t the right word, but cut Andrew slack to some extent. She suggests he was a “sap” who was being used.

by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2019 3:48 PM

Key West to Palm Beach is hardly "across America."

by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2019 3:49 PM

But the best part!

by Anonymousreply 22December 24, 2019 3:55 PM

[quote]“But I feel that after the age of 50, the gloves have to come off.”

This is quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 23December 24, 2019 4:02 PM

[quote]“They were grifters and he was low-hanging fruit,” she says now. “He really was a hapless sap. But he’s my cousin so I love him, and I understand that being a dummy doesn’t make you a bad guy.

I know someone who will be scratched off next year's royal Christmas card list.

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2019 4:05 PM

I’m withholding judgment until Karen Cellini’s sister weighs in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2019 4:06 PM

Fuck Warren Beatty?? Not me, sister! Tuh!

by Anonymousreply 26December 24, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote]“But I feel that after the age of 50, the gloves have to come off.”

The Datalounge Battle Cry

by Anonymousreply 27December 24, 2019 4:39 PM

'Veritable drooling sinkhole of want' is impressive!!

by Anonymousreply 28December 24, 2019 4:48 PM

Goodness, that story at R6 reveals such endless depths of cuntitude!

Tormenting and bullying another child presented as good fun, same for ruining someone else's possessions, and all so she can name-drop Princess "Cunt of Cunts" Margaret.

by Anonymousreply 29December 24, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote]Tormenting and bullying another child presented as good fun, same for ruining someone else's possessions, and all so she can name-drop Princess "Cunt of Cunts" Margaret.

I'm sure her American FB followers are impressed...as is Town & Cuntry.

Clearly she's found what gets attention...and now she's over 50 she's taking off her gloves....sorry "the gloves have to come off".

by Anonymousreply 30December 24, 2019 10:46 PM

If you want to read more you have to pay for it.

"Secrets. The Dirty Truth"

$3 or more per month

(I don't understand the pricing).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 24, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote] yes, the NXIVM craziness (Keith Raniere, that chick from the Superman show). I believe the daughter was one of the ones branded. And Catherine seemed to be one of the earlier voices trying to get attention paid to it once her daughter basically disappeared (location ally and size-wise).

What's also interesting, R15, is that there are speculations that NXIVM is also linked to Epstein. Back in the spring I went down a long wormhole and read article after article about him. The long story short is that it his patron, Les Wexner, was friends/partners with Bromfman and one of his daughters(?) (maybe sister?) was tried and convicted in the NXIVM madness but received a suspiciously light sentence.

I'll give it some thought. I feel like there's another connection as well.

by Anonymousreply 32December 24, 2019 10:51 PM

This is where you sign up. She calls it becoming a patron. But paying monthly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 24, 2019 10:53 PM

I knew I'd find something here :-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 24, 2019 10:57 PM

She did some local Florida Keys TV before the floods drove her out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 24, 2019 11:01 PM

She wears nice hats, but she's obnoxious. Tina Obnoxiousberg should be her nom de plume.

by Anonymousreply 36December 24, 2019 11:42 PM

I thought the Key West hurricane was a big nothingburger, finally. Homes were destroyed. As such a grandee, she didn't have a sturdy villa in the Keys that could take a bit of wind?

by Anonymousreply 37December 25, 2019 1:36 AM

[quote]I thought the Key West hurricane was a big nothingburger, finally.

No, it was a very big deal. Are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2019 4:57 AM

Those Serbian ex-royals are surprisingly down-to-earth. Christina's mom was even seen riding a bus in Belgrade recently. Wouldn't it be fabulous running into a fucking princess on a city bus?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2019 5:09 AM

[quote]Raised as royalty and the results are a "dumb sap". "God save the Queen."

You seem to be fooled by the accent because if you actually listen to them speak, they have a rather simplistic vocabulary. Not quite Trump, but definitely not an SAT-level vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 40December 25, 2019 5:20 AM

I'd still bang her.

by Anonymousreply 41December 25, 2019 5:26 AM

I once saw her Mom on a national American talk show. She was going to Switzerland getting injections from baby lambs blood, something like that, for youthfulness.

