Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin family for $100M

Oh brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2019 11:43 PM

Larry Klaymon is "the thing's" lawyer. Enough said. Case closed. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 3:00 PM

He's doing it to promote a documentary

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 3:03 PM

That poor family. How much will it cost them in attorney fees?

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 3:05 PM

more media circus

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 3:06 PM

more media circus

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 3:06 PM

They should sue him for wrongful death, like Ron Goldman’s father sued OJ.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 3:09 PM

Look at that stupid vacant stare.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 3:11 PM

He is a disgusting, wretched, vile, deplorable, revolting, abominable, repugnant, loathsome, disgraceful, degenerate, abhorrent, reprehensible, fiendsish and egregious excuse for a human being

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 3:12 PM

Here’s a summary of Zimmerman’s public and legal encounters. Awful human being. Perennial victim and forever running up against the law. Remember when he was being defended (and vilified) on DL during the Martin murder and trial. He’s shown who he really was/is since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 3:12 PM

Hopefully it will be thrown out as a frivolous lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 3:19 PM

Isn’t he a child molester too? His 6 year old cousin.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 3:20 PM

I thought he'd be dead by now.

I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 3:23 PM

He should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 3:25 PM

I don't remember ever wishing death on anyone. But I guess I'll make an exception here.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 3:28 PM

It's interesting, the defense used the questionable things Trayvon had done in his short life in order to smear him and make Zimmerman's crime seem somewhat justified.

[quote]Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman for skipping school and tardiness

[quote]t was also revealed that he MIGHT have attacked a bus driver, according to a Twitter account that it is claimed belonged to the teen.

[quote]Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug.

Clearly he deserved to be shot by Zimmerman, pillar of the community and role model for youths.

George Zimmerman's run ins with the law since Trayvon Martin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 3:38 PM

Back in 2016, he auctioned the gun he used to kill Trayvon for $250,000. He truly has no moral compass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 3:54 PM

Thank you R8. I couldn't have said it better.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 3:56 PM

Thing is r8 and r17 I believe Zimmerman is a window into the billionaires and trillionaires, the people of privilege. The politics they pay big money for and the aggression the governments around the world show toward their people. . . Zimmerman is the embodiment of the human sludge that runs the world.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 4:00 PM

Assuming his shooting of T.M. was justified, Zimmerman should still leave the family alone.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 4:05 PM

Zimmerman just likes being in the news

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 6:38 PM

Someone put a bullet in his head, the same way he did Trayvon. Should have been done a long time ago...

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 6:39 PM

R21, Why don't you do it?

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 6:43 PM

R21, I wouldn’t want anyone to waste a bullet on that piece of excrement. There’s gotta be a much more painful way for him to leave this planet.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 6:44 PM

[quote]There’s gotta be a much more painful way for him to leave this planet.

I think that he is experiencing it now. It's called.... LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 6:49 PM

Didn’t he get his ass kicked in a bar for bragging about the murder?

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 6:53 PM

Yes, R25. Zimmerman is pretty much ostracized everywhere and wherever he goes. He has difficulty with employment, social interactions, and he is probably hurting for money. Life has NOT been easy for him ever since that murder.

GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Life would have been easier for him if he had been convicted and sent to prison. He should have plead guilty, but now all he has left is his own victimhood, and he digs that hole deeper and deeper with each passing day.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 7:02 PM

(Tweeted by Larry Klayman about an hour ago--"American Thinker")

[quote]Most people know my name, George Zimmerman, largely due to negative stereotypes propagated by the media as a result of the 2012 incident in Sanford, Florida, in which Trayvon Martin died. Unfortunately, most people don’t recall the fact that I was exonerated of any wrongdoing after a thorough investigation by the Sanford Police Department in March 2012.

[quote]The damage the trial did to me and my family has been devastating. I suffered from PTSD and, as a result, acted out for a few years before finally returning to the person I was. I was kicked out of college due to threats against the staff by the New Black Panthers. I lost my career path to become an attorney, and to this day I cannot work or even circulate in public. In 2015, someone tried to kill me. The bullet missed my head by inches, and the shooter got 20 years in prison. Today I remain in hiding, as does my family due to constant threats, which appear almost daily in rap songs and social media rants.

[quote]I have now taken up the cause of bringing America back together again, and I intend to do it by revealing how the country was deceived. I feel that if I can expose and hold accountable those at the origin of this evil witness fraud, the healing can begin. I have hired attorney Larry Klayman in his private capacity, founder of Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch.

The rest is not worth the paper it's printed on, let alone reading.

You're welcome....

