Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Runner slaps reporter on butt.

For the fear of the Russkies, here it is again from MERICA.

Old white guy. When does this gen die out??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2019 12:43 AM

Hi again Boris.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 3:29 PM

This the same guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 3:30 PM

Hi, old white man R1!!! Good to see your old white ass here too.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 3:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 3:40 PM

Um. Ok, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 3:42 PM

Meanwhile, men gay, straight, bi, or whatever slap each other on the butt all the time, especially in the context of sports.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 4:01 PM

R6, there is a HUGE difference. This woman was reporting on the run. You know, at work..and a stranger slapped her ass. You don't see the difference?

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 4:06 PM

R7 I know that if it had been a man, he wouldn't care. I have had my ass slapped and groped by numerous women, and men, in the workplace. I have never made a fuss, accept it as a compliment, and move on.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 4:20 PM

R8, if it were a man it would be different. Straight Men have not been sexually oppressed and harassed by other men. Women are CONSTANTLY being harassed by men. And here is yet just one example. Women are simply NOT taking it anymore. Thank god. Do you have sisters or a mother? Ask for some stories.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 4:30 PM

R9 actually my female relatives are fed up with this new militant attitude. They like men catcalling* them and having their bottoms pinched, because they take it as a compliment and dread the day when they aren’t attractive enough to solicit such attention. They maintain there is a difference between playful banter/flirting and harassment. My grandmother worked in a cotton mill in the 1950s, and beyond, when women were supposedly helpless and oppressed. She got a new boss who actually sexually harassed her for about a week, rubbing his crotch against her when she bent down to do her job, saying inappropriate things to her, etc... Finally, she told him that if he didn’t stop it she was going to take his dick and put it in the loom, while she was holding a big pair of scissors. He never bothered her again, she didn’t lose her job, and went on to have fifty years with the company. As she says women today are just being weak. Stand up for yourself, put the other person in their place, and move on.

*they do differentiate between what they view as complimentary catcalling such as construction workers yelling out “hey beautiful,” “great tits,” etc... and what they term abuse such as “come blow me,” etc...

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 6:39 PM

^^^^^why Trump wins

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 6:42 PM

Are you SERIOUS R10????? They take it as a compliment??? Who the fuck have they had in their lives that that would be considered a compliment??? OMG. WTF?? Um, you are so wrong. The reason WHY we have not evolved and are ONLY beginning to NOW is because of people like you and your weirdo family that are ok with being fondled and cat called. "supposedly" oppressed?

WTF!!!

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 6:56 PM

They’re not going to die out. White privilege is something that is passed down to the next generation, consciously and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 6:59 PM

IDK, R13. The whole waspy rich family type thing has died out in terms of being "respectable". That is, they are no longer considered untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 7:03 PM

R12 I can’t find a clip to post, but my female relatives basically agree with SusanneSugarbaker’s position in designing women season 3 episode 6.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 7:28 PM

The offender is a youth pastor, because of course he is.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 7:34 PM

[quote]I have had my ass slapped and groped by numerous women, and men, in the workplace.

[quote]actually my female relatives are fed up with this new militant attitude. They like men catcalling* them and having their bottoms pinched, because they take it as a compliment and dread the day when they aren’t attractive enough to solicit such attention.

If I had a "Sure, Jan" gif, I'd insert it here.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 7:37 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 7:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2019 7:08 PM

I wonder how long it took him to come up with the pathetic lie that he was merely trying to pat her on the back as he ran past and simply misjudged where his hand landed. Stupid asshole.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2019 7:12 PM

Sure, R4. Let's go through the number of who has committed more murders: Old, white guys or Black Israelites...

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2019 7:16 PM

LOL @ "youth minister"--what a turd.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2019 7:16 PM

He had no business doing that and she has every right to smack him for doing it, but WTF is with the cleavage showing when you're wanting to be a serious journalist?

Unless you're aiming to be some vapid entertainment reporter, you can't pretend you aren't displaying them for people not to look, particularly men.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2019 7:22 PM

All white males should be castrated because of this outrage.

