Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you do young Ayatollah Khomeini?

I sure would. Too bad the Islamic Revolution didn't happen a few decades earlier: it would have been so much hotter to have pics of him looking like this plastered all over the media, rather than shots of him looking like a creepy old warlock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2020 11:51 AM

Normally, I wouldn't be pleased with you queens jerking off over a young, homophobic Islamic leader. However, knowing how these religious nut jobs are, nothing pisses them off more than to sexualize them. It would drive him nuts if he saw this, so let's have it. They can't censor the internet here like they can in Iran.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2019 2:04 AM

Now, I’ll bet his pussy really stank!

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2019 2:04 AM

You mean, where the imam go up into the imam, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2019 2:04 AM

Unfresh Balls face

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2019 2:06 AM

Major DSL.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2019 2:10 AM

The young shah was pretty easy on the eyes too. Imagine being sandwiched between him and Ayatollah in their prime!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2019 2:15 AM

Do you think the Shah gave himself his metals?

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2019 2:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2019 2:44 AM

Not a big fan of Persians. They're usually handsome but also far too hairy and much too cocky for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2019 12:25 PM

He was no General Soleimani.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2020 3:15 AM

[quote]Normally, I wouldn't be pleased with you queens jerking off over a young, homophobic Islamic leader.

Ok, mom.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2020 4:00 AM

Is it just me, or is there something creepy about gay guys fantasizing about persons who would just as soon kill them as look at them?

Get some perspective and self-respect, people.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2020 11:15 AM

Gay men and their penchant for homo-murdering cultures. On a gay board.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2020 11:22 AM

^Yep, it's you! Men can't control what their dicks think about.

BTW I come here for laughs and amusement, not perspective and self-respect, for that I go the baths.

I'm also working on a spec script, I'm a writer. Well actually. I'm just bar-tending at the moment, but anyway the show is called -Makeovers for Murderers and I'm going to have Casey Anthony, host it. I'm meeting with George Zimmerman's people next week for the first episode. You have no idea how just having your eyebrows professionally threaded can give even the most cold-blooded racist a softer look.

I'd kill to get a terrorist lined up for my episode on manscaping, imagine the dramatic before and after shots. But, it's almost impossible to get them a visa these days and the ones that that already live here tend to keep to themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2020 11:40 AM

Keep dreaming that Iranians would fuck you rather than throw you off a building, boomer DLers.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2020 11:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!