Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Omfg Alicia Keys and Billie Eilish did a Duet & Billie’s voice is GORGEOUS

It’s a shame she mumbles so much, because her voice itself sounds very beautiful live. She was effortless.

I’m stanning now. She’s iconic.

This is the duet we didn’t know we needed!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2019 1:43 PM

how is Keyes famous????? nasty old lez…..oy

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 5:22 PM

R1 because she is a talented songwriter, pianist and singer. A well rounded artist who had a huge debut single and album.

In case you forgot.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 5:25 PM

Too soon for iconic, even with its current overuse.

She is quite good in this performance, though.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 5:37 PM

ZZZzzzzZZZ are they going to repeat those damned words ocean eyes for a thousand times? What a snoozefest boring song.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 5:52 PM

R1: I'm really interested in what makes someone type a message so hateful and still press "post." Who hurt you?

Lesbians have suffered enough. They don't need imbeciles attacking them for no reason from their basement dwellings!

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 6:00 PM

So much talent

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2019 6:24 PM

why don't she cum out tho? I mean really??? sitting in the closet don't go with her 'im free as a lil birdy' image....

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2019 9:42 AM

I had to crank up the volume because I couldn’t even hear what Eilish was half-whispering. Alicia Keys sounded far better than Eilish. I like some of Eilish’s almost-spoken songs, it’s a genre that has a right to exist - but, please, she’s not a great singer.

by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2019 10:34 AM

It made my cat howl.

by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2019 11:04 AM

Why are these hack singers famous????

by Anonymousreply 10December 15, 2019 11:35 AM

Alicia used to be so gorgeous when she was all glammed up. Now you could walk right past her on the street and not notice her.

by Anonymousreply 11December 15, 2019 12:34 PM

Alicia had a very pretty face when younger. Still pretty but plain

by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2019 1:10 PM

its called the 'lezzie look'....

by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2019 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!