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2019 7:22 PM

^Troll

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2019 7:22 PM

He seems somewhat retarded in that video at R19.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 7:33 PM

I agree with R10. I am sick of this #metoo movement and tired of women taking it way too far. I’m a male slut, but if I was a woman, I would love the attention and subtle flirting from men. This little crybaby snowflake newscaster bitch just needs a good dicking in her pussy and ass.

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2019 7:42 PM

1. White privilege is bullshit. 2. The reporter needs to butch up.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote] White privilege is bullshit

Only to a moron who goes off about "woke" and "pc culture." I get it, thinking is hard, but you saying it's bullshit is you being lazy in how you think.

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2019 10:28 PM

The morons are the people who spend their lives in an echo chamber being told how to think by their peers rather than developing an opinion of their own about something.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2019 11:22 PM

R30, do you know what white privilege is? It's the reason a Donald John Trump can become president while a Barack Hussein Obama could never do the same with the former's baggage. If you're genuinely too stupid to understand THAT glaring example, then I can give you tons of every day examples of how simply being white means you get to go about your day anywhere without being blamed for a white guy going on a killing rampage while others who are not white, don't get that "luxury,"

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 11:26 PM

Your lack of empathy keeps you from comprehending what white privilege is.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2019 11:27 PM

Said you and everybody you know I'm sure. Go outside and have a civilized conversation outside the social group that makes you so comfortably secure in your fucked up opinions. There are a lot of people who are interesting, kind, and even lovable if you'd bother to take the time to get to know them before dismissing them as lazy, stupid or whatever adjectives you like to use. And you don't have shit to say about my empathy. You don't know me. You just know you disagree with my opinions so you need to personalize it by calling names. Try standing outside your insulated little bubble and look in at yourself and your friends and see how ugly and non-inclusive we gays have become as a group. So over it.

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2019 11:45 PM

I live in a bubble??? Asshole, I live in friggin NYC. I'm actually exposed to different people from different backgrounds, that's why I'm not the one showing up at the *actual* RACIST NEW YORKER who lives in a bubble's rallies in bumfuck screaming about immigrants and cheering on hate of people solely for what they are - people most of that feedlot of hicks have never even met, but they know they hate them based on their ethnicity, religion or race. I don't hate people simply for being a certain race, religion and ethnicity, I loathe people who hate others based solely on those things...and they specifically show up at Trump rallies because THEY live in the bubble where they believe being white alone should make them "special."

I don't think there's anything stupider than people who live in the middle or the southern parts of this fucking country exposed to virtually no one different telling those of us on the coasts that WE are the ones in the bubble. We pay for most of the upkeep for this country. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2019 11:55 PM

R12 It's a compliment. U can say u didn't like it though. Don't pretend it's a life changing event. Many enjoy butt claps.

by Anonymousreply 35December 15, 2019 12:07 AM

This reporter bitch saw an opportunity to “come up” and is taking full advantage. This thirst cunt wants to be the next Barbara Walters. Well any respectable news woman didn’t get there by playing up this pc #metoo bullshit. We get those loony bitches (see Rose McGowan)

by Anonymousreply 36December 15, 2019 12:09 AM

I'm confused. The guy in OP's video is not old. He looks like mid-30s or younger.

The guy in R19's video is older, but it's a different reporter.

No, it's not acceptable behavior for anyone at any age. Keep your fucking hands to yourself.

If any of you want strangers to touch you, by all means, let them know it, but don't try to insist it's acceptable for everyone else to be touched on the street while they're working, just because you would like it.

Maybe you're a whore, maybe you don't get enough affection in your personal life, but most people, female or male, don't want to be touched by strangers. And those guys know if they did that to most men, they would asking for a punch in the throat.

by Anonymousreply 37December 15, 2019 12:11 AM

That's exactly what I was talking about except now you're starting to sound like a total elitist. You think you're special because you live in NYC??? LOL! You've never met a "hick" in your life. You do know that the people who show up at those rallies you speak of are a tiny percentage of the entire population that you are using your paint brush on, right? Just the same as Antifa is a tiny percentage of our faction. Your statement just reaffirms my belief that you have made no attempt to talk to, understand, or want to expand your narrow mind beyond your comfort zone by talking anyone who hails from HALF of the populace who thinks different than you. They're not ALL the way you say they are. No, you further your absurd ignorance by generalizing about entire regions of the country painting them ALL as racist and stupid. You really need to get out of that bubble. Maybe a road trip is in order. You sound miserable, and I feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 38December 15, 2019 12:22 AM

60 MILLION PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM AND MOST LIVE IN THE MIDWEST AND THE SOUTH, R38.

"Antifa" is actually a small percentage and no one votes for their fucking asses - they're the actual fringe. I don't think I'm an elitist, but you seem to miss the point that the HICKS g r a v i t a t e d to the *actual* elitist NYer. A man who never served, has fucked over working people his entire life, handed everything in life...because he's a r a c i s t.

