Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump loves Maureen Dowd.

The New York Times allowed her to give her column to her idiot brother who gives Trump a verbal blowjob with it.

He states in the opening that Maureen Dowd things Jim Jordan is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2019 5:46 PM

The brother-sister Dowd are the vilest filthiest pieces of shot in America!

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 1:13 AM

No surprise here. Dowd is a revolting vile cunt, just like her scumbag brother. She has been trashing democrats in the most puerile ways for decades. This goes all the way back to Bill Clinton and her obsession with him. Later she conducted a campaign of mockery towards Al Gore, who she portrayed as an effeminate wimp who "lactated ". Other targets of Dowd included Howard Dean, Judith Dean, John and Teresa Kerry, and of course Hilary Clinton. Dowd has been caught misquoting and plagiarising but apparently can't be fired. For reasons I can't fathom republicans regularly refer to her as a "liberal columnist ".

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 1:13 AM

Hill-you-know-whats hate her with the heat of a thousand suns

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 1:16 AM

Dowd is a stupid skank. These men who she regularly sucks up to don't want her. All that money spent on botox and designer clothes and none of those powerful right wing men she adored wanted to marry her. All those years trashing liberals and what was it all for? To impress her Irish cop father? She's a dumb ignorant and hateful cunt who will live their rest of her life alone. I hope she's at least stopped the lingerie clad Femme Fatale wannabe photo shoots that she used to do for every interview. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 1:28 AM

1) Don't read Dowd (either), 2) don't read the NYT, 3) don't buy anything from the advertisers in the NYT, 4) let the advertisers know that you won't be buying anything until they stop advertising in the NYT.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 1:36 AM

News Flash: Maureen Dowd’s brother is a fictional creation she brings out once a year to ‘pen’ a column from the other side. He’s not a real person. He’s a clever creation of Dowd’s used to stir up attention and to give Dowd an opportunity to write from the perspective of a loyal Republican.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 1:46 AM

Her columns are biased, petty, and are much less clever than she tries to portray.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 1:48 AM

R6 He's real unfortunately. And her family are all a bunch of Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2019 1:51 AM

Didn't she date Michael Douglas? This bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2019 1:54 AM

Maureen Dowd had the hots for George H.W. Bush. She was making the rounds after he died, talking like she was his side piece. It seemed sad and creepy at the same time.

She and Peggy Noonan would make excellent roommates/drinking buddies, possibly a late in life lezzie fling??? They should do it for all of those columns with the flowery language.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2019 1:54 AM

R10 "She was acting like his side piece ". Hahaha I remember that. It was (unintentionally ) hilarious and embarrassing. She used a tone that made it sound like she was his very own Marilyn Monroe. Maureen is a sad little fantasist.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2019 2:01 AM

Maureen Dowd is another version of Ann Coulter, a comedian posing as a political commentator. Only Maureen has the better job.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 2:02 AM

R9 Yes and he has publicly said that he got a disease from an infected twat. Now obviously we'll never know the source but still....

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2019 2:03 AM

Dowd trashes Trump, Bush and Republicans who err, as well. The Clintons aren’t perfect.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2019 2:05 AM

MoDo the Dodo. What a huge cunt.

She's lost her mind because no man will touch her ossified cooze.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2019 2:11 AM

Ugly right wing bitch and her trashy drunk family. Can new york times stoop any lower?

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2019 3:35 AM

Is her brother Kevin as obsessed with Bill Clinton 's blow job as Maureen was?

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2019 3:37 AM

R1 They are truly putrid. Worse than even the siblings on Game of thrones .

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2019 9:32 PM

R15 Michael Douglas touched it but then got bored . Fitting because Dowd reminds me of Alex Forrest.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2019 3:36 PM

I'm truly looking forward to the day when this turd's face won't be splattered over DL like that. God, I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2019 3:49 PM

I remember when she wrote about her harrowing experience with cannabis edibles in Colorado.

"But then I felt a scary shudder go through my body and brain. I barely made it from the desk to the bed, where I lay curled up in a hallucinatory state for the next eight hours. I was thirsty but couldn’t move to get water. Or even turn off the lights. I was panting and paranoid, sure that when the room-service waiter knocked and I didn’t answer, he’d call the police and have me arrested for being unable to handle my candy."

Turned out she ate the whole thing which was 8 or 9 doses at one sitting. Asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2019 3:49 PM

Yes, everyone was laughing at her on Twitter at the time, I recall it fondly.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2019 3:59 PM

R21 That is called a “teachable experience.” I’ve heard similar stories from countless people regarding edible cannabis, and I had a less-severe similar experience with a cannabis tincture I got at a dispensary; I really only wanted it for pain relief, I took a quarter dose, and I became disoriented and paranoid. And I learned my lesson, realizing that this was not compatible with my system, and I never took it again.

I know plenty of people who took cannabis and other substances recreationally and overdid it and regretted it later. I give Dowd a pass for her naivety/ignorance.

I don’t give her a pass for her extreme reaction—that because she ignored indications on an intoxicating controlled substance and suffered for it, that substance should be banned for all people. That’s narcissistic and it shows that she doesn’t trust herself or others to behave more responsibly than she did.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2019 4:00 PM

R21 The most offensive part of that whole fiasco is the dimwit seemed to imply that she had been given no guidance how to use those from the man in the shop. Turns out the guy repeatedly told her NOT to take a large dose . She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2019 4:19 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it? Are you going to be able to give us an honest answer to this? Are you?

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2019 4:29 PM

Gym Jordan is hot? As compared to a big, stinking pile of shit?

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2019 4:35 PM

R26 Her face is frozen from Botox. Maybe some got into her eyeballs and it distorts her vision.

Look at her at 2:40 in this video. Only her lower lip and her eyelids can move. Her face is a mask. So gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2019 4:40 PM

Jesus, listening to her in R27's video, could you imagine having to listen to that voice after you came and rolled over to go to sleep?

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2019 5:00 PM

I get Norma Desmond vibes from Maureen.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2019 5:25 PM

R27 Why the fuck does a woman of her age have vocal fry? And why is her mouth twisted like that? So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2019 5:34 PM

R14 While Trump was running for president she wrote a column saying that Trump was a Dove and a nice neighbor. Just an all around fun guy. She's a dirty pig.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2019 5:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!