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 7:20 PM

R28

You left out the part where they have proof that the woman Martin was talking to on the phone is not the woman that the family and prosecutors allowed to take the stand at trial.

The prosecutors are probably going to jail over this.

The girlfriend that was on the phone with him when he was killed refused to go along with the story the family fabricated, so they recruited another female.

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 8:00 PM

Oh, please... R29. I have no time for George Zimmerman and definitely not Larry Klayman. That boy is dead for defending himself from a stranger that was following him. That boy's reputation was shredded and he was vilified. For what? For simply defending himself....

I have nooooo sympathy for George Zimmerman, nor any of his family.

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 8:07 PM

Did the family file a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman? Did they win?

Seems like if Nicole Brown's family could win against OJ, these people could win such a suit against Zimmerman.

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2019 8:15 PM

I hate that evil piece of shit so, so, SO much.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2019 8:18 PM

[quote]he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman for skipping school and tardiness

Pretty sure that's not why he was shot to death. Was this written by a special needs person who doesn't understand the basics of how to structure a sentence?

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2019 3:03 AM

Zimmerman is one reason why I don't trust people whose eyes are too close together. The other reason is James Deen.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2019 3:09 AM

Sybrina and her ex quit their old jobs and have been raking in millions for their "foundation". Why shouldn't Jorge' make some cash off it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2019 3:49 AM

They lost a literal child to a lunatic rent-a-cop who now won't let them be, R35. Don't know if you are a troll or just the devils spawn but either way, have an FF.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2019 4:04 AM

Someone needs to shoot George Zimmerman. Would anyone object?

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2019 4:22 AM

No. I wouldn’t object at all. Kill it.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2019 5:02 AM

Crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2019 8:05 AM

What happened to his gay brother who made the talk show rounds to support him?

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2019 8:10 AM

These black Ivy League professors find Zimmerman’s case persuasive. They’re acknowledging that like with the Michael Brown shooting, the media may have irresponsibly ran away with a lie in the Trayvon Martin shooting. The fact that it takes a right wing conspiratorial investigative journalist like Joel Gilbert to expose this is a serious indictment against the media.

We’ve had Michael Brown, with the “hands up don’t shoot” narrative turned out to be false.

The Jussie Smollet attack turned out to be a hoax.

Rodney Reed is not an innocent man on death row, despite what the media is claiming.

Remember the McDonald’s hot coffee lawsuit back in the ‘90s and how the media spun it like a ridiculous frivolous lawsuit?

Why should we be surprised if Zimmerman actually has a legitimate lawsuit here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2019 10:30 PM

R31, the parents sued the Homeowners Association and accepted a thought to be more than $1,000,000 settlement. ($1,000,000 was the policy limit). In the settlement, no wrongdoing was admitted.

Zimmerman has no money, so the parents go after the entity that has the money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2019 5:42 AM

I figured someone would have just taken him out by now. What's the hold up?

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2019 5:45 AM

R43

Someone tried to kill him. That man is in jail for 20 years. You should probably join him for the rest of your life, psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2019 6:10 AM

MAGA!!!!!

(Don't forget to flush 5 to 10 times.)

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2019 6:18 AM

R44 the irony that trying to kill someone gets you twenty years and actually killing someone gets you zero 😬

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2019 6:22 AM

Thank god r44 is here to be my spiritual hall monitor!

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2019 6:34 AM

Okay, I watched the Trayvon Hoax documentary.

Disclaimer, I have no independent knowledge of the allegations in that documentary being true.

But I have to admit, I’m persuaded.

The filmmaker does a very METICULOUS job going through Trayvon’s phone records and Diamond Eugene’s phone records, recreating Trayvon’s social life, social circle. He visits the high school, goes through the Yearbooks, finds out who Diamond is, etc. He does do some sleazy things like buying Diamond’s clothes (she’s a designer), meeting up with her, obtaining her handwriting samples, while not telling her who she really is.

After Trayvon’s death, Diamond sent a handwritten letter to Trayvon’s mother, explaining what she had heard over the phone. For whatever reason, Diamond didn’t want to testify, maybe because she didn’t want to lie on the witness stand, or more likely because she had a boyfriend she didn’t want knowing about Trayvon. But for whatever reason, her family decided to pass off her older half-sister Rachel Jeantel as the “Diamond Eugene” who had written the letter to Trayvon’s mom. The problem was, when the letter was presented to Rachel in court, she was unable to read it because she couldn’t read cursive handwriting. She claimed she had dictated it, signed it “Diamond Eugene” and claimed that Diamond was her nickname and that Eugene was her mother’s last name.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2019 6:40 AM

I honestly don't care if they fucked with the witness. Martin was some random asshole high on his own farts, no authority, told by the ACTUAL authorities to leave Trayvon alone, didn't listen, and then Trayvon was dead. And now he smiles signing bags of skittles. Fuck him with a rusty chainsaw.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2019 6:48 AM

R49, they said, “We don’t need you to follow him.” That doesn’t mean Zimmerman was wrong for following him. And Zimmerman was actually headed back to his car when Trayvon attacked him.

