Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I finally saw The Last Jedi last night.

It wasn't as horrible as people said it was but it was pretty bad. Hated Revenge of the Sith, loved Empire Strikes Back.

What I learned from TLJ

--Rose Tico was annoying as hell, it didn’t matter what race the actress played her was.

--Laura Dern’s character Admiral Hodo, was the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted.

--Carrie Fisher had that “cocaine growl” when she spoke, kind of like Charlie Sheen does.

--Benico Del Toro cleans up nicely

--Oscar Issac has a nice bubble butt. Still trying to look for screencaps but this will do.

--And the final thing I learned. Don’t try to push an agenda in a sci-fi film, especially a classic.

Now I’m off to see ROS, I already read spoilers and found out that Rey is the __________ of _______

Still going to see it though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2019 5:54 PM

I liked this movie much better than “The Force Awakens” which was endless action and chase sequences and just plain boring.

At least this one was fun and had some story development (from my point of view).

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2019 9:15 AM

Is that Rob Assdashian in OP’s pic?

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2019 9:21 AM

OP, the pic you linked is totally unrelated to the subject matter. Odd choice...

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2019 10:48 AM

I watched it yesterday too because I have tickets to Rise of Skywalker today.

Funny how I had forgotten most of it.

It was fine, not amazing as one would hope Star Wars movies would be but never are.

I’m so sick of Black/Asian love pairings obviously done because the producers are afraid to portray Black/white romance

by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2019 11:48 AM

Parts of it are terrible but I really liked the force connection between Kylo and Rey. We finally get a bit more insight into what it’s like to have the force (even if you can’t really control it).

by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2019 12:07 PM

[Quote] I’m so sick of Black/Asian love pairings obviously done because the producers are afraid to portray Black/white romance

What are you talking about??

by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2019 12:21 PM

R6, Rose is Asian and she confesses she loves the black guy

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2019 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!