Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sexual Health Penis Question:

I'm circumcised. The head of my dick gets ice cold when flaccid and I have to tuck it between my leg and scrotum to warm it up. This has been going on for 20 years. Do I have a blood flow problem? Does this happen to anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 5:42 AM

Yes, this tends to come with age - the extremities get colder. I'm in my early 30s and my elbows and shoulders started freezing all of a sudden earlier this year, even during the summer. Exercise and spicy foods both help in this regard. Look into L-arginine supplements as well, just be careful if you have low blood pressure.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 3:56 PM

Perhaps if you had a turtleneck, your penis would not be cold.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 4:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 4:40 PM

Yes, it happens to others in your position. (But not to me, mine has a retractable coat.)

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 4:57 PM

^^^^

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2019 4:33 AM

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2019 4:39 AM

When I'm wearing boxers, yes. Wearing briefs or boxer briefs keeps him closer to the body, and therefore the body heat.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2019 5:22 AM

This is why we have a foreskin

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 5:28 AM

Or wrap a mouth around it.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 5:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!