Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LENA DUNHAM MOVED TO WALES. IN OTHER NEWS, LENA DUNHAM IS MORPHING INTO A WHALE.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 15, 2019 3:55 AM

BITCH STOLE MY LOOK!

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2019 2:03 AM

I'm sure the Welsh are thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2019 2:03 AM

She's now a year sober: there's no bandwagon she won't jump on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2019 2:03 AM

Except for the cow ring, that photo is probably as good of a look as I've seen from her.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2019 2:05 AM

Years ago I heard she would often be MIA from the set of Girls and would later be found sitting in a nearby bar getting sloshed. I found that hard to believe at the time. Maybe it was true!

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2019 2:06 AM

I love the ring through her nasal septum. It adds to be overall bovine appearance.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2019 2:06 AM

I meant at R3.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote] While being hospitalized isn’t usually a fun experience, Dunham says she had the time of her life. [bold]“They bring you a ham sandwich every two hours,[/bold] everybody comes in and tells you you look ‘lush’ and they say how lovely the afternoon is outside,” she declared, adding, “I love Wales, [bold]I love Welsh cakes,[/bold] I love walking in the hills.”

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 2:09 AM

Cunt goes MOOOOOOOOO.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 2:20 AM

So, let me see if I'm keeping tally correctly. As of this point, Lens has announced to the world she has

*OCD

*anxiety disorder

*fibromyalgia

*endometriosis

*Ehlers-Danos syndrome

Now she's telling us she's also a recovering alcoholic.

What am I leaving out?

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2019 2:23 AM

Has Borden reached out for her to be their new spokes-cow yet?

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2019 2:23 AM

r10 she's also heart-broken (and she will never recover, I promise you this)

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2019 2:27 AM

[quote] It was easy to find guys when I would drink because I would drink a lot, go over to their house, throw up and then they would have to let me stay.”

[quote]There is one thing that she finds relieving about “Girls” having ended its run. “It’s been good not to be naked on TV for a few years. [I was naked] so much. At first it was kind of novel and by the end I was like, ‘Oh God, I go back to work and be naked again,'” she joked. “You have to worry about shaving your legs and your armpits, it just becomes a situation,” she added. “The crew gets to know your body in ways that only a lover should.”

She really is profoundly disturbed and gross in the extreme..

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2019 2:31 AM

Who the fuck moves to WALES to get sober? They are known to be big drinkers. It is like moving to Mississippi to get over an addiction to fried food.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 2:31 AM

It's lovely that her trip to Wales encompassed her three passions in life:

1) Hospitalization

2) Ham sandwiches

3) Attention-whoring by spinning the stupid vacation into a b.s. recovery story on a talk show

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2019 2:39 AM

r15, DON'T FORGET THE CAKES!!!

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2019 2:42 AM

R15 No shit! She pulled off a hat-trick.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2019 2:43 AM

The STENCH.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2019 2:43 AM

Someone, anyone, buy this woman a full-length mirror for Hannukuh. Maybe she simply just has no idea.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2019 2:45 AM

Is that picture on the top really Lena Dunham? It doesn't exactly look like her and yet it does. That woman must weight 200 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2019 2:58 AM

I blame the parents, it was their irresponsible, unprotected sex act that lead to this and they should feel bad

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2019 2:59 AM

R20 Is it a "before" picture of Ricki Lake??

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2019 3:01 AM

We welcome her as one of our own.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2019 3:03 AM

Anyone have a spare caftan laying around? We could start a "Go Hide Me" fund for the lass.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2019 3:04 AM

Perhaps a mohair caftan for her next Welsh hospital stay?

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2019 3:08 AM

R13

Did she ever think about not getting naked? Quite literally no one asked to see that.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2019 3:08 AM

[quote] Perhaps a mohair caftan for her next Welsh hospital stay?

Don't you understand, r26? She has fibromyalgia, and so she is especially tender to the touch. That mohair caftan would feel to her skin like barbed wire!

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2019 3:21 AM

*Sorry, I meant r25, not r26.

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2019 3:22 AM

[quote]Except for the cow ring, that photo is probably as good of a look as I've seen from her.

There was a time when she wasn't horrifying to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2019 3:25 AM

Is she the Aberfan disaster people on DL have been talking about?

I hear she might win the Emmy for it.

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2019 3:27 AM

Wales?

So random.

Wales wouldn't have even been in my top ten.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2019 3:28 AM

Substitute Welsh cakes for donuts, and this gives you an idea of what Lens's life in Wales is now evidently like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2019 3:30 AM

"Jack made me a fat sick Welsh drunk."

