Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's Nickname For Buttigieg - Alfred E Neuman

It doesn't have the same ring like "Pocahontas" for Elizabeth Warren

When Trump calls Buttigieg "Alfred E Neuman" no one will know who he is talking about

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2019 3:40 PM

let's list Trump's nick names I will start

The Orange Rapist.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 12:30 AM

His name-calling game is seriously slipping. "Sleepy Joe" sucks as well.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 2:40 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been that hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? Can you give us a straight answer? At least be honest for once in your life and tell us why you were so inconsiderate?

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 3:42 AM

Well, I have to admit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 4:00 AM

No freckles, no gapped teeth, no red hair, no big ears, no Fetal Alcohol Syndrome upper lip... I can't see it, personally. It's a total miss and he'll have to come up with something better than that if he wants it to stick.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 4:04 AM

it's accurate. I hate to say it but Trump is right. Fugly pete is a dead ringer for MAD alf.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 4:05 AM

Okay, boomer.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 4:06 AM

"Crooked Hillary" tied Hillary to corruption, "Pocahontas" ties Warren to her DNA scandal, "Sleepy Joe" ties Biden to cognitive decline... What the hell does "Alfred E Neuman" even mean? There's no emotional charge behind it. Besides, it's far too complicated for deplorables who need short jeers that are also conceptually clear.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 4:10 AM

Pete has no excuse for not getting the reference. I’m almost his age and got it.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 11:57 AM

My take-out from this: Trump has a nickname for Buttigieg. Another milestone passed! Well done, Pete.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 12:30 PM

Most of his nicknames are great. My personal favorite is Little Marco.

Sleepy Joe may have to change to Creepy Joe.

But this one sucks and won’t stick. Honestly, Id pick “Booty Egde”; it brings up that he is gay without actually saying it. Lil Petey would work as well.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 12:36 PM

I'm shocked that Trump hasn't said anything yet about Pete being gay.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 12:44 PM

I hope it’s not lost on anyone that these tactics would disqualify a kid running for freshman class president. Responsible faculty and principles would step in.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 12:53 PM

Oh he will r12. If Pete is the nominee I fully expect the president to directly, or more likeliy indirectly through surrogates, find a way to remind voters that Pete is a ho-mo-sex-ual.

Just wait for the "Conservative" ads if Pete somehow becomes the nominee. They will be relentless and downright bigoted about the issue.

Republicans play rough.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 12:56 PM

Ahem!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 1:04 PM

I like Trump's nickname for his wife... Fuckin' Whore Melania

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 1:16 PM

[quote] Pete has no excuse for not getting the reference. I’m almost his age and got it.

And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you R9

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 1:23 PM

Better than Buttplug which is what everyone else is calling him

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 1:36 PM

I would die laughing if he called Trump Jabba the Trump.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2019 3:31 PM

It doesn’t matter, he won’t be referring to Pete for too much longer.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2019 3:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!