Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor Robert Walker Jr is dead to me!

Son of Robert Walker and Jennifer Jones

RIP

by Anonymousreply 2212/08/2019

I had no idea he was alive.

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2019

Omg, it's that guy from the "Charlie X" episode of early Star Trek: TOS. šŸ˜„

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212/06/2019

RIP ol' man

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2019

He was cute when he was younger

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2019

He looked so much like his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512/06/2019

THR:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 612/06/2019

bumping

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2019

He was a "thing" back in the early/mid-60s. Looked like his father. A decent actor but had alcohol and drug problems that derailed his career. Must have inherited money if he was living in Malibu. Thought he died ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2019

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why donā€™t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2019

Doing his Tai Chi thing in Easy Rider, 50 years ago. R.I.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2019

He shows up in those great Roddy McDowell home movies. Heā€™s at about the 2:00 mark, with a famous actress whose name escapes me. He was very cute back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2019

Has William Shatner issued a statement?

by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2019

OP?

POST A PICTURE, LAZY!

You expect us to just know who the fuck he is based on his name like he's Robert Redford?

by Anonymousreply 1312/06/2019

Wasn't Sr a Mormon when he was married to Phyllis "Jennifer Jones" Walker?

by Anonymousreply 1412/06/2019

R13, if you don't know who he is, why are you even posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2019

Only to point out there was no fucking picture!

If there's a thread staring right at me with an obvious misstep, I'm going to enter it and bitch about it!

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2019

Boy Plummer was beautiful. He had to have been bi. A handsome Brit actor like that. Yes I know he's Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2019

R8: "Must have inherited money if he was living in Malibu."

Ya think? His mother was one of the most successful actresses of her time, married to one of the most successful producers, and then after he died married one of the richest men in the country.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 1812/08/2019

R11, that's Juliet Mills with Walker, (aka Mrs. Maxwell Caulfield). I forgot how pretty she was in her youth. I love those old Roddy McDowell home movies too.

by Anonymousreply 1912/08/2019

I was smitten with her father in Swiss Family Robinson. And James and Tommy. Uncle Walt was pretty sly.

by Anonymousreply 2012/08/2019

[quote]Must have inherited money if he was living in Malibu.

Those Tai Chi lessons weren't going to pay for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2112/08/2019

given the mental problems of his father, mother and half-sister, surprised he managed a well as he did. seems he had 3 wives and 7 kids.

jones lived until 90 and lived with him in malibu for her last 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 2212/08/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!