Zimmerman did nothing wrong by following him. Trayvon should have just gone inside his father’s house, instead of looking for a fight. Trayvon could have just civilly spoke with Zimmerman instead of getting violent. But no... Trayvon was the one who escalated everything into a violent altercation.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense when he shot Trayvon. He should not have even been charged,

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2019 6:55 AM

Zimmerman was looking for a fight because he was a short fat fuck who wanted to feel like a man.

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2019 7:01 AM

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement," an investigating officer wrote.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2019 7:08 AM

Without any defense for Zimmerman, if what the lawyer claims is true, then the family should be brought to justice. I don’t think Zimmerman should get any money, but having someone lie on the defense stand is serious shit that makes a mockery of our criminal justice system.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2019 7:11 AM

[quote] Remember the McDonald’s hot coffee lawsuit back in the ‘90s and how the media spun it like a ridiculous frivolous lawsuit?

Why was it not a ridiculous frivolous lawsuit? A reasonable person would expect hot coffee to be near boiling temperature and that would be dangerous until it had a period of time to cool down. A reasonable person would also know that if you spilled hot coffee on your skin, it would cause severe burns.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2019 7:28 AM

Only on three sites would I not be surprised to find Zimmerman supporters. 4Chan, Breitbart and DL. Proof that sexual orientation has no bearing on whether one ends up in the dark triad of personality types.

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2019 8:13 AM

[quote] if what the lawyer claims is true, then the family should be brought to justice.

Meet your lawyer;

Larry Elliot Klayman (born July 20, 1951) is an American right-wing activist lawyer AKA nut, and former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor. He is the founder of self-styled watchdog groups Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch.

In addition to his numerous lawsuits against the Clinton Administration, which led him to be called a "Clinton nemesis", Klayman has filed a number of lawsuits against political figures and governmental agencies. Klayman's goal in initiating the lawsuits is often to obtain information through the discovery process, rather than winning the lawsuit. Most cases brought by Judicial Watch or Klayman himself fail.

Critics have described him as "gadfly," and "a racist, a frivolous litigator and a conspiracy theorist." Klayman is a "birther," and submitted a petition to deport President Barack Obama. His aggressive behavior has led to criticism and sanctions from legal authorities including a ban from appearing in two courtrooms.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2019 9:12 AM

[quote]Don't know if you are a troll or just the devils spawn but either way, have an FF.

We had a ton of Dataloungers who would post that the parents of Trayvon Martin were glad he was dead because they could rake in the easy cash. The "his family is glad their son/husband/brother is dead so they can sue and make millions" thing came up a lot in all the threads about people killed by cops.

Unfortunately a lot of those racists stayed and are now regulars.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2019 9:29 AM

Instead of just assuming you know everything r54 why don't you look up Liebeck v McDonald's and see for yourself why it wasn't a frivolous lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2019 9:30 AM

Thank you, R58

by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2019 9:33 AM

GZ is worse than evil. He has worse than a dark soul. His wounds were at least partially self-inflicted. He was told by 911 authorities to stop stalking TM; he did not. He murdered TM and got away with that heinous crime. Floridians now sufer under the "stand your ground law". I'm doing my best to control outrage. GZ and his slimy lawyer will not prevail. BTW, I once lived on Lake Monroe, which used to be a beautiful area and within walking distance from where the confrontation and murder occurred. Sorry I can't share more.

by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2019 9:40 AM

R50, actually it sounds like Martin was being followed an menaced by a stranger. If he did get into an altercation with Zimmerman, it sounds like Martin's actions were self-defense.

by Anonymousreply 61December 8, 2019 12:02 PM

R61, you're precisely correct. All one need do is listen to the 911 recording. The 911 operator specifically told GZ to stop following TM. It's on the tape. There were no wounds on GZ's hands. The wounds on GZ's head were of a pattern that showed he probably bashed his own head on pavement because the shooting happened in grass.

