Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I fall in love with a rentboy.

He is like a Greek God to me. Can we get married ? Do we need a prenup?

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2019 6:12 PM

You're in danger, OP. Don't marry him. Have your fun and walk away happy.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2019 4:41 PM

you love him long time?

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2019 4:41 PM

You might as well fall in love with a soft butch sou chef.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2019 4:45 PM

OP, this too will end in tears.

Walk on by.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2019 4:52 PM

Is he Gob Gift, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2019 5:08 PM

I wonder how common this is.

It's very, very hard to have sex with someone consistently over months and not develop, well, SOMETHING.

On both sides...Right?

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2019 5:14 PM

One would develop an expensive habit. Marry Gob Gift might be cheaper than daily rental.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2019 5:19 PM

He's the object of your desire and you're just an object. This will end with an empty bank account.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 5:23 PM

OP = Vairst Leddy

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 5:32 PM

YES, you need a prenup.

Is he still charging you? If so, then it’s not real and you shouldn’t get married.

Sorry, OP, but this is bad. Very bad.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2019 7:10 PM

R6 right!

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2019 7:18 PM

Isn’t it a rentboy’s dream to be taken out of profession by a rich sugar daddy?

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2019 7:25 PM

OP, please provide nude pictures or a link to his rent.men profile so we can carefully assess the situation.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2019 7:43 PM

R10, yes, he is still charging me

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2019 2:04 AM

Is your rent boy a dreamer?

Don't fall in love with a dreamer.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2019 2:09 AM

R14, I was in a similar situation. After I did an accounting and realized that I had spent $10K on him over 6 months, I stopped seeing him cold turkey. Despite his pleas to meet, it's been over a year. Don't be a fool.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2019 2:11 AM

What made you begin using his services in the first place, and (other than the sex) what keeps you going back?

And on the other side, I wonder what the rentboy thinks of a guy that he sees consistently, gives him money, but is not very physically attracted.

I'm sure relations like these warp both as far as what makes a "real" relationship.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2019 2:15 AM

Guess we ran him off...

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2019 10:10 AM

R15 You made me laugh, and think a dreamer could get deported too, in this political environment! Too complicated!

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2019 10:16 AM

Tragedy beckoning! But you can't really stop fools to rush in though. Please keep us updated when you're finally broke and homeless and about to die.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2019 10:28 AM

I guess OP's rentboy was too good at the BF Experience! I can't imagine who would ever want to be involved in a serious relationship with someone of such a low moral character. You can't turn a ho into a housewife FFS.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2019 10:37 AM

I walked away from such a guy after one time together, back in 1995. It was the all-new, wild west days of AOL. He said he looked like Montgomery Clift, my favorite actor of all time, so I just [italic]had[/italic] to meet him. He was no Monty, but was beautiful nonetheless. James Franco comes closest, lookswise, but he had yet to happen in 1995.

Jason had no problem staying hard for a couple of hours. He didn't want to leave and he didn't charge me more than his initial $100 fee. It was as love-at-first-fuck an experience as I'd ever had. I told him I'd call him again, but I did not. I knew if I continued the relationship, it would be nothing but a money-suck. How would I ever be able to believe he was in love with me, should he eventually make such mewlings?

Yet, he is who I remember all these years later, far above any other "AOL date" or other, later, internet encounter. I don't think I made a mistake, but maybe I made a mistake. Nah. I probably saved myself a lot of heartbreak. But what if...???

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 10:50 AM

This is going to get expensive. He will stay interested as long as the money holds out.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2019 10:57 AM

R22 AOL was used by rentboys? I thought it was just the Grindr of its day (hook up in 30 mins or less)

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2019 3:54 PM

Oh, Brother . . . . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2019 3:56 PM

R24, on that particular Saturday morning, that particular call boy—he called himself CALLBOY1WK (he'd been doing it for a week)—was indeed, renting his penis out rather than offering it for free. It was a big one. And he had the face of an angel. That he advertised himself as looking like Montgomery Clift was what motivated me to pay for sex for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2019 4:37 PM

OP, if you marry him or put him in the will, you will die within a few months.

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2019 5:04 PM

But does he have a heart of gold, OP?

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2019 5:18 PM

This thread is useless without the sex video.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2019 5:51 PM

If your country doesn't have euthanasia and you've been wanting to check out but don't own a gun, marry him and put his name on all your assets. You'll get your wish.

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2019 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!