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2019 3:30 AM

R29 she was still out of her league to be climbing into bed with that cute Jewish hunk for five years! God you know he must know every day, that he dodged a bullet with all her weight gain and problems. And you know that she knows that he knows. How embarrassing. I'd move to Wales too!

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2019 3:30 AM

How did this woman get to be a celebrity? She's ugly and talentless and an awful human being.

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2019 3:32 AM

She’s there to produce an HBO show called Industry about the GFC. The Wolf Of Wall Street. Sets Melrose Place, she says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2019 3:38 AM

IN Wales, Lens is a solid 2. Up from 0 in Hollywood-New York.

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2019 3:39 AM

In Paris she would have been a -6. I mean really, what are her options. I suppose there was Moldova, but the language barrier.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2019 3:40 AM

Lens happily sunning herself on the Welsh coast after a delicious meal of cakes and ham sandwiches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2019 3:44 AM

R31 for real. What the hell does Wales offer that rural England or Ireland doesn't?

Besides awful accents.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2019 3:45 AM

He was out of her league. Once the show went off the air he dropped her.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote] Is she the Aberfan disaster people on DL have been talking about?

No, but if she slides down a hill and hits a school, she could cause a similar disaster.

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2019 3:56 AM

Fat jokes. Wow. Genius.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2019 3:57 AM

A shameless pig. Wales can have her. NYC is glad to be rid of her!

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2019 3:59 AM

R43 hi Lena

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2019 3:59 AM

R40 it has a TV studio where she is working

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2019 3:59 AM

[quote]Lena Dunham will direct and executive produce “Industry” for HBO, an eight-part series following a group of twenty-somethings breaking into the world of international finance...

I actually enjoyed GIRLS, particularly the earlier episodes. But I cannot imagine anyone less qualified to tell stories about corporate intrigue and international finance. None of the GIRLS could hold down a job, even in a coffee bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2019 4:04 AM

r43, are you somehow new to Datalounge?

You type suspiciously... full-figured, shall we say.

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2019 4:05 AM

Oh, and then there's this....

Fuck. Me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2019 4:05 AM

“I love Wales, I love Welsh cakes, I love walking in the hills.”

For some reason, I see her as Jan Crouch, wandering through the tall field grass, sobbing.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2019 4:16 AM

R42 🤣

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2019 9:10 AM

I saw her in-person circa 2012 at an LA restaurant and she was surprisingly not as big as I thought she would be (the camera adds about not 10 but 20 lbs to her frame).

If you must make a fat joke or comment in regards to her weight, at least be funny. Otherwise, you're just bitter.

I say this as someone who finds her mostly intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2019 9:41 AM

The nose ring has to be ironic. Right? x

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2019 9:43 AM

[quote]So, let me see if I'm keeping tally correctly. As of this point, Lens has announced to the world she has

*OCD

*anxiety disorder

*fibromyalgia

*endometriosis

*Ehlers-Danos syndrome

Now she's telling us she's also a recovering alcoholic.

What am I leaving out?

She lives in Wales

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2019 9:44 AM

Why is this train wreck handed so many opportunities on a silver platter? It's truly baffling. I feel for you R49. What punch to the gut.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2019 9:51 AM

Looks like she moved to Wales to recover from a broken scale.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2019 10:04 AM

Girls was brilliant. Too bad she unraveled after it ended. Is this going to happen to Rachel Bloom too?

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2019 10:18 AM

R 55 white privileged and Daddy connects, that's why.

She's a gross, nasty, and unapologetic molestor.

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2019 10:46 AM

She already said she moved back in July and that it was temporary, so why is the shitty Daily Mail only bringing it up now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2019 10:58 AM

I know that everyone here wants to think Lena Dunham is history's greatest monster but R13 is a drama queen. Nothing about her is "disturbed in the extreme" and I have to wonder how delicate you are in real life to think so. She's just a drip! Not even close to "disturbed in the extreme."

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2019 11:00 AM

r60, r13 is the Fraudiot who finds everything "Extremely Creepy"; she's awful and should be EJECTED INTO SPACE.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2019 11:03 AM

Honestly, the fatter and crazier she gets the more I’m starting to like her.

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2019 11:05 AM

How does she keep getting work?

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2019 11:10 AM

I find it puzzling she's complained about how much she had to get naked on a show SHE CREATED AND WROTE AND DIRECTED AND PRODUCED.