R60

by Anonymousreply 62December 8, 2019 12:07 PM

Watch the documentary about the hot coffee lawsuit. Gruesome pictures included. The basic premise though is tort reform. Worth your time to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 8, 2019 3:06 PM

R10, no, hopefully it will be turned against him and this time he WILL end up in jail

by Anonymousreply 64December 8, 2019 3:09 PM

R12, he will be if he ends up in prison, and by the looks of it it could happen...

by Anonymousreply 65December 8, 2019 3:10 PM

Which documentary, R48? The one by this nutcase? If so you'll enjoy the one he did about Obama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 8, 2019 3:12 PM

People on this thread should be very very careful about advocating/urging specific acts of violence against a person, reprehensible though he might be.

by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2019 3:33 PM

Why R67? Is that a threat?

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2019 3:59 PM

[quote] These black Ivy League professors find Zimmerman’s case persuasive.

Glen Loury:

From the political right to Brown: one professor’s unique journey

Economist once labeled 'one of the most prominent black conservatives in the nation' joins University faculty

He was the darling of the Republican Party in the 1980s, a favorite of the Reagan administration. He was an outspoken and highly visible supporter of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. He has written a book that blasts affirmative action and criticizes the actions of inner-city blacks. He was one of the most sought-after conservative radio and television commentators in the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 8, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote] These black Ivy League professors find Zimmerman’s case persuasive.

John McWhorter:

McWhorter considers that anti-racism has become as harmful a force in the United States as racism itself.[17][18] According to him, what is holding blacks back is "black attitudes" rather than white racism.

by Anonymousreply 70December 8, 2019 4:26 PM

^Just someone's opinion. Like assholes, everyone has one...

by Anonymousreply 71December 8, 2019 4:40 PM

I agree with John McWhorter, R70.

Counterintuitively, nothing creates racism more than anti-racism.

by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2019 12:20 AM

^LOL! Somebody (or a few) are really trying to start something up in here. Listen troll, racist, white supremacist, race baiter, person of color who gets their jollies with conversations as such, or whatever you want to call yourself today... read the following carefully;

Who told you that gays cannot be racist? Who told you that gays cannot be white supremacists? After all, when the straight world doesn't want them they have to make themselves feel better in someway by looking down on others. If you're a person of color that persists in this... well, DL simply doesn't have enough storage space to talk about your issues

But, we understand your point of view. You believe that the little nig... negro... child deserved death and was properly dealt with. You also feel that the nig... the negro parents shouldn't benefit in any manner from the wild monkey that they conceived. Okay... got it. However, it must anger you that you are not receiving the kind of support that you're looking for or causing the type of ruckus that you want to create on this thread. Well, shouldn't that tell you something? It should tell you that the audience and whatever else you are looking for is not here. Therefore, shouldn't you just let this thread die?

It doesn't matter to me if you respond or not because once I hit "print" I will deselect this thread and have no further interest.

Toodles!

by Anonymousreply 73December 9, 2019 12:55 AM

In my experience a larger proportion of gays are racists than straights. I move around most white spaces undisturbed but the second I enter a gay club I'm guaranteed racial aggression almost immediately. It's like being gay makes white men even more determined to enforce social hierarchies. Or you all just hateful cunts.

by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2019 3:15 AM

R68 = recipient of special Darwin Award, Internet division

by Anonymousreply 75December 9, 2019 4:10 AM

R73, I don’t think Trayvon deserved to die anymore than Macaulay Culkin’s character deserved to die in the film MY GIRL. But... both kids kicked a hornet’s nest, one metaphorically and one literally. There are consequences when you act recklessly.

by Anonymousreply 76December 9, 2019 5:05 AM

R76 please see R52

by Anonymousreply 77December 9, 2019 6:03 AM

I am still trying to figure out how someone subdued on grass can have injuries from his head hitting a pavement. The Zimmerman lovers have never explained that.

by Anonymousreply 78December 9, 2019 12:21 PM

What kind of monster sues the parents of the child you murdered????? Like seriously. Even if you feel you were not culpable, why would you drag them through this? He clearly doesn't see them as human beings deserving basic human empathy. That's next level racism. As in the level where lynchings and cross burnings reside.

by Anonymousreply 79December 9, 2019 4:41 PM

First of all, R79, it wasn’t murder. It was a self-defense killing. Second, the parents need to take responsibility for any fraud they committed, no matter how heartbroken they are.

