Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

5 Seconds Of Summer (aka 5sos)

I don't see any threads on these guys. Anybody else like them? They just celebrated 8 years together last week. Aus blokes, they're funny, hot, and I think the Youngblood album and their new songs (Easier, Teeth) are awesome Post if you agree or disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2020 9:15 PM

OP, your PR is showing.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 5:05 AM

[R1] Um, what? Just a band I like, love their songs and think they're good looking. There are threads on DL with hundreds of posts about untalented boring unknown TV twinks, and a thread about this successful, famous band bothers you? Maybe you don't listen to current pop radio. They had 3 albums debut at #1 in the US and have had three huge world tours, but doing a thread about them makes me a toady. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 1:31 AM

You just don't like Aussies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2020 3:44 PM

They suck. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2020 4:14 PM

Because you say so

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2020 5:10 PM

They are not good looking, kinda bus-driveresque to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2020 5:13 PM

I like Luke's looks. It's true they're not exactly models. They're all tall, anyhow. lol Started out as fetuses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2020 6:22 PM

I saw them open for One Direction back when Zayn was still with in the group. 5SOS were very good. They actually play their own instruments.

I actually prefer them and The Vamps to 1D.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2020 4:24 AM

They're hot and prone to getting their kits off. Every single one of them has had a photo of their bum circulating on the internet, some of them more than one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2020 4:27 AM

On the left is the ugly one with the hair's ass and on the right is Callum's (the asian one).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2020 4:32 AM

She Looks So Perfect is a bop, their first album as a whole is kinda entertaining but pretty vapid. cant be fucked to keep listening to them tbh

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2020 5:09 AM

I remember thinking they had one of the worst band names I'd ever heard and tuned them out completely.

by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2020 5:21 AM

[quote] She Looks So Perfect is a bop, their first album as a whole is kinda entertaining but pretty vapid. cant be fucked to keep listening to them tbh

Shouldn't judge a band by their first album, maybe. Youngblood is a very different album and their sound is not just teen bop stuff now. They were pop punk but are now more pop and pop rock. Of their earlier stuff I really liked the song, She's Kinda Hot (Though). Other than Youngblood (the song) I'm sort of addicted to the songs Lie To Me, and Valentine, from their most recent album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2020 3:52 PM

Valentine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2020 3:54 PM

R13 judging bands by their first album is the best way to do it actually. I'll pass

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2020 3:56 PM

Vanity project for an actor. Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2020 3:56 PM

[quote]I don't see any threads on these guys

Because we're not all 13yo.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2020 4:20 PM

Holy shit, are you sure that's not a picture of a comedy about Boy Bands? Because that might be the four douchiest looking guys I've ever seen.

Holy shit. Are they from the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2020 6:05 PM

Cute asses.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote] judging bands by their first album is the best way to do it actually. I'll pass

Nah, it's not the best way, especially with these guys because they were young teens then and they're in their 20s now, have improved as musicians and work with some of the best producers, songwriters, etc., in the world - and are better songwriters themselves, too. I mean there are so many examples of bands or solo artists who grew over time, that statement just seems ridiculous to me, sorry.

[quote] Holy shit, are you sure that's not a picture of a comedy about Boy Bands? Because that might be the four douchiest looking guys I've ever seen. Holy shit. Are they from the 90s?

Holy shit. I don't think so. I think they were born in the 90s. It's obvious some of you know shit about this band (and don't want to, cool, whatever). There's a longish thread about them on another forum that shall be nameless but that has penis size in the name.

Seriously they're not trying to be pretty boys and I know there's a lot of love for that type of 'artist' on this forum sometimes. They're just regular blokes from the suburbs of Australia who usually seem grateful for their success and a little surprised, though they have a huge number of fans who think they're hot. They're also funny and silly. And they have good songs that most kids know because they're played on pop radio. There are a lot of guys who like one or two or all of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2020 7:41 PM

Aslo - not a boy band. They're a band.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2020 12:45 AM

Luke Hemmings to me is as cute as any of the boy toys everyone's always on about on this site.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 5:22 PM

Really, dog?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 5:27 PM

Heard Youngblood while out and about and Shazamed it. Was really surprised it was 5sos. The song is catchy as hell. Maybe I'll listen to more of their recent stuff.

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 5:37 PM

How many songwriters are listed for the majority of their songs?

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2020 5:39 PM

R23 haha!

R24 Exactly re Youngblood. Album (and song) is pretty awesome and the new one, CALM is even better, truthfully. They show a lot of versatility around rock genres. Funny dudes as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2020 5:58 PM

They all have awful hair.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2020 6:06 PM

I'd fuck each and every one of them in the ass

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2020 6:10 PM

R28 And they'd probably enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote]On the left is the ugly one with the hair's ass and on the right is Callum's (the asian one).

Both asses are nice. Calum is not Asian, actually, he's half Maori (indigenous New Zealand Polynesian).

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote] How many songwriters are listed for the majority of their songs?

Depends on the song. Ryan Tedder worked with them on Calm, so did Charlie Puth (one song - Easier).

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2020 11:14 PM

I NEVER want to hear that FUCKING Youngblood song EVER again.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2020 2:58 AM

R32 I like Youngblood. Anyway since they have another album out now I wouldn't worry too much about it.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2020 3:29 PM

"5SOS's Michael Clifford apologises for offensive tweets swirling on social media"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2020 3:41 PM

What about the rape accusations?

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2020 5:17 PM

R35 There were no rape accusations.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2020 6:07 PM

A girl claimed she was sexually assaulted or inappropriately touched, and later retracted it, saying it was one of those lookalikes that hang around shows to basically meet and feel up girls.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2020 6:15 PM

[Quote] later retracted it, saying it was one of those lookalikes that hang around shows to basically meet and feel up girls.

$he $aw $ense.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2020 6:31 PM

I feel in a lot of ways, when you have a band who starts touring when they're 16 and they meet girls who are 14 some of whom probably are fully developed and look 17 or 18, you can get into a lot of gray areas.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2020 6:47 PM

[Quote] you can get into a lot of gray areas.

Aren't gray areas the opposite of what they're getting into.

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2020 6:48 PM

Haha. But no proof they're getting into anything.

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2020 6:54 PM

If they worked with MAGA Charlie Puth, they can kindly go fuck some dingos.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2020 6:59 PM

James Taylor, Boyz II Men, BTS, Selena Gomez, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Meghan Trainor, Jason Derulo, Liam Payne, Kehlani, and a lot of other people have collaborated with Charlie Puth.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2020 7:47 PM

I like them. I think most, if not all, of them have frontal nudes out too. I know Calum does.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2020 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!