I got my first job when I was 15. I've worked hard and earn what I have. I'm also lucky to have had advantages coming from a good, hard-working family. I will never judge anyone who is low income or high income. I judge them for their racism and bigotry. And when you support someone like Trump, you're saying you don't care how those things affects others.

by Anonymousreply 39December 15, 2019 12:44 AM

He slaps her really hard to like he really wanted attention.

by Anonymousreply 40December 15, 2019 12:55 AM

Wait. You were talking about the people at the hateful rallies in reply 34, and now you're conflating their mindset with 60 MILLION Americans who didn't vote like you did??????? All of them are racists who hate you? You are tiresome, and maybe a little paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 41December 15, 2019 1:02 AM

R41? Trump has never ceased showing who he is. He literally tweets white supremacists. That is a fact, not an opinion. They chose to support Trump knowing exactly who he was. They ignored his attacks on people based on what they are and still voted for him. Pretending they don't lack empathy and literally voted for an openly racist and bigoted candidate won't work.

They supported him not caring that he targeted people in a racist and bigoted way.

by Anonymousreply 42December 15, 2019 1:28 AM

R42, you do know Hillary won the popular vote, and even in many states where Trump won, 49.5 or more percent of the people voted for Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 43December 15, 2019 1:33 AM

R43, look, I apologize. I really don't dislike the Midwest (the south is another story). I just hate the nonsense about being told we live in a bubble when we're actually exposed to different things. I have family in OH, IL and MO.

by Anonymousreply 44December 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Listen, I don't agree (or like) POTUS either. But living where I live, being working class myself, I am friends with a lot of people who voted that way. The love me, they support me, they would march in a friggin parade for me if I asked them to. A group of my straight, white, friends had my back and helped me fight off a group of strangers who jumped me because I was gay when I was in college. (We kicked their asses btw. Helped that 2 of them were football players.) Even 20 years later, I consider them some of the greatest people I have ever known, and there are many, many more just like them out there. Most of these people don't vote on social issues at all (much to my dismay) but they do value me as a friend because of the content of my character. We agree to disagree and save the vitriol for the real assholes who deserve it, like the very people YOU are talking about, and the douches I met at that bar in college. Not the ones who can help our cause, and theirs by extending an olive branch. I feel like we gays as a group do a disservice by closing ourselves off to people who may be open to hearing our side once in a while. I've sure learned a lot too. I'm tired about the hasty generalizations that I'm guilty of too, but I'm at least trying.

Peace

by Anonymousreply 45December 15, 2019 1:58 AM

We do need to work together as Americans regardless of where we live and we have to see beyond labels. People in this country of every background work hard and we need to embrace the common goals. They need to also understand that Trump does not represent them.

My grandfather knew Trump in the late 70s/80s and my uncle knew him even up until a few years ago. They all knew he was trash. Pompous, scheming trash. I don't know why people in certain parts of this country can't seem to comprehend that him simply sharing the same epidermis doesn't mean he will ever relate to them. He never will. He only looks for them to worship him. Beyond on that, he has no use for them.

by Anonymousreply 46December 15, 2019 2:08 AM

Amen NYC, and cheers!

by Anonymousreply 47December 15, 2019 2:31 AM

[quote]I’m a male slut, but if I was a woman, I would love the attention and subtle flirting from men

If you were a woman, you wouldn't think like a male slut.

by Anonymousreply 48December 15, 2019 4:36 AM

"actually my female relatives are fed up with this new militant attitude. They like men catcalling* them and having their bottoms pinched, because they take it as a compliment and dread the day when they aren’t attractive enough to solicit such attention."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 15, 2019 6:04 AM

I'm totally with both of you, Guy in Denver and NYer. I've been through mental gymnastics and come out on every side of it. I've been in the "if you vote Republican don't pretend to be my friend, because you're voting to deny my civil rights" mindset, and I've been in the camp with "If you vote for Trump, you are by definition a hateful racist, because you can't vote for someone who is a racist and say you disagree with that part of their message."