R78, why don’t you explain how Zimmerman was on the grass when he had injuries in his head? My understanding is that once he was down, he was struggling to get on the grass.

by Anonymousreply 80December 10, 2019 5:55 AM

^Narrow-minded bigot

by Anonymousreply 81December 10, 2019 6:01 AM

So R80 is our resident sociopath then.

by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2019 6:18 AM

R74, gay men are some of the most self-hating, superficial, two-faced, nastiest, fucked up, most evil bitches I've ever encountered on Earth. I'll qualify that tends to apply to American gays. They're not immune from bigotry since the USA is still a racist country, but I can't give an expert opinion on that. I've never stopped getting negative feedback on having African-American friends. Some of them criticized my white friends, but most problems are white-on-black without regard to sexual orientation. Gays don't like when people don't always side with them and their perspectives. Zimmerman stalked and murdered Martin after the 911 operator ordered him to stop, just as the investigating officer stated.

by Anonymousreply 83December 10, 2019 10:53 AM

R80, I am still trying to figure out how someone strong enough to move himself and his attacker so far onto the grass after getting his head hit on the pavement, needed to shoot. Why not just pin the guy down or just run away?

It takes a lot more energy to move an attacker so far (while in mid attack) than to hold him down or run.

by Anonymousreply 84December 10, 2019 12:09 PM

R83, you are mischaracterizing what happened. Zimmerman didn’t call 911, he spoke to a non-emergency number. Furthermore, he wasn’t ORDERED to stop following, he was merely role, “We don’t need you to follow him.” That is not an order.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2019 1:58 AM

R84, Zimmerman was concerned about blacking out, Also, what if Trayvon had grabbed the gun and shot him? What if Trayvon had killed Zimmerman? You can be sure he’d get convicted of murdering the neighborhood watchman, and it would never have been the media sensation it became.

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2019 2:06 AM

R62

There were no wounds on Zimmerman’s hands, but the autopsy showed multiple fresh abrasions on Trayvon Martin’s hands from his repeated assault on Zimmerman.

You will never be able to convince people that Trayvon Martin was a dangerous, violent, arrogant teenager. He was stupid enough to attack someone that asked him questions because he didn’t look like he belonged in the neighborhood, and Martin refused to identify his reasons.

In that case, I would probably get closer to the person in order to assess their threat to my neighborhood.

The media tried to destroy this man because he was a convenient victim, even though the year before this happened he volunteered to help get a black man wrongly convicted free from prison. They pretended that he wasn’t a person of color.

The media tried to destroy him because he was a convenient villain, while refusing to acknowledge the fact that their hero was a low level criminal piece of shit.

The media screwed this up, Martin was a violent thug.

Zimmerman deserves to be vindicated and compensated for the damage the media, the lawyers, the police, and the family, did to him.

The stupid fat chick that testified is the big problem that the city lawyers will face. If they knew that she wasn’t the actual phone witness, they committed gross violations of the law and will be disbarred.

Zimmerman will get a “Richard Jewell” movie directed by Alfonso Cuarón in the next decade that will set the record straight.

by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2019 2:24 AM

Opps.

...that Trayvon Martin WASN’T a dangerous, violent...

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2019 2:26 AM

Right on, R87!

by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2019 2:51 AM

I love how people can ignore evidence and common sense when they get emotionally attached to an idea.

Someone follows a kid even when asked not to by the authorities. The kid ends up dead. But it is the pursuer who engaged in self-defense, not the kd being followed? Or even if you think the kid was wa thug, this was a low-life thug engaged in self-defense. But somehow they twist it so that the guy following the kid is the one who was chased down. How is that?

And the guy who keeps trying to monetize the killing was a concerned citizen.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2019 3:09 AM

Zimmerman was not a law enforcement official. He had no right to stalk, approach, or question a minor who had not committed any crime. Florida and the USA are not Nazi Germany. Nobody can demand "show me your papers", "I demand to know what you are doing!" Martin was unarmed. Read the investigating officer's report. Very simple.

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2019 3:33 AM

You don’t know how much Zimmerman had followed Trayvon after being told, “We don’t need you to follow him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2019 3:45 AM

The prosecutors and family and publishers acted illegally.

No matter what you think of Zimmerman’s actions, allowing a false witness to testify was gross prosecutorial misconduct.

That fact alone makes his lawsuit legitimate.

The information that will come out during the discovery phase will be even more fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 93December 13, 2019 9:19 AM

This, and the "Penis Scandal" thread involving the 13 year old girl, reinforces that DL is full of pretty sick fucks. Not only did Zimmerman ignore directions by authorities, he is also the adult in this case who was following a teenager. An adult who should have the mental faculties and brain development to think through decisions logically. Y'all need to go to 4chan and stay the fuck there.

by Anonymousreply 94December 13, 2019 10:24 AM

[quote]So [R80] is our resident sociopath then.

We have more than one.

That's not a joke, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 95December 13, 2019 10:30 AM

R93, Joel Gilbert.

