Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

5 Seconds Of Summer (aka 5sos)

I don't see any threads on these guys. Anybody else like them? They just celebrated 8 years together last week. Aus blokes, they're funny, hot, and I think the Youngblood album and their new songs (Easier, Teeth) are awesome Post if you agree or disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 10:29 AM

OP, your PR is showing.

by Anonymousreply 112/15/2019

[R1] Um, what? Just a band I like, love their songs and think they're good looking. There are threads on DL with hundreds of posts about untalented boring unknown TV twinks, and a thread about this successful, famous band bothers you? Maybe you don't listen to current pop radio. They had 3 albums debut at #1 in the US and have had three huge world tours, but doing a thread about them makes me a toady. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 212/16/2019

You just don't like Aussies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301/04/2020

They suck. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 401/04/2020

Because you say so

by Anonymousreply 501/04/2020

They are not good looking, kinda bus-driveresque to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601/04/2020

I like Luke's looks. It's true they're not exactly models. They're all tall, anyhow. lol Started out as fetuses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 701/04/2020

I saw them open for One Direction back when Zayn was still with in the group. 5SOS were very good. They actually play their own instruments.

I actually prefer them and The Vamps to 1D.

by Anonymousreply 801/19/2020

They're hot and prone to getting their kits off. Every single one of them has had a photo of their bum circulating on the internet, some of them more than one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 901/19/2020

On the left is the ugly one with the hair's ass and on the right is Callum's (the asian one).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1001/19/2020

She Looks So Perfect is a bop, their first album as a whole is kinda entertaining but pretty vapid. cant be fucked to keep listening to them tbh

by Anonymousreply 1101/19/2020

I remember thinking they had one of the worst band names I'd ever heard and tuned them out completely.

by Anonymousreply 1201/19/2020

[quote] She Looks So Perfect is a bop, their first album as a whole is kinda entertaining but pretty vapid. cant be fucked to keep listening to them tbh

Shouldn't judge a band by their first album, maybe. Youngblood is a very different album and their sound is not just teen bop stuff now. They were pop punk but are now more pop and pop rock. Of their earlier stuff I really liked the song, She's Kinda Hot (Though). Other than Youngblood (the song) I'm sort of addicted to the songs Lie To Me, and Valentine, from their most recent album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1301/21/2020

Valentine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1401/21/2020

R13 judging bands by their first album is the best way to do it actually. I'll pass

by Anonymousreply 1501/21/2020

Vanity project for an actor. Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 1601/21/2020

[quote]I don't see any threads on these guys

Because we're not all 13yo.

by Anonymousreply 1701/21/2020

Holy shit, are you sure that's not a picture of a comedy about Boy Bands? Because that might be the four douchiest looking guys I've ever seen.

Holy shit. Are they from the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 1801/21/2020

Cute asses.

by Anonymousreply 1901/21/2020

[quote] judging bands by their first album is the best way to do it actually. I'll pass

Nah, it's not the best way, especially with these guys because they were young teens then and they're in their 20s now, have improved as musicians and work with some of the best producers, songwriters, etc., in the world - and are better songwriters themselves, too. I mean there are so many examples of bands or solo artists who grew over time, that statement just seems ridiculous to me, sorry.

[quote] Holy shit, are you sure that's not a picture of a comedy about Boy Bands? Because that might be the four douchiest looking guys I've ever seen. Holy shit. Are they from the 90s?

Holy shit. I don't think so. I think they were born in the 90s. It's obvious some of you know shit about this band (and don't want to, cool, whatever). There's a longish thread about them on another forum that shall be nameless but that has penis size in the name.

Seriously they're not trying to be pretty boys and I know there's a lot of love for that type of 'artist' on this forum sometimes. They're just regular blokes from the suburbs of Australia who usually seem grateful for their success and a little surprised, though they have a huge number of fans who think they're hot. They're also funny and silly. And they have good songs that most kids know because they're played on pop radio. There are a lot of guys who like one or two or all of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2001/22/2020

Aslo - not a boy band. They're a band.

by Anonymousreply 2101/22/2020

Luke Hemmings to me is as cute as any of the boy toys everyone's always on about on this site.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 9:22 AM

Really, dog?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23Last Friday at 9:27 AM

Heard Youngblood while out and about and Shazamed it. Was really surprised it was 5sos. The song is catchy as hell. Maybe I'll listen to more of their recent stuff.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Friday at 9:37 AM

How many songwriters are listed for the majority of their songs?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Friday at 9:39 AM

R23 haha!

R24 Exactly re Youngblood. Album (and song) is pretty awesome and the new one, CALM is even better, truthfully. They show a lot of versatility around rock genres. Funny dudes as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26Last Friday at 9:58 AM

They all have awful hair.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 10:06 AM

I'd fuck each and every one of them in the ass

by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 10:10 AM

R28 And they'd probably enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 1:41 PM

[quote]On the left is the ugly one with the hair's ass and on the right is Callum's (the asian one).

Both asses are nice. Calum is not Asian, actually, he's half Maori (indigenous New Zealand Polynesian).

by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 10:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!