Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone else's DL acting wonky on Chrome browser today?

I'm only getting the plain text version. It's like it doesn't load all the way through. Halp. 🥺

It works fine on Edge, though.

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2019 1:24 AM

On the iPad it’s not working in Firefox (DL won't let me log in), but fine in Safari.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 6:48 PM

r1 Thanks! Glad I'm not the only one then.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 6:55 PM

yes me too

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 6:56 PM

Yes, for the last two weeks or so. Firefox w/Ad block Pro. Very laggy and annoying. Plus I keep seeing a text block from Muriel asking me to click ACCEPT to install site cookies. I always click ACCEPT, but it never remembers my choice, even when I don't close out a DL session but click on another tab, then return to DL.

So, .i JUST now uninstalled Ad block and installed Ublock. We shall see if that helps.

WTF, Miss M?

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 6:58 PM

I keep seeing the black "ACCEPT" box at the bottom all of a sudden, but it disappears before I have to click it. This is using Firefox w/Adblock Plus and UBlock Origin.

I wish Muriel would demurielize already.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Someone over in the impeachment thread mentioned this also due to how slow things have been there during the House markup debate. Looks like posts stopped ~3 hours ago, but now they've picked up in the last 15 minutes or so. Tee many martoonis at lunch today, Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Mine was having issues on Firefox, but Chrome was working OK. Now Firefox seems OK as well.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 7:34 PM

It’s fucked up on my iPad, using Safari

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 7:40 PM

Clear your cookies and try again

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 7:41 PM

r9 Tried that just now on Chrome and it didn't solve the problem.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 7:46 PM

It worked for me for some reason

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 7:48 PM

I haven't been able to access it on Chrome, went through old IE for now.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 7:49 PM

r11 I tried it again only this time didn't clear just DL cookies through the Settings, but used CCleaner to purge ALL Chrome cookies. And it worked!

Thank you so much! 😘

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 8:13 PM

Though I have to say... DL looks a bit different now. WW, FF, and block icons aren't neatly hidden under a green icon anymore. I liked it better before.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 8:16 PM

Yes! It wouldn't let me log in; kept claiming I was already logged in. Thanks for pinning the problem on Chrome, I'm on Safari now with no problem.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 8:20 PM

I also cleared all Chrome history and cookies and it works now. Thank you Muriel sweetie

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 8:22 PM

R16 I’m not Muriel, but thanks for the compliment

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 8:26 PM

Holy shit, another revelation - if you choose Dark mode in your DL Settings, all those three icons I mentioned earlier collapse under a single green icon, just like before. Phew!

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2019 1:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!