Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MMA Fighter Jason Ellis "Wife doesn't mind I have sex with men"

Writing in the Advocate

My experiences with the LGBTQ community have been, up to now, almost exclusively sexual in nature. Hook-up sites. Sex clubs. Group sex with men. I’ve done it all — well, almost all.

I’m a bisexual man and I’m married to a woman I love. I’m lucky enough to be able to have sex with men as well. I find diverse people of all genders sexy and attractive.

But I don’t want my inclusion in the community to be just sexual. I want it to be deeper. I want LGBTQ friends. I want to feel like I’m part of the community. After all, “B” is the third letter listed!

But, I just don’t feel like I’m welcome in the community right now. When men I have sex with find out I’m married to a woman they tell me things like, "it’s just a phase," and "you’ll be gay eventually." They tell me bisexuality doesn’t exist. They tell me what I do and how I define myself don’t exist.

When I see depictions of the LGBTQ community in the media I see all the letters, but I rarely see bisexual men.

I have a tough exterior. I fight MMA. I’m a skateboarder. I’m tattooed from head to toe. But if you get to know me you know I’m a sensitive man. And the rejection of me being a bisexual man by other LGBTQ people hurts.

Bisexual men do exist, but I feel like the community doesn’t believe it. Like most people in the community think the B in LGBTQ just shouldn’t be there, or is a placeholder until I finally tell "the truth."

I find it perplexing. In the last decade we, and indeed society, have come to the understanding, if not the acceptance, that gender is a continuum. So why wouldn’t sexual expression and gender desire be on a parallel continuum?

In 1948, Dr. Alfred Kinsey created The Kinsey Scale, which was his effort to create an understandable way to define human sexual desire. The Kinsey Scale went from zero, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to six, meaning exclusively homosexual. I’m deep in the middle.

We need to recognize that his work was groundbreaking more than 70 years ago. For me, and in truth so many other men, it still makes all kind of sense today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 12, 2019 8:14 AM

These wacky circus folk!

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2019 10:20 PM

Hmm...very interesting. I just wish that bi guys could make up their mind quickly when both fucking a guy and a girl at the same time. Just tell me if she gives you something that I can't give you so I can go on my way to find someone who's exclusively gay...

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2019 10:23 PM

He sounds like a great guy. Good for him to speak out. We have enough assholes who pretend that bisexualism isn't real or if it is that bisexuals are terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2019 10:24 PM

People really need to stop referencing the Kinsey scale. That being said, he seems like a nice person and at least he's openly bi unlike most "bisexual" males.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2019 10:26 PM

🤢

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2019 10:32 PM

His wife sounds pathetic

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2019 10:33 PM

[quote]"If you want to label me, I'm bi," he said. "If you have an orgasm from being fucked in the ass, it's up there with some of the better orgasms you can have." Jason admitted he's been penetrated by a man in the past but it was something he definitely had to work up to. He mostly enjoys dildos and having his wife use a strap-on on him, telling Howard about the time he had five or six orgasms while being worked with a vibrating anal sex toy.

[quote]Stern Show fans no doubt remember Jason admitting to being bisexual during his last visit, but he told Howard his sexual exploration has slowed down a bit as of late. For example, he no longer goes to gay glory holes after catching something from an anonymous guy. "I just got an STD from someone's mouth," Jason admitted. "How nasty do you have to be to have it in your mouth. I didn't know you could do that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2019 10:35 PM

I wonder if he barebacks and if she is afraid he'll give her the HIV...

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2019 10:36 PM

Gack.

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2019 10:37 PM

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2019 10:40 PM

R8 it doesn’t matter, she gonna stand by her man!

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2019 10:49 PM

I mind

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2019 10:50 PM

Does your wife really want you telling the world about all the dick you take and that you got an STD from a glory hole...?

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2019 10:51 PM

He comes across as uninformed and homophobic: “ How nasty do you have to be to have it [an STD] in your mouth”. Yet he expects gay men to accomodate him, while he reaps the social benefits (‘privilege’) of being married to a woman. This is the real issue: bi men using gay guys as cumholes, which parading their own superiority.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote] For example, he no longer goes to gay glory holes after catching something from an anonymous guy. "I just got an STD from someone's mouth," Jason admitted. "How nasty do you have to be to have it in your mouth. I didn't know you could do that."

Nas-T! I didn't know that either.

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2019 10:54 PM

The STD was really in the throat. He might have a wee one.

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2019 11:06 PM

When I was young, I got gono from getting a blowjob, so ... yeah.

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2019 11:30 PM

[quote]"I just got an STD from someone's mouth," Jason admitted. "How nasty do you have to be to have it in your mouth. I didn't know you could do that."