The interviewer asked her how much it cost. She said something like "35" (so discreet) - anyway, a huge amount. I thought "I wonder what middle Americans make of this woman".

by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2019 5:46 AM

R41. Need an introduction?

by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2019 5:49 AM

Love this pic of her Mom in the '60s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2019 5:50 AM

The Mom talks about the night they had to flee Yugoslavia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 25, 2019 5:53 AM

The Mom talks about her relationship with the 👑English Royal Family 👑 @ link.

The Kents are the children of her mother's sister, she says. Wonder how she gets along with you know who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 25, 2019 6:00 AM

Who was a bigger player, this woman or Trudeau's mom?

by Anonymousreply 47December 25, 2019 6:28 AM

Sounds very juicy

by Anonymousreply 48December 25, 2019 7:01 AM

Thanks for posting that, R44. I love everything about that picture: hair, jewels, cheekbones, dress, flowers, painting, drink, men. Gorgeous composition and colors. I wonder what chic party this was, and who took the photo.

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2019 2:14 PM

I agree, R49

She was quite one of the 60s bombshells. For some reason beautiful women never looked more beautiful than in the '60s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2019 2:44 PM

Christina made the cover of New York Magazine in 1997.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2019 2:47 PM

She's not kidding when she says she estranged from her mother :-

SECRETS 💔 SINFULLY GREEDYPATRONS please follow the link

... After Mama unsuccessfully tried to kill her third husband she settled for a divorce... and then she tried to crucify him😬

by Anonymousreply 52December 25, 2019 4:16 PM

R12 Prince Michael and his brother, the Duke of Kent. Their mother, Princess Marina was sister to Christina Oxenberg's grandmother, Olga.

by Anonymousreply 53December 30, 2019 7:27 PM

[quote] Those Serbian ex-royals are surprisingly down-to-earth. Christina's mom was even seen riding a bus in Belgrade recently. Wouldn't it be fabulous running into a fucking princess on a city bus?!

The eldest son of Crown Prince Alexander was born in Chicago and currently lives and works in New York City. He's an artist and although his title is Hereditary Prince Peter, he uses the name Peter Karadjordjevic in business. He's almost 40 years old, never been married, and hasn't been known to have had a steady girlfriend. My guess, gay.

by Anonymousreply 54December 30, 2019 7:35 PM

More interesting than beautiful, imo, r50. Beautiful photography though....

by Anonymousreply 55December 30, 2019 7:39 PM

Bring back Serbian royalty.

Bring back the Greek royalty too!

by Anonymousreply 56December 30, 2019 8:04 PM

[quote] Bring back the Greek royalty too!

Just watch Young and the Restless.

by Anonymousreply 57December 30, 2019 9:03 PM

She runs with that other fake royal, "Prince Dimitri" of Yugoslavia. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 58December 30, 2019 9:41 PM

Yes. Here she is with him, Ivanka & Dr. Ruth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 31, 2019 4:05 AM

and him and Gizlaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 31, 2019 4:06 AM

Christina & Donald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 31, 2019 4:07 AM

Well we can see who got the looks in THAT family. Girl is plain.

by Anonymousreply 62December 31, 2019 6:58 AM

Classless Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63December 31, 2019 7:09 AM

[quote] She runs with that other fake royal, "Prince Dimitri" of Yugoslavia.

They are first cousins. She's of "royal blood", but not royal. He is both. He was born a Yugoslavian prince and his maternal grandfather was the last King of Italy. His maternal grandmother was a Belgian princess. His paternal grandmother was a Princess of Greece and Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 64December 31, 2019 5:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2020 9:52 PM

R64, that doesn't make him a legitimate prince. The Yugoslavian and Italian monarchies were abolished a good while back, if memory serves, and the other two lineages are on the female side, so he wouldn't have inherited a princely title from either his maternal or paternal grandmother. He ain't a prince. He just styles himself that way. It's somewhat similar to the FORMER Greek royal family, but at least they can legitimately say they are princes and princesses of Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2020 10:02 PM

Catherine Oxenberg was the only actress who played Princess Diana in a TV movie and actually had something close to Diana’s “it” factor.

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2020 10:24 PM

[quote] Catherine Oxenberg was the only actress who played Princess Diana in a TV movie and actually had something close to Diana’s “it” factor.

She stated at the time that she telephoned Prince Charles and asked him if he had a problem with her playing Diana. He told her he was fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2020 1:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!