Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wildlife photographer of the year: Lumix people's choice shortlist 2019 – in pictures

Wildlife photographer of the year: Lumix people's choice shortlist 2019 – in pictures

Fans of wildlife photographs can pick their favourite for the Lumix-sponsored award from 25 images pre-selected by the Natural History Museum in London. The institution whittled down its shortlist from more than 48,000 submissions from 100 countries. Voting ends on 4 February

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 6:12 AM

Thanks, OP! My BF is absolutely enamored with polar bears, so I need to send him this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2019 12:32 AM

Beautiful !

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2019 12:42 AM

How do you vote?

Because the one of the two emperor penguins with the snowball is 200 KINDS OF AWESOME.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2019 5:35 AM

The incredible wildlife in those images are being driven to extinction by human overpopulation.

Save the Earth! Recycle! And for their sake, STOP BREEDING!

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2019 5:54 AM

"And for their sake, STOP BREEDING! "

We Dataloungers have got to have the lowest reproduction rate on the planet! No need to yell.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2019 6:52 AM

Very pretty! Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2019 6:54 AM

This one made me tear up when I read the background

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 7:11 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!