Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Pelosi’s Impeachment Necklace

Does anyone know who made it or where to get it? Not the broach but the necklace. Believe it or not my mother wants it. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2019 9:53 PM

So much nicer than all the Republican congressional clutch pearls on display during impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2019 10:15 PM

lol.

by Anonymousreply 2December 21, 2019 1:05 AM

None of you fags know?

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2019 1:55 AM

This is the closest I could find and it is sold out. Pelosi is a multi-millionaire, she might have had it made, which is something you could do OP, take the picture to a high end jeweler and see if they can make it for you. It will cost you a lot though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2019 3:20 AM

It isn't new, here is a picture of her wearing it in a photo dated 2011.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2019 3:28 AM

It's *brooch*, btw. You broach a subject and wear a brooch.

by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2019 3:31 AM

Yeah, well, we ain’t talking about the brooch.

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2019 4:01 AM

r6 Yes, both are acceptable these days, dear.

by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2019 4:31 AM

Here it is in 2009!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2019 4:50 AM

I haven't looked at it closely but from R9s photo I think you could find the gold metal bits and color glass beads at a jewelry supply store and string it yourself. There was one near my old job run by Indians (East) and they had bins of things like this you could assemble.

by Anonymousreply 10December 22, 2019 4:59 AM

It’s from the Spiegel Catalogue, Chicago, Illinois 60609

by Anonymousreply 11December 22, 2019 5:09 AM

R10 has a good idea. Take the photo to a bead store and ask them how you would re-create it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 22, 2019 6:59 PM

incorrect, R8. Dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 22, 2019 7:43 PM

R9 while your photo is of a similar necklace it is not the same. Those are lighter colored beads and less thick gold than OP's necklace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2019 9:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!