Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor Robert Walker Jr is dead to me!

Son of Robert Walker and Jennifer Jones

RIP

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 4:12 AM

I had no idea he was alive.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2019 6:49 PM

Omg, it's that guy from the "Charlie X" episode of early Star Trek: TOS. šŸ˜„

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2019 6:50 PM

RIP ol' man

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2019 6:52 PM

He was cute when he was younger

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2019 6:53 PM

He looked so much like his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2019 6:55 PM

THR:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2019 10:27 PM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2019 1:23 AM

He was a "thing" back in the early/mid-60s. Looked like his father. A decent actor but had alcohol and drug problems that derailed his career. Must have inherited money if he was living in Malibu. Thought he died ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2019 3:14 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why donā€™t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2019 3:19 AM

Doing his Tai Chi thing in Easy Rider, 50 years ago. R.I.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2019 3:36 AM

He shows up in those great Roddy McDowell home movies. Heā€™s at about the 2:00 mark, with a famous actress whose name escapes me. He was very cute back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2019 6:23 AM

Has William Shatner issued a statement?

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2019 6:30 AM

OP?

POST A PICTURE, LAZY!

You expect us to just know who the fuck he is based on his name like he's Robert Redford?

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2019 6:40 AM

Wasn't Sr a Mormon when he was married to Phyllis "Jennifer Jones" Walker?

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2019 6:43 AM

R13, if you don't know who he is, why are you even posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2019 9:09 PM

Only to point out there was no fucking picture!

If there's a thread staring right at me with an obvious misstep, I'm going to enter it and bitch about it!

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2019 9:22 PM

Boy Plummer was beautiful. He had to have been bi. A handsome Brit actor like that. Yes I know he's Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2019 9:29 PM

R8: "Must have inherited money if he was living in Malibu."

Ya think? His mother was one of the most successful actresses of her time, married to one of the most successful producers, and then after he died married one of the richest men in the country.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2019 3:16 AM

R11, that's Juliet Mills with Walker, (aka Mrs. Maxwell Caulfield). I forgot how pretty she was in her youth. I love those old Roddy McDowell home movies too.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2019 3:33 AM

I was smitten with her father in Swiss Family Robinson. And James and Tommy. Uncle Walt was pretty sly.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2019 3:53 AM

[quote]Must have inherited money if he was living in Malibu.

Those Tai Chi lessons weren't going to pay for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2019 4:07 AM

given the mental problems of his father, mother and half-sister, surprised he managed a well as he did. seems he had 3 wives and 7 kids.

jones lived until 90 and lived with him in malibu for her last 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 4:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!