It's a bit bizarre - if she didn't want to be naked in it she could easily have just not been. We didn't need to see it, Girls would still have been good (I personally really liked the show, it would have not suffered at all if there was no Dunham nudity).

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2019 11:18 AM

Yes it would have suffered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2019 11:45 AM

She probably starts herself at least once a day.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2019 5:19 PM

[quote] Nothing about her is "disturbed in the extreme"

I'm not the person you're whining about, r60; but you don't find boasting about exploring her sister's vagina extremely disturbing?

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2019 5:24 PM

Uh huh, R60. That's real normal @ R65. And she just "had" to do gross shit like that in every show. She belongs in a zoo because she likes to behave like an animal while people watch and throw peanuts.

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2019 9:04 PM

My goodness, she is larger than ever. That is not the dress for her.

Good luck in Wales hon with being sober.

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2019 9:09 PM

Considering how things started, isn't amazing that Adam Driver is becoming this A+ star, while Lens is turning into a crazy cat lady, covered in tattoos and wearing a caftan?

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2019 9:13 PM

Speaking of Adam Driver, has anyone else seen The Report. He is excellent in it. Of all the characters on Girls Adam is the only one I ever felt sympathy for and the only one I thought was a good person. He's lucky he didn't end up with Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2019 11:42 PM

Fuck. I was supposed to be the breakout star from GIRLS.

No justice.

by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2019 12:19 AM

Why did Allison Williams always have such huge pupils? Was she known to be on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2019 1:19 AM

If Adam Driver is an A+ star, it's only at a school for "special" children.

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2019 1:30 AM

Really, is that Dunham in the top picture? If so she morphed from chubby to obese, really obese, wow. She got a lot older looking too, if that's her in the picture and the one next to it. No way she could still be considered a girl, unless it's a Golden Girl.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2019 1:33 AM

Wasn't it Margaret Atwood (that sage!) who once said something like, every fat woman looks 45.

At 25, she looks 45.

At 60, she looks 45.

Lens was born looking 45.

by Anonymousreply 76December 7, 2019 1:37 AM

I just realized- all her work is loved by critics, scorned by audiences. Her social network is made up of those same critics. She’s a completely circular creation, a feedback loop that’s destroying traditional tv.

Girls averaged 500,000 viewers per episode at the end. How many articles were written about it? WWE Smackdown got 1.8 Million last week.

by Anonymousreply 77December 7, 2019 2:10 PM

[quote]Dunham says she had the time of her life. “They bring you a ham sandwich every two hours,

They probably thought you were Mama Cass.

by Anonymousreply 78December 7, 2019 7:40 PM

I don't think her work is all that loved by critics anymore. They loved "Tiny Furniture" and the first season or two of "Girls," but then pretty much everyone agreed "Girls" became unbearable after a while.

She hasn't produced anything critically acclaimed in years.

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2019 7:48 PM

[quote] She hasn't produced anything critically acclaimed in years.

There's that biopic coming up about the pregnant girl that lives with four guys. Perhaps she could play the brother-woman?

by Anonymousreply 80December 7, 2019 7:51 PM

R80 don't give her any ideas.

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2019 3:11 AM

Ew, look at her arm.

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote] Girls averaged 500,000 viewers per episode at the end. How many articles were written about it? WWE Smackdown got 1.8 Million last week.

At least the [italic]Girls[/italic] audience can read even if what they read is total crap.

by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2019 5:39 AM

I knew Lens couldn't maintain her weight loss from a few years back, but I'm surprised to see that she's already gotten this fat. Definitely bigger than she was on that Girls show.

She had about five minutes where she looked like a normal, modestly attractive woman. Not Hollywood actress attractive but like Hollywood writer attractive (Tina Fey).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2019 5:48 AM

[quote]She had about five minutes where she looked like a normal, modestly attractive woman.

That was the only five minutes the show shot before the craft table opened.

by Anonymousreply 85December 8, 2019 5:53 AM

Wow, she looks gorgeous at R84. My ovaries just exploded. 💥

by Anonymousreply 86December 8, 2019 10:32 AM

Like Tina Fey and Lorne Michaels daughter.

by Anonymousreply 87December 8, 2019 11:13 AM

r87: Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 88December 8, 2019 4:32 PM

I think after Jack Antonoff dumped her for being a slob, (literally his last words to her were "Now you can eat in bed without someone getting mad at you") and immediately got with this sexy artist/model, Lens pretty much threw in the towel. She's done with sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 9, 2019 1:41 PM

R10, you forgot to include "compulsive pebble thrower into baby sister's vagina". And she didn't understand why publicly bringing this out in front of the whole world was a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 90December 9, 2019 1:56 PM

She's repellent. Her vadge smells like gravy.

by Anonymousreply 91December 9, 2019 7:50 PM

Lena looks good in r3's picture.

