Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Martin's jacked teeth

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2019 3:30 AM

Those teefs are fine. Imperfections are ok as long clean and white. Next!

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2019 2:04 AM

His teeth don't bother me in the least. Americans obsession with teeth is absolutely bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2019 2:24 AM

His teeth don't bother me in the least. Americans obsession with teeth is absolutely bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2019 2:24 AM

"Is there anyone here with teeth just a little uneven? Who won't spend more time in a mirror than he does with Me?"

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2019 2:32 AM

White pearly teeths are useless on 300-lb stenching blobs of lard.

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2019 2:34 AM

You know what? I've always had a thing with mouths, but like... specifically how teeth shape the way one's mouth rests... Helena Bonham Carter's got an awesome mouth shape because of this. I've always thought Chris Martin did too. You can hear the way affects his speech. I don't know how to fully articulate it, but it sort of adds this adorable quality to his voice. I don't know... I'd fuck Chris Martin up down left and right and I'm jealous GOOP got to do it to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2019 2:38 AM

Not bad teefs...for a Brit.

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2019 2:43 AM

I always found his face extremely ugly. At least the teeth match his disgusting face!

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2019 2:47 AM

That mouth could pay an orthodontist's mortgage.

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2019 2:49 AM

Relax OP, his teeth are fine. It's not like they are all 🎶 yeellloow 🎶

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2019 2:50 AM

They're perfectly alright with me, but I'm British.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2019 3:02 AM

His band-mate has beautiful teeth, and a beautiful name. Guy Berryman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2019 3:06 AM

Guy was always the dreamboat in the band.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2019 3:07 AM

He hollywooded his teefs, but he was always boyishly gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2019 3:09 AM

does he smoke? the front two are yellow.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2019 3:09 AM

Goop is a closet smoker, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Martin does.

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2019 3:15 AM

He was once very desirable. BUt after his marriage to GOOP, he just lost all the shine.

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2019 3:30 AM

He was once very desirable. BUt after his marriage to GOOP, he just lost all the shine.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2019 3:30 AM

Goop and Martin live in Mandeville Canyon, where LA bans outdoor smoking. Because it has thousands of residents, with only one two-lane road in and out, you can only smoke inside.

Anyways, more Guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2019 3:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!