Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher, 73, rocks Madison Square Garden in blue wig and glittery outfits as she brings Here We Go Again Tour to New York

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2019 7:14 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 1:06 AM

Are you a shill or just a zombie Stan who writes with zero human qualities?

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 1:12 AM

That wig is atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 1:21 AM

The wig looks like Lady Bunny got bukaked by a group of Smurfs.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 1:24 AM

Hooker Smurf

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 1:29 AM

Is she Thing 1 or Thing 2?

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 1:39 AM

She's a national treasure. But why is she still touring so much at her age? She's got a Vegas residency also. She has to have a decent amount of money at this point.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 1:41 AM

Martha Stewart is 5 years older and looks 5 times better.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 1:42 AM

She looks like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 1:47 AM

Time for her and Vadge to hang it up before they make even bigger fools of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 1:51 AM

It's not just the money, Cher likes to work.

R9. It's just one look. And it looks good on stage. Calm down. If you've seen her show, which is great by the way, she'll be in other wig and costume before you know it.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 1:52 AM

Saw her in Vegas and she doesn’t sing a note. And her “dancing” consists of walking across the stage, punctuated with a gentle hop.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 2:11 AM

What an easy gig to look fabulous and walk around the stage miming your songs and get paid a shit ton of money for it.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 2:14 AM

She’s touring? I saw her during her Farewell Tour. I think was two or three or five tours ago. Oh, I guess it was fun. But even then she barely sang or danced or moved at all. She was just transported from one spot to another by machinery.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 2:30 AM

She should call her tour the Aloha Tour.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 2:40 AM

Cher looks great for 73. I heart Cher for some reason, though I'm not really familiar with her music. She's in one of my favorite movies of all time, Mask. She is a such a fierce goddess in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 2:47 AM

[quote]I'm not really familiar with her music.

A wise move.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 2:50 AM

She's now in the Marlene Dietrich phase of her career; dresses made to hide and conceal her old body, wigs and smokes and mirrors, unable to move etc. albeit Marlene still sang although she shouldn't have.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 5:03 AM

Cher - Queen of the Universe

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2019 5:11 AM

A tour? Give me a break. Sometimes I think she is silly.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2019 5:26 AM

What’s the point of touring if it’s practically the same setlist for each tour/residency that you’ve done for the past 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2019 5:52 AM

[quote]Saw her in Vegas and she doesn’t sing a note. And her “dancing” consists of walking across the stage, punctuated with a gentle hop.

And don’t forget snapping her fingers! That takes a lot of talent!

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2019 5:54 AM

I saw her 3 weeks ago in Phoenix and loved every minute of her show. It's fantastic.

Also. Her opening act was legendary Nile Rogers and Chic.

It was a fabulous night.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2019 6:00 AM

^^^ Chaz Bono

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2019 6:27 AM

I saw her in Vegas in August and it was a fun show (even if she isn't sining live), but I thought it was lame that she spent so much time telling a story that most of her fans have heard before, but doesn't have the time or inclination to acknowledge her band members who were working so hard for her.

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2019 6:35 AM

Cher sizing up a DL cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2019 7:06 AM

... and Madge keeps cancelling her high school auditorium shows.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2019 7:13 AM

Waiting for subway last night at 33rd street when a middle age gay couple comes down the stairs onto platform.

They obviously had a good night and were all over each other as we all waited for train to arrive. They were breaking into song now and then, and some woman who joined waiting crowd asked them "did you just come from the Cher show?". To which they gave a very loud and happy positive response.

Train arrived, we all got on (lucky me) then things rapidly became the subway ride home from Hell.

Mr. and Mr. Ghurl began belting out various 1980's tunes, Cher songs, and Christmas carols! Before long various fraus sitting around them joined in; it was like Brandy's piano bar (or any such place) on amateur night. Only saving grace was both gay men had rich powerful (trained?) voices. That also was a down side as their musical numbers resonated throughout the confines of that closed metal tube known as a subway car.

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 7:54 AM

You sound joyous r28. Christmas spirit caught you early?

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 9:17 AM

[QUOTE] And her “dancing” consists of walking across the stage, punctuated with a gentle hop.

Cher in 2019:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 1:10 PM

That’s the best she’s ever looked, r26.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2019 6:37 AM

I saw the Here We Go Again tour in Australia and had so much fun. I was in the front row and flirted madly with one of her dancers.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2019 6:57 AM

[quote]but doesn't have the time or inclination to acknowledge her band members who were working so hard for her.

How hard are they working if it's canned music?

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2019 7:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!