That is where you put your trust?

by Anonymousreply 96December 13, 2019 12:14 PM

Anyone that looks at that man and claims he is white is blind. Or stupid.

by Anonymousreply 97December 13, 2019 12:32 PM

R97, please study anthropology. According to that, everyone is either caucasoid, negroid, or mongoloid. Zimmerman is caucasoid. He murdered a negroid. Simple as that. Obviously, you don't know the difference between race and ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 98December 13, 2019 12:39 PM

R98 there only being 3 types was proven bullshit decades ago. Keep up with the times. It’s 2019.

His facial features would put him under negroid before caucasoid, if that were even true.

by Anonymousreply 99December 13, 2019 12:42 PM

I thought that POS of a lawyer has been suspended?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 13, 2019 12:49 PM

Race, like ethnicity is not something you can determine by biology. It is a social classification based on appearance. There is no scientific way to distinguish races.

What confuses some people is that there are certain traits passed on by genetics. But that is about individuals, not the groups that the race theory posits. The classification by race is socially determined. If we wanted to we could say that people from northern Europe are a different race from people from Southern Europe. Or that there are only 2 races, Afro-European and Asian. You can make up whatever number of classifications for race that you want and make up whatever determinants that you want, since there is no biological distinction.

by Anonymousreply 101December 13, 2019 2:12 PM

[quote]I thought that POS of a lawyer has been suspended?

I can't access the article because of the paywall but that's a very good question! Why hasn't Klaymon been suspended and/or disbarred?

by Anonymousreply 102December 13, 2019 2:18 PM

R99/R101, this debate was engaged in another thread a while back and I was correct. I don't have time for silliness. Get an anthropology textbook or consult any PhD in Anthropology. Zimmerman is caucasoid. His ethnicity is caucasian and hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 103December 13, 2019 2:26 PM

He is NOT Caucasoid.

by Anonymousreply 104December 13, 2019 2:30 PM

There are also many textbooks going against that OLD mythology r103.

And even if that is correct, he wouldn’t be Caucasoid. They made those determinations based on the shape of the skull and face. He falls under NEGROID.

by Anonymousreply 105December 13, 2019 2:34 PM

R104, do you hold any college or university degree? What are native Egyptians? They're not negroid. If you tell any random Egyptian man that, he'll probably kick your ass. George Zimmerman's father is caucasian. His mother is hispanic. Both are caucasoid. George Zimmerman is half white and half hispanic He doesn't have African-American relatives. You people are fabricating bullshit.

How someone appears or the shape of someone's skull is irrelevant. You are idiots!

by Anonymousreply 106December 13, 2019 2:38 PM

R97, please see my comments at R98, R103 and R106.

by Anonymousreply 107December 13, 2019 2:45 PM

R106 you surely don’t. That is not the face of a “caucasoid” man.

by Anonymousreply 108December 13, 2019 3:07 PM

R108, obviously you didn't read my statement that appearance/how anyone appears does not mean a thing. That's also called discrimination. I'm lilly-white with blue-green eyes and nobody knows I'm part Native American and part Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2019 3:12 PM

For all sick fucks who are advocating murdering Zimmerman ("Someone needs to shoot George Zimmerman. Would anyone object?") I have this to say: you're the same as he is. Exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2019 3:31 PM

Appearance means A LOT B

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2019 3:52 PM

R110, I wouldn't say that. Zimmerman deserves Florida's "Old Sparky" but I think he was decommissioned. As in the Casey Anthony trial, I'm here, watched and learned. I know what Zimmerman did. He illegally stalked, attacked and murdered an innocent young man. The operator advised him to stop following him Martin, as the investigating officer reported. I lived on Lake Monroe, walking distance from the crime scene. It used to be a nice, quiet area. A "neighborhood watch" man has no authority to do anything except watch and call authorities, not pack a loaded firearm, stalk and confront people who aren't violating the law.

R111, I expected that somebody on a gay website would say that. No, it does it not, especially in Anthropology. You think an archeologists and anthropologists care what someone looked like before they dug up, examined and measured the skeletal bones?

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2019 4:06 PM

I am really starting to wonder where some of you got your Degrees and what year... because that whole “Caucasoid, Mongloid and Negroid” shit was proven bullshit decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2019 4:43 PM

R113, no, you have a narrow mind that does not realize that a classification in Archeology and Anthropology does not concern race and ethnicity. You're trying to make a case for race, ethnicity and appearance when it's not. Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid are not related to how your mind is trying to classify them.