But I also have friends I've pushed away for being Trump supporters who came to my aid without being asked, even after I walked away from them, and a neighbor who always does nice things for me without being asked, and relatives who would drive 100 miles to come get me in the middle of the night, if I called and asked.

I'm finally coming to the place where I just think people are too complicated for me to set myself up as judge and jury for something like their political beliefs.

Don't get me wrong, none of that would matter if their votes manifested in any overt and egregious racist or anti-gay behavior, but it hasn't.

I don't seek them out and I avoid spending time or even communicating with them unless I have to, but I no longer feel I have the wisdom or judgment to banish them, as if I were some kind of supreme emperor.

by Anonymousreply 50December 15, 2019 6:32 AM

R50 very enlightened for a DL cunt, Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 51December 15, 2019 7:05 PM

There's that open minded thinking again R51! You are why we're going to keep losing.

by Anonymousreply 52December 15, 2019 7:16 PM

People can indeed be complicated R52 but anyone who still supports Trump after he's revealed himself to be a bigoted, hateful, and corrupt monster can't claim to be good people because they obviously share his views.

by Anonymousreply 53December 15, 2019 9:20 PM

R53 classic projection. When cunts like you spew their hatred and vitriol towards all others, it is only you that you actually hate, cunt. You are your own enemy.

by Anonymousreply 54December 15, 2019 11:57 PM

That's a cunt calling a cunt a cunt R54 crawl back to Infowars where your bigoted ass belongs.

by Anonymousreply 55December 17, 2019 8:20 AM

^I am sure you know all about that site, you filthy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 56December 17, 2019 8:39 AM

I love make up sex!

by Anonymousreply 57December 17, 2019 9:23 AM

I hope his church packs the courtroom and shames her to filth for having a whore career!

Learn to be subservient, read the Bible!!! She probably went to a whore college where she got her whore degree!!!

by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2019 9:28 AM

^Mary MAGAdelina

by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2019 11:51 AM

R44 - I’m in shock! That may be the first genuine apology I’ve seen in DL.

by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2019 11:53 AM

I’d be more on team reporter if she was aggressive about it and just a HBIC. “Do NOT touch me like that” “Who the hell does this guy think he is?!” etc

Instead she’s taken the mewling “I was so shocked and horrified... 😢” tack. That doesn’t go over well with a lot of people even if they objectively agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2019 12:33 PM

And that’s about the butt smack reporter, not the one in OP. I think the one in OP handled it well.

by Anonymousreply 62December 17, 2019 12:35 PM

R10 is an idiot.

Like Della-level idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 63December 17, 2019 12:38 PM

The look on her face said it all .......

She definitely did not consider that slap on her ass a "compliment."

by Anonymousreply 64December 17, 2019 12:39 PM

[quote] I know that if it had been a man, he wouldn't care. I have had my ass slapped and groped by numerous women, and men, in the workplace. I have never made a fuss, accept it as a compliment, and move on

That's great for you. How about if someone comes up and smacks you in the face? You should accept it as a compliment. How about someone goes up and smacks your mom in the pussy? It's a compliment

by Anonymousreply 65December 17, 2019 12:41 PM

In Florida she would have legally been allowed to shoot him. Too bad they weren't in Florida

Keep your fucking hands to yourself. Who the raised you people? Your mothers must have been prostitutes who were used to any and everyone feeling them up or pathetic wimps with such low self esteem they passed it on to you

by Anonymousreply 66December 17, 2019 12:47 PM

Florida is the new Chicago. Everyone is armed to the teeth and shooting to kill!

by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2019 2:43 PM

She’s looking for her break. Fuck this bitch for ruining a good man’s life. He appears to be a tax-paying, productive member of society.

by Anonymousreply 68December 17, 2019 8:05 PM

[quote]R53] classic projection. When cunts like you spew their hatred and vitriol towards all others, it is only you that you actually hate, cunt. You are your own enemy.