Trump winning made her skinny, guess she better hope that he gets 4 more years!

by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2019 7:53 PM

[quote] [R10], you forgot to include "compulsive pebble thrower into baby sister's vagina".

Well, actually she didn't do that.

She did admit she looked into her sister's vagina when they were little, but she said her sister was the one who put pebbles into her (i.e. the sister's) own vagina.

by Anonymousreply 93December 9, 2019 8:03 PM

Lens relaxing in her quaint Welsh cottage, feeling tender to the touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 9, 2019 8:05 PM

Jack Antonoff seems like a dbag

by Anonymousreply 95December 9, 2019 8:32 PM

There are literally millions of people more talented than her. How does she continue to work?

She is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 96December 10, 2019 1:24 AM

She's so gross 🤮

by Anonymousreply 97December 10, 2019 1:43 AM

I’m sorry OP, was there a point or purpose to your posting of this non-story? Was there? I mean, can you at least just give us an honest answer for once in your life? Can you? Is it really that hard? Can you just try for once in your life? So what's it going to be OP? What's your point for posting this?

by Anonymousreply 98December 10, 2019 2:50 AM

R10, rape accuser. A false claim too.

by Anonymousreply 99December 10, 2019 2:54 AM

R96 not sure why you're singling her out??

by Anonymousreply 100December 10, 2019 2:56 AM

That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.

by Anonymousreply 101December 10, 2019 3:15 AM

Wow, his new GF is a supermodel. That's gotta hurt. Lena's quote about her from the article at R89:

[quote]I thought I was kind of proving weird girls can have love too. And now he’s dating somebody who looks regular and normal and like girls are supposed to look.

Um, nice. spin Lens. You aren't "weird" in a cute and quirky way. And you have not been a "girl" in over a decade. You are annoying and insufferable....and also a total slob. Your ex is not dating some random, "normal looking" average Jane. He's dating a beautiful, Elite model who is also an artist (painter/sculptor/photographer) with a BFA from the School of Visual Arts.

by Anonymousreply 102December 10, 2019 7:46 AM

How does she get to just move to Wales? Can a person just do that? Don’t you need a visa and a reason?

by Anonymousreply 103December 10, 2019 9:17 AM

R102, omg yes good point! Lena is a regular American woman, looks at least a 14 no matter what she claims. New GF is way better.

by Anonymousreply 104December 10, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote] I thought I was kind of proving weird girls can have love too. And now he’s dating somebody who looks regular and normal and like girls are supposed to look.

How dare he date someone pretty! Doesn't he know Lena was trying to make a political point?

by Anonymousreply 105December 10, 2019 5:15 PM

^She's doing her best to pile on the guilt pretty thick. I'm sure he doesn't GAF.

Her writing style is very manipulative and pandering, I've noticed. She overshares every detail of her boring life and then asks her readers if they are going through something similar. It's such lame, lazy attention whoring. She doesn't care at all what her followers are dealing with, she just craves their likes and "you go girl" affirmations like oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 106December 10, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]What am I leaving out?

Pillzh!

[quote]Dunham reflected on her journey to self-acceptance and sobriety. “I didn’t think that I was a drug addict,” she said. (After all, she was taking prescription medication — not buying heroin in Washington Square Park — but “pills that I thought dulled my pain actually created it.”) She joked that media portrayals of addiction had left her with a skewed idea of what an addict is. “I thought drug addicts were depraved lunatics who wandered the streets, demanding crack from innocent children and flaunting their open wounds in public parks. And I was a successful, capable celebrity who wandered red carpets demanding attention and flaunting her open boobs on TV. It’s totally different,” she deadpanned, before becoming more serious.

[quote]“When I was dropped off at rehab, I thought it was the end of my life,” she recalled. “Seemingly overnight, I had lost almost all of what I hold dear: My relationships, my body and my career were in relative shambles.” But Dunham gained the support of other women who shared similar stories of loss and struggles with substance abuse, which eventually helped her to identify as an addict. “Even as a chronic over-sharer I lived in fear of anyone finding out,” Dunham said. “Will people still want to work with me, kiss me, hang out with me … and would everything I’d ever done be viewed through the lens of addiction?” she wondered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 10, 2019 11:54 PM

And here's the commemorative tattoo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 10, 2019 11:55 PM

[quote] “Seemingly overnight, I had lost almost all of what I hold dear: My relationships, my body and my career were in relative shambles.”