As in R108's and R111's comments, they are not valid. How a man's face appears has nothing to do with what his genes are. His appearance does not matter. That can be changed naturally (sun/wind) artificially (surgery/cosmetics) or disguised.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2019 4:52 PM

The Donald Trump of murderers

by Anonymousreply 115December 13, 2019 5:13 PM

R114 how old are you??? Seriously. You think you’re still in the 50s. Zimmerman is not white.

by Anonymousreply 116December 13, 2019 5:22 PM

White person here, and Zimmerman in not White, and if you want to go based on 1800s terms, he is not "Caucasoid". Caucasian does not mean white, either, but it takes a proper education to know that.

by Anonymousreply 117December 13, 2019 5:25 PM

His features fall under negroid more than "caucasoid"

by Anonymousreply 118December 13, 2019 5:25 PM

Freakasoid.

by Anonymousreply 119December 13, 2019 8:07 PM

"He illegally stalked, attacked and murdered an innocent young man."

Zimmerman didn't "attack" Trayvon Martin. Martin, annoyed at the attention given to him by some "cracker" decided to show who was boss and attacked Zimmerman.. Zimmerman was short and overweight, no doubt he thought Zimmerman was an easy target. What he didn't count on was the fact that Zimmerman was armed. That was Zimmerman's defense in court; he was attacked and acted in self defense. And photos DID show he'd been punched in the nose and the back of his head bloodied. That's how he got off. The jury believed that's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 120December 13, 2019 8:35 PM

ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A CRACKER. ENOUGH WITH PRETENDING THAT IS A WHITE MAN. HE IS MESTIZO. MIXED BLOOD. HIS NOSE IS WIDER THAN MANY BLCK PEOPLE I KNOW

by Anonymousreply 121December 13, 2019 8:39 PM

R116 I never claimed Zimmerman is white. Anthropology categorizes him as caucasoid, which is correct. His father is white; his mother is hispanic. What he looks like is irrelevant. Some of you are idiots and racists even if you're minorities. R121, mestizo does not apply because his mother is not from the correct region or country. The width of someone's nose is irrelevant and that's racist. R118 his features or anyone's features are irrelevant. It's what's in a. person's DNA. R120, Zimmerman was instructed to stop following Martin. A private citizen has no right to arm himself and follow anyone who isn't violating the law. Crazy fuckers like you will never understand and accept that. Hopefully this lawsuit will be thrown out or will proceed and backfire. If I did to any of you brown or black people what you're doing here, I might be charged with a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2019 1:04 AM

R103, you really need to talk to an anthropologist. You really do not understand what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2019 12:35 PM

Interesting article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 14, 2019 2:31 PM

Look at his WHITE mom, according to that Poster lmaooooo.

That isn’t a white woman.

by Anonymousreply 125December 14, 2019 4:32 PM

I hope someone really crazy shoots him.

by Anonymousreply 126December 16, 2019 2:13 AM

R126, you sound really crazy. Why don't you do it?

by Anonymousreply 127December 16, 2019 2:32 AM

R123, my sincerest apologies if anthropology textbooks radically changed since I attended university. I'm not that darned old. Zimmerman is not African-American or mestizo as idiots posting to this thread claimed. His father is Caucasian and his mother is Puerto Rican. How Zimmerman appears is irrelevant. Is all the aforementioned satisfactory? However, my post was correct about his ethnicity because I recently had a difficult lesson from a professor about ethnicity and race.

R126, R127, I don't remember where I heard this, but that jerk is not worth the bullet. The operator told him to stop stalking Martin and the investigating police officer documented it correctly. Karma will catch up to Zimmerman and the jury that acquitted him.

R103

by Anonymousreply 128December 16, 2019 2:38 AM

R123, I should've referred to Zimmerman's mother as hispanic or latino.

by Anonymousreply 129December 16, 2019 2:40 AM

Apology accepted, R128. Things have changed since you "attended university."

In 1998 this statement was issued by the American Anthropological Association. It states things with greater clarity than I perhaps was able to.

The creation of this statement came from just such a discussion as we are having here:

"As a result of public confusion about the meaning of "race," claims as to major biological differences among "races" continue to be advanced. Stemming from past AAA actions designed to address public misconceptions on race and intelligence, the need was apparent for a clear AAA statement on the biology and politics of race that would be educational and informational. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 16, 2019 3:11 AM

Zimmerman is 100% mestizo. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 131December 16, 2019 3:13 AM

Mestizos in the United States are Latino Americans whose racial and/or ethnic identity is Mestizo, i.e. a mixed ancestry of white European and Native American from Latin America (usually Iberian-Indigenous mixed ancestry).

by Anonymousreply 132December 16, 2019 1:57 PM

Yup. He is mestizo. That is not a white man. Look at his mother.

Quit lying to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 133December 16, 2019 2:16 PM

Mestizo? Are we going to be talking about Quadroons and Octoroons next?

