Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aldis Hodge: What team does he play for?

Aldis Hodge was on Wendy Williams today promoting his new movie. Wendy was trying so hard to get into his personal business but all she got was him saying that he is single.

To me, the gaydar pinged off and on during their talk. Did anyone see the interview?

He lives in LA, does anyone have any first hand experience with this fine young man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2020 4:13 PM

sizemeat verificata please, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 12:58 AM

He can be seen flaming from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 1:00 AM

I knew it!!! Wendy eat your heart out.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 1:01 AM

That bitch needs to worry about keeping her husband happy and entertained and stop trying to out people who are not ready.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 1:02 AM

R4 How you doin??

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 1:15 AM

Child, he plays for the GIRLS TEAM.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 1:39 AM

He looks like a chocolate version of Miss Sam Smith.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 1:44 AM

He's handsome

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 1:47 AM

Aldis and his brother are hot as fuck. Unfortunately, they're both straight. I'd love for them to take turns in me.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote]sizemeat verificata please, anyone?

Damn it -- it's VERIFICATIA.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 2:36 AM

OP what the fuck is wrong with you? How the hell do you even manage to use a computer let alone post on Datalounge? You are one of the rudest son of a bitches I’ve ever encountered on here in years. There’s already been a thread on this OP. As a matter of fact, you selfish asshole, there have been several threads on this, but ohhhh nooooo “I don’t have to do a search” says Mister Head Up His Ass. Well pull your fucking head out of your ass for once in your life you selfish son-of-a-bitch and have some consideration for others for a change and do a goddamn search first. Is that going to kill you? Is it? Can you just answer that question? Can you? Is it really going to kill you to do a search first? What is wrong with you? Are you that much of an idiot that you can’t use Google? Don’t even try the old “search function doesn’t work” line because every cunt on here knows how to work around that. Do a search before you post a thread next time you fucking asshole. You’ve ruined my day and I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 2:45 AM

He’s probably got a nice fat cock and I’d gladly suck it for him

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 2:45 AM

R11 is precious, bless her heart

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 12:06 PM

You truly can't tell these days. I get pings everytime I see Stephen James, Sterling K Brown and Corey Hawkins but I could be completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 12:14 PM

Damn you op! Watched this yesterday and was wondering the same thing..it’s always interesting to see when Wendy is also wondering the same!

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 12:25 PM

He's very attractive--he looks nothing like Sam Smith.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 12:44 PM

R14 those 3 and Andre Holland ping for me. Very strongly.

But I don't know about Aldis. He's certainly gorgeous bur doesn't give off much of a sexual energy either way. Just saw him in Clemency, he and Alfre Woodard were terrific.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2020 5:09 PM

r14, Sterling K Brown pings to you. Really? He doesn't seem gay at all to me. Guess my gaydar is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2020 5:14 PM

R18, I don't know why put he gives me vibes he goes both ways. Yeah I know he's all over his wife on the red carpet. And he has sexual chemistry with his tv wife. But it's something........

by Anonymousreply 19April 16, 2020 1:15 AM

He is (was?) reportedly dating artist Harmonia Rosales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2020 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!