I hear ya’ brah!

by Anonymousreply 18December 11, 2019 12:17 AM

If I were her. I would prefer that he sleep with anyone other than me.

by Anonymousreply 19December 11, 2019 12:26 AM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 20December 11, 2019 1:15 AM

Well, he's got sense of humor at any rate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2019 1:28 AM

I have a friend who got ghonnerea in her throat from giving bbbjs. No symptoms, she just had a random STD test and the nurse swabbed the back of her throat.

by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2019 1:57 AM

She sounds exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 23December 11, 2019 4:09 AM

He sounds great actually. Open and honest. Exploring, respectful. Be a cool friend.

by Anonymousreply 24December 11, 2019 4:17 AM

He seems kinda trashy, and stupid. We are not here as cum buckets for breeders.

by Anonymousreply 25December 11, 2019 4:31 AM

No fag is a cum bucket unless he wants to be.

by Anonymousreply 26December 11, 2019 4:34 AM

He needs pubes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 11, 2019 4:38 AM

^^^^^

..and a bris

by Anonymousreply 28December 11, 2019 4:41 AM

can't he at least tattoo some pubes on?

by Anonymousreply 29December 11, 2019 4:49 AM

And the rejection of me being a bisexual man by other LGBTQ people hurts.

boo fuckin hoo

by Anonymousreply 30December 11, 2019 4:49 AM

Oh god. Who would have sex with a walking sack of ink?

by Anonymousreply 31December 11, 2019 4:58 AM

I was ready to ridicule this person based on the tattoos alone. Instead he came across as thoughtful and I think rather brave.

Good luck to him.

by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2019 5:07 AM

Does he still support Drumpf?

He used to be totally cool with him on his radio show a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2019 5:12 AM

Most likely he and the wife are basically best friends/roommates who don't have sex with each other.

Can't imagine any woman willingly putting herself at risk for cervical cancer or PID like that.

by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2019 5:13 AM

[quote]This is the real issue: bi men using gay guys as cumholes, which parading their own superiority.

Yeah, it's obvious from the piece he wrote that his marriage notwithstanding, his relationships with men have been, and are, purely sexual. His bisexuality doesn't appear to extend to having feelings for or loving men. Then he goes back to his wife and gets to have his cake and eat it too. His surprise - and disgust - at catching a STD in the manner he did reeks of someone who just has no fucking clue about what a typical gay man would know. Gay men are just another form of sex toy for guys like that.

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2019 5:56 AM

He is going to be SO shocked when his wife files for divorce!

by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2019 9:09 AM

I think he's hot as fuck and good for him for being open.

(and if he wants to be open and present hole for me I'm there!)

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2019 9:19 AM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2019 9:27 AM

The prudery and pearl-clutching never fails on DL.

by Anonymousreply 39December 11, 2019 10:12 AM

He reminds me of a skinnier Buck Angel. With a working dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 11, 2019 10:28 AM

Yet he openly mocked a gay skater while on that show he had.

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2019 10:59 AM

He looks like petri dish of std's. One-stop shopping...

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2019 11:02 AM

No R34.

He only has sex with transexuals. Not gay men. He's a straight guy that likes prostate stimulation and tittes and says he would NEVER go down on another man. Sorry, to disappoint you, old gals.

by Anonymousreply 43December 11, 2019 11:04 AM

And he's NOT an MMA fighter.

by Anonymousreply 44December 11, 2019 11:07 AM

Of course he did, R41. Like I said, he doesn't think of gay men as people with emotions, just objects to be used for his enjoyment. And with his straight privilege, he can separate himself: he's not one of THOSE.

by Anonymousreply 45December 11, 2019 11:22 AM

[quote]For example, he no longer goes to gay glory holes after catching something from an anonymous guy. "I just got an STD from someone's mouth," Jason admitted.

Is he sure he caught it from a glory hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 11, 2019 11:28 AM

R45, stop being so dramatic and oversensitive. Good grief. The whining self-absorption.

by Anonymousreply 47December 11, 2019 11:30 AM

R47=happy to be a breeder's cum bucket.

by Anonymousreply 48December 11, 2019 11:35 AM

Not concerned with feelings or emotions... it's just about sex with men... you're right, he's not bisexual, he's obviously gay. At least he sounds like 99% of the gay men I've ever encountered.

by Anonymousreply 49December 11, 2019 11:48 AM

Maybe, rather than complain about a community he just uses when he has a certain itch to scratch, he should call out all the closet bi men who, like him, are eager to have sex with another man, but run right back to the wife and the acceptance and security a veneer of heterosexuality brings. Sure he’s open about being bi but he wants all the acceptance within our community without any of the emotional input.

You get what you put out. If that’s just your jizz don’t expect anything more than that in return. No matter how sensitive you are.

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 50December 11, 2019 12:04 PM

For some he treats casual (gay) sex too ... casual. For some sex is very important and serious. Like some treat sexual identity very serious and they don't take it very kindly when others dare to have their own ideas of sexual identity.

by Anonymousreply 51December 11, 2019 12:05 PM

I wonder who wrote that for him. He admits to being borderline illiterate, and his attempts at reading ad copy show that he’s either a very good actor or telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 52December 11, 2019 9:17 PM

Anytime he's appeared on Tv he came off as dumb and mean.

by Anonymousreply 53December 12, 2019 7:47 AM

I'm emotionally attracted to guys. Pussy feels way better than anal, but I generally find guys more attractive. What is wrong with me

by Anonymousreply 54December 12, 2019 7:54 AM

So bisexuals don’t believe in monogamy? They have to be with both sexes?

by Anonymousreply 55December 12, 2019 8:01 AM

I should have mentioned that the woman with no gag reflex at R46 is his wife Katie.

by Anonymousreply 56December 12, 2019 8:13 AM

It’s telling that most bi guys seem to wife up a female and screw guys on the side. Comfy lifestyle though somewhat selfish: a wifey to make you breakfast & iron your clothes, and guys to give you extra blowjobs.

Reminds me of Paul Morrissey’s “Flesh” where a male hustler was getting ready for a day of hustling and his wife / babymama was ironing his underwear. lol

by Anonymousreply 57December 12, 2019 8:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!