This whole thread is like a step back into days of yore....

by Anonymousreply 134December 16, 2019 2:32 PM

But because he executed a black boy, the White Community gives him a pass and makes him an honorary white person.

by Anonymousreply 135December 16, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote] Mestizo? Are we going to be talking about Quadroons and Octoroons next? This whole thread is like a step back into days of yore....

It is truly insane. And what the fuck does it matter whether Zimmerman is white, Latino, black, or who knows what else? No matter his race, Zimmerman shouldn't have been stalking an unarmed kid who was just walking home to his father's house.

by Anonymousreply 136December 16, 2019 5:39 PM

No one would care if people stopped calling him WHITE when he has a face like that.

by Anonymousreply 137December 16, 2019 7:17 PM

One has to wonder how DL's racist old white queens would react if they were fluttering and flouncing through a strange neighborhood and some rent-a-cop demanded to know why they were there, then shot them dead when said rent-a-cop didn't get the answer he thought he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 138December 16, 2019 7:41 PM

R138, They’d probably say, “ how largth ith hith thcock

by Anonymousreply 139December 16, 2019 7:50 PM

So Martin was standing his ground in self-defense, R120? I know if I was being followed by someone who looked like Zimmerman I would be afraid that he would jump me.

by Anonymousreply 140December 16, 2019 8:09 PM

For all we know, he could be high yellow!

by Anonymousreply 141December 16, 2019 8:19 PM

"One has to wonder how DL's racist old white queens would react if they were fluttering and flouncing through a strange neighborhood and some rent-a-cop demanded to know why they were there, then shot them dead when said rent-a-cop didn't get the answer he thought he deserved."

That's not what happened between ZImmerman and Martin. You're ignorant. Zimmerman was watching Martin. Martin got mad and started beating up Zimmerman. Zimmerman shot him. And that is why Zimmerman got off. It was self defense.

by Anonymousreply 142December 16, 2019 8:21 PM

R142 kill your self

by Anonymousreply 143December 16, 2019 8:57 PM

R143, go fuck yourself, you ignorant piece of shitg.

by Anonymousreply 144December 16, 2019 9:09 PM

You'd be pissed too, if you're walking through a neighborhood and some asshole walks up to you and demands to know why you're there, R142.

But then you're a nasty, racist piece of shit who thinks his shit don't stink.

"He started beating up Zimmerman."

And of course, ,Zimmerman is such a fucking pussy he can't handle a teen aged boy, unless he's got his gun (which is just an extension of his teeny weenie pee pee).

And BTW, I'm white.

by Anonymousreply 145December 16, 2019 9:22 PM

"You'd be pissed too, if you're walking through a neighborhood and some asshole walks up to you and demands to know why you're there."

I'd be pissed but I wouldn't do something stupid, like resort to violence. Violence begets violence, as what happened between George ZImmerman and Trayvon Martin clearly proved.

by Anonymousreply 146December 16, 2019 11:18 PM

R142

Blocked.

F&F.

Violence isn’t the answer.

AntiFa has warped minds.

His case is pretty strong, considering that the police and prosecutors suspected that his “girlfriend” on the stand wasn’t the woman he was talking to on the phone at the time of the deadly altercation, but used it in court

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2019 3:36 AM

Why doesn't Zimmerman have any irises?

by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2019 3:40 AM

The worst part is that he’s a fatty. Nobody likes a fatty.

by Anonymousreply 149December 28, 2019 9:49 PM

Jesus fucking Christ !!! why can we never have a discussion about anything to do with race without the entire thread degenerating into "You're a racist!" over and over again ??? Trayvon didnt deserve to die BUT he was a thug piece of shit. His parents were pieces of shit who got very rich off the death of their thug piece of shit son. Zimmerman may be a fucking idiot,but since the incident hes been stalked,threatened,harassed and fucking shot at all because he killed that thug piece of shit (who by the way would be DEAD today if George hadnt capped him,I bet a million dollars on it) . You accuse Gerorge of constantly being in the media,well no shit ,considering they hounded him 24-7 .

by Anonymousreply 150December 28, 2019 10:00 PM

R150 Fuck you

by Anonymousreply 151December 28, 2019 10:02 PM

For it not to degenerate, we would need to have a thread without racists chiming in.

by Anonymousreply 152December 28, 2019 10:09 PM

Another ugly racist worthless Mexican. What’s new?

by Anonymousreply 153December 28, 2019 10:15 PM

Another one that needs a match set to him.

by Anonymousreply 154December 28, 2019 10:35 PM

Beady eyed troll needs a brutal fisting, no lube.

by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2019 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!