Her body has been in shambles since she was expelled from the womb. Who the fuck does she think she's fooling?

by Anonymousreply 109December 11, 2019 12:02 AM

I was on Girls, twice, two different seasons. Both times directed by Lena. Both times, told to step off the set, because I looked too old.

by Anonymousreply 110December 11, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote]“Even as a chronic over-sharer I lived in fear of anyone finding out,” Dunham said.

Correction please:

"As a chronic over-sharer I lived in fear of anyone *NOT* finding out,” Dunham said.

by Anonymousreply 111December 11, 2019 12:28 AM

Typo. WHALES.

by Anonymousreply 112December 11, 2019 12:57 AM

She's a fat, plain woman who flaunts the fact that she's fat and plain. I guess that accounts for her popularity. Some people admire that. I don't.

by Anonymousreply 113December 11, 2019 1:16 AM

Lens is the poster child for navel gazing--obsessively ruminating and hand wringing about her own mundane life and problems, assuming it's all so fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 114December 11, 2019 1:27 AM

Just so self indulgent. Even her “drug addiction” award... her need to relieve her “pain” with drugs feels unearned. She simply cannot take responsibility for her existence. She is the wasteful human indulgence that caused climate change personified. The perfect representation of this charmless, valueless era.

by Anonymousreply 115December 11, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]Moore took the stage to present Dunham with the Woman of the Year Award.

“You’re a fellow warrior out there carving a path that is not only authentic to you but redefining what those possibilities are for others,” she said. Dunham hugged and kissed Moore, then found herself alone in the spotlight. “This would be so much easier on Klonopin,” she joked.

Ba-dum-dum.

by Anonymousreply 116December 11, 2019 2:43 AM

Does she actually think the nose ring makes her more attractive? It makes her look like a bull.

by Anonymousreply 117December 11, 2019 2:59 AM

I think she's tremendous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 11, 2019 3:05 AM

[quote]“Will people still want to work with me, kiss me, hang out with me … and would everything I’d ever done be viewed through the lens of addiction?” she wondered.

No, no, no, and yes.

by Anonymousreply 119December 11, 2019 3:29 AM

DL Presents:

THE LENS OF ADDICTION.

by Anonymousreply 120December 11, 2019 3:30 AM

Bravo R120

by Anonymousreply 121December 11, 2019 4:11 AM

You know she's not ugly. If she was a little leaner with a worked out body, made her hair nice and stopped the hideous outfits that look like moo moos she could look like a curvy Susana Hoffs.

But she insists on looking about as edgy as a People if Walmart person so...

by Anonymousreply 122December 11, 2019 4:19 AM

[quote]How does she get to just move to Wales? Can a person just do that? Don’t you need a visa and a reason?

An American can do it if they promise to put a certain amount of money into the British economy. It's something like a million dollars or ten million, I forget.

by Anonymousreply 123December 11, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote]that look like moo moos

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 124December 11, 2019 10:02 PM

She was in Wales for a few weeks to direct an HBO show. Her attention-seeking mind twisted that into moving to Wales to heal a shattered heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 11, 2019 10:07 PM

So is Dunham actually acting in anything now or just behind the scenes? My guess is if she's acting she'd still want to do nude scenes, even at at least almost 170 pounds on her 5'3" frame. While I find nothing offensive about a heavy person nude if there is a reason for it, her love of doing nudity seems a little sick, not because of how she looks but just her love of doing it.

by Anonymousreply 126December 14, 2019 11:37 PM

She has endometriosis. That condition is probably worsened by her drinking and unhealthy eating habits.

So much of our health is controlled by diet and exercise. She will be on a ton of statins, hypertension meds, and have type 2 Diabetes if she keeps getting bigger. Not healthy. She doesn't have to be rail thin but my goodness, it's literally life-threatening to be so overweight.

by Anonymousreply 127December 15, 2019 2:53 AM

R126 obviously this thread would prefer she stick to working behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 128December 15, 2019 2:56 AM

Does she still have a closet Jen shaped bod?

by Anonymousreply 129December 15, 2019 3:33 AM

Clown shaped sorry^^^

by Anonymousreply 130December 15, 2019 3:34 AM

She is the Joyce Maynard of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 131December 15, 2019 3:51 AM

Except Joyce can write.

by Anonymousreply 132December 15, 2019 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!