Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vulture: Lizzo looks the way a lot of people feel about Pete: ice cold, dead-eyed, and over it

WTF? They posted this on their Twitter account with link to story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2019 10:56 PM

As if I couldn't love Lizzo more.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 6:41 PM

Ridiculous. She looked fine when they were conversing. It's just a weird pose for the photo.

I'm not surprised at the tweet, though. Account is probably run by a malicious Warren stan or Bernie Bro. They can't stick to policy - always personal attacks with them.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 6:43 PM

R2: lol she definitely gave him side-eye, did you watch the video? She's a professional who played it off well, but there's something there. Not saying she hates the dude, but at least some subtle shade was thrown.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 6:54 PM

Fuck off OP. We finally get a credible gay candidate and you have to bash him. Eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 7:00 PM

R4: would you defend any candidate simply because they are gay? Genuine question.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 7:11 PM

He probably grabbed that last chicken wing.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 7:12 PM

R5 well I certainly wouldn't bash them. But Pete has done nothing to deserve scorn.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 7:14 PM

actually they were having a good time together laughing away. There was Zero friction between them.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 7:15 PM

How many Pete for President caftans do we think the Daily Pete thread poster has?

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 7:18 PM

R7: either you haven't actually looked into Pete or you are a troll. Either way, this is hardly bashing. Nut up, buttercup.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 7:19 PM

They clearly made love afterwards. He will do ANYTHING for your vote.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 7:35 PM

It was pretty obvious that they were pushing Pete (whom I like) this morning. I'm sure Oprah likes him and you know there have been conversations between Oprah and Gayle about how to give him some traction going into the primaries.

Gayle:"Describe yourself in three words." Pete: "Standing near Lizzo." That was pretty cute.

During his interview, Petre's lack of popularity with black voters was discussed. Later, in another segment, Gayle interrupted a guest to ask the cameras to get a shot of the silly fun that Pete and Lizzo were having back in the "green room".

Lizzo is savvy and I'm sure she knew she was being used to help shape Pete's image. Whether she supports him or not, she's smart to distance herself from anything that could look like an endorsement in today's cancel culture.

I like Pete, but it was clear that they were trying to showcase Fun Pete cutting up with an African American. At least he didn't pull out a bottle of hot sauce or a saxophone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 7:36 PM

You elder gays need to realize that no one under 55 is impressed with Pete. He’s supposed to be the “generational change” candidate and he’s polling at 2% with 18-35 lmao

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 7:38 PM

Bill wasn't bad, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 7:38 PM

I figured Pete AND Lizzo in the same photo would wreck some bitches at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 8:55 PM

It’s actually become genuinely hilarious just how pressed as fuck these super duper progressives are over hisTruly unique mob mentality freak out going on every damn day.

Did they really think Warren was some absolute indestructible force who could never falter? No other person was capable of rising to challenge her standing? Dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 9:03 PM

R13: Why? Because he doesn’t offer as much free stuff as Warren and Bernie. Yeah, I’m a boomer... suck it

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote] It’s actually become genuinely hilarious just how pressed as fuck these super duper progressives are

Stay pressed, hunties!

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 9:18 PM

"Look, LOOK! Black people HATE gays and centrists! Only a fictional Dem will win!! Prepare to LOOOOSE!"

- signed, the lurching biased, bloated mafia-run corporate media that boosted Trump, and the Jewfagqueer alt-lefty media no one cares about rabble, yet which aligns frequently with rightwing inanity.

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 9:29 PM

R16: why do you care so little about the effect of Pete's policies on black and brown communities? To reduce outrage against Pete to a "freak out" is so out of touch. No wonder you are a fan of Pete.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 9:38 PM

That's a fabulous coat Lizzo is wearing. She looks good when she has more on than a thong.

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2019 9:46 PM

[quote] Fuck off OP. We finally get a credible gay candidate and you have to bash him. Eat shit.

Doofus, I was pointing out that it was disgusting what Vulture posted.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2019 12:52 AM

He needs to promise them all a reparations check, according to skin color (Grace Jones gets $5,000.. Halle Berry gets $1,500... etc.).

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2019 1:20 AM

I wish this brainless "meme " culture could just go the fuck away. Every other week some famous person is caught in a random expression and everyone decides to project a specific feeling or thought on them. It's really really juvenile and unintelligent .I have no clue what someone is thinking from a random photo and neither does anyone else. The dipshit "journalists " who report this crap are ruining public discourse.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2019 1:32 AM

Pete is thinking “this bitch is five times the size of me”.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2019 1:37 AM

R24: live by the public, die by the public. Nowadays entering any career where you live off of "fan" support requires them to just become whatever their fans want them to be.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2019 1:46 AM

Who's Lizzo?

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2019 2:03 AM

Liz Warren’s negro cousin, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2019 2:10 AM
by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2019 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!