How the fuck is it projection, you cockroach? Trump literary RETWEETS WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Show us where the fuck any Dem president or candidate has retweeted bigoted or racist people over and over again for the sole purpose of fomenting hatred?

Saying the word "projection" is fucking meaningless when you have ZERO examples of any Dem candidate or politician doing what Trump has done from even before his fatass became a candidate. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 69December 17, 2019 11:04 PM

R69 fuck off Trump supporter. No one here needs your MAGA loving asscunt.

by Anonymousreply 70December 17, 2019 11:54 PM

R70? I think you should reread my comment. I'm clearly not a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 71December 18, 2019 12:05 AM

[quote] She’s looking for her break. Fuck this bitch for ruining a good man’s life. He appears to be a tax-paying, productive member of society.

She's a tax paying productive citizen. He's a minister and he likes to assault women. And feels perfectly free to do it on tv for the entire world to see

Care to revise your comment?

by Anonymousreply 72December 18, 2019 2:21 AM

I really don't get how people like this weren't raised to "keep your hands to yourself".

by Anonymousreply 73December 18, 2019 2:36 AM

LOL Sick Burn R56! How long did it take you to come up with that witty Bon mon?

by Anonymousreply 74December 18, 2019 9:25 AM

Don't feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 75December 18, 2019 6:19 PM

So glad Alex is pressing charges against him. White men have been getting away with shit for far to long, and it's finally time they started suffering the consequences for what they do.

By the way, this happened in my city. I see her doing the local news all the time, I'm glad things are working out in her favor. She's Latina, and I've said it before, it will be blacks, hispanics, and other minorities who finally start holding white men and people accountable for their bad behavior. It's long overdue, and a long time coming.

Good for Alex.

by Anonymousreply 76December 18, 2019 7:48 PM

[quote]Only to a moron who goes off about "woke" and "pc culture." I get it, thinking is hard, but you saying it's bullshit is you being lazy in how you think.

Yes, it's clear that no one "gets" that "thinking is hard" better than you. Meanwhile, shouldn't you be researching how you can campaign for Stein in 2020, like you did in 2016?

There is, in fact, no such thing as "white privilege." That's just a rebranding of race guilt -- a way to shame and blame individual people who actually haven't done anything wrong, based solely on their skin color, because they're not oppressed enough. It's a rationale for socially sanctioned one-way racism -- a way to justify making crass generalizations about white people, which you'd be condemned for making against Blacks or, say, Asians, which generalizations are justified because "all white people are privileged by being white."

It's also an idiotic argument in its own right to state what white people have some sort of unfair "privilege." Using that rationale, the privilege of white people should be taken away, and then everyone should be treated the way "people of color" (another absurd term) are treated now. Which of course no one wants.

by Anonymousreply 77December 18, 2019 8:02 PM

Old white men suck.

by Anonymousreply 78December 18, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote]So glad Alex is pressing charges against him. White men have been getting away with shit for far to long,

Exactly, except for the small detail that blacks and Hispanics both commit sexual violence and assaults against women at a higher rate than white men do. Oops!

by Anonymousreply 79December 18, 2019 8:08 PM

R79 Go tell that to Trump, Clinton, and all the white men who rapped Resesy Taylor etc.

There's never been anything innocent white men, never.

by Anonymousreply 80December 18, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote]There is, in fact, no such thing as "white privilege."

It's a fact when you're an asshole who is too arrogant and frankly, a shitty person who can't accept the unearned advantages that have been given over years and years right down to government funding to build lives over generations.

You chalking that up to "guilt" makes you such a fucking cliche.

by Anonymousreply 81December 18, 2019 10:42 PM

R79, you are WRONG. It is white men. Sorry. DYOR.

by Anonymousreply 82December 18, 2019 10:46 PM

And he's a minister. How nice is that?

by Anonymousreply 83December 19, 2019 12:19 AM

R83, so what if he believes in and teaches mythology? No reason we should expect him to be better than he is.

How many men who proclaim the good news of one or another variety of mythology does it take to molest a child or sexually assault a woman or fuck a man without his wife's knowledge for the rest of us to stop treating them as though they are some kind of arbiter on the topic of morality?

by Anonymousreply 84December 19, 2019 12:27 AM

Keep your hands to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2019 12:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!